The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Mm11

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Regist10

Kate's Bad Dream

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by Autumn on 1/22/2010, 6:00 pm

@vaguely1 wrote:I thought it was from a diary entry that Autumn posted the other day.


Vaguely, please refer to my previous post where I have set out clearly what kate recorded in her diary on 23rd July 2007.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by nemesis/muratfan on 1/22/2010, 6:22 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Autumn wrote:From an article by Dr Martin Robert - The Daily Telegraph 12.01.10

"Police Inspector Ricardo Paiva, who acted as a liason between the McCanns and Portuguese Police in the days following their daughter's disappearance, told the Court he had received the phone call in late July 2007.

"Kate called me, she was alone as Gerry was away and she was crying" he said. "She said that she dreamt that Madeleine was on a hill and that we should search for her there. She gave the impression that she thought she was dead - it was a turning point for us".
Good policing.

Realising that, in the absence of Gerry (? White House ? TV show) Dr Kate McCann's subconscious mind was speaking and giving the police a vital clue.

Does anyone really find Gerry's denial of Kate's dream credible?

Tony you have your dates mixed up.
nemesis/muratfan
nemesis/muratfan

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by Autumn on 1/22/2010, 6:31 pm

nemesis wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Autumn wrote:From an article by Dr Martin Robert - The Daily Telegraph 12.01.10

"Police Inspector Ricardo Paiva, who acted as a liason between the McCanns and Portuguese Police in the days following their daughter's disappearance, told the Court he had received the phone call in late July 2007.

"Kate called me, she was alone as Gerry was away and she was crying" he said. "She said that she dreamt that Madeleine was on a hill and that we should search for her there. She gave the impression that she thought she was dead - it was a turning point for us".
Good policing.

Realising that, in the absence of Gerry (? White House ? TV show) Dr Kate McCann's subconscious mind was speaking and giving the police a vital clue.

Does anyone really find Gerry's denial of Kate's dream credible?

Tony you have your dates mixed up.

Which dates are you disputing?
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by nemesis/muratfan on 1/22/2010, 6:36 pm

The ones you have given Kates entry for the diarand when the Insp claimed Kate told him about the dream do not match.
nemesis/muratfan
nemesis/muratfan

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by vaguely1 on 1/23/2010, 2:47 am

@Autumn wrote:
@vaguely1 wrote:I thought it was from a diary entry that Autumn posted the other day.


Vaguely, please refer to my previous post where I have set out clearly what kate recorded in her diary on 23rd July 2007.

I was referring to that.

Is there any mention in the police files of the call that Kate made in June.

Or is the only mention made in July in her diary.

The police in this type of investigation would have logged her call.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by Autumn on 1/23/2010, 7:37 am

I don't know if it documented in the police files but, according to Ricardo Paiva, kate called him late July 2007. I would be surprised if there was no mention of this call on file. Interestingly, sometime during July, Daniel Krugel was brought in to assist the investigation.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by vaguely1 on 1/23/2010, 7:51 am

Okay, I'm still being thick on the date

....Gerry was away late June, Kate made the diary entry about her thoughts on late July.

Gerry was meant to be away when she made the call. Was he away late July too?

Is that sounding right?

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by Autumn on 1/23/2010, 8:08 am

@vaguely1 wrote:Okay, I'm still being thick on the date

....Gerry was away late June, Kate made the diary entry about her thoughts on late July.

Gerry was meant to be away when she made the call. Was he away late July too?

Is that sounding right?


Yes. Gerry was away in Washington 22nd July - 26th July 2007
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by vaguely1 on 1/23/2010, 8:15 am

Ah, cheers.

So this diary entry coincides with that period of time he was away.

I got there in the end. Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Icon_redface

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?
vaguely1
vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by Autumn on 1/23/2010, 8:20 am

Yay :D Sorry about the muddled dates in the OP.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Kate's Bad Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Bad Dream

Post by nemesis/muratfan on 1/23/2010, 10:44 am

@Autumn wrote:I don't know if it documented in the police files but, according to Ricardo Paiva, kate called him late July 2007. I would be surprised if there was no mention of this call on file. Interestingly, sometime during July, Daniel Krugel was brought in to assist the investigation.

Because that just shows how inept the PJ were. One would say that this phone call never really happened.
nemesis/muratfan
nemesis/muratfan

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum