The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 15.10.11 20:12

I don't have any problem believing the two pics of Gregor (1 and 3) are around the same age. I think he's older in pic 2.
IAmNotMerylStreep

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 15.10.11 20:13

@Lady-Heather wrote:According to the mccannfiles http://www.mccannfiles.com/id226.html Jo Peoples leases a pub called The Fishermans Pub. This one is listed as being on Main St too, at http://www.travelireland.org/donegal/donegal-pubs.html . I can see the odd little building now with the Guinness sign, next to a little chapel or church? It's not on a corner though as you say, whereas the Toland pub is. All quite odd IMO!
tt

I always presumed that St Johnston was a tight knit Catholic Community. I was wrong. That little chapel/church is the Orange Hall. Maybe not relevant but still interesting.

Same source as usual: http://www.stjohnstonandcarrigans.com/orangehall.htm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather on 15.10.11 20:14

To reiterate Daisy's point - the website 'www.stjohnstonandcarrigans.com' is the only non-press or media website that states that McCann's bar/Joe's bar is owned by Eileen McCann. My instinct is that it's planted for us/the press to find.

This website came into incarnation early in 2007 (call me paranoid, but I think that's a bit coincidental), and a 'whois' lookup (which tells you the website's registrant) reveals that it was registered by a 'registrantprivacy.com', i.e. whoever registered it does not want to be identified. Highly unusual for a small community website, IMHO.

Having dwelled on this all day, I've started asking myself why would anyone make such a story up. And it's clear (to me) that this story is a work of fiction. The extent of the fiction, I don't know. The only compelling reason I can think of is to detract from some other story/information which was either in the news at the time of the 'abduction' or was at risk of being discovered. Why else were the press involved so early, and so insistently? It's possible to buy back issues of newspapers to analyse, but at £37 a pop I need to think about how much credence I give this theory before doing that.
Lady-Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 15.10.11 20:21

@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:

I don't have any problem believing the two pics of Gregor (1 and 3) are around the same age. I think he's older in pic 2.

My, thanks very much. Wish I could put photos up side by side like that. So you've come to the same conclusion then?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 15.10.11 20:27

@Daisy wrote:

My, thanks very much. Wish I could put photos up side by side like that. So you've come to the same conclusion then?

Yes.
Can you tell me again please what years the pics were supposedly taken?
IAmNotMerylStreep

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 15.10.11 20:57

Top to bottom:

Xmas 2005
Feb/May/or july!? 2006
6-10th April 2007
May 2008

If all the dates and pictures are legit, the biggest WOW for me is Fiona McCann. The difference between Xmas 2005 and April 2007 is massive.(16 Months) But the difference between April 2007 and May 2008 is very little! (~13 Months).

When I then look at all the other kids....................well flag
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2005????

Post by tigger on 15.10.11 21:19

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Top to bottom:

Xmas 2005
Feb/May/or july!? 2006
6-10th April 2007
May 2008

If all the dates and pictures are legit, the biggest WOW for me is Fiona McCann. The difference between Xmas 2005 and April 2007 is massive.(16 Months) But the difference between April 2007 and May 2008 is very little! (~13 Months).

When I then look at all the other kids....................well flag

That is never baby Amelie with red hair? Bound to be someone else's baby. She was born blond and stayed blond? Not likely that a red haired baby turns blond within months? What does it say in Mein Kampf?
Maddie too old for 2005? 2.5 yrs by then. She looks more like three. Like the Christmas video, not much to show for Christmas, why not a photograph of the children around the tree? Christmas stockings?
But I can easily believe that the april 07 is in fact even later than may 08.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 15.10.11 21:56

@Daisy wrote:

Yes.
Can you tell me again please what years the pics were supposedly taken?

Well according to what they tell us, it's in running order innit! 1st pic: 2006 2nd pic: 2007 3rd pic: 2008. Perhaps young Gregor's got some kind of "Benjamin Button" disorder.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Amazing growth spurts and reversals in clan McCann

Post by Marian on 15.10.11 23:59

@tigger wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Top to bottom:

Xmas 2005
Feb/May/or july!? 2006
6-10th April 2007
May 2008

When I then look at all the other kids....................well

That is never baby Amelie with red hair? Bound to be someone else's baby. She was born blond and stayed blond? Not likely that a red haired baby turns blond within months? What does it say in Mein Kampf?
Maddie too old for 2005? 2.5 yrs by then. She looks more like three. Like the Christmas video, not much to show for Christmas, why not a photograph of the children around the tree? Christmas stockings?
But I can easily believe that the april 07 is in fact even later than may 08.

I think that the baby in the top photo could be Amelie as in this picture - http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/13apr8/Sun-28-04-08.htm - what little hair she has does look reddish. How she ended up blonde I don't know!

Fiona was 11 in 2007 so the photo in December 2005 looks about right. However, I'm not convinced that she is the same girl pictured in 2008 though. As for the very big girl on the left in the Donegal photo, it wouldn't surprise me if that was her mother!

Daisy, apologies for not noticing that you'd already posted a link to the St Johnston site. I agree that the information therein is open to suspicion. Let's hope that we can persuade one of our Irish members to go on a pub crawl in St Johnston - purely for the purposes of the investigation of course.
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 16.10.11 16:30

@Marian wrote:
Daisy, apologies for not
noticing that you'd already posted a link to the St Johnston site. I
agree that the information therein is open to suspicion. Let's hope that
we can persuade one of our Irish members to go on a pub crawl in St
Johnston - purely for the purposes of the investigation of
course.

Please don't apologise Marian, I didn't mean you should have noticed. I was just trying to pont out that www.stjohnstonandcarrigans.com is the only other source (outside reporting on the McCann case) that tells us this pub "Joe's Bar"/"McCanns Bar" exists. Lady Heather tells me this website was set up early 2007, just another coincidence? It would be interesting to know exactly when it did go live.

Also thanks to Lady Heather for this little gem. The name "Joe's Bar" was only registered as a business 6th Feb 2009! The individual who registered it is named Martin Peoples, his profession is given as accountant, age 32. His address is also given as St Johnston. I belieive this is the reason we can't find any other mention of what is supposed to be quite an old drinking estabishment; it didn't exist prior to the McCann case!

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Marian

Post by tigger on 16.10.11 17:01

Marian wrote:
I think that the baby in the top photo could be Amelie as in this picture - http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/13apr8/Sun-28-04-08.htm - what little hair she has does look reddish. How she ended up blonde I don't know!

Fiona was 11 in 2007 so the photo in December 2005 looks about right. However, I'm not convinced that she is the same girl pictured in 2008 though. As for the very big girl on the left in the Donegal photo, it wouldn't surprise me if that was her mother!

Daisy, apologies for not noticing that you'd already posted a link to the St Johnston site. I agree that the information therein is open to suspicion. Let's hope that we can persuade one of our Irish members to go on a pub crawl in St Johnston - purely for the purposes of the investigation of course.
unquote

The two photos, judging by the same clothes, were taken on the same day, so I think the girl in the middle is the same as the one on the rocks. Not her mum although they look like two peas from a pod.
Thinking about it, the one element in all the photographs which doesn't fit is Maddie. I looked as close as I could at the rock photo and feel that her face is rather awkwardly positioned. Then again with the ice cream, she is holding it very strangely. But a child smiling and with a similar haircut can be hard to identify (that's another feature, hair length and age goes up and down like a yo yo. If asked, I'd say the girl was 5 or 6 by the looks of her body.
No, I'm convinced it's not Maddie and that the photographs weren't taken before 2008.

We've just done the same with the airport video and bus video. Why were they released 7/5? I think to prove she was there. It seems to be the same here, but why prove just around 2008 (when exactly it was released would be good to know) that Maddie was in Ireland. Were questions asked about that time? Because Uncle John would have to arrange it and so on. But he appears to be very good at that.

Back to top Go down

maddie

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.11 17:13

i think the girl on the rock is def Maddie, looks like so many other photos of her [unless they were not her!!!]....I am more puzzled by the blond boy, I thought Sean but he is almost Maddies size and a lot bigger than his twin sister. and the size of his feet.....
i know growth happens in spurts, is it camera angle or am I looking at it wrong?
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 16.10.11 17:46

I have spotted something else that is unusual I think. The following pictures in what I believe to be in age order.

Note the Blue plant pot in April 2007.

Note the concrete plant pot. I believe this Streetview image was done in 2009 by Google.

The final one is from November 2010. The Blue plant pot is back.

If all these dates are correct, why do the plant pots change? Do the council in Dungloe change them throughout the year?
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

tullys

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.11 18:00

the house next door has changed as well....not just new, but very different sized windows.
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

maybe not

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.11 18:01

camera angle I reckon... ignore that post, I was wondering if that was the same street for a minute
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

sean

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.11 18:04

looks the right size relative to the other children in the street photo....whats going on in the photo on the rock? must get my eyes checked
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 16.10.11 18:13

Tigger: in one photo of Fiona (if that's who she is) she has a short-sleeved pink top and in the other it's long-sleeved. They could of course still have been taken on the same day.

It's been proved that the photos were printed in an Irish paper in May 2007 so they can't have been taken (or cobbled together!) in 2008.

The airport footage was released at the end of May 2007; here's a link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6698737.stm
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.11 18:41

Donegal , the boy is without eyeglasses. On the after Madeleine vanish picture they are back on han he looks younger than the Donegal picture?
I also think Madeleine looks weired in someway on the Donegal eating Ice picture. Almost like a statuet, so straight in the back, she looks so tall, and I dont know I get a "doll"feeling by the way she sits and looks...

The timeline for the photos I guess are only around 3 months. First one , the twins 2 years birthday, Feb 2007, second April 2007 and the last one late may 2007. Fiona do look the same on the two last pictures..

Back to top Go down

In 2007?

Post by tigger on 16.10.11 20:24

@Marian wrote:Tigger: in one photo of Fiona (if that's who she is) she has a short-sleeved pink top and in the other it's long-sleeved. They could of course still have been taken on the same day.

It's been proved that the photos were printed in an Irish paper in May 2007 so they can't have been taken (or cobbled together!) in 2008.

Hi Marian, I quoted 7/5 for the videos, since I think it was posted here as that date by someone.

I just checked the Belfast Telegraph where the date of the article and picture is 20 feb. 2008. I didn't know of an earlier one. The next article was from May 2009 with the other photograph.
In that case, you may be right about Mrs. John M. But then everbody should look smaller compared to her, not bigger. We're still no further with the big twins and the tall Maddie, at least as tall as the tennis girl. Sean and Amelie look a sturdy three to three and a half and a few weeks later in PdL they have shrunk again. I'm going to sleep on it.

Back to top Go down

Right hand

Post by Fossilfuel on 16.10.11 22:20

Is it me, but looking at the photograph of the children on the rocks, does Madeleines right hand and wrist look peculiar? The wrist looks particularly wide and something looks wrong with the hand/fingers too?
This has happened on a couple of previous occasions too, I seem to find angles, colouring and shapes wrong with Madeleines hands/arms on a couple of photographs.
Fossilfuel

Back to top Go down

A hands on approach

Post by Marian on 16.10.11 22:40

Yes I agree that in some photos Madeleine's hands look very peculiar, particularly where the images appear to have tampered with. Has anyone got any suggestions as to what's on her left hand in this blurred Donegal photo?

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DonegalMccann.jpg
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 16.10.11 22:49

@Fossilfuel wrote:Is it me, but looking at the photograph of the children on the rocks, does Madeleines right hand and wrist look peculiar? The wrist looks particularly wide and something looks wrong with the hand/fingers too?
This has happened on a couple of previous occasions too, I seem to find angles, colouring and shapes wrong with Madeleines hands/arms on a couple of photographs.

Hi Fossilfuel imo Madeleine had a double jointed right thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbleweed on 17.10.11 3:12

I'm also very curious about the strange brown spot on the blurry Donegal photo. It looks like it was added to the photo pretty crudely in photoshop or something. It doesn't really make sense that it would be a glove, when the other girl is wearing a t-shirt.
tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Hi Marian

Post by tigger on 17.10.11 6:54

@Marian wrote:Tigger: in one photo of Fiona (if that's who she is) she has a short-sleeved pink top and in the other it's long-sleeved. They could of course still have been taken on the same day.

Marian on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Here's a reminder of a photo supposedly taken on this holiday in Donegal. It didn't appear anywhere till 2008 and, in my opinion, looking at the apparent ages of the twins, that may be when it was actually taken!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/family.jpg

Marian

Hello Marian, Now I'm confused? I think I quoted you when I said the Belfast pictures weren't seen before 2008. February 2008 gives about 7/8 months for the twins to grow to that size, just about right I think.
Keep in mind that the tennis girl can't have been taken in PdL, since there is no such surface for the tennis courts as is seen in the picture. It's also likely photoshopped. Pasting a head onto some other body isn't that difficult, as long as you don't have to bother with the neck. In the Everton photo the head is positioned too far to her left, with the tennis and the rock photo the neck isn't visible.
One reason alone to suspect the changes, is that Maddie simply isn't taking part in the scene, she never looks where others are looking, anothing indication that it's pasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.10.11 7:50

Stewie wrote:
@Marian wrote:In this link - http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/donegal-trip-too-painful-for-mccanns-13386703.html - the story mentions that the paper had printed photos of Madeleine in Ireland "in the weeks following her disappearance". Now they would be very interesting to see because that would confirm that they were taken in 2007, though whether the girl was really Madeleine would be harder to prove. I wonder if it's possible to pursue this further though I guess without an exact date of the relevant issue it will be difficult.

By the way, note the reference under the photo to Madeleine with "a couple of friends".
found this from 11 may 2007 with the beach photo of the group of kids. Still can't say if it is madeleine as who knows which photos are of her but this is only 8 days after the disappearance and before they
produced the last photo so might not be photoshopped.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/maddy-family-spread-appeal-across-europe-13440532.html

hi tigger
The photo is in the archives for Belfast telegraph and appears on 11 may 2007 ....

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum