The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Amy Dean on 13.06.15 11:00

I think it's relevant, Portia. If as it appears they have told a load of lies about their family history, one can only wonder why and what they're trying to hide.
Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.06.15 11:06

Seems very intrusive and in breach of their privacy to me
And of their family's privacy

Is this breach warranted?
My advice would be to thread very careful here; think before you do anything that might compromise yourselves

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.06.15 7:27

@Portia wrote:Seems very intrusive and in breach of their privacy to me

My advice would be to thread very careful here; think before you do anything that might compromise yourselves
As for checking the story given, I think there's every reason to do so. But can't see why we need a death certificate of GM's father. 

However, iirc Joe Peoples gives  the impression that K and G were frequent visitors. Kate  says in her book it was the first time they were there. 

A story about Maddie jumping into the  freezing waters of the Atlantic, a family reunion of which there are widely different accounts and the McCanns own early focus on Donegal - yes imo it warants some analysis. 

If your child has just disappeared why 'promote' the Donegal holiday? Photos sent to Belfast Telegraph within two days - photos which are imo so shoddily photoshopped that in one Maddie is missing half her neck and in another does a balancing trick with an ice cream cone. 
Fair enough to mention it, but surely you'd be more concerned to find where she is than where she's been? You'd be looking, helping the police. Not telling the world what a jolly wholesome, Walt Disney type of family you have? 

It's TM who pointed to Donegal. Btw I have it on good authority (someone who's been there) that the pub is very much a sort of  male 'club'. You know the sort, any stranger coming in will leave  in 5 seconds. 

So I'm wondering if the lack of PdL photos also had something to do with it and the cute Donegal ones were 'arranged' to give the public  at least some proof of a lovely  holiday and a healthy, happy Maddie. Because the last photo wasn't available untill two weeks later. 

Perhaps  a few photographs should have been taken in The OC but this did not happen as something went wrong very early on? I.e. We should have had some real holiday shots  but Maddie was not available from a fairly early date? Which is why the last photo took a bit of time to appear. 
Just musing.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cora on 15.06.15 17:01

@Portia wrote:Seems very intrusive and in breach of their privacy to me

It is not myself who is doing this family tree but a friend, I just passed her on some snippets from here like somebody had found Mrs McCann senior was not born in Ireland as has been printed many times but was born in Glasgow..  Anybody can research any records they like as far as I know, I think it's the anomalies that have intrigued her as she can't find records as expected.

Cora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.06.15 18:19

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the whole thing turned out to be a witness protection plan gone fatally wrong: nothing is what it seems it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 26.07.15 9:24

An interesting photo has come to light of the Donegal trip.

The original image can be found on the Facebook page of Paul Cameron , Madeleine's cousin, there is also a photo of some of the family including Uncle Tony.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.07.15 16:21

@Rufus T wrote:An interesting photo has come to light of the Donegal trip.

The original image can be found on the Facebook page of Paul Cameron , Madeleine's cousin, there is also a photo of some of the family including Uncle Tony.
you have to register for that.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 26.07.15 19:20

Oh OK, well I didn't want to post the image as it has various children in it but it can be seen by anyone who has access to facebook. I will post the copy from over the road with the children's faces hidden.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.07.15 19:44

Thanks for posting, Rufus T.  As you say, interesting.  Is the girl wearing the red shoes MBM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 26.07.15 20:26

Good question Ladyinred, she is certainly wearing the same clothes as Madeleine in the other Donegal photos but I do not think it looks like the same girl. Whoever she is she looks every inch a McCann IMO.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 26.07.15 20:28

Interesting. Madeleine is wearing the same outfit from the familiar Donegal photos but Sean and Amelie, the older girl, and the little ginger boy have all changed clothes. Amelie is wearing the same jacket as the old pic and I can't see her skirt but in the new pic her tights are more distinctly pink. The older girl [sorry, can't remember her name] is wearing a different jacket and pants--or I else I am unable to distinguish the lighter blue stripes in the new pic. The ginger boy, if that is him [added: it is, he's wearing red shoelaces which are visible in another Donegal pic with MBM], is wearing different pants and jacket. In other words, all of the children except Madeleine were given  fresh clothing after a day of play; or the new pic is the day previous to the old pics and only MBM is wearing dirty clothes and she looks sloppy and unkempt, not cared for. [Her face is also different and the hair is darker but I'll leave that analysis to others]

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 26.07.15 21:06

Spot the AIG Man Utd tracksuit as well in the photo.

I have always thought that the Alpha Investigations Group (Alphaig Limited) name was deliberately chosen to try and give the company some substance by incorrect association to the Utd shirt sponsors around that time.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 26.07.15 21:10

Admin/mod can you tell me why my earlier post was edited to remove a link, also when editing should you not mark the post as having been edited just to keep everything straight.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 26.07.15 21:13

The girl wearing the striped skirt in the new photo is not the same girl we've been told is Madeleine. She can't be. Her face and hair are so different. How can that be the same girl?

This picture is confusing. Where is the big girl cousin in the new photo? The tall girl standing behind Amelie can't be her. She looks very different, even with her face blocked out. Where is her red hair? Is she the girl in the powder blue jacket? I'm assuming the boy on the left side of the pic, next to Sean in a dark blue hoodie, is the boy cousin?

Could this be a photo taken after M's disappearance, maybe one year later? The twins seem tall to me if they're supposed to be barely two years old, as they would have been if this were taken in April 2007. Maybe their jackets still fit them later on.
MissesWillYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 26.07.15 21:37

You are right about cousin Fiona in light blue and cousin Gregor next to Sean. The photo, along with 12 others from Donegal, was posted on facebook on 30/04/07 so it would seem to be a genuine photo of the family in Donegal at Easter '07.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 26.07.15 21:41

@MissesWillYa---"Where is the big girl cousin in the new photo?..... Is she the girl in the powder blue jacket?"

Yes, she's wearing the same white velcro strip shoes as in the earlier Donegal pics. That was my point: the children changed outfits sometime during the same day as the beach and ice cream photos or this pic is from earlier or later in the holiday. meanwhile MBM, or the little girl who is purported to be MBM, is still wearing the same outfit.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.07.15 21:49

It's not unusual for toddlers to have a change of clothing during the day - 2 year-olds would be just coming out of nappies so accidents do occur.

It does not look like MBM to me, even though she is wearing the same clothes as in the other photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 26.07.15 22:28

@whodunit wrote:@MissesWillYa---"Where is the big girl cousin in the new photo?..... Is she the girl in the powder blue jacket?"

Yes, she's wearing the same white velcro strip shoes as in the earlier Donegal pics. That was my point: the children changed outfits sometime during the same day as the beach and ice cream photos or this pic is from earlier or later in the holiday. meanwhile MBM, or the little girl who is purported to be MBM, is still wearing the same outfit.

I can see now that it's her. I think your point is a good one. The MBM outfit even looks a little different to me, though it's probably just the angle. In other photos of that girl/dress, the width of the stripes seemed different. The pink and aqua seemed narrower in the other photos but in the new one they're more prominent. Maybe a trick of light or angle, as I said.

Even the white velcro shoes on the big girl are weird to me, while we're on the subject. Maybe it's a cultural or regional difference, but where I live, a big girl like her would seriously balk at wearing those shoes. Probably not important, just an observation, but it struck me as odd.
MissesWillYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 26.07.15 22:30

The toddlers could have been changed during the day but even the older kids have have on different outfits, which suggests to me that this is a different day from the earlier beach and ice cream photos. It's also way less sunny in the new pic.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 26.07.15 22:32

What are the kids holding in their hands? Eggs?
MissesWillYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 26.07.15 22:54

@MissesWillYa wrote:What are the kids holding in their hands? Eggs?

Easter 2007 8th April.
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 26.07.15 23:05

@Rufus T wrote:Oh OK, well I didn't want to post the image as it has various children in it but it can be seen by anyone who has access to facebook. I will post the copy from over the road with the children's faces hidden.

Isn't that striped jacket that Amelie is wearing, the same jacket that's hanging on the wardrobe door in Portugal?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.07.15 9:46

So nice to be proved right! Sorry! high5  On the basis of the clothes alone, the picture of Maddie  in Ireland could not be Maddie, it's her head, pasted on very badly indeed, too big and part of her neck is missing on the right.

The clothes were far too nice I'm afraid. The photograph with the icecream is impossible too, unless icecream cones are made of steel in Donegal.
On top of that the McCanns were  almost immediately warbling on about the lovely holiday they'd had in Donegal only three weeks before Maddie disappeared. Why? Surely it would have been more logical to talk about the lovely holiday they had been having in PdL? With lots of little details of what they did together?

That group of people in the photograph don't look like the 42 or 27 family reunion which was allegedly the reason for the trip to Donegal.

Another 'fact' that falls by the wayside is Kate in a filmclip in her kitchen pointing out the drawings made by Maddie in Donegal. Drawings which looked imo very advanced for a 3/4 yr. old in any case.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.07.15 10:08

@tigger wrote:So nice to be proved right! Sorry! high5  On the basis of the clothes alone, the picture of Maddie  in Ireland could not be Maddie, it's her head, pasted on very badly indeed, too big and part of her neck is missing on the right.

The clothes were far too nice I'm afraid. The photograph with the icecream is impossible too, unless icecream cones are made of steel in Donegal.
On top of that the McCanns were  almost immediately warbling on about the lovely holiday they'd had in Donegal only three weeks before Maddie disappeared. Why? Surely it would have been more logical to talk about the lovely holiday they had been having in PdL? With lots of little details of what they did together?

That group of people in the photograph don't look like the 42 or 27 family reunion which was allegedly the reason for the trip to Donegal.

Another 'fact' that falls by the wayside is Kate in a filmclip in her kitchen pointing out the drawings made by Maddie in Donegal. Drawings which looked imo very advanced for a 3/4 yr. old in any case.
If you take a look at the shoes Madeleine's sister is wearing in the Donegal photograph and then look at the video where Madeleine says 'my shoes' you'll find they are identical shoes. In the video Gerry asks Madeleine to confirm they are Madeleine's shoes. Gerry asks Madeleine what colour the shoes are and if the shoes are new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYsee35y1IA
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.07.15 10:31

Imo - iirc there was a discussion about it once - those shoes are far from new. I know the clip. The age of the twins in the clip  and the age of the twins  Donegal  make the clip at least a year earlier. I think there was a discussion in the  topic 'Maddie'clothes'

The type of shoe is quite common, so it can be just a coincidence that they look the same.

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum