The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Mm11

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Mm11

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Regist10

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:04

What's all this about a Portuguese Judge ordered the return of her dairy, which she got back after 24-48 hours, quoting 'a violation of it's author'. Is that true?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Post by Me 23.11.11 16:11

PeterMac wrote:What do we make of his body language at the end ?
Having thanked the Judge he stood up, picked up his file of papers, walked round the back of Kate's seat, ignored her totally, and exited stage left, leaving her there still collecting bits off the table, and looking at his retreating form.
Not the act of gentleman, nor a caring husband.

Did she say something she should not have done ?

Could it be the request at the end to find out the source of the leak of her diary? What if it was, as speculated, the terrible twosome themselves who did the leaking?

I'm sure that would be enough to put Gerry in one of his moods and for him to use his now famous flounce at the end there.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:13

Kate declared herself at the start as Kate Marie McCann. Everyone mentions the word 'abduction'. Gerry sent his statement in first, followed by Kate.

They were told they had a 'lifetime of lawyers, nice ones at that' !!! too right. They returned from Portimao to be greeted by tens if not hundreds of reporters and Gerry's first worries were about what people might say. Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 219423 These people could have helped them out to find their daughter and he is more worried about what they might say. Good grief.

"Whether our phones were hacked or not, these stories were not true". Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 181154 If they were not true, then the conversations never happened did they Gerry, so the phones could never have been hacked, der!!!. What a load of old trollocks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:16

Me wrote:
PeterMac wrote:What do we make of his body language at the end ?
Having thanked the Judge he stood up, picked up his file of papers, walked round the back of Kate's seat, ignored her totally, and exited stage left, leaving her there still collecting bits off the table, and looking at his retreating form.
Not the act of gentleman, nor a caring husband.

Did she say something she should not have done ?

Could it be the request at the end to find out the source of the leak of her diary? What if it was, as speculated, the terrible twosome themselves who did the leaking?

I'm sure that would be enough to put Gerry in one of his moods and for him to use his now famous flounce at the end there.

That's a very good point Me. I'm betting it did not come from the Portuguese Police.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:20

I hadn't realised they had received damages for the Standard and NotW as well as the Express payout. They never said how much they received from the above 2 though.

Re the diary, I thought that was most interesting. When the Judge asked do we know who wrote that story, let's speak to them, GM was visibly rocked. Then it was brought up again at the very end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:24

Can someone please locate the section about 23 minutes into their evidence, where Gerry says Madeleine the wrong way and make a good clip of it. It is VERY important to our Creche Enquiry, a basis on which a substitute with a name sounding very similar to Madeleine was used in the creche that week. Kiko,if you missed the interview look out for this !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.11.11 16:27

I could hardly contain myself from screaming at the telly! BBC News. Their lies, all based on the assumption that their claims of 'abduction' is true!!!! At one point I thought I saw Gerry push K's arm when she was talking, prob to shut her bleating up, as it may have further incriminated them. You could see her face and his, the way they are so blatantly lying, their body language, their constant need to 'get everyone onside' is so boring. Surely more and more people are starting to see through this. Gerry refers to the media intrusion branding them guilty as one of the worst things every happening to them...ermm.... besides your daughter's 'abduction' of course. Portraying themselves are such the poor guilty party. What about Gerry referring to journalists visiting his Mum and lo and behold managing to get rid of a photo of Kate, Gerry and Madeleine! But they weren't so bothered about releasing sick, suggestive photos of her licking ice creams and full of grown up make up in suggestive poses, but that was okay and acceptable because they AGREED to them being released. What planet are these pair on!? Perhaps the photo would have been more accurate and of the correct date, to which they would not want anyone setting eyes on. I really seriously wonder how anyone can be taken in by this pair any more. Keep up the super online sleuthing guys! This pair hopefully will continue to shoot themsleves in the foot.......keep analysing and probing, everybody!!!!

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:27

When GM was talking about free speech (cough) he said he didn't have a problem with anyone having theories or suggestions. Isn't that exactly what Mr Amaral and Pat Brown had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.11.11 16:29

Stella wrote:
Daisy wrote:Leveson has just offered them a five minute break if needed. Did he just say: 'this won't happen for anyone else"?

Yes he did Daisy and I'd like to know why?

What the .... That's a deliberate show of favoritism! So the Dowler's weren't offered this grace?

Pah! as expected, they were treated with kid gloves throughout the whole interview. And the news stations are treating them with the utmost sympathy too. The good thing is, the general public don't seem to buying into it.

Question to Gerry "I believe in free speech" McCann: If you really do believe in free speech, why the hell are you doing everything in your power to fight against it?

You can't get much lower than using your 'missing' daughter's name to do the bidding of your elite masters. Snakes! the pair of them!

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:31

Oh yes Candyfloss. Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.11.11 16:32

The diary part made me laugh too... was just a creation to support the abduction theory, surely even an idiot can work that out!? Derrrr......I almost was willing myself to imagine the other people sitting in the background were smirking at him. He at times, could hardly string a sentence along, he was sooo trying to concentrate on getting it right and not letting any freudians slip out!

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:34

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:38

Full text of GM witness statement here.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/interactive/2011/nov/23/gerry-mccann-witness-statement-leveson-inquiry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.11.11 16:42

Stella wrote:What's all this about a Portuguese Judge ordered the return of her dairy, which she got back after 24-48 hours, quoting 'a violation of it's author'. Is that true?

Dispatches 25-26 June 2008 re: photocopies of KMH diary and
their destruction
17 Process Vol
XVII Page 4488

17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4488

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4488_small

Conclusion 26-06-2008

(Presents invoice)

The photocopies of the 'diary' do not contain any material of
interest to the ongoing investigation, but relate to the
personal and inviolable personal experiences of any person.

Accordingly I order the diary's respective destruction.

Portimao

2008-06-27

Pedro Frias
Criminal Instruction Judge

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.11.11 16:44

I posted a message about 20 minutes ago and it hasn't appeared for some reason. Is that something to do with the reason I have trouble signing in every time. I didn't save the message so can't remember all that I put in it except that I was answering one message about Gerry's behaviour towards K. I pointed out that at about 2.42 p.m. in the interview para 41 was referred to, although I don't know what para 42 said as I was late turning on the interview thinking it started at 3.15 p.m. Gerry was very quick to point out that the paragraph referred to Kate not himself, and he had a large grin on his face when he said it.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 23.11.11 16:46

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Lordjusticeleveson JUDGES ARE NOT IMPARTIAL TRIBUNALS AND COVER UP THE DODGY PRACTICES OF FREEMASONS EMBEDDED IN EVERY AREA OF BRITISH LIFE ESPECIALLY THOSE INVOLVED IN THE NEWS OF THE WORLD SPYING AND HACKING SCANDAL.

The judge leading the inquiry into the phone-hacking scandal was last night urged to 'come clean' about his links to the Murdoch family. Lord Justice Leveson was facing questions over his impartiality after it emerged he attended two parties in the past year at the London home of Rupert Murdoch's daughter, Elisabeth, and her husband, PR supremo Matthew Freud. In his role as chairman of the independent Sentencing Council, he is also reported to have had dinner last year with Mr Freud to discuss an offer from Freud Communications to give free PR advice on improving public confidence in the criminal justice system.

It is not known whether he met members of the Murdoch family at any of the events or whether he discussed phone hacking and the role of the media. Labour MP Chris Bryant last night said the revelations raised 'serious questions' about whether Lord Justice Leveson would be able to command public confidence in his role as head of the inquiry, which is likely to take evidence from Mr Murdoch and his son James. Lord Justice Leveson is believed to have informed David Cameron of his social links to Mr Freud before he was appointed to lead the inquiry. But Mr Bryant said the judge was ‘compromised’ by the revelations.

He added: ‘I’m afraid this does raise serious questions and he does now need to come clean about exactly who he met and what they discussed. ‘He may well be very independent but the way this has come out makes it look as if he has got something to cover up.’ A spokesman for Lord Leveson confirmed he attended ‘large evening events’ at Mr Freud’s home in July last year and January this year.

unfortunately I can't date the statement but the link is here: http://www.intmensorg.info/judges.htm

here is also an indirect reference:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/miliband-mulls-mps-demands-to-remove-hackinginquiry-judge-2319555.html

Did anybody see how Gerrys' eyes kept shifting to see how the judge was reacting to his responces to the questions?

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.11.11 16:46

candyfloss wrote:
Full text of GM witness statement here.

[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/interactive/2011/nov/23/gerry-mccann-witness-statement-leveson-inquiry
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/interactive/2011/nov/23/gerry-mccann-witness-statement-leveson-inquiry[/quote[/url]]

Thank you Candyfloss.Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 636506

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.11.11 16:56

Invinoveritas wrote:Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 3 Lordjusticeleveson JUDGES ARE NOT IMPARTIAL TRIBUNALS AND COVER UP THE DODGY PRACTICES OF FREEMASONS EMBEDDED IN EVERY AREA OF BRITISH LIFE ESPECIALLY THOSE INVOLVED IN THE NEWS OF THE WORLD SPYING AND HACKING SCANDAL.

The judge leading the inquiry into the phone-hacking scandal was last night urged to 'come clean' about his links to the Murdoch family. Lord Justice Leveson was facing questions over his impartiality after it emerged he attended two parties in the past year at the London home of Rupert Murdoch's daughter, Elisabeth, and her husband, PR supremo Matthew Freud. In his role as chairman of the independent Sentencing Council, he is also reported to have had dinner last year with Mr Freud to discuss an offer from Freud Communications to give free PR advice on improving public confidence in the criminal justice system.

It is not known whether he met members of the Murdoch family at any of the events or whether he discussed phone hacking and the role of the media. Labour MP Chris Bryant last night said the revelations raised 'serious questions' about whether Lord Justice Leveson would be able to command public confidence in his role as head of the inquiry, which is likely to take evidence from Mr Murdoch and his son James. Lord Justice Leveson is believed to have informed David Cameron of his social links to Mr Freud before he was appointed to lead the inquiry. But Mr Bryant said the judge was ‘compromised’ by the revelations.

He added: ‘I’m afraid this does raise serious questions and he does now need to come clean about exactly who he met and what they discussed. ‘He may well be very independent but the way this has come out makes it look as if he has got something to cover up.’ A spokesman for Lord Leveson confirmed he attended ‘large evening events’ at Mr Freud’s home in July last year and January this year.

unfortunately I can't date the statement but the link is here: http://www.intmensorg.info/judges.htm

here is also an indirect reference:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/miliband-mulls-mps-demands-to-remove-hackinginquiry-judge-2319555.html

Did anybody see how Gerrys' eyes kept shifting to see how the judge was reacting to his responces to the questions?

Absolutely unbelievable. This whole affair becomes seedier and seedier. Poor Madeleine, her parents and everyone surrounding them are so protected over and above anything I have ever witnessed in my entire life that her memory will disappear into oblivion in a few years' time and her disgusting parents will be laughing all the way to the bank and a new life, on the back of her few unhappy years of life.

As someone regarding the press said a few days ago "who guards the guardians", or something to that effect. With this dodgy lot all covering each others' backs I don't think anyone is guarding the guardians.

Yes, I did see shifty Gerry's eyes going in the direction of the judge and I've never heard such a pathetic, wimp of a judge in the way he spoke to K & G. Let's hope he grows some balls before he makes a final judgement and reads the PJ files, that might open his eyes as to the duplicity of K & G and the lies they have been telling.
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 17:00

I hadn't realised that Matt Baggot Chief Constable of Leics Police had written a letter in Sept 2007, followed up with another, to the media to voice his concerns and ask for restraint. Do the police normally do this with the media??

Numbers 54 and 55 GM witness statement.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/interactive/2011/nov/23/gerry-mccann-witness-statement-leveson-inquiry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 23.11.11 17:09

candyfloss wrote:When GM was talking about free speech (cough) he said he didn't have a problem with anyone having theories or suggestions. Isn't that exactly what Mr Amaral and Pat Brown had.

And shutting down Blogs & Forums mad :evil: some freedom of speech that gerry
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 17:17

I missed a lot of the 'sooty and sweep' show due to work.....what was said or happening about who leaked the diaries? is this going to be followed up?

I saw gerry walk off at the end though...mmmmmmm

And Leveson is so on their side, the very first thing he said was I hope this will be the only time you have to give evidence!!! what sort of judge is that! Not impartial thats for sure

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.11.11 17:27

Gerry blushed many times, did anyone else notice?

Also thought Gerry's exit was bizarre and I wondered if it related to who released the diary to the NOTW
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 17:47

Cristobell wrote:
Also thought Gerry's exit was bizarre and I wondered if it related to who released the diary to the NOTW

What was said about this? I missed it

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 23.11.11 17:58

jd, I hope the link works, start at about 107 minutes in and you'll get the picture:

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/hearing/2011-11-23pm/

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.11.11 18:15

jd wrote:I missed a lot of the 'sooty and sweep' show due to work.....what was said or happening about who leaked the diaries? is this going to be followed up?

I saw gerry walk off at the end though...mmmmmmm

And Leveson is so on their side, the very first thing he said was I hope this will be the only time you have to give evidence!!! what sort of judge is that! Not impartial thats for sure

I nearly choked on my coffee when he said "I will pass quickly and lightly as I can through the following pages of evidence". My God, and these two are still the main suspects in their daughter's disappearance, according to the Portugese judiciary, they have not taken the steps to clear their names (can't remember the exact words) and Kate still hasn't answered the 48 questions, I wonder why the idiot Leveson didn't bring that up.

Utterings from the liars and spinners K & G McCann during the (laughable) Leveson enquiry -

K - we were accused by the media of putting Madeleine's body in a freezer and transporting it in the boot of the car (isn't that the summing up of the PJ that bodily fluids were found in the boot and the FSS found some matching DNA - as in the PJ files - but then the FSS were mysteriously closed down by the government, to shut them up perhaps and to destroy any evidence)

G - We can only assume they (meaning the press) were acting for profit (just as if G & K would do ANYTHING like that)

K (I think) - ongoing interest in Madeleine's disappearance surprised us (oh Kate, seeing that you have been flogging the disappearance of your daughter down everyone's throats for the past 4 years, why are you not surprised?)

K (regarding the Amber alert) - many agencies/people did not want to go with the work we were doing with Missing Children (Amber) alert (well, Kate, can you blame them when this was another bandwagon you & G were jumping on after the hard work done by many people for 3/4 years and you were trying to claim it as something you and G had come up with)

K (regarding her diary) - she felt violated as it was the only way to communicate with Madeleine (pity she didn't think about communicating with Madeleine in all the TV intervews they did, if Madeleine saw her Mummy and Daddy on numerous TV interviews without them actually speaking to her, she may have been bewildered why she was being ignored. I remember only once hearing K speaking to Madeleine in an interview, although she had trouble actually saying anything a 3 year old would take in)

K (diary again) - didn't really want to do it (well, she didn't waste much time in finishing it and getting loads of dosh selling it to the Sun, pull the other one K, do you really expect us to believe that. When is the film coming out by the way, has Clarrie had a lot of fun finding people to play all the characters yet?)

G - the press attention was very daunting (hmm, really Gerry, like all the interviews you really didn't want to do, or the endless, boring magazine interviews you did for more loads of dosh)

G - he really believes in freedom of speech (oh really Gerry, what about the obvious super injunctions you've taken out to silence all the newspapers into submission to say how hard done by you and K are and have stopped people speaking out and your ongoing campaign to shut down all the internet sites who do not agree with your version of events. Is that your idea of freedom of speech?)

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top