The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 Mm11

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 Mm11

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 Regist10

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 Empty Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Anders 07.12.11 11:31

Pershing36 wrote:I hope the whole Spanish affair wasn't a smoke screen in the first place. I am still very curious about the fridge blog, who is to say were that ended up and how long it took to throw away. Something keeps bringing me back to it as to freezer theory has so many unanswered questions. To whom it belonged and were it was is the biggest.

Why not take a drive round Spain visiting 'meaningless' places making any search a ridiculously large area that wont unearth anything.

Can anyone fill me in on ths fridge freezer theory? TIA!
Anders

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 Empty Re: Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance

Post by Guest 07.12.11 11:31

I often wonder if this is why Ed Milliband got to be Labour leader.

He was always going to be the first sacrifice when this happens. Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 1214444319
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.11 11:35

Anders wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:I hope the whole Spanish affair wasn't a smoke screen in the first place. I am still very curious about the fridge blog, who is to say were that ended up and how long it took to throw away. Something keeps bringing me back to it as to freezer theory has so many unanswered questions. To whom it belonged and were it was is the biggest.

Why not take a drive round Spain visiting 'meaningless' places making any search a ridiculously large area that wont unearth anything.

Bit of info on this thread Anders.........

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1686-the-fridge?highlight=fridge
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.11 11:38

Anders wrote:

Goncalo Amaral confirmed that Madeleine's body must have been frozen, based on what was found in the hire car.

Any suggestions as to where this fridge/freezer was, in what apartment or property, is purely speculation.

But we do have the alerts of the Portuguese dogs, more than one dog, that both alerted to an area beside the fridge in apartment G5J, an apartment which has allegedly been empty for some time and is 2 doors along from the Payne apartment G5H
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 07.12.11 11:40

rainbow-fairy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 16124410

Headline's blaring "Police are making progress' but small prints stated "no new info found" - wonder is it police or press who cant make up their mind which is it to be?

In the first place why would police tell the press anything if there's no new info. found?

On the other hand, if the Press made this up then Leveson or no Leveson Inquiry the press is not going to change - sensationalizing headlines is what matters most! You pay 10p, take it home, flip the pages, and it's just full of junks, craps really.

What a total waste of trees and damage to the environment just to produce a 10p junk!

BTW, mccanns seem to be their anchor news - if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces! Cant go wrong after all the pair of lairs cant complain because they want the public engaged for the search. What is so so bizzare is the "S" word is not mentioned by the Mets nor the Press.

It's a strange kind of progress when no mention is made of the Search...so which area is progress made?
I would think if they are 'making progress' without a search, its the right kind of progress - building a case, maybe? After all, any 'search' would just be a fruitless pretence, the PT police know there isn't a live child to search for and considering their change of direction was prompted by Lee Rainbow and UK intelligence, SY must also know a search is pointless.
Not getting my hopes up, just quietly optimistic that things may be moving towards sensible conclusions behind the scenes...

Can anyone enlighten me on this one too, Lee Rainbow and UK intelligence...
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 07.12.11 11:50

Paddy wrote:
jd wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

BTW, mccanns seem to be their anchor news - if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces! Cant go wrong after all the pair of lairs cant complain because they want the public engaged for the search. What is so so bizzare is the "S" word is not mentioned by the Mets nor the Press.

This is the kind of story the press/media dream of, and goes a long way to explain why they are so keen to be involved. This story can run and run for years (as proven) and as you exactly say, " if there's nothing else happening, nothing else to report, they use mccanns to fill in spaces!"

In a perverse kind of way this scam is a masterstroke, and the planted confusions has just added so much to the mystery and kept the 'story' alive beyond their wildest imaginations from the start. The mccanns & their cronies lie and totally contradict themselves, yet the vast majority of the public are unaware of the scam this is and the real implications it is having now by taking away our right to freedom of speech

In fact such a masterstroke that it smacks of pre-planning which involves many people and organisations.

I agree it does all seem sooooo premeditated - everyone in the right position to move at lightning speed, i believe colour flyers of (an old photo of) maddie were even printed circa midnight may 3rd, on paper not available in PDL - who arranged that so quick? GM's extraordinary holiday reading material? GM explaining fuck off I'm here to work. Ambassador and consul on the scene PDQ. Parents not interested in looking, both doing bizarre praying to Allah rituals. And on and on and on. Freudian slips all over the place. Gerry telling a reporter to speak to the cadaver/blood dogs. AFTER reading the book on dog sniffing, no stone unturned - then stealing that motto for Team Mc$$ann.

You could not have scripted a longer running sideshow leading up to the ending of free speech and the microchipping of kids...
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 07.12.11 11:53

Stella wrote:
Anders wrote:

Goncalo Amaral confirmed that Madeleine's body must have been frozen, based on what was found in the hire car.

Any suggestions as to where this fridge/freezer was, in what apartment or property, is purely speculation.

But we do have the alerts of the Portuguese dogs, more than one dog, that both alerted to an area beside the fridge in apartment G5J, an apartment which has allegedly been empty for some time and is 2 doors along from the Payne apartment G5H

Aha, many thanks. Stored in a freezer wrapped in missing sheets from twins' cots? At some point moved to cupboard in 5A? But if cadaver went to G5J how to feconcile the definitive Irisg sighting of GM with a child's body on the way to the beach? Unless it came back from the beach later...
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.11 11:58

Anders wrote:Can anyone enlighten me on this one too, Lee Rainbow and UK intelligence...

During the court case in Portugal, McCanns v Amaral, in relation to the attempt to ban his book, Lee Rainbow's name came out. It was said that he had signed a report stating that the parents should also be considered as suspects.

This report was not released on the DVD. If not for this court case, we would never have known about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.11 12:07

Anders wrote:Aha, many thanks. Stored in a freezer wrapped in missing sheets from twins' cots? At some point moved to cupboard in 5A? But if cadaver went to G5J how to feconcile the definitive Irisg sighting of GM with a child's body on the way to the beach? Unless it came back from the beach later...

I have never seen anything to suggest her body was wrapped in missing sheets, that is a myth I believe.

Eddie the cadaver dog was not instructed to search G5J, so we cannot confirm if a body has ever been there.

The Smith sighting is now questionable, as such, I do not believe that was Gerry seen carrying a child and IMO is just a diversion.

Heading towards the beach is therefore a complete red herring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.12.11 12:15

Anders wrote: i believe colour flyers of (an old photo of) maddie were even printed circa midnight may 3rd, on paper not available in PDL -

To put it in context, where did they get this photographic paper late at night between 10pm and Midnight (whilst in a major panic and stress) that isn't sold in PDL?

one minute they are eating and drinking in the Tapas bar, suddenly they have managed within 2 hours, without any notice whatsoever, to obtain this unavailable photographic paper

I think we can all draw the same conclusions.......

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.12.11 12:30

jd wrote:
Anders wrote: i believe colour flyers of (an old photo of) maddie were even printed circa midnight may 3rd, on paper not available in PDL -
To put it in context, where did they get this photographic paper late at night between 10pm and Midnight (whilst in a major panic and stress) that isn't sold in PDL?
one minute they are eating and drinking in the Tapas bar, suddenly they have managed within 2 hours, without any notice whatsoever, to obtain this unavailable photographic paper

p. 330 "The PJ appear to have been determined to prove we’d brought these posters on holiday with us from Britain. They sent them to a forensics lab for analysis, asking for information on how old they were and how they had been printed and cut. Having established that Kodak paper had been used, they contacted a Kodak representative to find out where this paper could have been bought. I was so exasperated to read all this. There was a much easier, more obvious way of confirming how and where these posters were produced. They could have just asked. As it was, it took them until April 2008 to verify that the posters had been run off, on the night of the abduction, by Amy Tierney, the Mark Warner duty manager, using her own Kodak paper and her own Kodak printer."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.12.11 12:36

PeterMac wrote:
jd wrote:

p. 330 "The PJ appear to have been determined to prove we’d brought these posters on holiday with us from Britain. They sent them to a forensics lab for analysis, asking for information on how old they were and how they had been printed and cut. Having established that Kodak paper had been used, they contacted a Kodak representative to find out where this paper could have been bought. I was so exasperated to read all this. There was a much easier, more obvious way of confirming how and where these posters were produced. They could have just asked. As it was, it took them until April 2008 to verify that the posters had been run off, on the night of the abduction, by Amy Tierney, the Mark Warner duty manager, using her own Kodak paper and her own Kodak printer."

Nice reactive statement, you could almost believe it! the PJ I believe were not convinced that this paper was from the Kodak printer and had investigated the shops in PDL that could sell it and found out that they didn't. And the Kodak printer used was to my knowledge copies of the poster made and not the master posters themselves. The Kodak printer also disappeared with the boyfriend taking it with him to France a few days later, this famous printer was never found

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 07.12.11 12:45

jd wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
jd wrote:

Nice reactive statement, you could almost believe it! the PJ I believe were not convinced that this paper was from the Kodak printer and had investigated the shops in PDL that could sell it and found out that they didn't. And the Kodak printer used was to my knowledge copies of the poster made and not the master posters themselves. The Kodak printer also disappeared with the boyfriend taking it with him to France a few days later, this famous printer was never found

and this from the PJ files:

Date 02-10-2007
Place: Ocean Club
Executing Officers: Paolo Ferreira and Ricardo Paiva

On this date, at 15.00 we went to the Ocean Club where we were received by the Maintenance and Service Manager, Silvia Baptista, and by the Mark Warner director, John Hill. We asked them to show us all the printers and photocopiers existing at the OC, which were operational at the time of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and that were used to print colour copies of Madeleines photo.

Silvia Baptista informed us that at the request of John Hill and his wife D****, hundreds of colour copies of a photo of Madeleine McCann were printed on 4th May 2007 with the aim of distributing them in Pda L and Lagos. For this purpose a colour photocopier, Toshiba, in the main OC reception was used as well as an HP laser printer, HP Color Laserjet 2840 located at a desk at the Ocean Country company, a colour laser printer Epsom Aculaser C1100 located on the desk of the administrative secretary and a colour laser printer HP Color Laserjet 1600 located on John Hills desk.

On his part, John Hill informed us that the printing of large quantities of Madeleines photo was carried out by himself with the help of his wife, at the request of Russell O'Brien, a member of the McCann's group of friends, John Hill stated that the photograph the colour prints were made from a mobile data disk of the 'memory stick' kind that Russell O'Brien gave him on the morning of 4th May.

They both stipulated that these were the only colour printers and photocopiers in existence at the Ocean Club and that there was no other place with the capacity for colour printing.

There is a thread here somewhere, am not sure but think it has to do with the last photo

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.12.11 12:49

The morning of the 4th May........Not the night of 3rd May

Why did they take a memory stick with old photos of Maddie on it on a holiday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.11 12:53

I wonder why she never mentioned printing of these photos in her first statement on 6th May 2007, but then mentions it a year later.

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY.htm - statement 6/5/2007

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY-1.htm statement 17/4/2008

16 Processos Vol XI Pages 4193 to 4194

16_VOLUME_XVIa_Page_4193

16_VOLUME_XVIa_Page_4194

16_VOLUME_XVIa_Page_4195

16_VOLUME_XVIa_Page_4196

Witness Statement

Date : 2008-04-17
Time. 10.00

Place: Praia da Luz

Name: Amy Tierney

Has made previous statements in May last year.

Given that she does not speak Portuguese, Silvia Batista acted as interpreter.

When questioned and shown the photographs referred to in the previous statements, depicting the English girl, on 'Kodak Xtra Life ' paper, 10 x 15, she said they were printed on her printer, also of Kodak brand.

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.

She thinks that all of this took place at about 24.00 on 3rd May 2007. She presumes that she handed all of the photos to Russell, who distributed some to those present, the rest would be for the police authorities.

--------------

How very odd.
I can only see two statements as above links. Where she does not mention the printer in the first, and yet the second statement seems to refer to previous statements she has made about this printer.
Are these being witheld. Or have I missed a statement somewhere. Can someone tell me if there are more statements?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 07.12.11 13:05

jd wrote:The morning of the 4th May........Not the night of 3rd May

Why did they take a memory stick with old photos of Maddie on it on a holiday?

Yes jd, with reference to the date,

this link is relevant to the Kodak photos, sorryMet police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 725573:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/4_MADDIE_PHOTOS.htm

strangely the PJ don't appear to have followed up quote:

However, we were told by Kodak that any analysis for the concrete determination of the type of machine used in the printing of the photos, could only be done at their factory in Rochester, US. end quote

and: Observations: Return the material.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.12.11 13:31

There is a statement from the PJ somewhere which follows up on the quality paper used for the posters which I will find, off memory it was not the Kodak paper they were looking for which no-one could answer where they got it from

Amy Tierney no doubt got a special invite to Rothley for dinner and a catch up in between statements

The picture they used of Maddie for the posters... IS NOT... on the photos the PJ recovered from their cameras (not that I have seen)

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.12.11 14:25

POLICIA JUDICIARIA

NUIPC-201/07.0 GALGS
4a BRIGADA

INFORMATION

As regards the entry terms which follow, this police was handed by the Guarda Nacional Republicada (GNR), four (4) 10 x 15 photographs on 'Kodak Xtralife Paper' which were given to that police force by family of the missing minor MADELEINE MCCANN on the day which the facts were reported.

In these photographs is the image of a minor, in all ways identical to the child of British nationality referenced above, in two distinct poses (two by two).

As mentioned previously, these were in the possession of the childs family, which from the beginning, even though there may be an explanation, appeared unusual, as on that night there was no possibility of proceeding with a revelation of the type of paper and the format used.

Thus, we sent the photographs to the Scientific Police Laboratory, conforming with official files no. 2295, and with the aim of answering the questions raised.

Even though we await formal response, we were informed that is not possible to have answers to the questions, specifically, as to what printers) was/were used, when, in what form and where.

Still, in the wake of collecting other elements, we went to various establishments in Praia da Luz and Lagos, dedicated to photography, where we learnt that that type of paper (used in the posters) is not used in any of the locations and which conforms to the report which is attached.

EXTERNAL DILIGENCE
Date: 16.08.2007
Entity which determined the diligence:
Functionary that executes: Joao Carlos and Joao Correira, Inspectors

Description and result of diligence:
On this date we travelled to the location referenced below with the intent of collecting elements relative to the poster style photographs (10 x 15) and which were alluded to in the previous information, namely, the place of its printing, for comparison with the paper.

The establishment FUJI, in Luztur, Praia da Luz, Lagos, proprietor MANUEL SILVA, alleges that he does not use paper identical to the printed posters mentioned above.

The establishment MLT SILVA, situated on Rua Portas de Portugal, no. 23, Lagos'
Proprietor MANUEL SILVA and the diligence had identical results.

The establishment JOAO JULIO, on Rua Antonio Barbosa Viana, no. 20, Lagos 'functionary ENA COSTA, where also they do not use the same type of paper.

The establishment MONTE CLARO, situated on Rua dos Quintais, no. 9, Lagos, proprietor JOAO CARRONDO, and the diligence was identical to the others.

With nothing more to report.

They didn't need to wait for Amy Tierney to mention it in her 2008 statement, the mccanns could have told them back in June 2007 how they printed the posters. And where did Amy Tierney get the paper from then?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.12.11 14:30

candyfloss wrote:I wonder why she never mentioned printing of these photos in her first statement on 6th May 2007, but then mentions it a year later.

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY.htm - statement 6/5/2007

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY-1.htm statement 17/4/2008

"She confirms that, on the night of the disappearance she was on duty and immediately went to the bedroom to see if the girl was hiding. She saw that the shutter was raised and that the window was partially open. It was then that she began to look in the wardrobes to see if the girl was hiding."

We know this was not true and the shutters had not been jemmied, even the mccanns have admitted this. So why is Amy Tierney saying they were too if they hadn't been?

Seems the 2 first on the scene Tierney & Pennington have said a lot of lies and imo are plants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.12.11 18:22

jd wrote:

And I know there is late evening opening of many shops after the afternoon closing but photographic paper or anything for that matter after 10pm, no way.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 07.12.11 18:47

Plants are always possible, if so this scenario suggests a long term psyop on the public (think I'd cards, child microchipping, future press and Internet shackling) by the Tavistock brigade, the 7/7 people.
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 08.12.11 8:33

PeterMac wrote:
jd wrote:

Well Kate, they asked you 48 questions but you refused to answer them, why would they think you'd answer this one given your previous form?

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.12.11 8:38

Met police fly to Spain re Madeleine disappearance - Page 5 921124 Thanks Me, very true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.12.11 8:55

Me wrote: Well Kate, they asked you 48 questions but you refused to answer them, why would they think you'd answer this one given your previous form?

clapping1

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 08.12.11 13:33

The arrogance of this woman continues to astonish me! "They could have just asked". Yes, because that's how police investigations work, isn't it? They ask questions and people answer and that's it - no need to check on stories matching, no need to look for corroboritive evidence, no need to check pesky things like DNA, no need to stage reconstructions.

I'm beginning to think they live in a parallel reality.
nomendelta

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top