The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Maybe be careful

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe be careful

Post by Tinkerbell81 on 03.12.11 22:48

i know this doesnt belong here but it seems urgent enough to put here so it gets seen quickly. I purchased a tablet pc today and when I came to the forum I could read everything without logging in, gagged section debate everything. Sorry if I overreacted by posting but it seemed important in light of the law suits etc... It literally showed the whole forum

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maybe be careful

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.12.11 8:11

Thank you tinkerbell. I've just checked and all is ok.

I reopened the 'Debate Section' after Gerry told the Leveson Inquiry, under oath, that he strongly believes in freedom of speech and doesn't have a problem with anyone purporting a theory thumbsup

(Unless your name is Amaral, Bennett or Brown winkwink )

Then this splat happens when a 'Godfather' style limousine pulls up outside your house with a snotagram.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Maybe be careful

Post by Tinkerbell81 on 04.12.11 14:53

Is the gagged section and the members lounge also opened to guests? Because those were also visible without being logged on... thats why I thought "hmm, not normal".

In short: I got the "mobile" version of the forum and I was able to read everything without logging on. I will see if I can grab a screencap of it but I have to figure out how to do that on a tablet!

EDIT: I cant really grab screens from that....

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum