The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Flight information as seen on the MW guest list

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flight information as seen on the MW guest list

Post by jd on 10.11.11 14:34

Don't know if this is anything but the date on gerrys passport stamped in Amsterdam....is this the ISO standard of dates. If so, then this would be 4th March 2007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 16:08

Good find jd.

Europe generally tends to date things YYMMDD, if this is true for Amsterdam, Gerry was out there two months before Madeleine disappeared !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBrainHurts on 10.11.11 16:22

Stella wrote:Good find jd.

Europe generally tends to date things YYMMDD, if this is true for Amsterdam, Gerry was out there two months before Madeleine disappeared !!!

What is the significance of this? huh
MyBrainHurts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 16:44

Possible timeline of holidays/trips:

March 2007 - gerry to Amsterdam (on his own?)

April 2007 - gerry & Family holiday to Donegal

April 2007/May2007- gerry & Family holiday to PDL

Does kate say anything in her fairytale bewk about March 2007?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Own Flights

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 17:25

I think MW may only have flight details for customers who booked both flight & accommodation through MW? The McCanns & Payne's organized their own flights and transfers and MW refunded them for this.

Back to top Go down

The bewk

Post by uppatoffee on 11.11.11 7:48

@jd wrote:Possible timeline of holidays/trips:

March 2007 - gerry to Amsterdam (on his own?)

April 2007 - gerry & Family holiday to Donegal

April 2007/May2007- gerry & Family holiday to PDL

Does kate say anything in her fairytale bewk about March 2007?

Nope, not that I can see. The only mention of anything that year is New Years Day when the Paynes came round for the day and they first talked about making the trip to Portugal together.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.11.11 9:26

Thanks for looking uppatoffee. Will dig further for info into March 2007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 11.11.11 13:38

@jd wrote:Thanks for looking uppatoffee. Will dig further for info into March 2007

Not seen anything about March 2007 JD, but in February 2007 they supposedly holidayed with the Wright family in the Yorkshire Dales (Skipton).

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.11.11 14:27

@Daisy wrote:
@jd wrote:Thanks for looking uppatoffee. Will dig further for info into March 2007

Not seen anything about March 2007 JD, but in February 2007 they supposedly holidayed with the Wright family in the Yorkshire Dales (Skipton).

Another holiday! for doctors struggling to pay the mortgage they certainly enjoy the jetset life! This could be 4 in 4 months, or at least 3 in 4 months...new zealand wine and holidays, says a lot about their lifestyle I think

If I can confirm the date on the passport is ISO then March 2007 would be worth investigating deeper. I think it is ISO, though were they stamping British nationals passports in 2007? Nowadays we effectively just walk through

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ISO

Post by uppatoffee on 11.11.11 14:55

JD I think there is a stamp like that in Madeleine's passport in the PJ files too. I'll have a look and see if I can find it.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.11.11 17:46

I think the passport date is 7 March 2004.

If so, Madeleine at that time would be 10 months old. Dr Kate McCann fell for the twins around May 2004 (twins born February 2005).
Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.11.11 18:08

You could be right Tony, Ive found another passport photo this time 040304, this is 3 days before it looks like

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finch on 11.11.11 19:12

I believe Tony is correct in the date. In Belgium it's written day-month-year. I think it's the same in Holland.

finch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 12.11.11 10:54

This passport is bugging me and I don't know why. But the screen shots I have posted in this thread I don't think are from gerrys passport but from Maddies. They are all together in the PJ files and the first 2 are definately the same Maddies passport number so all 4 screen shots must be of the same passport, it would be logical as there is no indication of screenshots 3 and 4 being someone else's. If this is right, then it was Maddie who went to Amsterdam from 4th March - 7th March 2004 (obviously not on her own!!!), but this might mean something to someone these dates and this trip? If anyone can find out anything using a passport number then let me know as I know what it is

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 12.11.11 16:27

@jd wrote:This passport is bugging me and I don't know why. But the screen shots I have posted in this thread I don't think are from gerrys passport but from Maddies. They are all together in the PJ files and the first 2 are definately the same Maddies passport number so all 4 screen shots must be of the same passport, it would be logical as there is no indication of screenshots 3 and 4 being someone else's. If this is right, then it was Maddie who went to Amsterdam from 4th March - 7th March 2004 (obviously not on her own!!!), but this might mean something to someone these dates and this trip? If anyone can find out anything using a passport number then let me know as I know what it is

I agree JD. I think these are all from Madeleine's passport too.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Katey says...

Post by uppatoffee on 12.11.11 16:39

@uppatoffee wrote:
@jd wrote:This passport is bugging me and I don't know why. But the screen shots I have posted in this thread I don't think are from gerrys passport but from Maddies. They are all together in the PJ files and the first 2 are definately the same Maddies passport number so all 4 screen shots must be of the same passport, it would be logical as there is no indication of screenshots 3 and 4 being someone else's. If this is right, then it was Maddie who went to Amsterdam from 4th March - 7th March 2004 (obviously not on her own!!!), but this might mean something to someone these dates and this trip? If anyone can find out anything using a passport number then let me know as I know what it is

I agree JD. I think these are all from Madeleine's passport too.

P31 "In January 2004, when Madeleine was 7 months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardio magnetic resonance imaging." So the dates are roughly compatible.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 12.11.11 16:46

Thanks for that...not much mileage there

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum