The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conundrum Mm11

Conundrum Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conundrum Mm11

Conundrum Regist10

Conundrum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conundrum Empty Conundrum

Post by mexx 16.11.11 23:17

I know it is probably morbid but I would really like to read K McC's book. However, I will not order it as I refuse to contribute to their frund (that is not a typo, just a contraction). I can't get it from a library because I am not in the UK or any other country where it was published... I was wondering if anybody would be willing to lend me a copy for a while?
mexx

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Conundrum Empty Re: Conundrum

Post by jd 16.11.11 23:45

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend money on a fantasy novel....or in reality a book of lies. There are many references to the fantasy book on here and I don't know of being able to read it online. HERE IS ANOTHER CONUNDRUM... go to Amazon...type in 2 words only 'Pat Brown' and you'll be amazed that kates fantasy novel will return in the search!!!....and not Pats!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how the words Pat & Brown returns 'kate mccann'....Ever thought this was a massive stitch up!! LOL

oh gerry and kate & your cronies, your day is coming ever nearer...can't wait to expose you all!!!!!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 16.11.11 23:57

The book can be read online. Petermac kindly offered the link to anyone interested. Just send him a PM. Conundrum 847771

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 17.11.11 0:42

I might buy it if I spotted it in a charity shop... and return promptly for another go around yes
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top