The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing McCann sibling?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by cath2756 on 23.09.12 19:49

Châtelaine wrote:
@cath2756 wrote:[...]
The only justifiable (sp?) reason for the lack of emotion, imo, is that an event happened many years before or we are all part of an elaborate hoax/scheme
Sometimes, when I have my conspiracy moments - in general late night after some wine - I wonder whether indeed this whole case is a hoax to see what would happen on the internet and its emerging fora, social networks, when presented with a high profile case in which the dots cannot be joined. An idea reinforced [after the wine] by the knowledge that "Pinky" [Clarence Mitchell] at the time was Head of the governments "Media Monitoring Unit" ... IMO, no proof, just an occasional rant

'There are more things in Heaven and Earth' as the saying goes. Never discount something just because it's outwith the norm. I hold my hands up and will readily admit that I also have my 'conspiracy moments' and maybe a little more than most but the reason we are on this forum all this time later is because nothing makes sense and a conspiracy is only when more than one person colludes to hide the truth from the masses. As soon as you think you have an answer you find another question which discounts your answer (if that makes sense) For instance, last week I was thinking over things and came to the conclusion it was planned to be an illegal adoption - Victoria Beckham lookalike on witness statement, R.M's relative being involved with adoption agency, Kate asking relative to take Madeleine etc. etc. then I remembered Cadaver Dogs and that put an end to that theory.

cath2756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 20:11

Yes, the dogs have put an end to quite a lot of my theories.
IMO the poor girl is dead.
But ... How? When? Why? Who? etc. ...
A never-ending story it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 23.09.12 20:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY_DIRVECjk

video of BBC documentary /Horizon investigation.

This is particularly interesting regarding errors in natural cloning, that is with identical twins leading to turners syndrome.. as from 30 minutes.

Then from around 40 minutes, reference to how natural conception removes a part of the sperm cell on entry into the egg, which allows the sperm cell to swell properly but which does not happen when the sperm cell is introduced by needle in IVF, leading to incomplete swelling.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 on 23.09.12 21:19

Châtelaine wrote:Yes, the dogs have put an end to quite a lot of my theories.
IMO the poor girl is dead.
But ... How? When? Why? Who? etc. ...
A never-ending story it seems.

Never ending story indeed and that may be what it was designed to be from the start. Imo the wee girl is either dead (dogs again) or she didn't exist and we are lead down this route for a higher reason and Cadaverine etc was planted (remembering there are no medical records and very questionable dna that came from a pillowcase) Reading my reply back it sounds, very much, that I am a conspiracy theorist but the truth is whenever I become aware of a mystery I want to find the answers but with this one there are more questions than answers and that could explain why the government bacame involved from the start.

cath2756

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 24.09.12 0:23

@cath2756 wrote:Never ending story indeed and that may be what it was designed to be from the start.
That is a valid point of view. A labyrinth has been created and we have all spent the last few years running round it, picking up clues here and there, some real, some bogus and never really advancing. I don't see any imminent prospect of a resolution, nor even how a resolution could occur. Perhaps it is all a game after all.

Imo the wee girl is either dead (dogs again) or she didn't exist and we are lead down this route for a higher reason and Cadaverine etc was planted (remembering there are no medical records and very questionable dna that came from a pillowcase)
I wouldn't use the word "higher", but the possibility that this is part of something bigger, darker and weirder cannot be ruled out, unless that is beyond an individual's comprehension. Did Madeleine even exist? How would we know?

Reading my reply back it sounds, very much, that I am a conspiracy theorist but the truth is whenever I become aware of a mystery I want to find the answers but with this one there are more questions than answers and that could explain why the government bacame involved from the start.
Whatever way it is looked at, even if someone is credulous enough to absorb the official narrative, there was at least one conspiracy. To try to understand this we have to theorise. The term 'conspiracy theorist' has been cleverly demonised over the last decade or so, but there is no shame in having an enquiring mind. The alternative is to believe everything that you are told, and there's an awful lot of liars out there!

Buddha
Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 24.09.12 0:47

Jean wrote:A rare mention of a playmate - I think it's in the book and perhaps a brave soul who has a copy can confirm that or not - was Gerry referring to a boy who was born on the same day as Madeleine. Wasn't there also a mention of Madeleine and someone else in the back of Kate's car singing songs by that highly appropriate (!!) group for toddlers, the Pussy Cat Dolls?

This would be the daughter of their next door neighbour in Leicester and who was Maddie's best mate at the time

Did Madeleine even exist?

Yes she did (before the holiday)

Back to top Go down

Post by petesdog on 24.09.12 23:19

Jean wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_m/maddy_%20(5).jpg

Here's the one Nina but I'm not sure if the girl is Madeleine.

That Is a really strange photo. The little boy looks like he is standing up or should be stood up. I cant understand how he is facing ninety degrees to KM. doesn't seem physically possible in a hammock And his weight is not making any impression in the hammock (underneath i would expect some indent/bulging of the hammock). The impressions in the hammock are also odd where KM legs are. All very odd

petesdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.09.12 17:14

Another weird photo indeed. It looks as if the boy is standing behind the hammock but, in the absence of feet and legs, presumably he isn't!

I'm no expert on hammocks - I just wouldn't feel safe in one - but I don't see how two people could lie / sit in that way without being tipped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 25.09.12 18:51

I'm not sure that photo is of Kate & Madeleine even.
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 01.11.12 0:43

Not sure if what I have come across should even be re-printed (perhaps Admin. might decide) but whilst reading another Forum (DigitalSpy) on a Savile thread I came across the following post which is snipped.

29th October 2012 09.00
"his uncle too (Gerry's - my insertion) as he is the spitting image of him  I was very good friends with them many years ago and they also have a daughter called Madeleine. They (Gerry and wife) apparently called their Madeleine after her. Sadly last week she died of a brain tumour. More tragedy for that famiy."

I vaguely remember reading something about this but whether it is relevant to the trip to Donegal recently or not but could this be the other Madeleine in the hammock picture.

ETA unfortunately some "culling" has taken place on the Forum and I am unable to give a link but I did copy the whole of the post at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 01.11.12 1:49

Interesting thread,Gerry going to rothley for dna & the dna results from the scenic have always niggled me

The dna sample from rothley were said to be the child off K & G,also the sibling off S & A

dont think there is a statment to say that the dna sample is Madeleines..so in theory it could be the dna from a donated embryo,a twin sibling that was stillborn or a previous miscarriage...unlikely but possible

purporting
saltnpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard on 20.11.13 20:01

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Hey all. Back in the day before I was able to post - would avidly dig around online on any sceptic-sites I could find. I came across the following about two months ago in the 'comments' section on an article Facts versus Fiction on the truth for madeleine website.

Super Sleuth Says:
June 10th, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Have had a look into genes reunited and found this strange anomily.

Transcription Record
Name Madeleine Beth McCann
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name Healy
Volume Number 6001B
Volume Page B21D

Then I found these 2

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann-O’Leary
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

As you see the last two have the same Volume Number/Page this means an adoption.

Is this why Madeleine’s medical record was not provided.

And Madeleine and Oisin have CONSECUTIVE volume numbers also. 6001B and 6001A respectively
Briohazard

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 20.11.13 20:55

The reason the last two have the same vol no/page is due to the birth being entered under the mothers maiden name and the mothers and fathers names combined in the register, it doesn't mean there is an adoption.

I would imagine the reason they have consecutive vol nos is due to the fact they were registered in the same reg district in the same quarter. Perhaps Oisin was registered earliest so appears first.
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.11.13 21:08

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A rare mention of a playmate - I think it's in the book and perhaps a brave soul who has a copy can confirm that or not - was Gerry referring to a boy who was born on the same day as Madeleine
It could be something or nothing. Except in this case even the nothings usually turn out to be something.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 20.11.13 21:22

If a child is born to parents who aren't married, the child will have two entries in the registry, one under the mother's maiden name, and one under the father's name, if the father has put his name on the birth certificate. So, in the case of Oisin Valentine McCann, the second entry would be under his father's name.

And to confuse things further, a child can have THREE entries. This 0ften happens when the parents eventually marry after the registration of the child born BEFORE a marriage.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 26.11.13 13:06

So, you think the McCann's have another daughter? Madeleine could be buried in the McCann's garden? Madeleine could have been trafficked to Saudi Arabia as a female slave?

I don't think you're doing this forum any good with these jumbled & contradictory theories Dan. Just be wary, these are the kind of posts that are copied onto the likes of JATYK2 forum and held up for ridicule.

I agree the post and quote have been deleted

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 26.11.13 13:16

Where is the contradiction a second daughter buried somewhere maybe? and but one theory.He sold her got rid of her to trafficker's is that so far fetched? The rest is facts and as I said other bits are conjecture, for you to draw your own conclusions about! The theory that she never existed is more of a stretch of the imagination I think.

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 13:19

It would be easier that way no evidence, no remains no mess, did not his friend Mr Payne have a private jet that he used on that day?

The above is not fact Dan55, in fact I have never heard such a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 13:21

The only one I can think of with a private jet and a connection to the case is the business tycoon Philip Green!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 26.11.13 13:29

@dan55 wrote:Where is the contradiction a second daughter buried somewhere maybe? and but one theory.He sold her got rid of her to trafficker's is that so far fetched? The rest is facts and as I said other bits are conjecture, for you to draw your own conclusions about! The theory that she never existed is more of a stretch of the imagination I think.
I've said what I wanted to so I'll leave it there. Like Chataleine before me... I'm outta here.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 26.11.13 13:54

You are probably right about Philip Green I Probably got the names mixed up but I can't find the thread but one of them certainly was interviewed by the police about it or at least someone said that. We do know they have been using private jets but as I say though I can't find the reference so can't prove it!

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 14:31

@Daisy wrote:
@dan55 wrote:Where is the contradiction a second daughter buried somewhere maybe? and but one theory.He sold her got rid of her to trafficker's is that so far fetched? The rest is facts and as I said other bits are conjecture, for you to draw your own conclusions about! The theory that she never existed is more of a stretch of the imagination I think.
I've said what I wanted to so I'll leave it there. Like Chataleine before me... I'm outta here.
You've got to be kind of self regulating, I find, with regards to how far you want to take the whole thing. I mean, you could probably make a case that she was actually some kind of robot, "AI" style, if you wanted to. That way, I'm afraid, madness lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 26.11.13 15:20

I agree but if you look for facts you have to discard or take with a pinch of salt all the Mccann's say. So what are we left with, a few photo's some testimony from other people some vague, some uncertain, some could be confused or wrong. So a car boat or plane removal from that area at GM's behest prior to the night in question or earlier in it is plausable. If the Mccanns did it they would want as much time as possible before the police started to search, that's logical. It would not be a last minute thing unless it was an accident. Amaral differs little from me only he is more gracious to the Mccanns than I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. The rest of what we are being sold is manipulated from start to finish by the MM's. That is why Scotland yard and the PJ, two police forces plus can't get to the bottom of it 6 years on. Ignore the Mccann's tales and you will see a clearer picture or a different one. Amaral's theory of the case is based on one fact he does not believe the Mccann's story. I start with a blank page a gut feeling and see if the evidence could fit into what I believe could have happened, what you can consider is their behaviour and the powerful contacts they have as human nature changes little. 2 rich globetrotters as they were before.The "fast lane" she lost for "the boring life" is KM's words from her book as regards having children. MMM!

dan55

Back to top Go down

solved Planes

Post by dan55 on 26.11.13 21:21

This may be a odd forum but here is some reference to the planes and Jets there is a more pointed one elsewhere that I can't find at the moment. It is not for me to say whether this is fact or not it is merely reported as so. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-158571-p-2.html
aurora borealis
17-05-2011, 11:38 AM
What I've always wanted to know, and it's something that it's never addressed, is who was that teenager with the tapas 7 in a photo? Sorry, can't find the photo now, but it has been published. He is sitting with them at a table in a bar (not the Tapas bar). He wasn't a member of the Tapas 9, so who is this teenager? Is he someone's son? someone important, I mean.. Was he babysitting the children by any chance?.. 
Also, who was the person that left in a hurry in a private jet the night Maddie disappeared? Has this been investigated? Who was in that plane? Was this plane searched by airport authorities? These issues may have been addressed, but I've never seen them.. :confused:

FYI : 2 private planes of interest left the Algarve on or shortly after the 3rd of May 2007. The first left Portimao on the 3rd, the second left Faro on the 5th.

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 21:33

I start with a blank page a gut feeling and see if the evidence could fit into what I believe could have happened
unquote

Isn't it the other way around? You look at the evidence and then conceive a theory? That's what Dr. Amaral did.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum