The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Apartment 5K - Moyes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartment 5K - Moyes

Post by jd on 30.11.11 13:40

So if the Moyes were on their balcony at 9.15pm, why didn't they see gerry and jez talking outside? or jane tanner or bundelman?

Who DID knock on their door? Was it a friend of the Mccanns, were they female or male? ever changing stories

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/24/radio-stoke-speak-to-susan-moyes/

Back in 2007 Radio Stoke spoke to Susan Moyes who owned an apartment 2 floors above the McCanns holiday rental apartment.

In part of her interview she spoke of the night Madeleine went missing she said:

SUSAN MOYES Sure. We went out for a meal about seven o’clock down in the town. We walked back about nine o’clock, round past, erm, the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment. Went out on the balcony about quarter past nine. Everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely. We then went to bed. We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say a little girl had been abducted. Those were the words she used. So we got dressed and joined in the search. We were out till about four in the morning with, oooh, about I dont know, thirty people, thirty other people maybe. The Mark Warner team were out with other guests at the Ocean Club.
The full interview can be listened to here, with the transcript below:

Transcript

REPORTER This is a story you’ve followed incredibly closely because you were involved on the night. You helped the police and the family in looking for Madeleine didn’t you?

SUSAN MOYES Yes we did and yes, very, very concerned. Concerned for the family and followed it every day, every day.

REPORTER Can you take us back to that night and what you were doing and when you first heard there was a problem?

SUSAN MOYES Sure. We went out for a meal about seven o’clock down in the town. We walked back about nine o’clock, round past, erm, the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment. Went out on the balcony about quarter past nine. Everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely. We then went to bed. We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say a little girl had been abducted. Those were the words she used. So we got dressed and joined in the search. We were out till about four in the morning with, oooh, about I dont know, thirty people, thirty other people maybe. The Mark Warner team were out with other guests at the Ocean Club.

REPORTER Now, to put it into perspective. We’ve all seen pictures of of the apartment were the McCanns were staying. How close is yours to theirs?

SUSAN MOYES Directly above. We are but one above. Mrs Fenn who lives there was in the apartment below us and then below that was the McCanns. So directly above.

REPORTER And you were out there for a considerable period of time.

SUSAN MOYES Yeah, we went out there on the Wednesday, the day before Madeleine went missing and we were out for the month of May.

REPORTER Tell me about the effect all of this has had on the local community there.

SUSAN MOYES It was unbelievable. Really apart from the disruption from the mass media, the helicopter constantly circling round and sheer disbelief really. Everybody was completely, well, amazed by it, gobsmacked really.

REPORTER What, I mean what were the local community saying to you? Because obviously being out there such a time you must have spoken to a lot of people about it. It must have been, if you like, the talk of the town.

SUSAN MOYES Mmm. There was a lot of criticism of the police which we felt was unfounded, err, at that time. Really a lot of unsure about exactly what happened. How did somebody get in? Was it the front? Was it the back? Was it left open? Was it forced? A lot of different stories.

REPORTER Speculation if you like.

SUSAN MOYES Absolutely, absolutely, yeah, yeah!

REPORTER We’ve got a copy of the newspaper here. In fact its one of today’s newspapers, the Express and its still front page news, of course, back in the news.

SUSAN MOYES Big style. Yeah! Yeah!

REPORTER How do you feel when you see the pictures here in the newspapers? I mean have you collected newspapers over the period?

SUSAN MOYES Oh yeah! I get the paper every day anyway but obviously followed it very closely. And I just, disbelief. No way, no way do I feel they were any way involved in it. Not at all. No.

REPORTER How do you feel they’ve been treated?

SUSAN MOYES I think, erm, initially it was very supportive. Personally, I think, probably if they had left the Algarve maybe a month ago, erm, it would have been treated more favourably, I think.

REPORTER Its difficult to know how to handle that kind of situation from their point of view, though I suppose isn’t it?

SUSAN MOYES Beggars belief, it beggars belief, yeah. You just don’t want to be in that situation. But, yeah. I can’t understand the turn of people’s attitudes towards them. Some being really quite nasty, unfounded and wrong I think.

REPORTER Have the newspapers got it right in terms of where they were that evening, I mean the distance from the restaurant to the apartment and what have you?

SUSAN MOYES Well, yeah, as the crow flies they are probably about right with the fifty yards. But in actual fact you have to – its walled off, the pool and the bar is in a walled area about six foot of wall. So you have to actually go through a little entrance building out onto the road and then round to their apartment.

REPORTER And line of sight? Is there any?

SUSAN MOYES Difficult. They wouldn’t have had vision of the whole of their balcony. They would have only had the top of it from where they were sitting because of the wall and because of the flowers on top of the wall.

REPORTER How do you feel about the criticism of the McCann family for leaving their children?

SUSAN MOYES Harsh, very, very harsh. Hand on heart, we’ve all done something like that, I think. And erm, no, its just unfortunate. Just a sad, unfortunate accident.

REPORTER And how do you feel having been, if you like, being swept along with all this, having been a part of this story from the start, being there at the time when it all happened. I suspect as a family you must have talked about this over the dinner table for weeks and weeks and weeks.

SUSAN MOYES Yes, we have, we have. And I just can’t get my head around it at all. I can’t. I can’t understand it and I don’t, I don’t know if it’ll ever be resolved, really.

REPORTER You are off back to Portugal soon I gather. And how do you think Praia da Luz will be when you get back?

SUSAN MOYES Yeah, we go back in a couple of weeks and my husband has actually said for the first time he is going to feel very differently about it. No, I’m fine about it. I’m fine about it. But yeah, its a shame, its kind of tainted what is a lovely, lovely spot.

CaranaC
Hi, Bren.

SUSAN MOYES Yeah, we went out there on the Wednesday, the day before Madeleine went missing and we were out for the month of May.

They were 2 floors above, but I don't seem to be able to find a police interview.

Mrs Fenn, in between them, wasn't interviewed until 20/8.
Like Reply
1 month ago

Bren
Carana, I have been looking and there is no mention of her at all in the files. Now why didn't they get a statement from her, she states that a friend of the McCanns woke them up to tell them Madeleine had been abducted and she states that is all "she" said. So it could have only been Fiona, Rachel, Jane or Diane that knocked on their door.
Like Reply
1 month ago in reply to CaranaC

Bren
And this is from the Guardian 0n the 6th May 2007

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2...
Police, dogs and dozens of holidaymakers joined the search on the first night. Among them were Paul and Susan Moyes, who have been visiting the resort for six years and own property there. 'It would normally be very safe,' said Paul.
Like Reply

Bren
And this is from the BBC on the 5th May 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wor...

Paul and Susan Moyes, 58, from Middlewich, Cheshire, stayed out until the early hours of Friday morning.

"I felt quite shattered, to be quite frank," Mr Moyes said. "The people were themselves extremely sad and it was quite sad for everybody.

"We were quite emotionally shattered, seeing the family that distressed."
Like Reply

Bren
And this article is updated much later (October 2007) than the comments and they started on the 4th May 2007

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/...

Paul Moyes, 47, from Cheshire, and his wife Susan own a holiday apartment in the same black as the McCanns. He said: "There was a knock on the door at about 11.30 from a hotel guest telling us a girl was missing and asking us to help in the search.

"There were uniformed police, plain clothes and even off-duty local officers. The search went on all night, people were using torches.

"We searched the beach and the hotel grounds with scores of people. Quite a few of us own holiday homes here so it's a close-knit community and something like this is terribly shocking." Michael Hannar, from Pontefract, Yorkshire, owns a ground floor apartment close to the McCanns.

He said: "I don't believe a three-year-old child would have been strong enough to open the window or shutter.

"Mine are difficult to open, especially if the window is fully closed. The shutter is also difficult to open."
Like Reply

Bren
Now I thought they police would have got statements from all of those searching that night, including the Moyes. Mrs Moyes claims a female friend of the McCanns woke them.

Mr Moyes stated how distressed the family were, surely the Police would have wanted to ascertain what was said to them, who said what and when it was said, don't you think?

Also did they see anything suspicious whilst they were on the balcony?

These people were involved in the search so they are witnesses.

Also I found this,

http://www.people.co.uk/news/u...

A BRITISH couple told yesterday how frantic staff knocked on tourists' doors to beg them to join the search for Maddie.

Paul and Susan Moyes, both 58, were woken in their apartment at 11.30pm.

Mr Moyes said: "I went out in my dressing gown and there was a distressed gentleman saying a child had been abducted and could we help. Everybody got involved."

The couple, whose holiday apartment is above the one where Maddie was snatched, remained on the search until 4am.

They said many off-duty police in plain clothes joined the hunt. The couple, from Middlewich, Cheshire, were caught up in the drama after returning from an evening out.

Before going to bed they went on to their balcony and looked over at the tapas bar where, unknown to them, Maddie's parents were dining.

Mrs Moyes recalled: "I remarked to Paul that there were so many people in there eating and drinking - and thought, 'What a fabulous day'."

Her husband said they felt "emotionally shattered" when they later witnessed the distress of Maddie's family.

The couple said they thought Praia da Luz was idyllic and safe. Mrs Moyes added: "It is paradise."

Now there is a change in story here, in one interview she said it was a female friend of the couple then in this article she states how Staff knocked on the doors. Surely the police would want to clear up who actually knocked on her door, was it a member of staff or a friend of the McCanns?
Like Reply

CaranaC
Bridget O'Donnell says it was "one of the doctors" (male) who had frantically banged on their door at 1 am.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2...

And Paul Moyes said: "I went out in my dressing gown and there was a distressed gentleman saying a child had been abducted and could we help. Everybody got involved."

Could well be the same one and the People just assumed it was staff.

Like Reply
1 month ago

Bren
The thing is Carana, Susan Moyes definitely states that it was a woman that banged on the door and told them a child had been abducted and it was a friend of the McCanns.

She says:
We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say a little girl had been abducted. Those were the words she used.

This is why I can't believe there is no statement... all those press reports lead you to believe it was a man but she definitely says she and this interview was done on the 14th August 2007, just after the dogs and before arguido day.

So why wasn't this clarified by interview.
Like Reply

CaranaC
Yes, she does say "she". And her husband mentions a man. Possibly a man and a woman and each remembers the other person? They might have given a statement to the UK police, which could explain why there doesn't appear to be anything in the files.

Like Reply
1 month ago in reply to Bren

Bren
From what I can remember, Diane went back to the apartment, Fiona stayed with Kate and Jane and Rachael hung around the courtyard and when the Police arrived Jane went to tell them what she saw.

This is why I think Susan and her husband should have been interviewed, so they could identify which friend told them. If none of the Tapas women did knock on a door that was on the second floor, who did? And why did they say they were friends of the McCanns?

This is why it is crucial that Police gather as much info as they can as it is fresh in people's minds.

With reference to they might have given a statement to the UK Police surely there would be a record of it in the files or a mention of it. I have searched MOYES and nothing comes up, not even in an email saying they are enclosing statements.

You know, when there is confusion and people out searching and pandemonium all around, that is the easiest way for a perpetrator to mingle in with the crowd and conceal anything they may have forgotten to hide. Or even deter someone from searching somewhere by saying they had already searched that area or knocked on that door and nothing was found.

The McCanns and their friends didn't know the area but a local would have known the ins and outs and it should have been ascertained who was knocking on what doors.

Why didn't Amaral for a start pick up on interviews being conducted on Radio stations back in the UK and pick up on things? Was he so concerned by that stage to frame the parents that he ignored everything else?

Like Reply

Bren
Here is a picture of the apartments and who stayed where

http://regretsandramblings.com...

Like Reply
1 month ago

Bren
The more I think about this, the McCanns had their daughter taken, and I can't see any organised search papers, maps of areas covered by holidaymakers etc. Who went where, what they saw, what doors they knocked etc.

All these people could have had potential information that could have found Madeleine, and yet there is no real statements.

God no wonder Kate and Gerry were feeling desperate and thinking not a lot was happening. It is ok everyone looking for a missing child, but surely they had designated areas, knew where they look and whose doors they knocked on.

Just another part of the investigation that seems haphazard like the basic knowledge of who has keys to the apartments and who doesn't, where they are kept, have any been lost and had to be replaced etc? Along with the information about these burglaries and whether there was forced entry or not.
Like Reply
1 month ago

CaranaC
Well, it would have been a huge logistics nightmare for a small police force before further assistance arrived. And there were the forensics police, the GNR and the PJ all running around, plus the residents, tourists, temporary or permanent staff... The mass arrival of the media, few people probably understood each other's language, the infrastructure was almost certainly not equipped to deal with it ...

I have no problem imagining what chaos it must have been in the early days.

That said, I do think it might have been more useful to check with those involved in the search, and the whole key issue, earlier rather than later (or never).
Like Reply
1 month ago

Bren
Oh I agree Carana, initially everyone I suppose just went out and searched, I suppose thinking this child had wandered off. But once the McCanns explained the reasons why she couldn't have wandered off.
Patio door was not open even though unlocked, gate at top of stairs still shut etc, the curtains were not open etc then it turned from wandering off to abduction.

That is when the Police really should have set up a command post dealing with searches and people searching. At least noting down areas searched, who searched where and names and addresses and contact numbers of those searched. If they could get statements initially they would have at least had who was searching.

It is those pieces of information that could lead to a breakthrough. One of those people searching might have seen something that did not seem relevant to them but added to another piece of information was the breakthrough they needed. They could have seen a car or another vehicle. They could have been knocking on a door where the lights were on and no-one was answering.

Yes the language barrier was an issue, but surely they had translators on hand for those that didn't speak any Portuguese or even broken English.
Like Reply

CaranaC
Picking up on a point, Bren, I don't recall anything in the files to explain why people had left rotting food in the fridge of one of the apartments that one of the early sniffer dogs found interesting. It could be totally innocent (simply holiday-makers forgetting to empty the fridge before leaving, or there could have another reason for someone being in a rush to leave).

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 5K - Moyes

Post by Ollie on 30.11.11 13:47

Thanks for posting that jd. Something has struck me about this will post later. Haven't time just yet to read through it all.

Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.11.11 14:03

Is that true, the Moyes were from Cheshire ?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 30.11.11 14:15

Stella wrote:Is that true, the Moyes were from Cheshire ?

The source is the BBC so I would say this part is true

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 30.11.11 14:22

According to the Electoral Roll they have been in Middlewich Cheshire since 2002 Stella.
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.11.11 14:37

Thank you both. Why does Cheshire keep cropping up, or is it just my imagination?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 30.11.11 14:44

Isn't this Kennedy and Smethurst territory?

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 30.11.11 14:47

So were they interviewed by the PJ or not? Ca't find any reference to them here http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm. But I suppose they could be in the withheld information files? Surely all guests on the complex would have been interviewed at some point, especially if they were there for a month.
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.11.11 14:49

Good point Uppatoffee, so we might have to assume the statement has been witheld.

Exactly jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 30.11.11 21:15

jd wrote:Isn't this Kennedy and Smethurst territory?

Indeed JD, and not forgetting Dave Edgar.

Paul and Susan Moyes will be well known in and around the business circles of Cheshire. More importantly, in the exact same areas that the three names above also have business interests: Macclesfield, Crewe, Warrington and Stockport. I don't think it's stretching the imagination to suggest Mr & Mrs Moyes, as company directors (source below), and given the type of business they've been involved in, make it more likely than not that the Moye's knew one, two or all three of those characters. If only through local business meetings, events, corporate & social functions etc... All way before events at Praia da Luz.

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/906132231

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/906132234

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 01.12.11 0:17

mmmmm this is interesting & worth digging deeper. I'm thinking that Smethurst had an interest in PDL before the scam story anyway, and in his line of business there is every chance he may have known the Moyes prior to the holiday

Good find Daisy

I get the feeling from the Moyes statements that they were meant to say the 9.15pm part but messed up and didn't realise that 9.15pm was going to be the mccanns saying their rendez-vous with Jez wilkins and jane tanners sighting. The Moyes being on their balcony at 9.15 and not seeing anything kind of stuffs up the mccanns version of events really

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 01.12.11 8:40

I agree Jd, it does seem a bit odd that they mentioned 9.15 specifically. Sooooo many coincidences.
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Badboys on 01.12.11 18:32

Stella wrote:Thank you both. Why does Cheshire keep cropping up, or is it just my imagination?

Its not your imagination, they seem to be lots of possible connections to cheshire

Badboys

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 09.05.12 22:56

Bumping this up as at 9.15pm the Moyes who have an apartment 2 floors up from 5A were actually on their balcony.....The time of the gerry/jez meeting and tanner sighting....she saw nothing and all was peaceful according to the Moyes

Read today that Rebekah Brooks also hails from Cheshire too....must be something in the water up there!....or maybe not winkwink
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 10.05.12 7:28

jd wrote:Bumping this up as at 9.15pm the Moyes who have an apartment 2 floors up from 5A were actually on their balcony.....The time of the gerry/jez meeting and tanner sighting....she saw nothing and all was peaceful according to the Moyes

Read today that Rebekah Brooks also hails from Cheshire too....must be something in the water up there!....or maybe not winkwink

Rebekah Wade was born in Warrington, Lancashire on 27 May 1968. Boundary changes in 1974 meant that Warrington became part of Cheshire.
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 10.05.12 21:51

the moyes saw nothing neither did that irish teenager who according to paulo reis nipped out for a fag, its probably because at the time no one was there, jez wilkins cant put a definite time on his meeting with gerry, could have been quarter to nine he said, perhaps gerry was on his way to the tapas bar at the time and there was no 9 05 check at all, after all matt checked at 9 pm didnt he

jez said gerry was walking when he spotted him, but they chatted at the bottom of the gate, well gerry must have been walking towards the gate then FROM the front door, sy should get their finger out if they havent already

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Susan Moyes interview

Post by Guest on 13.07.12 14:57

Susan Moyes stayed and was in the apartment directly aabove Mrs Fenn, and two floors above the McCanns. She says she was on the balcony that night May 3rd at 9.15. How did she not hear JW and GM talking just below her, and JT slopping up the road in her flip flops. Did she not see the men going to check on the children?

"We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say 'a little girl' had 'been abducted'; those... those were the words used", 14 August 2007

Search for Maddie BBC - Stoke and Staffordshire

14 August 2007 - Susan Moyes owns an apartment two floors above the one the McCanns stayed in.

Transcript

By Nigel Moore

Question: This is a story you've followed incredibly closely because you were involved on the night; you helped the police and the family in looking for Madeleine, didn't you?

Susan Moyes: Yes, we did and, yes, very, very concerned... concerned for the family and followed it, every day... every day.

Q: Can you take us back to that night and... and what you were doing and when you first heard there was a problem?

SM: Sure. We went out for a meal about 7 o'clock, down in the town, we walked back about 9 o'clock, round past, errm... the... the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment, went out on the balcony about quarter past nine - everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely - we then went to bed.

We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say 'a little girl' had 'been abducted'; those... those were the words used. So, we got dressed and joined in the search, we were out until about four in the morning with, oooh… about, I don't know, thirty people... thirty other people, maybe. The Mark Warner team were out, errm... and other guests at the Ocean Club.

Q: Now, to... to put it into perspective, we've all seen the pictures of the apartment where the McCanns were staying. How close is yours to theirs?

SM: Directly above, errm... we are but one above. Mrs Fenn, that lives there, was in the apartment below us and then below that was the McCanns, so directly above.

The Moyes were sat on their balcony at 9:15 PM but report nothing suspicious

Q: And, errr... you were out there for a considerable... a considerable period of time?

SM: Yeah, we went out on the Wednesday; the day before sh..., errr... Madeleine went missing and we were out for the month of May.

Q: Tell me about the affect all of this has had on the... the local community there.

SM: It was, errr... unbelievable really. Apart from the disruption from the mass media, the helicopter - constantly circling round - and sheer disbelief really, everybody was completely, errm... well, amazed by it. Gobsmacked, really.

Q: What... I mean, what were the local community saying to you because obviously being out there such a time, you must have spoken to a lot of people about it? It must have been, if you like, the talk of the town.

SM: Mmm... There was a lot of criticism of the police, which... which we felt was unfounded, errm... at that time. And... really, a lot of... unsure about exactly what happened. How did somebody get in? Was it the front? Was it the back? Was it left open? Was it forced? A lot of different stories...

Q: Speculation, if you like...

SM: Absolutely, absolutely. Yeah, yeah.

Q: And... we've got a copy of the newspaper here - in fact it's one of today's newspapers - The Express and... and it's still front page news, of course. Back in the news, there...

SM: Big... big style, yeah, yeah.

Q: How do you feel when you see the pictures here in the newspapers? I mean, have you... have you collected newspapers over the period?

SM: Oh yeah, I get the paper every day anyway but obviously followed it very closely and I just… disbelief, no way... no way do I feel they were any way involved in it. Not at all, no.

Q: How do you feel they… they've been treated?

SM: I think, errm... initially it was very supportive. Personally, I think probably if they'd left the Algarve maybe a month ago, errm... it... it would have been treated more favourably, I think.

Q: It's difficult to know how... how to handle that kind of situation, from their point of view though, I suppose, isn't it?

SM: Beggar's belief... it beggar's belief, yeah, you just don't want to be in that situation, errm... but, yeah, I can't understand this, errr... the turn of... of people's attitudes towards them, some being really quite nasty, unfounded and... and wrong, I think.

Q: Have the newspapers got it right in terms of... of where they were that evening, I mean, the distance from the... the restaurant to the apartment and what have you?

SM: Well, yeah, as the crow flies, errm... they're probably about right with the 50 yards but, in actual fact, you do have to... it's walled off, in a walled area - about six foot of wall - so you have to actually have to go through a little, errm... entrance building, out onto the road and then round to their apartment.

Q: And line of sight, is there any?

SM: Difficult... they wouldn't have had vision of the whole of their, errm... errr... balcony, they would only have had the top of it from... from where they were sitting, because of the wall and because of the flowers on top of the wall.

Q: How do you feel about the... the criticism of the McCann family for leaving the children?

SM: Harsh... very, very harsh. Hand on heart, we've all done something like that, I think, and errm... no, it's... it's just unfortunate. Just a sad, unfortunate accident.

Q: And how do you feel having been, if you like, errm... being swept along with all of this, having been part of this story from the start, being there, at that time when it all happened, I mean, I suspect as a family you must have talked about this over the dinner table for... for weeks and weeks and weeks?

SM: Yes... yes, we have, we have, errm... and I just can't get my head round it at all. I can't... I can't understand it and I don't... I don't know if it'll ever be resolved, really.

Q: You're off back to... to Portugal soon, I gather, and errm... how do you think Praia da Luz will be when you get back?

SM: Yeah, we go back in a couple of weeks, errm... and my husband has actually said for the first time he's going to feel very differently about it, errm... I... I... no, I'm fine about, I'm fine about it, errm... but, yeah, it’s a shame, it's kind of tainted what is a lovely... lovely spot.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id52.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather on 13.07.12 16:07

Another pair of 'key witnesses' who (if telling the truth) appear to have 1. made no statement to the police or 2. have had that statement withheld.

Interesting.
Lady-Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 13.07.12 16:20

Lady-Heather wrote:Another pair of 'key witnesses' who (if telling the truth) appear to have 1. made no statement to the police or 2. have had that statement withheld.

Interesting.

Hi Lady-Heather, and to say they were so close to where the action was supposed to have been occurring heard, well sod all.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 13.07.12 17:03

jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.07.12 17:18

Yes, sorry jd, I was reading mccannfiles and saw it and had forgotten your thread of last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.07.12 17:35

Have merged 2 topics.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 14.07.12 1:44

candyfloss wrote:Have merged 2 topics.

Thank you Candyfloss. The Moyes are another interesting one is this scam. If they were on their balcony around 9.15pm as they claim then they would either have heard the shutters being jemmied, or they would have seen the abductor entering/leaving the patio doors below them. They should have seen MO coming to do his 9.30pm check too
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 14.07.12 9:11

I don't know how much they would actually have seen - from two floors up they might have had to lean quite far over the balcony to see people entering or leaving.

They should have heard the shutters being jemmied - but they weren't, so nothing to hear.
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.07.12 9:15

jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Have merged 2 topics.

Thank you Candyfloss. The Moyes are another interesting one is this scam. If they were on their balcony around 9.15pm as they claim then they would either have heard the shutters being jemmied, or they would have seen the abductor entering/leaving the patio doors below them. They should have seen MO coming to do his 9.30pm check too

It was cold enough to wear a fleece - so why were they sitting on their balcony? It would have been even colder up there at night.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum