The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It - Page 2 Mm11

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It - Page 2 Mm11

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It - Page 2 Regist10

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It

Post by nemesis/muratfan 24.01.10 14:07

The section entitled Were These Photographs Of Madeleine McCann Taken In Praia Da Luz?'

WERE being the striking word there.
nemesis/muratfan
nemesis/muratfan

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It

Post by Autumn 24.01.10 14:10

Nemesis, not sure what you mean.

I have amended my post to include the link.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by nemesis/muratfan 24.01.10 14:12

He states WERE THESE PHOTOS TOOK IN PDL..

not that

THEY WERE TOOK IN PDL.

So Nigel is surmising really. Not blaming you
nemesis/muratfan
nemesis/muratfan

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 24.01.10 14:22

Given that these may well be the only photos taken of Madeleine in Praia Da Luz, they are of interest.

These 2 photos were from a set of 3 released by the family ont 4th May 2007, the 3rd being taken in Donegal at Easter. As Nigel says, this could suggest that these photos were taken very near to the PDL holiday or during it.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 24.01.10 16:51

ufercoffy wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:
marigold wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:What make up do you think she is wearing?

Have you really never seen a three year old with plaits before? You see that as a sign of possible sexual abuse?

Eyeliner, for one. Her hair was crimped, not plaited.

Her hair was crimped, because she had had her hair plaited. Crimping with a crimper leaves a different sort of crimp. more uniform and more frizzed. Plenty of people plait their kids hair.

Why do you think she has eye-liner on? Is it because she has dark lashes? My son looks like he has eye-liner on in photos - he doesn't though, he's just lucky to have dark lashes.

If you see sexual abuse in dark lashes and fuzzy hair then I despair.

It is Worth Noting that Amelie McCann has the Very same Dark Lashes and you can See them Prominetly in the Photos of the McCanns ariving Back in England.

If it's Eye Liner and Mascara it's Rather Artfully Applied -- Like a Professional Makeup Artist - Women wish They Got Theirs to Look so Natural.

If it turns out that the Gaspars were right and the dogs were right, will you despair for what Madeleine possibly went through before she died and will you feel any quilt for trying to justify the evidence collected so far?

While things like this are still up in the air then I cannot contemplate giving anyone the benefit of the doubt as you can.

I would rather be suspicious and wrong than try to justify their actions and be wrong.

If Mr Gaspar was right, and Mr wrong, or Mr right and Mrs wrong?

Sadly, no matter who is eventually brought to justice for what happened to Madeleine we will never know if the dogs alerted correctly - basically because there was nothing at the source of their barking for the forensic scientists to be able to write a statement about.

imho, there's a difference between supporting correct and lawful justice, and being happy to wait for it, and making suggestions that a child has make up on in photographs. That's not refusing to give the benefit of the doubt, it's creating doubt.

At some point in the future I'm sure we'll find out what happened to Madeleine. Nothing we do, say or imagine will hurry that forward.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 24.01.10 17:10

From the McCannfiles

On 06 May 2007, during a Sky News broadcast, Ian Woods said: "The McCann family also released new photographs of Maddie to help jog the memories of anyone who may have seen her.

"They were taken just a few days ago during what should have been a relaxing family holiday.

"Two of them were taken inside the apartment from which she was abducted. She was wearing white pyjamas when she was last seen."

All the other pictures released in those first few days were clearly either taken outdoors or inside the McCanns' family home in Rothley. These are the only two photographs, released at that time, which do not have a readily identifiable background.

If Ian Woods, who is rumoured to be Gerry McCanns' favourite media reporter, was in receipt of such specific information then we can only presume that the information had come from the McCann family themselves or possibly one of their holidaying friends. After all, who else would know where the pictures had been taken?

Of course, one cannot dismiss the possibility that Ian Woods has jumped to an incorrect assumption. The fact that he refers to Madeleine wearing white pyjamas suggests either his information, at that time, was less than reliable or it could indicate his information was reliable but has been changed since.

The other point of interest in these photographs is that they are the only pictures in existence of Madeleine with wavy hair. This may be the result of plaiting damp hair overnight or 'crimping' using an electrical appliance - both of which could be achieved quickly and without leaving the hair permanently waved, as would occur with a perm. Madeleine also appears to have extensions, although this is difficult to confirm with certainty from these pictures.

These two photographs formed part of a group of three that were released on 04 May 2007; the third being of Madeleine, in Donegal, at Easter that year. This could suggest that these pictures were taken very recently to the holiday in Praia da Luz and, as suggested previously, possibly even during it.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 24.01.10 17:14

Hair extensions? Is he referring to what looks like a dolls head in the bottom left of the photo?, with plaits?

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 24.01.10 17:16

Again, there is no pink wall in the apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 24.01.10 17:48

Tony Bennett wrote:
bellatrix wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:The Ramseys were Not Covered Up, the Case was Botched by an Inexperienced Police Department from the Moment they Arrived on the Scene. Sometimes Incompetence is just Incompetence. The Boulder Police were Not Used to Homicide Investigations.

Indeed and the Ramseys were persecuted for over 10 years by people on the internet and the media as child killers, much was made of their lifestyle ,clothes, behaviour etc and yet they have been exonerated as foreign DNA was eventually found.
re: "Exonerated as foreign DNA was eventually found".

The 'foreign DNA' found exonerated no-one.

The local police chief might have said the Ramseys were exonerated.

But most Americans don't think they were exonerated.

Not with a garotted dead six-year-old found in their cellar two weeks after they screamed 'abduction'. And not after a ransom note for $118,000 was found, matching a sum the Ramseys had just acquired, and probably written in Mrs Ramsey's handwriting.

Fortunately, powerful helpers in their ring of child-abusers got them out of jail.

Justice for JonBenet.

May I ask if we are talking about the same case?

They were exonerated by Mary Lacy the DA.
She wasnt found after 2 weeks but the same DAY.

Could you explain your next to last line re ring of child abusers as I know nothing about that? TIA

Edited to ask why the foreign DNA exonerates no one?
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 24.01.10 17:48

The photos may have been taken in another apartment in PDL. A technical explanation for the wall appearing pink, is mentioned eslewhere in the McCannfiles - if I find it, Il post it up.

The main point is, the McCann family say that these 2 photos of Madeleine with wavy/crimped hair with possible extentions were taken in the holiday apartment. Are you suggesting they are wrong, Vageuly?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 24.01.10 17:58

It's very Clear they are Not taken in the Apartment. Woods Got his Facts Wrong -- not the First time - and there is No Direct Quote from the McCanns.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 24.01.10 17:59

Autumn wrote:The photos may have been taken in another apartment in PDL. A technical explanation for the wall appearing pink, is mentioned eslewhere in the McCannfiles - if I find it, Il post it up.

The main point is, the McCann family say that these 2 photos of Madeleine with wavy/crimped hair with possible extentions were taken in the holiday apartment. Are you suggesting they are wrong, Vageuly?

Yes. They are wrong. If they said it. I can't find a direct quote from them though.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 24.01.10 18:02

bellatrix wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
bellatrix wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:The Ramseys were Not Covered Up, the Case was Botched by an Inexperienced Police Department from the Moment they Arrived on the Scene. Sometimes Incompetence is just Incompetence. The Boulder Police were Not Used to Homicide Investigations.

Indeed and the Ramseys were persecuted for over 10 years by people on the internet and the media as child killers, much was made of their lifestyle ,clothes, behaviour etc and yet they have been exonerated as foreign DNA was eventually found.
re: "Exonerated as foreign DNA was eventually found".

The 'foreign DNA' found exonerated no-one.

The local police chief might have said the Ramseys were exonerated.

But most Americans don't think they were exonerated.

Not with a garotted dead six-year-old found in their cellar two weeks after they screamed 'abduction'. And not after a ransom note for $118,000 was found, matching a sum the Ramseys had just acquired, and probably written in Mrs Ramsey's handwriting.

Fortunately, powerful helpers in their ring of child-abusers got them out of jail.

Justice for JonBenet.

May I ask if we are talking about the same case?

They were exonerated by Mary Lacy the DA.
She wasnt found after 2 weeks but the same DAY.

Could you explain your next to last line re ring of child abusers as I know nothing about that? TIA

Edited to ask why the foreign DNA exonerates no one?

I was also about to query this 2 week statement. I don't know a great deal about the case, but even I thought she was found within 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 24.01.10 18:29

It's 24 Hours for Sure -- that's One of the Biggest Signs the Case was so Massively Botched -- the Body's laying in a Storage Room that Didn't get searched?
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 24.01.10 20:03

Apparently it did though by one of the Ramseys friends and he didnt see the body there.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel 08.02.10 11:54

aliberte2 wrote:
marigold wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:I can't answer that because you have read my post as trying to explain away behaviour, when what I was trying to do was explain how the public don't normally see this kind of thing because they're not capable of understanding its significance and get all silly about it.

What does posing coquettishly mean? What make up? I just see a little girl smiling for photos. You seem to be reading something sexual in to that.

I really hope you're right and the photographs are just a little girl smiling for photos. To me and others, make up can be clearly seen and the ice cream photo just makes me feel uncomfortable. I will not accept any comments on the line of 'you seem to be reading something sexual in to that' as if anyone who questions the photos has a questionable mind. In many of the photos she look sad and I have yet to see one in which either parent or family friends are hugging her, she seems like an afterthought and their cuddles seem reserved for the twins.

There's a Picture of her Being Held By John McCann's Daugther.
There's a PIcture of Her being Held by Her Grandmother to Blow out the Twins' Birthday Candles (so much For the Favored Children Theory).
There's a Picture of Her Sitting in a Line with Her Other Cousins Beaming.
Why Would They release Photos of Her with Lots of Other People In them? Or ones in which Her Face Can't really be Seen?

I'm appalled by some of the suggestions made on this thread. To me looking in, it is obvious that Madeleine was a much loved child and suggesting that she was never cuddled is as ridiculous as some of the other claims being made. The fact that you see something odd in the ice-cream photo makes me feel uncomfortable. I have not seen Madeleine looking sad in many of her photos and I have seen most I think.

Did you miss this photo of her looking very much loved?

Anyway Amaral Has Dropped Himself Right In It - Page 2 Xldl5e
Ariel

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.02.10 12:05

Thank you for posting that lovely photo. I haven't seen that one before.

It makes me wonder about the newspaper article "My struggle to control very difficult Madeleine"

Or loving granny, Eileen McCann saying shortly after Maddie was 'abducted' "That girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted to"

Or why it was allegedly considered that the McCanns would consider handing over custody of Maddie to a relative.

They look like such a happy family it makes it even more perplexing why they left those much loved tiny children alone to fend for themselves.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 08.02.10 12:08

Hi Ariel

What I would like to know is why go to all the effort to get a young looking picture of Maddie from Jon Corner when they had the 'last photo' of her on Kate's camera - strange thing is, it took them 3 wks before they released it to the public.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 08.02.10 12:12

When did the police impound the camera?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 08.02.10 12:39

Or the memory card?
Looks like they've examined it around May 9th?
Can't find if or when it was returned.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm#oa8v3p549

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/VIDEO_MEMORY.htm
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 08.02.10 12:59

ty Inyx.

Was just pondering whether someone based in UK was tasked with getting photos out to media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 08.02.10 13:19

Vaguely1, didn't Alex Woolfall write he's chosen and distributed photo's of her?
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 08.02.10 13:21

Inyx wrote:Vaguely1, didn't Alex Woolfall write he's chosen and distributed photo's of her?

Yes. Never been to sure about that interview, he said that nobody considered abduction for the first few days, but it seems that they quite clearly did. Here was there for damage limitation to MW so .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 08.02.10 14:36

vaguely1 wrote:
Inyx wrote:Vaguely1, didn't Alex Woolfall write he's chosen and distributed photo's of her?

Yes. Never been to sure about that interview, he said that nobody considered abduction for the first few days, but it seems that they quite clearly did. Here was there for damage limitation to MW so .....

Yep. What you say reflects my thoughts about him/the article exactly.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 09.02.11 22:00

nemesis/muratfan wrote:He states WERE THESE PHOTOS TOOK IN PDL..

not that

THEY WERE TOOK IN PDL.

So Nigel is surmising really. Not blaming you

Here's muratfan talking in his Norfolk tongue the same way as when he altered Tony's post - "were these photos took". Not many people would say something like that but muratfan has said it at least twice. Bad grammar.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top