The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Guest on 07.11.11 14:14

@PeterMac wrote:It is refreshing once in a while to go right back to the start and to pick away at what was said, ’until it bleeds’. In this case it becomes a ‘reductio ad absurdam’

Yep that's right up my street and this one is another total mystery.

From Fiona Payne's Rogatory Interview.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

1485: "Tell me about when you get to the resort and, the booking-in procedure, where you eventually, where your apartment was, what number it was, tell me all about the, our intro?"
Reply: "Yeah, we arrived, at the sort of main reception area, got everybody out, I think the men went in to do the actual booking-in, I remember just standing out with Kate outside with all the baggage and the children, so it's either both Dave and Gerry or just Dave went in and, and booked us all in. then we had to wait for the sort of MARK WARNER bus to pick up and take us to the apartments, there was a bit of a wait there, about fifteen minutes or so and then, yeah, a chap came with a minibus and we all sort of piled in with all the luggage and he took us to the apartments. This sounds ridiculous, but I can't even remember the number of the apartment I was in. I can't remember. But we were on the second floor, so we were one up, everybody else was on the ground floor. And we were the only ones that had, had booked to have a two bedroomed apartment. I think Matt and, Russ and Jane had only booked a one bedroomed one but they actually did get a two bedroomed one. So whether that was because of, and that made us one floor up, I don't know.


According to Fiona, they were the only ones to book a 2 bed, that's what she said !!! The part I underlined is where she stopped and realised what she was about to say. According to Fiona, who made the booking, so she should know !!, Oldfield and O'Brien ended up with a 2 bed. So where were did they really stay? It could not have been in G5B and G5D respective, as they were one bedroom apartments. If we can answer that one, the mystery surrounding 5a just might make more sense. Was anyone really living in G5A? Is this why no DNA evidence of the children was found 'anywhere' in that apartment. This is what Goncalo Amaral has previously alluded to.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Guest on 07.11.11 14:35

@PeterMac wrote:To Carter-Ruck - have your clients explained to you how any of this can be reconciled ? If they have not done so, or are unable or unwilling to do so, then we are allowed to speculate that they have LIED, and have therefore put themselves into the frame.

Forgive me, but there follows a completely gratuitous inclusion of the name TONY BENNETT so that the next time they search they will find this post !!

and the one above please !! Not even the likes of Carter Ruck can take that statement back.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Ollie on 07.11.11 16:51

Matthew Oldfield said in his statement that when he checked the McCann children the night of 3rd May he could see the twins breathing while standing at the door - he didn't even need to switch a light to see this. The curtains he stated were closed.

Kate when checking the children on 3rd May at 10.00pm, after the slamming door incident, couldn't make out if it was Madeleine or the bedding she could see because it was dark.

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by tigger on 07.11.11 17:13

@Ollie wrote:Matthew Oldfield said in his statement that when he checked the McCann children the night of 3rd May he could see the twins breathing while standing at the door - he didn't even need to switch a light to see this. The curtains he stated were closed.

Kate when checking the children on 3rd May at 10.00pm, after the slamming door incident, couldn't make out if it was Madeleine or the bedding she could see because it was dark.

- and Gerry stood for a while by Maddie's bed looking at her lying in the 'recovery' position (more bad taste and a suspicious reminder that he is a doctor!)
having apparently night vision.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Me on 07.11.11 17:27

In relation to the shutters how many of the group walked past 5A after Tanner's sighting and didn't see an open shutter.

Jane Tanner was one (she'd just seen a man cross the road but hadn't noticed a shutter open on her friend's aprtment directly after seeing this person), I beleive Oldfield was another.

Was there any more?

so we are to beleive a shutter was opened yet none of the group noticed it when walking past the front of the apartment.

____________________
What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

Posts : 683
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Ollie on 07.11.11 18:54

Kate said Madeleine sometimes woke during the night, about 2 - 2.30am.

Gerry said Madeleine would wake up twice a week during the night, about 11.00pm - 12.00am.

That's more than 5/10 minute difference which the McCanns said would be expected.

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

breathing

Post by russiandoll on 08.11.11 13:44

didnt Kate say in her book that she actually had to touch the twins to check that they were breathing?
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by aiyoyo on 08.11.11 13:54

@russiandoll wrote:didnt Kate say in her book that she actually had to touch the twins to check that they were breathing?

If she's a practising doctor, I wouldnt have her anywhere near me even if I was dying.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by jd on 08.11.11 13:57

@russiandoll wrote:didnt Kate say in her book that she actually had to touch the twins to check that they were breathing?

'I think' she said this somewhere...I remember reading it. might have been in an interview possibly

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by tigger on 08.11.11 14:06

@aiyoyo wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:didnt Kate say in her book that she actually had to touch the twins to check that they were breathing?

If she's a practising doctor, I wouldnt have her anywhere near me even if I was dying.
Don't worry, she may by now have upgraded to a small mirror to check for signs of life. As she is supposedly qualified as an anaesthetist (why work as a GP? because that pays a lot less) one would have thought she'd be more sure of her abilities.
It's a good point actually, imo no one who has to keep stuffing their qualifications down one's throat is likely to be very good at the job. (I've got an HNC in pottery but I can't throw one to save my life). The fact that they were both doctors was supposed to add to their credibility. It didn't work.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by PeterMac on 08.11.11 15:15

This was covered at length in another thread some time ago, which I now can't find.
Kate said she placed her hand on the twins BACKS to see if they were breathing. The recommended way is to watch for abdominal breathing, which would involve turning them over, and the even more recommended way, if you think the children or indeed anyone has been gassed, sedated, or is suffering from smoke inhalation it to WAKE THEM UP.
Bearing in mind that the other woman present was also trained as an anaesthetist, they should both be struck off for this act of medical negligence.
I'll have another go at finding the thread, but the search engine is still difficult if you want to go beyond a name or a topic.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 08.11.11 15:24

@PeterMac wrote:This was covered at length in another thread some time ago, which I now can't find.
Kate said she placed her hand on the twins BACKS to see if they were breathing. The recommended way is to watch for abdominal breathing, which would involve turning them over, and the even more recommended way, if you think the children or indeed anyone has been gassed, sedated, or is suffering from smoke inhalation it to WAKE THEM UP.
Bearing in mind that the other woman present was also trained as an anaesthetist, they should both be struck off for this act of medical negligence.
I'll have another go at finding the thread, but the search engine is still difficult if you want to go beyond a name or a topic.

I put 'check twins breathing' into the search engine and got this

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2495-i-believe-kidnapper-drugged-my-twins-on-the-night-madeleine-was-taken?highlight=check+twins+breathing

There are 24 other matches too

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/search?search_keywords=check+twins+breathing

Sorry about the rubbish search engine on here. sad
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9260
Reputation : 4659
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by PeterMac on 08.11.11 15:39

Found them
Sedation of Twins, on the research thread, dated 6 June
and
within the Fraudulent fund thread, dated 23 May

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

twins

Post by russiandoll on 08.11.11 17:46

Kate's concern for the twins began during the search for Maddie, so I would assume that at this time there was rather more light in the apartment than there had been during the check made by the McCann pal who did his check and could see in what little light came from the lounge lamp, that the twins were breathing. So Kate should have noticed the same, surely, without having to check the way she describes.
Also, I would like to read again the statement made by the pal who did this check......why on earth would he have mentioned the twins breathing, ok he might have noticed, but he would be expecting them to be breathing surely........so why even mention it ?
Unless there was knowledge of sedation and the breathing needed to be noted by whomever was doing the checks.
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

another porky pie

Post by russiandoll on 08.11.11 17:53

Kate made such a big deal in her book about how the group's checks were more rigorous than the usual MW checks which involved just listening[ the group went in the apartments and looked].
She and her husband both appear in a video reconstruction made for Panorama, in which Gerry states clearly that the evening of May 3 was the first time he had put his head in the bedroom doorway.
His wife gives a ridiculously detailed [therefore false imo] description of her movements around 5a when she did her check, and it is only at her 2nd visit to the bedroom door that she looked in. The first time she noticed it open too wide.......and closed it. She clearly states that she noticed Maddie gone when she went back to the bedroom for a second time, and in the transcript elaborates to say as all was quiet when she entered, she was on the verge of leaving, except she needed to go and close the door over.
That was the slamming bit, but then I wonder if it was a windy evening and her pal had been to check 30 mins earlier, and the window was open due to the abductor having made his exit before that check......why was the door not already slammed shut by the time Kate arrived at 10?
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Nina on 08.11.11 19:20

Evidence of breathing shows just that, that the subject is alive. In recovery rooms the ear lobe is pinched to see the level of inconsciousness. If the subject doesn't react then they are deep, if they do react they are light so coming out of the deep level. So all Kate was doing was checking breathing not level of inconsciousness.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2820
Reputation : 305
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Nina

Post by russiandoll on 09.11.11 17:10

maybe so Nina, but why did a pair of doctors not request the twins go to hospital for a check to see whether they had been sedated by the alleged abductor?
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Nina on 09.11.11 17:51

@russiandoll wrote:maybe so Nina, but why did a pair of doctors not request the twins go to hospital for a check to see whether they had been sedated by the alleged abductor?

Hi Russiandoll, probably because they knew the twins hadn't been sedated by the alleged abductor

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2820
Reputation : 305
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by PeterMac on 09.11.11 18:04

Apologies for this, but I am copying from another thread from a along time ago, so that we don't go over the same stuff again.

Sedation of twins
PeterMac on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 7:27

I am copying these entries, as they inadvertently ended up on the Fraudulent Fund thread,

PeterMac on Mon 23 May 2011 - 16:40

ufercoffy wrote:
So you've got Kate's book then PeterMac, I am sooooo looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it from a policeman's point of view

Yes, I got it this morning. £9 with free postage to Southern Spain. There is no 'free' P&P, so I doubt whether Amazon will have got more than £ 6.50.
Initial thoughts,
The only interesting bit is on pages 70 to 73
Page 70 and the top of page 71 is hearsay,
Bottom of 71 and top of 72 is the only bit we get about the abduction, and yet again, there is nothing.
top of Page 73
"I'd done that, and I knew, I knew, that Madeleine had been abducted."
Putting it in italics does not turn it into evidence, and the fact remains there is still nothing concrete.

But apart from that there seem to be some serious questions raised. I had not realised, or had forgotten that Fiona was also a trained anaethetist. So there were two anaesthetists present when two children failed to respond to stimuli, and neither bothered to rouse them, or make any proper checks for vital signs.
Kate says (p 75) that she placed her hand on the twins BACKS, to check for CHEST movement., "basically, for some sign of LIFE" but she does nothing else, no pupil response, no check of pulse, no smelling of their breath for ketones, nothing.
And the next sentence is "Had Madeleine been given some kind of sedative to keep her quiet ? Had the twins too?"

http://www.rcn.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/114484/003196.pdf
is about checking vital sign in children and says simply
Infants and children less than six to seven years of
age are predominantly abdominal breathers
therefore, abdominal movements should be counted

So Kate, a qualified anaesthetist, with the independent assistance of Fiona - ditto - suspects sedatives, but then fails to do any of the proper checks on the twins, or even to turn them over. A hand on their back is enough.
Is this credible ?
If it is true, then for this alone she and Fiona should be struck off.

lj wrote:
Kate dabbled in anaesthesiology, but was not a registered anaesthesiologist. Fiona was iirc.
The first snippets about Kate checking "professionally" came from Fiona. It is my personal opinion that these people are so far removed from what a true motherly care would be that they come up with the only care they know: the one they were trained for. Thus" Kate checked on the twins with the finder under their nose, or according to Kate by putting her hand on their back.
If they really had concern about the twins why not have them checked out as was offered?
Could you tell us what's on page 70 and on top of page 71? I understand that according to fair use you can quote small pieces.


Importantly, Ij, you are wrong.
Kate tells us at P 20 :" I had first met Fiona in December 2000 in the staff coffee room at the Leicester Intensive Care Unit, where we were both anaesthetic registrars. It was the day after I passed my anaesthetic fellowship..." A registrar is only one step away from Consultant. It is the second most senior post, far removed from trainee, and certainly not "dabbling". (information for our overseas readers)

And the fact that you are wrong makes the situation even more incredible, fantastic, and reprehensible. TWO registrars in that very speciality do nothing to assess the twins, even though Kate states very clearly that she suspected, (even at that time, rather than the months later when they were interviewed), that they had been sedated.

As a young cop I went to a chimney fire which the Fire Brigade dealt with. (Oh those happy days of Forces and Brigades !) The house was full of smoke, the three children were asleep upstairs and I knew enough to tell the babysitter to help me get them up and take them downstairs and run them round in the garden until they coughed, and started complaining about being thirsty. And I was just a young cop, not a Registrar !

The fact that Fiona says hand under nose, and Kate says hand on back, is odd, to say the least. The fact that they were not roused is serious professional negligence.

Pages 70 and 71 involve Kate telling us in detail about the details of Gerry's visit. "He entered the apartment ...he looked at the children... he did this... he did that. Gerry saw Jes ... " which is all reported evidence and therefore hearsay. We can assume that Gerry has helped put it together and has proof read it, but nevertheless it comes from Kates pen.
But she then brushes aside the most important part of that Gerry/Jes meeting by adding
"for the record, there was subsequently some uncertainty about which side of the road Jes and Gerry were actually on. Jane and Jes remember it as the same side as the Tapas entrance, whereas Gerry is sure he crossed the street. Either way exactly where they were standing is not crucial. What may be important is that all three of them were there."

Let us just look at that again. Where they were standing is NOT crucial. Yes it is. It is absolutely vital since neither Gerry nor Jes even admit that Jane went past them, at all, ever. .
What may be important is that all three of them were there. It may indeed be important. Particularly if Jane was not. Why does Kate say 'may be important" rather than a more decisive, "What is important is that all three were there." Why is she hedging her bets ? Why have the proof readers and lawyers let her slip this in ?

PeterMac on Mon 23 May 2011 - 21:44

And yes, before anyone jumps in, I accept there is a difference in seniority between Registrar and Senior Registrar, but the principle is exactly the same.
They know what they are doing.
Or are supposed to.
But they didn't do it.
Either of them.
Is that credible, or is the story itself slightly incredible ?

lj on Mon 23 May 2011 - 22:47

Thank you PeterMac for that correction. I always thought that it was only a year she worked in anaesthesiology when she stopped because of the pregnancy of Madeleine. But again, I say that from memory. In the Netherlands many specialism require additional years in other specialisms and doctors often do some extra to get an allround training.

Don't get me started about the quality of their medical knowledge and ethics. You have probably in your career seen the freak accidents young kids can get in when left alone. I can't believe that anyone who has worked one weekend on an emergency room can leave their kids out of earshot, especially not in a strange room in a strange house in a strange country. And everytime they do this "who could know they would kidnap her" I think: idiots, effing idiots, you should know better. This latest coloboma thing finished it for me. They both should loose their license or registration. What if indeed Madeleine was kidnapped and brought to Morocco. They see a child there, bring her to the local or police doctor who will say "no, it is not Madeleine, she has no coloboma". They deliberately created a situation where Madeleine could not be identified. How evil.

_______________________________________________

PeterMac on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 9:39

And this is from Oldfields Rogatory

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id219.htmlMatthew Oldfield - Part II
Matthew Oldfield interview at Leicestershire Police Headquarters II Duarte Levy Wordpress

4078 "Is there anything else, that you smelt, could you smell anything?"

Reply "No, no, we've talked about that before, I didn't smell anything, I mean, I could see the children breathing, but I didn't clock it as abnormal, erm, it'd be completely to speculate to say whether their breathing was fast or, I couldn't say, I mean, they were breathing and that's what, you know, and that was what I was there to check, erm, no, no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh".

So there was no chloroform, ether, Nitrous Oxide, or anything else used at 9.30,
Which means any anaesthesia must have been extremely fast acting


And now if we follow GM's time line, the 'abductor' MUST have been in the apartment during GM's last visit. So there was clearly no gaseous anaesthesia.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

breathing

Post by russiandoll on 09.11.11 18:26

from a recent post, a quote from MO statement. I had read that he noticed the twins breathing at this check and wondered why as he would expect them to be doing so it was mentioned in his statement. Now he seems to go a step further and I cna only infer that this was why he was checking the twins ...you know?


I mean, they were breathing and that's what, you know, and that was what I was there to check
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by Nina on 09.11.11 18:49

@russiandoll wrote:from a recent post, a quote from MO statement. I had read that he noticed the twins breathing at this check and wondered why as he would expect them to be doing so it was mentioned in his statement. Now he seems to go a step further and I cna only infer that this was why he was checking the twins ...you know?


I mean, they were breathing and that's what, you know, and that was what I was there to check



How very flippant. There to check breathing, "Gerry they were fighting in lumps, throwing up all over, Sean has wet the bed and Madeleine is thumping Amelie with that pink toy thing"

"But were they all still breathing"?

"Well yeh"

"That's ok then, top this wine up mate"

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2820
Reputation : 305
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by truthseeker on 15.11.11 21:47

I'd like to dig deeper into that as well.
In Kate's book, she states
that both she and Gery entered through the unlocked back patio door,
thus contradicting both MO's version and Gerry first(?) version (which
is in Amaral's book, and backed up by the police records) where he said
he entered with a key (the only door where they used a key was the front
door).
Did Gerry (maybe in a later police interview) change this
part of his story, now claiming it was the back patio door through which
he entered?

truthseeker

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by TrollAng on 15.11.11 21:58

@truthseeker wrote:
@TrollAng wrote:Sometime between 11am and 2pm the front door story was changed. It'd be very interesting to learn why.
I'd like to dig deeper into that as well.
In Kate's book, she states that both she and Gery entered through the unlocked back patio door, thus contradicting both MO's version and Gerry first(?) version (which is in Amaral's book, and backed up by the police records) where he said he entered with a key (the only door where they used a key was the front door).
Did Gerry (maybe in a later police interview) change this part of his story, now claiming it was the back patio door through which he entered?

Yes, Truthseeker, in his second statement he said that contrary to what he said in the first statement, he entered the apartment through the patio door. I don't feel this can be a mis-translation (first statement) because it also qualifies that he entered using his key.
avatar
TrollAng

Posts : 73
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by truthseeker on 15.11.11 22:08

Yes, Truthseeker, in his second statement he said that contrary to what he said in the first statement, he entered the apartment through the patio door. I don't feel this can be a mis-translation (first statement) because it also qualifies that he entered using his key.
Thanks for the info, TrollAng.

Changing part of one's story is
often a red flag indicating that a person has realized that specific
elements in his/her story do not come across as plausible to the
investigators.

truthseeker

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: PeterMac: Back to the beginning - McCann's lies

Post by aquila on 02.12.11 11:55

@Ollie wrote:According to one statement on the 3rd May Kate says children were put to bed at 7.30pm, she has a bath puts makeup on and then has a glass of wine with Gerry. Gerry says he had a bath and can't remember if Kate did.

In another statement about the evening of 3rd May Kate has a shower about 6.30 then David Payne shows up having been asked by Gerry to check on Kate and the kids.

Why would you ask your mate to go check on your wife and kids? It was bath-time on holiday. It's not like the kids hadn't been bathed alone by their mother before. What's so difficult about bathing tired kids and putting them to bed on your own? or have I missed the point here? I thought DP went to say GM had decided to have another game of tennis and would be a bit late (can't remember where I read that one). Still, in either case it wouldn't matter a jot to the average person to bath and put the kids to bed. Just my opinion.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8415
Reputation : 1533
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/