The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Hicks on 11.07.14 13:34

@canada12 wrote:Does this work for you, worriedmum? I can't put them side by side as the images are too large. But one on top of the other might work?

Magnify the tennis pic up to 250%. Look to the left side of the picture. The neck looks pasted on the shoulder with what looks like the hair coloured in darker to hide what was there before........or am I seeing things?
Apologies if this has been pointed out before.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.07.14 13:50

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
@Justformaddie wrote: I should know this, but was the pool or the tennis pic the very first to be released?
From memory, the tennis ball one was published within a week and the poolside one about three weeks after 3rd May.
The poolside "Last Photo" was released to the Press agency in France on 23rd and to the world on 24th
Gerry returned from the UK on 22nd - with Mitchell.
On 24th it went out with a load of stuff about the time being wrong by one hour etc etc.  mccannfiles has the details
Look over here - look at the date

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/LPFR/2007/5/3/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

" />
" />
" />
" />

Yes, I know it is Faro airport, but that is only a few km up the road.

30 mph winds at lunchtime. Force 6 = Strong Breeze. Now look at Madeleine's hair and her hat again.
And freezing cold.
less than half that by 10pm Force 3 = gentle breeze

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

The Chop Shop...

Post by missbeetle on 11.07.14 22:37

Well spotted, Hicks.

I think one of the reasons the Madeleines pictured seem to have such messy hair is to cover up 'joins'.

Probably accounts for some of the other hairstyles of characters in other photographs, too.

I have wondered to what extent the photoshopped on eyeliner etc is to disguise poorly pasted on eyes.

Close-up, the neck of the Last Photo Madeleine looks to me to be again grafted, and covered with locks of hair to the left.

Her head is too big for her body.

I wonder if she is a composite image of Sean and M.R., the purported crèche substitute?

Oh, and Dee Coy -

If you thought you were sad with your trainer research (you never know...!), I found myself counting freckles on Gerry's arms...

Trying to match them with other pictures of his freckled arms...

It's just that his body hair seemed lighter and more gingery than otherwise pictured.

I wondered if perhaps Gerry's head was grafted on to another's body?

Seeing that whoever it is, they are sitting politely.
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

More weirdness...

Post by missbeetle on 12.07.14 7:04

"

Can anyone else see the vague ghost of a figure here?
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Ghosted dogs...?

Post by missbeetle on 12.07.14 7:19

" "

To the left - above the bright white thing, I see a white dog, mournful-looking thing, black ears with a black patch on it's rump.

On the right I see the face of a brown dog, which looks to be carrying something in it's mouth.

My interpretations, anyhow...
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.14 8:35

Looks like PeterM's bats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 12.07.14 8:59

I am straying slightly from the topic here, but it does relate to the tennis ball photo.

I notice that they are proper tennis balls. Would small children playing tennis really use those? Isn't it more likely that they would use those bigger spongy balls? This makes me think that this isn't Madeleine at mini-tennis, but is her collecting up balls after an adult session, which could explain the inappropriate footwear. It would also throw the date into doubt, because at least some of the adults seemed to play tennis most days.

There is also confusion as to who took the photo, with Kate and I think two others claiming to have done so.
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.14 9:23

@Miraflores wrote:I am straying slightly from the topic here, but it does relate to the tennis ball photo.

I notice that they are proper tennis balls. Would small children playing tennis really use those? Isn't it more likely that they would use those bigger spongy balls? This makes me think that this isn't Madeleine at mini-tennis, but is her collecting up balls after an adult session, which could explain the inappropriate footwear. It would also throw the date into doubt, because at least some of the adults seemed to play tennis most days.

There is also confusion as to who took the photo, with Kate and I think two others claiming to have done so.
You are correct Miraflores, children generally use the soft sponge balls for tennis lessons. I have a friend who is a children's tennis coach and she said that a 3-4 year old would not have the strength to hit a normal ball with a racquet.  She also doubts that a child would be allowed to pay in sandals as  this is an accident risk.
So I agree it looks like she was playing ball girl for the adults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.14 13:58

@missbeetle wrote:
"

On the right I see the face of a brown dog, which looks to be carrying something in it's mouth.

Bloody hell.

My old dog Lulu. Is that you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 12.07.14 14:14

@missbeetle wrote:" "

To the left - above the bright white thing, I see a white dog, mournful-looking thing, black ears with a black patch on it's rump.

Oh well, here goes..... In that first pic, I can see the face of gm on the back wall between the trees!  big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 12.07.14 15:33

@canada12 wrote:Does this work for you, worriedmum? I can't put them side by side as the images are too large. But one on top of the other might work?

I think in the top two photos the head has been photoshopped onto the body. I think in the top photo the face is a composite. In any event, they look like two seperate children. The bottom two photos look less weird but again look like they could be of a different girl.

But WHY - why so badly photoshopped? If there was a *plan* for something to happen to Madeleine that holiday  it makes no sense. Surely why not just take a stack of photos on the first day and then pretend that the camera broke or something. If there was no plan but an accident, say, then why not just release photos from before the holiday and pretend that everyone was too busy having fun and kept forgetting the camera, or something??

Oh, but I forgot, the Mcs are not wired to behave with any kind of 'normality' even if you try to take into account  how a 'normal' person might try to conceal something.

TM is best conceptualised as the character The Joker and KM is swthing like a cross between Dame Edna and Cruella de Ville. I can't quite find the best cartoon character for her but I am sure there is one 'out there' somewhere.

In my opinion.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.07.14 15:48

@missbeetle wrote:Well spotted, Hicks.

I think one of the reasons the Madeleines pictured seem to have such messy hair is to cover up 'joins'.

Probably accounts for some of the other hairstyles of characters in other photographs, too.

I have wondered to what extent the photoshopped on eyeliner etc is to disguise poorly pasted on eyes.

Close-up, the neck of the Last Photo Madeleine looks to me to be again grafted, and covered with locks of hair to the left.

I wonder if she is a composite image of Sean and M.R., the purported crèche substitute?

Oh, and Dee Coy -

If you thought you were sad with your trainer research (you never know...!), I found myself counting freckles on Gerry's arms...

It's just that his body hair seemed lighter and more gingery than otherwise pictured.

The bolded bits are spot on imo. However, I think it's just Maddie's head pasted on, nothing to do with Sean.
There is an abruptchange of colour on her neck.
Other points: Kate even gets the colour of the dress wrong in KH1.
The dress, presumably in 5a on the night was not given to the dogs for scent reference. (Dogs arrived 0200 4/5) .
The pose is very unnatural and hard to maintain. Imo you'd not get that diagonal line in the neck either.
Best thing is to try it out. i think the owner of that body was looking straight ahead, the pose and shoulders are in the right position in that case.
There is non- participation of both girls, neither is looking at the camera which would be normal.
The only one looking at the camera is Gerry, which leads me to believe that he was the only one available for this construct. Amelie is also pasted in, losing her right  upper arm in the process - and no, that sleeve is too empty. Amelie's presence at the right age 'proves' that it was taken during that holiday.
I've posted enlarged details of her arm at least ayear ago - partly transparent over Gerry's shorts.

In the Donegal photo on the rocks, Maddie's head is pasted in too large as well, maybe on the same body as that in the last photo. Imo a compact 3yr old, not an almost four year old. This explains why Sean is almost the same size in the Donegal photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 12.07.14 16:18

Does anyone think her back looks hmm, kinda shaped more like an adults than a nearly 4yr old?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 12.07.14 16:44

@tigger wrote:

Oh, and Dee Coy -

The bolded bits are spot on imo. However, I think it's just Maddie's head pasted on, nothing to do with Sean.
The dress, presumably in 5a on the night was not given to the dogs for scent reference. (Dogs arrived 0200 4/5) .
The pose is very unnatural and hard to maintain. Imo you'd not get that diagonal line in the neck either.
Best thing is to try it out. i think the owner of that body was looking straight ahead, the pose and shoulders are in the right position in that case.
There is non- participation of both girls, neither is looking at the camera which would be normal.
The only one looking at the camera is Gerry, which leads me to believe that he was the only one available for this construct. Amelie is also pasted in, losing her right  upper arm in the process - and no, that sleeve is too empty. Amelie's presence at the right age 'proves' that it was taken during that holiday.
I've posted enlarged details of her arm at least ayear ago - partly transparent over Gerry's shorts.

In the Donegal photo on the rocks, Maddie's head is pasted in too large as well, maybe on the same body as that in the last photo. Imo a compact 3yr old, not an almost four year old. This explains why Sean is almost the same size in the Donegal photo.

Snipped from Tigger's post,

Amelie is also pasted in, losing her right  upper arm in the process - and no, that sleeve is too empty. Amelie's presence at the right age 'proves' that it was taken during that holiday.

I have never noticed this before and you are quite correct. Amelie's left arm almost fills the sleeve. Yet the sleeve where her right arm should be is empty, apart from a very grainy hint of a pink upper arm. I have always looked at this photograph and thought that her right arm was well back, supporting her hence the empty sleeve, but the sleeve opening just isn't loose enough to do that.
There is a picture on page one of this thread showing Kate holding Amelie. Amelie is wearing the same little tee shirt and you can see well from there that the sleeve is just not loose at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 12.07.14 17:23

On the first page and the very first photo without g,a and maddie, I might need a rest though, can anyone see a little girl peeking out from the flowers dressed in pink?

I know, I need to rest!

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern on 12.07.14 19:07

@Nina wrote:
@tigger wrote:

Oh, and Dee Coy -

Snipped from Tigger's post,

Amelie is also pasted in, losing her right  upper arm in the process - and no, that sleeve is too empty. Amelie's presence at the right age 'proves' that it was taken during that holiday.

I have never noticed this before and you are quite correct. Amelie's left arm almost fills the sleeve. Yet the sleeve where her right arm should be is empty, apart from a very grainy hint of a pink upper arm. I have always looked at this photograph and thought that her right arm was well back, supporting her hence the empty sleeve, but the sleeve opening just isn't loose enough to do that.
There is a picture on page one of this thread showing Kate holding Amelie. Amelie is wearing the same little tee shirt and you can see well from there that the sleeve is just not loose at all.
The tops look like they're two different sizes with the one in the poolside photo appearing longer and loser? 

SallyVern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.14 19:47

@Justformaddie wrote:Does anyone think her back looks hmm, kinda shaped more like an adults than a nearly 4yr old?
Yes I do Justformaddie - and her right arm and hand also look like adults.  I have a nearly four year old and she just doesn't have arms/hands/back shape like that.  Small children don't have knuckles like that either even if they are clutching something. 

And her arm and shoulder don't seem to sit right either, nor is her head sitting properly on her body.  I think it has been cobbled together from a composite of adult parts or children's parts that are out of perspective.  

As somebody just said, why cobble these pictures together so badly?

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 12.07.14 20:06

Just a thought about the tennis photo. Why did Madeleine have scandals on, and not her pink trainers?
Madeleine had trainers, she was wearing them in the airport clip.
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.14 20:19

@Hicks wrote:Just a thought about the tennis photo. Why did Madeleine have scandals on, and not her pink trainers?
Madeleine had trainers, she was wearing them in the airport clip.

Yes, that's a good point.  Knowing how children become obsessed with new clothes, shoes, etc, it's more likely that Madeleine would have wanted to go to bed in her pink trainers and K & G would have had to prise them off her with a crow bar. 

Those sandals look like something from the 1950s/60s.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 12.07.14 20:27

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
@Justformaddie wrote:Does anyone think her back looks hmm, kinda shaped more like an adults than a nearly 4yr old?
Yes I do Justformaddie - and her right arm and hand also look like adults.  I have a nearly four year old and she just doesn't have arms/hands/back shape like that.  Small children don't have knuckles like that either even if they are clutching something. 

And her arm and shoulder don't seem to sit right either, nor is her head sitting properly on her body.  I think it has been cobbled together from a composite of adult parts or children's parts that are out of perspective.  

As somebody just said, why cobble these pictures together so badly?

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.
It's unbelievable, all of this. To be honest, if I were to guess the age, I would say between 5 & 6 years old. I can't see a nearly 4y old this height, I have a 6y old who is average height and again I've read she was small for her age. So confused but confusion is good! 
IMO
Ps, did anyone see the little girl in pink peeking out in the first pic on the first page?

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 12.07.14 20:46

@Justformaddie wrote:
Ps, did anyone see the little girl in pink peeking out in the first pic on the first page?

I've been over every inch of the first pic on the first page and I can honestly say, I can't see any images of little girls in pink peeking out anywhere. I can see rocks underneath a lounge chair which might be mistaken for a person...

Here is that photo. To see it completely, right click on it, and then choose "View image". The entire photo will appear full size on your screen. You can then enlarge it to full size by left clicking (if you see a little magnifying glass with a + sign in it)

Hope this helps.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 12.07.14 20:50

@SallyVern wrote:
The tops look like they're two different sizes with the one in the poolside photo appearing longer and loser? 

It does look smaller to me. However I have also seen pictures of Amelie from around that time wearing a larger t-shirt, same make, same design - but it's pink, not orange.

It's a simple thing to change the colour of an object in PhotoShop. I think it's entirely possible Amelie was wearing a larger pink t-shirt in the pool photo and it was changed to orange.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 12.07.14 20:51

In this article by the Daily Mail (25th May 2007) it says that the family took photo's before relaxing by the pool. At this time the last photo was taken. Where are these photo's taken on the 3rd May? And more importantly, why release old photo's first ( the poster photo 3rd May) when they-supposedly- had up to the minute photo's on camera from the holiday?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-457414/The-picture-Madeleine-Just-hours-later-gone.html.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 12.07.14 20:57

Probably me, canada12, it's about a quarter of the way down, on the right hand side, by the white wall near the roses, dark hair and pink clothes, probably the way pic was taken but creepy!

Back to top Go down

Ghost girls...?

Post by missbeetle on 12.07.14 21:29

There's this one...
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/