The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Missing McCann sibling?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Missing McCann sibling?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.09.11 17:21

Hey all. Back in the day before I was able to post - would avidly dig around online on any sceptic-sites I could find. I came across the following about two months ago in the 'comments' section on an article Facts versus Fiction on the truth for madeleine website.


Super Sleuth Says:
June 10th, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Have had a look into genes reunited and found this strange anomily.

Transcription Record
Name Madeleine Beth McCann
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name Healy
Volume Number 6001B
Volume Page B21D

Then I found these 2

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann-O’Leary
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

As you see the last two have the same Volume Number/Page this means an adoption.

The name Oisin is a boys name, so an identical twin of a girl and boy is possible due to the IVF treatment, this is not good as this can result in the girl getting Turners Syndrome, which fits as Madeleine was very small for her age.

I attach links to the two relevant web sites.

http://www3.telus.net/tyee/multiples/1formed.html

and

http://kidshealth.org/teen/diseases_conditions/genetic/turner.html

Is this why Madeleine’s medical record was not provided.


Now, I have no idea how relevant, if at all, this may be and not having a computer makes any research I do painfully slow. Some pages and sites I can't get to load up at all.

There is just something niggling at me over the above, and I can't help thinking it could be something important but - could be wrong. We know MBM was IVF, so it's perfectly feasible there were more embryo's. It may be no relation but it seems really curious to me.
If anyone could shed any light on this, I'd be grateful.
Apologies if it's already been discussed elsewhere on forum that I missed.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Missing McCsnn Siblin.

Post by joan thomas on 18.09.11 18:15

Thanks, You may well have just spread a little Fairy dust on an otherwise
lagging research. cheers.

joan thomas

Posts : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.09.11 18:30

@joan thomas wrote:Thanks, You may well have just spread a little Fairy dust on an otherwise
lagging research. cheers.

No probs! As I said it's been niggling at me since I first read it. I don't know how legit it is, but I have no idea why someone would make up and post something so obscure.
Just makes me wonder if a member of Gerry's family had carried another embryo?
Oh, I don't know. Feels like something is staring me in the face here but I just can't see what it is!!!
Still find it odd that 'devout' Catholics would have IVF anyway?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.09.11 18:33

But they weren't devout catholics according to Kate's mum...and she should know. big grin
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10524
Reputation : 5190
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest on 18.09.11 18:34

Both these records give the maiden name of the mother as Mccann which would not fit with KMc. There are in fact three registrations for this child on ancestry.co.uk one in the name of Mccann, one in the name of O`Leary and one in the hyphenated Mccann-O`Leary which you have found. It`s not unusual to find children registered with both the names of both their father and mother in this way.

If the child had been adopted would it not have had the maiden name given as Healy? I am not familiar with how adoption records appear so perhaps you can help me on this one.

That does not of course rule out the possibility that MMc did have some type of illness which might relate to the fact that she was an IVF baby and which was subsequently withheld from the PJ.


ETA: I think you might be suggesting that a member of the Mccann family carried an embryo rather than a situation where KMc had twins and one of them was adopted by another family. Sorry if I have misunderstood.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.09.11 18:40

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:But they weren't devout catholics according to Kate's mum...and she should know.
That's true - silly me! ;-)

They are like cheap watches - tell so many fibs its hard to know which one if any to believe

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved that's the one!

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.09.11 18:57

@alison wrote:ETA: I think you might be suggesting that a member of the Mccann family carried an embryo rather than a situation where KMc had twins and one of them was adopted by another family. Sorry if I have misunderstood.

Yes, that is what I was trying to get at. What do you think?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest on 18.09.11 19:05

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
There is just something niggling at me over the above, and I can't help thinking it could be something important but - could be wrong. We know MBM was IVF, so it's perfectly feasible there were more embryo's. It may be no relation but it seems really curious to me.
If anyone could shed any light on this, I'd be grateful.
Apologies if it's already been discussed elsewhere on forum that I missed.

In her book it says: On the FIRST attempt on IVF (who failed according the book) " We had thirteen fertilized eggs. We decided to have some of them frozen and to have two blastocysts implanted." Then she writes a few sentence later " Two months later we were ready for a second shot, using two of the embryos we'd had frozen." ( and that second attempt produced Madeleine)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.09.11 19:14

Moa wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
There is just something niggling at me over the above, and I can't help thinking it could be something important but - could be wrong. We know MBM was IVF, so it's perfectly feasible there were more embryo's. It may be no relation but it seems really curious to me.
If anyone could shed any light on this, I'd be grateful.
Apologies if it's already been discussed elsewhere on forum that I missed.

In her book it says: On the FIRST attempt on IVF (who failed according the book) " We had thirteen fertilized eggs. We decided to have some of them frozen and to have two blastocysts implanted." Then she writes a few sentence later " Two months later we were ready for a second shot, using two of the embryos we'd had frozen." ( and that second attempt produced Madeleine)
So PLENTY of spares floating around - in liquid nitrogen or elsewhere. Hmmm...
Have only read little bits of the book on shop shelves *blushes with shame*

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest on 18.09.11 19:20

I don`t know very much about IVF but aren`t embryos checked for Turner`s or Downs before they are implanted?

I guess we can`t rule out embryo donation ( again something I know nothing about) However, I have thought for some time that MMc had something wrong with her which may or may not be related to IVF but might be one reason why the Mccanns did not want a post mortem to be carried out.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Invinoveritas on 18.09.11 19:39

Doesn´t Kate suffer from endometriose? and this is why they used IVF
avatar
Invinoveritas

Posts : 374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Nowereland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.09.11 19:56

@Invinoveritas wrote:Doesn´t Kate suffer from endometriose? and this is why they used IVF
Endometriosis certainly can reduce fertility, HOWEVER - if, and it's a BIG if for me, the MCC's are the 'devout Catholics' they had claimed, they wouldn't have IVF, same as abortion. The Vatican disapproves of both.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 18.09.11 20:29

@alison wrote:I don`t know very much about IVF but aren`t embryos checked for Turner`s or Downs before they are implanted?

I guess we can`t rule out embryo donation ( again something I know nothing about) However, I have thought for some time that MMc had something wrong with her which may or may not be related to IVF but might be one reason why the Mccanns did not want a post mortem to be carried out.
Thanks, Alison. I have my own theories about the bit-in-bold, slightly more sinister unfortunately :-(
As far as IVF goes, I'm not 100% but I don't THINK embryo's are routinely genetically screened before implantation unless there are familial reasons, even then I'm not sure what they can pick up on? My dearest friend has the gene for Huntingdons, which made things really complicated for her - she has ended up childless coz there's no pre-conception test, only amnio at so-many-weeks, then termination if baby positive. So, so sad, she'd be an AMAZING mum. She'd never leave babe's to go out on the razz, no way jose!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Snifferdog on 23.09.12 15:10

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Hey all. Back in the day before I was able to post - would avidly dig around online on any sceptic-sites I could find. I came across the following about two months ago in the 'comments' section on an article Facts versus Fiction on the truth for madeleine website.


Super Sleuth Says:
June 10th, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Have had a look into genes reunited and found this strange anomily.

Transcription Record
Name Madeleine Beth McCann
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name Healy
Volume Number 6001B
Volume Page B21D

Then I found these 2

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann-O’Leary
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

As you see the last two have the same Volume Number/Page this means an adoption.

The name Oisin is a boys name, so an identical twin of a girl and boy is possible due to the IVF treatment, this is not good as this can result in the girl getting Turners Syndrome, which fits as Madeleine was very small for her age.

I attach links to the two relevant web sites.

http://www3.telus.net/tyee/multiples/1formed.html

and

http://kidshealth.org/teen/diseases_conditions/genetic/turner.html

Is this why Madeleine’s medical record was not provided.


Now, I have no idea how relevant, if at all, this may be and not having a computer makes any research I do painfully slow. Some pages and sites I can't get to load up at all.

There is just something niggling at me over the above, and I can't help thinking it could be something important but - could be wrong. We know MBM was IVF, so it's perfectly feasible there were more embryo's. It may be no relation but it seems really curious to me.
If anyone could shed any light on this, I'd be grateful.
Apologies if it's already been discussed elsewhere on forum that I missed.
Excellent sleuthing by Rainbow Fairy. A very interesting and facinating post so I am bumping it up. Thanks to Ribisl for the link.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Nina on 23.09.12 16:03

@Snifferdog wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:Hey all. Back in the day before I was able to post - would avidly dig around online on any sceptic-sites I could find. I came across the following about two months ago in the 'comments' section on an article Facts versus Fiction on the truth for madeleine website.


Super Sleuth Says:
June 10th, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Have had a look into genes reunited and found this strange anomily.

Transcription Record
Name Madeleine Beth McCann
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name Healy
Volume Number 6001B
Volume Page B21D

Then I found these 2

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

Transcription Record
Name Oisin Valentine McCann-O’Leary
Year of Registration 2003
Month of Registration June
Registration District Leicester
Registration County Leicestershire
Mother’s maiden name McCann
Volume Number 6001A
Volume Page A24D

As you see the last two have the same Volume Number/Page this means an adoption.

The name Oisin is a boys name, so an identical twin of a girl and boy is possible due to the IVF treatment, this is not good as this can result in the girl getting Turners Syndrome, which fits as Madeleine was very small for her age.

I attach links to the two relevant web sites.

http://www3.telus.net/tyee/multiples/1formed.html

and

http://kidshealth.org/teen/diseases_conditions/genetic/turner.html

Is this why Madeleine’s medical record was not provided.


Now, I have no idea how relevant, if at all, this may be and not having a computer makes any research I do painfully slow. Some pages and sites I can't get to load up at all.

There is just something niggling at me over the above, and I can't help thinking it could be something important but - could be wrong. We know MBM was IVF, so it's perfectly feasible there were more embryo's. It may be no relation but it seems really curious to me.
If anyone could shed any light on this, I'd be grateful.
Apologies if it's already been discussed elsewhere on forum that I missed.
Excellent sleuthing by Rainbow Fairy. A very interesting and facinating post so I am bumping it up. Thanks to Ribisl for the link.

For some reason reminded me of the photograph with KM in the hammock with a little boy and a sulking Madeleine walking away. Have not got a clue where the photo came from but maybe a fellow poster will know the one that I mean.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 16:38

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_m/maddy_%20(5).jpg

Here's the one Nina but I'm not sure if the girl is Madeleine.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by cath2756 on 23.09.12 16:48

Jean wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_m/maddy_%20(5).jpg

Here's the one Nina but I'm not sure if the girl is Madeleine.

Can we ever be sure the girl is Madeleine? There are so many discrepancies on photos that, to use a Scottish phrase, my head is birling

cath2756

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Snifferdog on 23.09.12 16:54

We cannot be sure what Madeleine looks like as there seems to be no independent photos available other than those supplied by themselves/her immediate family. It would seem that she had no little playmates from pre school etc Shocked

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Nina on 23.09.12 16:57

Jean wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_m/maddy_%20(5).jpg

Here's the one Nina but I'm not sure if the girl is Madeleine.

Thank you Jean roses . As you say we cannot be sure that that little sulky is Madeleine, but I bet it is and a little boy who could be anyone, just imo bears some resemblance to the little girl.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Snifferdog on 23.09.12 17:05

Oisin is also used as a girls name.

http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Oisin/f

Adopted babies are often of not most likely renamed by the new parents.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 17:10

If i remember correctly k writes about the embryos in her book. I think there where 8 when they got madeleine and I think they kept the rest and used them when they got the twins a and s. but again that's Kate's words , not easy to know what's true or not.

As for the hammock picture, I always wondered if the picture is real or made by Some Internet people.. It looks so old , like a 70 th photo, and there is just something about the whole picture giving me the creeps....the whole situation in the picture looks weird...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by cath2756 on 23.09.12 17:29

@Snifferdog wrote:We cannot be sure what Madeleine looks like as there seems to be no independent photos available other than those supplied by themselves/her immediate family. It would seem that she had no little playmates from pre school etc Shocked

As you say, Snifferdog, no verifiable photo's, no playmate's - and also no medical records available. Newspapers always pay a visit to home location etc. to find people who knew the person in question and yet nobody has given interviews saying things like ' she was my little Mary's playmate and she used to come over to our house'.

I really don't know what to make of it all as on top off all that we have parents who go jogging, smile to the cameras, make smug comments in interviews etc. Nobody, whether their child was abducted, died due to an accident or other means could carry on living life in a normal fashion. If it were an abduction you would be frantic with worry, not eating or sleeping etc. If it were an accident the burden of guilt would weigh heavily and cause emotional and mental problems and if it were deliberate the same scenario would apply. It is inbuilt into almost all of us that we should never take another life and, excluding people with mental problems, I don't think anybody could do such a thing without there being some outward signs, no matter how hard they tried to hide it.

The only justifiable (sp?) reason for the lack of emotion, imo, is that an event happened many years before or we are all part of an elaborate hoax/scheme

cath2756

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 17:54

@cath2756 wrote:[...]
The only justifiable (sp?) reason for the lack of emotion, imo, is that an event happened many years before or we are all part of an elaborate hoax/scheme
***
Sometimes, when I have my conspiracy moments - in general late night after some wine - I wonder whether indeed this whole case is a hoax to see what would happen on the internet and its emerging fora, social networks, when presented with a high profile case in which the dots cannot be joined. An idea reinforced [after the wine] by the knowledge that "Pinky" [Clarence Mitchell] at the time was Head of the governments "Media Monitoring Unit" ... IMO, no proof, just an occasional rant winkwink
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Snifferdog on 23.09.12 18:06

Châtelaine wrote:
@cath2756 wrote:[...]
The only justifiable (sp?) reason for the lack of emotion, imo, is that an event happened many years before or we are all part of an elaborate hoax/scheme
***
Sometimes, when I have my conspiracy moments - in general late night after some wine - I wonder whether indeed this whole case is a hoax to see what would happen on the internet and its emerging fora, social networks, when presented with a high profile case in which the dots cannot be joined. An idea reinforced [after the wine] by the knowledge that "Pinky" [Clarence Mitchell] at the time was Head of the governments "Media Monitoring Unit" ... IMO, no proof, just an occasional rant
Nothing wrong with that Chatelaine. All new things invented and solved come about through brainstorming - creative and lateral thinking.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 19:14

A rare mention of a playmate - I think it's in the book and perhaps a brave soul who has a copy can confirm that or not - was Gerry referring to a boy who was born on the same day as Madeleine. Wasn't there also a mention of Madeleine and someone else in the back of Kate's car singing songs by that highly appropriate (!!) group for toddlers, the Pussy Cat Dolls?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum