The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Flight information as seen on the MW guest list

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flight information as seen on the MW guest list

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 10:40

Berry
MackenzieXLA6156XLA5773
Handy / DownieXLA6156XLA5773
Oldfield XLA5773
O'Brien / Tanner XLA5773
Payne
McCann
MannXLA6156XLA5773
Balu / Cox
HeseltonXLA6156XLA5773
PatelXLA6156XLA5773
Totman
Reap
IrwinXLA6156XLA5773
Hynd XLA5773
Northwood / TaylorXLA6156XLA5773
O'Donnell/WilkensXLA6156XLA5773
Burlton / Upton-BrownXLA6156XLA5773
Janczur
CliffordXLA6156XLA5773
CarpenterXLA6156XLA5773
Thornhill XLA5773
Weinburger
NewmanXLA6156XLA5773
EdmondsXLA6156XLA5773
FosterXLA6156XLA5773
Sperrey
Brain/HurneXLA6156XLA5773
Naylor
Mills ZB215
McCormick
Bullen / Carroll ZB215

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight information as seen on the MW guest list

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 10:46

I am amazed at how many people are missing all, or part of their flight details on these lists. It there was ever an emergency, Mark Warner could find themselves in a very sticky situation.

Where flight numbers were given, all guests were on the same outbound and return flights, apart from two.

What is also interesting is that Mr Philip Edmonds who lives in Switzerland, had flights to and from the UK.

The Irwin couple, were said to have come from America, but they too had flights to and from the UK. Could they be British?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 11:12

XLA flights are Excel Airways, Gatwick

ZB flights are Monarch Airways, Gatwick

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 11:25

Bridget Elizabeth Irwin seems to be an American from Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States and is a Practical Nurse

http://pipl.com/directory/name/Irwin/Bridget (there was more info on this link but its been whooshed but I have copies of it)

Maybe she and her sister/or girlfriend flew to the UK first and had booked a return flight to Lagos from Gatwick? Her statements have never been published and they were both at the Tapas bar on the night of 3rd May, the only time they went to the Tapas during their week holiday

Am I right in saying that all the holidaymakers flights only flew from gatwick, and there were no flights to/from Midlands airport?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 11:56

I believe so jd. I googled the flight numbers and they all linked to Gatwick.

Perhaps we have been looking at this from the wrong angle all this time. Instead of a conference being held in Portugal, maybe the conference was actually in London and afterwards everyone flew out to Portugal. Which might account for all flights via Gatwick.

I know McCann & Payne talk about another airport, but in the absence of confirmation, we should not take this for granted.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 12:05

The famous video of Maddie falling on the steps appears to be at Midlands Airport, it certainly does not look to be Gatwick and I have flown from there so many times and know it like the back of my hand. If this was Midlands airport, could they have flown to Gatwick and picked up a connection flight to Lagos? I know Manchester flies direct but am not sure if Midlands flies direct to Lagos being a small airport

There could well have been a meeting in London prior to the holiday, Murat was in the country at that time too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 12:17

It would account for why Irwin and Edmonds started from that destination and why perhaps Edmonds was unsure of his return flight details before he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 10.11.11 12:48

Sterling work Stella . How odd all those people on the same flight going to exactly the same final destination, was it a package deal flights included? Yes you could be going to the same area and then not see fellow passengers until the return flight, but all going to the Ocean Club, that is just so strange.

Stella re your comment about it being after a conference, a sort of junket you mean, or still some work to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 13:19

Its is strange they are all on the same flight, quite bizarre in one sense. But, with package holidays like this if you book to somewhere like a Mark Warner holiday, wouldn't Mark Warners have blocked booked a flight for their customers to arrive and leave on the same times. These type of holidays are on a strict rotation system and Ive been on similar holidays and you always knew when the next batch of holidaymakers were coming and when current ones were leaving as the flights are set in stone so to speak. Though this depends as well if this was the only flight out, which might be the case from Gatwick, and to the same resort might be another from Manchester

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 10.11.11 14:55

jd wrote:The famous video of Maddie falling on the steps appears to be at Midlands Airport, it certainly does not look to be Gatwick and I have flown from there so many times and know it like the back of my hand. If this was Midlands airport, could they have flown to Gatwick and picked up a connection flight to Lagos? I know Manchester flies direct but am not sure if Midlands flies direct to Lagos being a small airport

There could well have been a meeting in London prior to the holiday, Murat was in the country at that time too

According to the luggage tags in the pj files the mccanns flew from EMA. I have tried to attach the file but if it doesn't work, this is the link http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_06.jpg
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 15:05

Do we know from the Mark Warners flight list of the flight number they were booked on? Its yellowed out....unless the yellow out ones are from EMA? ie not Gatwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 15:19

It is now confirmed then, that the McCann's flew on;

flight WW5531 Bmibaby East Midlands to Faro

thanks upatoffee for the point in the right direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 15:29

We can also see that Gerry went on another trip leaving on 10/04/07, just 18 days before flying to Portugal.

FR1676 Ryanair East Midlands to Londonderry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 15:32

jd wrote:

Do we know from the Mark Warners flight list of the flight number they were booked on? Its yellowed out....unless the yellow out ones are from EMA? ie not Gatwick

jd, the yellowed out ones, represent the ones we do not have flight numbers for.

It's the ones we only have a return flight number for to Gatwick, is the very interesting ones. If someone left from EMA, why would they want to go back to Gatwick?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 15:42

Stella wrote:
jd, the yellowed out ones, represent the ones we do not have flight numbers for.

It's the ones we only have a return flight number for to Gatwick, is the very interesting ones. If someone left from EMA, why would they want to go back to Gatwick?

What Im getting at is, are all the flights on that list specifically either XLA or ZB from Gatwick....or could the yellowed out ones be a different flight number therefore different airport perhaps. If the yellowed out ones are XLA or ZB from Gatwick, then I'm wondering why they are yellowed out as I don't see the point if you can see the flight numbers from the others guests

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 10.11.11 15:45

Stella wrote:We can also see that Gerry went on another trip leaving on 10/04/07, just 18 days before flying to Portugal.

that would be the holiday in Donegal April 2007?
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 10.11.11 15:47

pauline wrote:
Stella wrote:We can also see that Gerry went on another trip leaving on 10/04/07, just 18 days before flying to Portugal.

Yes, that's the correct dates for Easter 2007

Edit: But Easter Sunday was the 8/4/2007, so they (he) didn't fly out until the Tuesday 10th? Interesting, so they didn't actually spend Easter in Donegal afterall.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 15:48

Daisy wrote:
pauline wrote:

Do we have the return date confirmed on something, somewhere ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 15:54

jd wrote:
Stella wrote:

What Im getting at is, are all the flights on that list specifically either XLA or ZB from Gatwick....or could the yellowed out ones be a different flight number therefore different airport perhaps. If the yellowed out ones are XLA or ZB from Gatwick, then I'm wondering why they are yellowed out as I don't see the point if you can see the flight numbers from the others guests

jd, I prepared that list on an Excel spreadsheet, it was me who used the colour yellow to show we do not have the information.

It could be they were also flying from Gatwick, but MW just did not have the information.

What is odd is that we know Robert Naylor works in Piccadilly, in London, so why are his London flights missing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 16:03

Stella wrote:
jd, I prepared that list on an Excel spreadsheet, it was me who used the colour yellow to show we do not have the information.

It could be they were also flying from Gatwick, but MW just did not have the information.

What is odd is that we know Robert Naylor works in Piccadilly, in London, so why are his London flights missing ?

Sorry Stella I totally misunderstood the excel sheet, I thought it was a sheet taken from Mark Warners and not one you had put together. It does bring suspicion on people like Naylor if their details are missing whilst others have theirs shown. If he is innocent like the others then what is the motive for hiding them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.11.11 16:06

It looks to me like MW were purposely witholding this information.

Back to top Go down

Donegal Return Date

Post by uppatoffee on 10.11.11 16:19

Stella, I have been scouring the bewk to see what mention Kate makes of the Donegal trip, but there is very little.

One thing that does strike me as odd though is the fact that Kate makes a big deal of how excited Maddie was to be going on a plane to Portugal and how she was telling everyone at nursery. (p43) Yet surely they were flying to Ireland a few weeks earlier, so a second flight so soon after would not be that much of a novelty surely? confused

uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.11.11 16:20

Stella wrote:It looks to me like MW were purposely witholding this information.

It certainly does. It would also be good to know the number of passengers & their names that were listed from the mccann family on these flights

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 10.11.11 16:27

uppatoffee wrote:Stella, I have been scouring the bewk to see what mention Kate makes of the Donegal trip, but there is very little.

One thing that does strike me as odd though is the fact that Kate makes a big deal of how excited Maddie was to be going on a plane to Portugal and how she was telling everyone at nursery. (p43) Yet surely they were flying to Ireland a few weeks earlier, so a second flight so soon after would not be that much of a novelty surely? confused

I have to agree. Flying the first time is an adventure to look forward to for a child. I suspect madeleine had flown before Donegal though?

The reality is less fun. Waiting around at airports. Having to stay in your seat, and maybe mummy/daddy reading their book and telling you to be quite and take a nap. I found travelling with my kids when young a big strain, maybe less so for the kids, but I don't think it was that much fun for them.

Kate's comments from the book that you quote I think have to be viewed with suspicion as with most of the other stuff in the 'truthful' book.
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 10.11.11 16:33

Stella wrote:
Daisy wrote:
pauline wrote:

Do we have the return date confirmed on something, somewhere ?

According to what I can gather (Stewie posted it on here) the flight you mention is the return flight Stella. The outward bound flight is (I think) - FR1675 EAST MIDLANDS - CITY OF DERRY

Another discrepency: According to Joe Peoples (he doesn't get anything right though) - "they called in here on their way to back to Belfast Airport - and I met them all," said Mr Peoples.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum