The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by vaguely1 on Sat Jan 30 2010, 11:10

I'm understanding now. I had thought they had been left in Syms name.

Thank you Jill.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
avatar
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Sat Jan 30 2010, 11:17

It was only when I labelled muratfan on my statcounter and applied it to all my blogs that it showed up that it was muratfan who posted the comments about my mother.

Had I not been online and missed muratfan on my blog, or if he'd used a proxy instead of the IP he used on this forum, then I wouldn't have known it was him and I'd still be believing him that it was Photon.

He made a mistake and I caught him. He was also going back and forth to the JATYK forum where the link to my blog was posted. The statcounter showed his activities that night quite nicely.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10148
Reputation : 5118
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Autumn on Sat Jan 30 2010, 11:25

I just dont get what people like Muratfan get out of this weird cyber stalking? His life must be empty if this is how he gets his kicks - it must be some sort of sickness or mental disorder that causes this sort of behaviour.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by vaguely1 on Sat Jan 30 2010, 11:28

It doesn't strike me as something Photon would write - even when she's using her abusive sock, pretending to be thick and common. (as per the Majic incident)

I guess some people have an investment in causing confusion. It seems to be a full time job for some people.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
avatar
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Autumn on Sat Jan 30 2010, 11:44

Photon posts on the JM forum and always comes over as an intelligent and well-informed person. I just dont get why people post under a variety of user names, surely its easier to stick to one - makes life so much simpler.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Pascal on Sat Jan 30 2010, 12:55

vaguely1 wrote:It doesn't strike me as something Photon would write - even when she's using her abusive sock, pretending to be thick and common. (as per the Majic incident)

I guess some people have an investment in causing confusion. It seems to be a full time job for some people.

Vaguely, can we be sure that Photon does have an abusive sock? I wouldn't trust Majic as far as I could spit. He isn't adverse to playing games on forums is he?

Jill, you need 100% proof, that those comments were from Muratfan - a proxy won't cut it, many people use the same proxy. When it does come out, I would suggest you notify the police.
avatar
Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Sat Jan 30 2010, 13:32

Pascal wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:It doesn't strike me as something Photon would write - even when she's using her abusive sock, pretending to be thick and common. (as per the Majic incident)

I guess some people have an investment in causing confusion. It seems to be a full time job for some people.

Vaguely, can we be sure that Photon does have an abusive sock? I wouldn't trust Majic as far as I could spit. He isn't adverse to playing games on forums is he?

Jill, you need 100% proof, that those comments were from Muratfan - a proxy won't cut it, many people use the same proxy. When it does come out, I would suggest you notify the police.

I didn't catch him by his proxy, I caught him initially when he used the same IP address that he used on this forum.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10148
Reputation : 5118
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Pascal on Sat Jan 30 2010, 13:37

As long as you are sure Jill, you have every right to report him.
avatar
Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by vaguely1 on Sat Jan 30 2010, 15:49

jkh wrote:
Pascal wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:It doesn't strike me as something Photon would write - even when she's using her abusive sock, pretending to be thick and common. (as per the Majic incident)

I guess some people have an investment in causing confusion. It seems to be a full time job for some people.

Vaguely, can we be sure that Photon does have an abusive sock? I wouldn't trust Majic as far as I could spit. He isn't adverse to playing games on forums is he?

Jill, you need 100% proof, that those comments were from Muratfan - a proxy won't cut it, many people use the same proxy. When it does come out, I would suggest you notify the police.



I didn't catch him by his proxy, I caught him initially when he used the same IP address that he used on this forum.



Because she discussed it, and as far as I'm aware, and I'm certain
he'll be along to put me right, spoke about it with Tony Bennett.

They all had socks pascal. Paranoid is as paranoid does.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
avatar
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by aiyoyo on Sat Jan 30 2010, 16:09

Didnt Murat-fan deny he wrote that?

It's bad enough lying about it, but to deliberately attribute it to photon is evil. I cant remember who was it who came to his defence - was it those at JATYK? Deliberately trying to sow further discord?

I always thought it couldnt have been Photon or Bren right from the beginning, not their style. Photon despite some socks activities (which she admitted) always came across as educated and more refined.

I thought this was already lodged with the police, only waiting for culprit identity for action.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Pascal on Sat Jan 30 2010, 17:01

Vaguely how do we know she was abusive though? What strikes me as odd is Photon is an intelligent woman who has already been seriously outed. Her details were strewn across one of the Sangs for all to link onto. Why would she resort to writing abusive posts? She still posts as Photon on 3A and MM even though her real name and professional links are well documented.

It's all a big puzzle to me. is it voddie o'clock yet>
avatar
Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Sat Jan 30 2010, 17:33

voddie o'clock, I like that big grin

It's still hot bovril and Tesco's pomegranate and raspberry high juice o'clock here (not in the same cup of course). Shocked
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10148
Reputation : 5118
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by vaguely1 on Sat Jan 30 2010, 18:05

Pascal wrote:Vaguely how do we know she was abusive though? What strikes me as odd is Photon is an intelligent woman who has already been seriously outed. Her details were strewn across one of the Sangs for all to link onto. Why would she resort to writing abusive posts? She still posts as Photon on 3A and MM even though her real name and professional links are well documented.

It's all a big puzzle to me. is it voddie o'clock yet>

We only know because she was dropped in it by the rest of the snakes.

It's always voddie o'clock Wink

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
avatar
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Underhanded people becoming even more underhanded

Post by Tony Bennett on Sat Jan 30 2010, 23:02

vaguely1 wrote:If someone's up to something underhand I can pretty much guarantee that Mr Bennett's intervention won't spur them in to behaving properly - in fact probably the opposite.
So they will become more underhand?

I might as well give up, then
avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14698
Reputation : 2830
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by vaguely1 on Sun Jan 31 2010, 09:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:If someone's up to something underhand I can pretty much guarantee that Mr Bennett's intervention won't spur them in to behaving properly - in fact probably the opposite.
So they will become more underhand?

I might as well give up, then


Your strengths lie elsewhere.

I think that there are people who deal with situations of conflict in a far more productive way than yourself. Just something I've noticed. It's not unfair to suggest that certain character traits suit certain jobs.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
avatar
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum