The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sofa + accident = death, really?

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sofa + accident = death, really?

Post by PeterMac on 28.05.14 10:16

@ultimaThule wrote:. . . but if it meant leaving 2 other infants sleeping in a ground floor bedroom giving on to a car park with the window open and curtains whooshing, I'd have done my screaming from the balcony or the front door.
\
Quite,
But Kate knew knew that there was no line of sight between the balcony and the table, and that the the thick hedge and the semi-transparent pastic screen would prevent any screams from being heard.
They were out of ALL CONTACT, sight or sound.
Those children - IF, and ONLY IF we accept what the McCanns say ( ! ) were constructively ABANDONED to whatever fate might befall them.
For five nights in a row.

Of course that does depend on anyone believing that any parent, anywhere, ever, would do such a thing . . .

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 28.05.14 10:43

I've long since arrived at a point where I believe the McCanns will do anything to gratify their desires, PeterMac, and that neglecting the welfare and wellbeing of their children is entirely consistent with their natures.

Eta that if I'd left 3 infants home alone while I ate and drank with friends in a restaurant/bar and returned to find one of them had been 'taken', I'd be so consumed with guilt I would never be able to set foot in that place again. As I'm not a Catholic I can only assume that confession absolved all guilt and enabled the McCanns to continue to frequent the Tapas Bar as if nothing untoward had occurred and allowed them to take full advantage of MW having upgraded their half-board holiday to all-inclusive until they moved out of the Ocean Club on 2 July.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.05.14 19:44

@PeterMac wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:. . . but if it meant leaving 2 other infants sleeping in a ground floor bedroom giving on to a car park with the window open and curtains whooshing, I'd have done my screaming from the balcony or the front door.
\
Quite,
But Kate knew knew that there was no line of sight between the balcony and the table, and that the the thick hedge and the semi-transparent pastic screen would prevent any screams from being heard.
They were out of ALL CONTACT, sight or sound.
Those children - IF, and ONLY IF we accept what the McCanns say ( ! ) were constructively ABANDONED to whatever fate might befall them.
For five nights in a row.

Of course that does depend on anyone believing that any parent, anywhere, ever, would do such a thing . . .

That's what keeps on eating me PM. The outrageous neglect from these miscreant parents. A behavior that, up until now only has been rewarded. I really hope that one day the twins will ask: "and why didn't you come when we were crying?".

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.05.14 20:44

@ultimaThule wrote:No-one went 'rushing to the scene', aiyoyo, because, having spent "about fifteen seconds" searching the apartment, Kate went "hurtling out through the patio doors and down towards Gerry" and her friends where, as soon as their table was in sight, she "started screaming 'Madeleine's gone!  Someone's taken her!"*

Kate neglects to add that in order to get within sight of the table, she first had to run down the street and go through the Tapas reception area and past the pool before it became visible.  What remarkable restraint that woman has - I'd have been screaming all the way, but if it meant leaving 2 other infants sleeping in a ground floor bedroom giving on to a car park with the window open and curtains whooshing, I'd have done my screaming from the balcony or the front door.

*Exhibit KH1 p.72

Except if the twins were not in 5A that night, scripted into the prepared in advance script and Kate knew that.
15 seconds search of the apt before coming to conclusion "Madeleine's gone"[sic] is a joke.
Remember first responders testimonies - one nanny said she did not see the twins and she was among the first responders, Fiona said the twins were in their beds.  Something does not add up.
Were all the children left in one apartment?  Were the twins sedated and used to stage the scene?

Was the immediate reaction of the friends to return to their respective apartment to make sure their own child/children were safe, or did they head straight to 5A having just being told that Madeleine  had been taken?

eta :KH1 is a wonderful piece of document, full of useful evidence.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 28.05.14 20:52

@ultimaThule wrote:I've long since arrived at a point where I believe the McCanns will do anything to gratify their desires, PeterMac, and that neglecting the welfare and wellbeing of their children is entirely consistent with their natures.

Eta that if I'd left 3 infants home alone while I ate and drank with friends in a restaurant/bar and returned to find one of them had been 'taken', I'd be so consumed with guilt I would never be able to set foot in that place again.   As I'm not a Catholic I can only assume that confession absolved all guilt and enabled the McCanns to continue to frequent the Tapas Bar as if nothing untoward had occurred and allowed them to take full advantage of MW having upgraded their half-board holiday to all-inclusive until they moved out of the Ocean Club on 2 July.

Thats something I really cant understand either ultimaThule - how could they just carry on going to back to the same place to eat ! 

You would think even seeing the inside of that place again would remind them too much of the selfish choice they made that night - so much so that the feelings of guilt would bring anguish to their throats and render them unable to eat in that bar ever again ....did they really go back and forth to eat at the tappas bar at the courtesy of M W until they left the Ocean club ?

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 29.05.14 0:14

@missmar1 wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:I've long since arrived at a point where I believe the McCanns will do anything to gratify their desires, PeterMac, and that neglecting the welfare and wellbeing of their children is entirely consistent with their natures.

Eta that if I'd left 3 infants home alone while I ate and drank with friends in a restaurant/bar and returned to find one of them had been 'taken', I'd be so consumed with guilt I would never be able to set foot in that place again.   As I'm not a Catholic I can only assume that confession absolved all guilt and enabled the McCanns to continue to frequent the Tapas Bar as if nothing untoward had occurred and allowed them to take full advantage of MW having upgraded their half-board holiday to all-inclusive until they moved out of the Ocean Club on 2 July.

Thats something I really cant understand either ultimaThule - how could they just carry on going to back to the same place to eat ! 

You would think even seeing the inside of that place again would remind them too much of the selfish choice they made that night - so much so that the feelings of guilt would bring anguish to their throats and render them unable to eat in that bar ever again ....did they really go back and forth to eat at the tappas bar at the courtesy of M W until they left the Ocean club ?

Hey "if it's free it's for me"

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.05.14 8:05

@missmar1 wrote:

Is there evidence that they did ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.05.14 8:09

missmar1 - don't forget they're not normal people. 

Re: the selfish choice they made that night: some of us here don't believe that they left the children unsupervised; the home alone scenario was fabricated to stage a hoax abduction.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 05.06.14 10:06

@PeterMac wrote:
@missmar1 wrote:

Is there evidence that they did ?

It's my understanding that the Tapas Bar didn't confine itself to providing waiter service evening meals, as distinct from the scrum of self service at the Millenium.  The Tapas served drinks and snacks throughout the day and we have evidence from Bridget O'Donnell that both K (her face looking like Munsch's Scream) & G (his face no doubt looking as disdainful as ever) were in and around the premises on Saturday 5 May while she and Jez were waiting for their return transport to Faro airport..

We also know that after Madeleine was 'taken', MW upgraded the McCanns' and their pals' extended holidays to all you can neck inclusive and also provided the same generous hospitality to those hordes of concerned friends and relatives who flew to aid the bereft couple.

While we cannot be certain that the McCanns dined at the Tapas Bar after the night of 3rd May they don't appear to have had any aversion to it and, imo, it's highly probable they frequently availed themselves of its daytime facilities as playing tennis (in the adjacent courts) and jogging is thirsty work - and, of course, someone had to empty the collection boxes on a regular basis.   yes
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.06.14 10:27

@ultimaThule wrote:. . . - and, of course, someone had to empty the collection boxes on a regular basis.   yes
And count the contents carefully, with a witness, and account for every centimo.
I am sure the accounts of the "Fund" for 2007 show donations as a separate item, given their commitment to transparency.
I am quite sure Haysmcintyre or any of the Directors and Trustees of the "Fund" could help with this.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by empath on 02.02.17 21:50

@BertySodbuster wrote:So, what are you saying?
That Madeleine didn't die behind the sofa as Snr Amaral believes?
That the evidence is wrong?
I think you'll find that's what the pro's have been saying all along.
Where them marks are could also corroborate with someone who has touched a dead body whilst moving the sofa with their hands
empath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush on 06.02.17 6:30

In this day and age especially, but in any day and age really, somebody wishing to snatch a child would not break in through a locked window. They, at best would try for an open door and then an open window. Not unlike a general thief. If no joy, move on to the next one. They so wouldn't take the risk.

For me, there were originally two very basic, but undisputable reasons for the theory of abduction being untrue. I now add a third and final reason.

1. YOU ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS BY THE PEOPLE TRYING TO FIND YOUR CHILD, EVEN WHEN UNDER SUSPICION.

2. SOMEBODY DIED IN THAT APARTMENT.

3. PETER HYATT'S ANALYSIS THAT THE PARENTS ARE BOTH LIARS.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum