The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Regist10

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Justformaddie 12.07.14 21:42

Above the grass above the bright green leaves where the pink flowers are with the white wall.
I'm sorry everyone, the girl just jumped out at me! I even got the face of gm!

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Justformaddie 12.07.14 21:45

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's this one...
Jeez, I can see her too......  Going for a lie down now  big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 12.07.14 21:47

Justformaddie wrote:Probably me, canada12, it's about a quarter of the way down, on the right hand side, by the white wall near the roses, dark hair and pink clothes, probably the way pic was taken but creepy!

Can't see it, I'm afraid.
All I can see is the shadow of the plants against the wall, and the pattern the plants and their stems and leaves are making against the white wall. :-)
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.14 21:48

Sorry, but this is getting silly now.  Can we get back to serious debate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 12.07.14 21:49

Justformaddie wrote:
Jeez, I can see her too......  Going for a lie down now  big grin

Again, sorry. All I can see is the pattern of the rock wall in the shadows.
Agree with candyfloss. Getting really silly.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 12.07.14 21:52

Ok, sorry.... Break time  flag

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Empty Analysis of photos...

Post by missbeetle 12.07.14 22:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On a very serious note, Amelie does not seem to have nostrils.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.14 22:52

Oh for heaven's sake, can we leave this now!  It is more than silly!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 12.07.14 22:59

canada12 wrote:
SallyVern wrote:
The tops look like they're two different sizes with the one in the poolside photo appearing longer and loser? 

It's a simple thing to change the colour of an object in PhotoShop. I think it's entirely possible Amelie was wearing a larger pink t-shirt in the pool photo and it was changed to orange.
I have mentioned this before. It is very easy to do. I have done it myself in a matter of moments using a photo taken on 12th May 2007. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.07.14 23:00

missbeetle - perhaps you need a good night's sleep.  laughat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 12.07.14 23:54

On an equally very serious note, what with your comments in another thread about MBM appearing to have a (quote) 'bionic eye' and now her sister seeming to have no nostrils, can I respectfully ask you what your motivation is in making such statements? I do not wish to be rude but from where I am sitting, such bizarre (for there is no other word that fits), aspersions are detracting from the rational and logical contributions made by others across threads in these forum. If detracting from the credibility of this site is not your intent then I am more than happy if you wish to PM me, so as I can try and give my (professional) thoughts on things such as shadows, 'incongruous' limbs, odd shading etc. As I've mentioned to you before I work with photos and am quite familiar with the 'quirks' seen in digital images and that those pointed out in pics of MBM are quite mundane and typical of most digital images of 7+ yrs ago.

Mod: If this is seen as being rude towards a fellow member then I apologise. That is not my intent so please delete it if you wish.
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 13.07.14 0:30

What is interesting though on 'the last picture' is the focus of MBM. I'm not sure what camera took the photo but, usually, with a camera, focus is on the centre subject, whilst here MBM is pin sharp whilst the other subjects are slightly off focus. As it's a bright day, the aperture would have been a higher number, giving greater depth of field and thus should render all the subjects, within the plane that there is, sharp.
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.07.14 6:04

Newintown wrote:
Hicks wrote:Just a thought about the tennis photo. Why did Madeleine have scandals on, and not her pink trainers?
Madeleine had trainers, she was wearing them in the airport clip.

Yes, that's a good point.  Knowing how children become obsessed with new clothes, shoes, etc, it's more likely that Madeleine would have wanted to go to bed in her pink trainers and K & G would have had to prise them off her with a crow bar. 

Those sandals look like something from the 1950s/60s.

TM focussed on the pyjamas not on the pink dress which was never mentioned until after the pool photo was released, which imo was the first time Kate saw the dress.
They displayed the same pyjamas but never - despite theiir own focus on that pink top - never displayed it, didn't give it to the dogs to smell when she'd have been wearing it only three to four hours before she disappeared - and despite the importance  of this top, Kate saying she bought it in Gap and Monsoon, a rare event according to her, she gets the colour wrong in the book.
It's Amelie who's wearing an apricot top, Maddie's is pink. Weird.
It's the only nice set of  summer clothes in any photograph (e.g. the dress in the kitchen photo is much too large) .
Amelie is reported to have said 'Maddie's sandals'  a few months later.
However, in the Jon Corner video Amelie is wearing shoes with the toes cut out as makeshift sandals.
So why not use those sandals?  If Amelie is wearing Maddie's hat,  according to Kate Maddie's sandals fitted Amelie just weeks afterwards

Why weren't  either the dress, the shorts or the sandals given to the dog handlers instead of a blanket and a towel?

Amelie is however wearing the shorts not much later, so how?  They don't look oversized on her and she is petite. So it's possible that the tennis photo is Maddie's  body aged about two, enlarged, 4yr old head added and tennis ballls (I've found the 'ghost' of another ball which overlaps her chin so concluded the adult hand and tennisballs are an addition.)
The  mark on her leg is in the right place if the photo is flipped.
-and as an aside:  that mark is listed in her passport, so how come the far more distinctive coloboma wasn't mentioned in the passport?  
Imo Maddie never had that outfit, she is generally poorly dressed and any mother knows how lovely little girls can be dressed.
Yet another point is that the pink hat was Maddie's.  So why was Amelie wearing it in the pool photo?  No way would a little girl like Maddie allow anyone else to wear her hat.

Apart from the red dress in the iconic photo I've only seen two nice outfits, the Donegal photo and the pool photo, both having Maddie's head pasted on imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 7:59

tigger wrote:Why weren't  either the dress, the shorts or the sandals given to the dog handlers instead of a blanket and a towel?

Maybe they were asked for the last things Madeleine had contact with.

She had (allegedly) bathed and slept since she wore those clothes so perhaps smelt different?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Empty Lulu

Post by missbeetle 13.07.14 8:24

What a lovely dog, Clay.

My housewifely eyes were drawn to the columbine displayed on the windowsill.

Aquilegia vulgaris 'Nora Barlow', no less...

Meaning of this flower : folly.

My apologies, Candyfloss.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.07.14 8:40

BlueBag wrote:
tigger wrote:Why weren't  either the dress, the shorts or the sandals given to the dog handlers instead of a blanket and a towel?

She had (allegedly) bathed and slept since she wore those clothes so perhaps smelt different?

No, they asked for her clothes, in this case, the dirtier and the longer worn the better.

See Kate and dogs topic for references.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 9:05

tigger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

No, they asked for  her clothes, in this case, the dirtier and the longer worn the better.

Ok thanks.. can you give me a specific reference?

If a child was bathed with a strong smelling soap I can see the towel being useful. If a child ate sea-bass that day and got some on their clothes that could confuse the issue if they had a bath later.

Also blankets / bed clothes.. they are in bed a long time, also useful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 9:28

canada12 wrote:
SallyVern wrote:
The tops look like they're two different sizes with the one in the poolside photo appearing longer and loser? 

It does look smaller to me. However I have also seen pictures of Amelie from around that time wearing a larger t-shirt, same make, same design - but it's pink, not orange.

It's a simple thing to change the colour of an object in PhotoShop. I think it's entirely possible Amelie was wearing a larger pink t-shirt in the pool photo and it was changed to orange.

Very small point for the record - they also have different motifs on them. Pink one has a creamish heart and the orange one has a reddish flower shape.  Of course this could also be changed via photoshopping etc.

Also worth noting that in many shops (tends to be the big supermarkets) you can often buy a pack of three tops which are all on the same theme but slightly different so it could easily be the case that they had very similar, but slightly different tops at the same time.  Especially if they bought some new clothes for holiday. 

Not sure if you can buy these multiple packs in GAP or Monsoon. I am sure they are much less common so I would expect the clothes that KM mentions MBM was wearing on the 3rd May are more likely to be one offs (source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 13.07.14 9:29

Tigger, maybe Kate and the photoshopper got muddled. Kate rhapsodised over the "peach" Gap top when it is clearly pink in the picture. How could she get even the "last clothes" so wrong? Also you are so right that Madeleine was almost always poorly dressed. No expense unspared.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.07.14 9:32

BlueBag wrote:
tigger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

No, they asked for  her clothes, in this case, the dirtier and the longer worn the better.

Ok thanks.. can you give me a specific reference?

If a child was bathed with a strong smelling soap I can see the towel being useful. If a child ate sea-bass that day and got some on their clothes that could confuse the issue if they had a bath later.

Also blankets / bed clothes.. they are in bed a long time, also useful.

Yes, if you put 'Kate and dogs' in the search box you'll find it.

Soap would only confuse the dogs as others would have washed themselves as well.
Dogs react to the personal scent which we all give off, so the longer worn the garment, the better.
The blanket  which allegedly Maddie was never without could have been washed as well. Dirty underwear is best.

A towel would not be very useful, same issue with the soap. Dogs are meant to search for an individual scent which we can't smell which isjust as well or we'd all be living in a terrible stink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 9:52

Hello tigger, can you be more specific?

I tried the search box and got this:
"Search found 98 matches for kate and dogs"

I would like to see explicitly the evidence that they were asked for clothes and they gave towels and blankets instead.

I think it's very important to identify fact and myth. Crucial actually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 6 Empty More clothes observations...

Post by missbeetle 13.07.14 9:56

No expense unspared!

That made me laugh, Juliet - thank you.

Thanks also to the other ladies for their observations.

Always a pleasure to read your fashion opinions on this case.

One thought about the outfit Madeleine is wearing on the side of the pool :

If Kate hadn't namechecked Gap and Monsoon, would you have thought it a flash costume at all...?

Top looks like it could be polycotton, and the insipid print looks like nightwear.

Shorts - if I remember rightly - even have a loose thread somewhere.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.07.14 10:09

BlueBag wrote:Hello tigger, can you be more specific?

I tried the search box and got this:
"Search found 98 matches for kate and dogs"

I would like to see explicitly the evidence that they were asked for clothes and they gave towels and blankets instead.

I think it's very important to identify fact and myth. Crucial actually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The relevant topic is not always right at the top - they're sorted on date but it was halfway in the list if you typed in Kate and diogs.

So you needed to have scrolled down half a page and then you would have found the heading 'Kate and dogs'

On an iPad mini this takes me about three minutes, what with switching screens and re-loading - so you may understand that I would hope the information I pass on can be found with a little persistence.

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 13.07.14 10:12

Bluebag: dont be lazy - use some initiative. Try Kate McCann- dogs- PJ-towel.What you seek is findable.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 13.07.14 10:28

On the subject of Amelie's t shirt, the simplest explanation is that both Amelie and Madeleine were wearing their new clothes for this photograph.   Amelie's t shirt does have that fresh soft look which doesn't really last long  .

On the picture where Kate is carrying her on her hip, it just looks to me as if it has been washed and probably on too hot a setting-so it's slightly paler and has shrunk a bit.  With regards to the pink t shirt, I have often bought packs of two or even a couple in different colours for holidays-it's again the simplest explanation for me.

The problem with this explanation is the logistics of washing and drying Amelie's top  between wearing it on the last day and then again  looking tighter,on the photos where she is being carried by Kate-judging by Kate's outfit very soon after Madeleine's disappearance.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top