The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Could Madeleine have accidentally taken tablets?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Could Madeleine have accidentally taken tablets?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 23.10.11 10:58

oh deary me..... the obvious question is Why an at Who's order and this leads on to the other topic of who was possibly protecting their interests, etc. etc. and I guess if we knew that we could all happily solve the mystery. Was the sample botch up done by Portugal or Leicestershire, as I recall they (Leic) were testing the fluids weren't they? It's just a joke really, I mean anything, even a teeny fleck of dry skin or a tiny piece of nail or anything would be like gold dust, not to be destroyed. WHY???? Even if it didn't have the required amount of detectable DNA it should still have been saved (for later testing, if new, more sensitive testing methods are discovered!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 23.10.11 11:03

Hi Tigger, I guess if we had been shown real actual up-to-date photos of Madeleine we would have our answer since her hair seemed to have changed colour over the years and a variety of pictures were used of her (which we now suspect were well out of date!). Perhaps it was in the process of changing, with age, from very blonde (as per Amelie as a baby) to dark blonde then to mousy brown as I suppose not all of her hair would have changed colour at the same time, so to discard a hair like this is just ridiculous!!! I suppose though at the time the descriptions were very misleading all round, hair, eyes, etc. wrong aged pictures bla bla. Tactics which obviously worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.11 11:16

@Upsy Daisy wrote:oh deary me..... the obvious question is Why an at Who's order and this leads on to the other topic of who was possibly protecting their interests, etc. etc. and I guess if we knew that we could all happily solve the mystery. Was the sample botch up done by Portugal or Leicestershire, as I recall they (Leic) were testing the fluids weren't they? It's just a joke really, I mean anything, even a teeny fleck of dry skin or a tiny piece of nail or anything would be like gold dust, not to be destroyed. WHY???? Even if it didn't have the required amount of detectable DNA it should still have been saved (for later testing, if new, more sensitive testing methods are discovered!)
Precisely thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum