The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 Mm11

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 Mm11

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 Regist10

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 Empty Re: GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Post by Joss 21.09.11 22:34

Get em Goncalo, Thankyou for your kind words. I am a long way down the track since my own personal tragedy,and i must admit i can smile and enjoy life again after many years. It is very sad that so many children pre decease their parents, and yet it happens all the time. Trouble is when anyone has a child die, it makes one more protective of surviving children, and yet as they grow up we still have to let them be their own person one day, and the "letting go", is extremely difficult.

Thanks for posting the link, and yes, one really does have to wonder about the McCanns type of grieving and concern for a precious little girl, Madeline, of whom there has been no sight of in the last 4 yrs., and their awful irresponsibility towards their very young children whilst holidaying in a foreign country. Surely a responsible parent wouldn't even leave little ones home by themselves let alone in a foreign place. And these people are doctors???? It is unreal.

I am always very suspicious in cases like this when the main concern seems to be about making lots of money!
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 Empty Re: GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

Post by Miraflores 21.09.11 23:19

Trouble is when anyone has a child die, it makes one more protective of
surviving children, and yet as they grow up we still have to let them be
their own person one day, and the "letting go", is extremely difficult.

This is one reason why I began to doubt the McCanns version of events. As soon as Madeleine went missing they began running around Europe leaving the twins behind.

I can understand the McCanns not wanting a stranger to babysit for the children - I can't understand it when those 'strangers' are people that the children have already spent 5 hours a day in the creche with.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 22.09.11 0:13

It was more like 6 hours a day that all three children were left.
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.09.11 1:39

jd wrote:The Mccanns are sick in the head. When they go to sleep at night they can never rest easily because they know they used their daughters name to scam the world in order to make money

They can never have the peace that they are responsible decent parents, let alone human beings...enjoy your money McCanns, it won't bring you true true happiness

The rest of us can sleep at nights knowing we are decent honest people, and had Maddie been our child, we would never ever have gone down the money making scam that they did

If you want inner peace McCanns....then confess the truth, this is the only way you can get it

ITA with your post. My personal opinion is that if the McCanns can appear to be so concerned with profiteering from Madeline's disappearance, then they either know that Maddie is out there somewhere and with whom, and that she is okay, or they know more than they are saying about the reason Maddie is no longer with them, and they are the cause of that, and are putting on a big act for the public to feel sorry for them.

But as we all know, when lies and discrepencies occur in their stories, they are hiding something. The truth doesn't change, it is always the truth. It can't be anything else.

That doesn't seem to be the case though.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.09.11 2:08

[quote="Miraflores"]

This is one reason why I began to doubt the McCanns version of events. As soon as Madeleine went missing they began running around Europe leaving the twins behind.

I can understand the McCanns not wanting a stranger to babysit for the children - I can't understand it when those 'strangers' are people that the children have already spent 5 hours a day in the creche with.

I think if it was a babysitting service provided by the resort they stayed at, then i would think these types of places would do background checks on their staff? Just like people that work with children in any job, that is usually a requirement before they are hired in such a position. And as you say, when it was ok. to drop the children daily at the creche, and those same people were available to babysit, then why would they not do that? The children were already familiar with those people on a daily basis. It really makes no sense.

Why take such a big risk as to leave children alone in an unfamiliar environment, not just the Mccanns, but the other people with them that did the same. Crazy, really.

I can't understand either why after what happened to Madeline that they would leave the twins behind for their promoting themselves and their plight, going to Europe, that also speaks volumes. Why couldn't they just stay home and let the authorities investigate? Would you really feel like doing something like that after your child had gone missing? You would stay at home and be extra vigilant with your other children, surely. It really makes me wonder why the McCanns wanted to take their children on holiday to Portugal anyway, its not like they really wanted to spend much time with them. Why didn't they just leave them safely behind with grandparents or other trusted relatives, to do then exactly what they wanted.

The McCanns really are nonsensical.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.09.11 7:01

Joss wrote:
ITA with your post. My personal opinion is that if the McCanns can appear to be so concerned with profiteering from Madeline's disappearance, then they either know that Maddie is out there somewhere and with whom, and that she is okay, or they know more than they are saying about the reason Maddie is no longer with them, and they are the cause of that, and are putting on a big act for the public to feel sorry for them.

But as we all know, when lies and discrepencies occur in their stories, they are hiding something. The truth doesn't change, it is always the truth. It can't be anything else.

That doesn't seem to be the case though.

Joss, their behaviour and lack of real emotion throughout all this can only be because they already know what happened to Maddie. For example, I don't know if you have seen the photo of them with their joyous laughter like they won the lottery only 9 days after Maddie had disappeared, and the TV interview which was posted yesterday that showed them totally switch to laughing when the camera was turned off.....this is only the behaviour of someone who already knows the truth (unless they don't have a single bit of love or care for Maddie). This is another reason why I believe that was Maddie ever there on that holiday and had died months prior in the UK. They have always behaved from day 1 that whatever really happened to Maddie they had already gone past the point of emotionally accepting it, not going through the heartbreak emotions which would have been new

As I have recently discovered, in the doctors world, Mark Warner resorts was commonly known as the place to go for your holidays and why there were so many doctors at Ocean Club that week. The same applies to all Mark Warner resorts, this is where doctors go. The main reason amongst other things is because of their child care. Baring this in mind and together with what you quite rightly say about leaving their kids in Creche yet saying they didn't want to leave their kids with strangers is absolute garbage from the McCanns. In reality they would have left their kids with the nannies, this on a normal honest doctors holiday is why you go to Mark Warner. Knowing that all doctors in your profession go to Mark Warner and is widely trusted amongst them all, you don't say you don't trust them

And you wouldn't leave the twins at the place your daughter had disappeared from to go jetsetting around the world meeting Popes, dinners at white house etc. No parent in this position would ever do this, simple. You would at the very least have the twins right by your side at all times. Not to mention the night Kate discovered Maddie had gone, she immediately left the twins on their own to go back to the Tapas bar!!!!

For the McCanns to be that they had already accepted Maddies fate and the apparent quickness of the fund, this can only mean this was set up prior to May 3rd 2007. For arguments sake, if Maddie had died on April 30th, this is far too early to have accepted her fate. Their acceptation is one of months not days or weeks

Th real truth is simple, making money and thats it. You may or may not be suprised at the extra ordinary lengths people and the media would do to create a scam story like this

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.09.11 14:28

Joss wrote:lj, Yes it appears from what has been said that after 5 days no problem sleeping. Well that's okay, they have to sleep sometime i guess, and maybe KM & GM took some sleep aid to help them sleep?, but there are still their two remaining children to take care of as well. It's how you feel when you wake up as to the shock of what has happened, and it hits you again when you do first awaken from sleep. When my son died tragically, this is how i felt. I would cry myself to sleep, and exhausted enough to do that just from the sheer rollercoaster of emotions at the time. It took a long time before i felt differently, and at the time i had a two yr. old to take care of as well, so i needed some energy for that, and looking back on it now, i don't know how i survived.

I can't say from the perspective of a child being missing though what a parent goes through. It must be horrendous. As i have said its bad enough when a child dies and you know what has happened to them, but to wake up with the torment of wondering where they could be, and what exactly has happened, it must be shocking.

And from the evidence in the McCann case, i don't think highly trained cadaver dogs usually get it wrong!

And where is Madeline? Four long years and no trace of her yet. We have a couple of cases here in America where children have gone missing, and at least a year or so has gone by and still they haven't been found.

It is just unreal how something so terrible happens at all.GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 173510

I am sorry to hear about your loss Joss.
I agree it must be very hard not to know what happened, but I do believe the McCanns know exactly what happened, so they dont hav their anguish.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.09.11 22:19

jd, You make some very good points in your post. As i am not overly familiar with the McCann case, after removing myself from the Casey Anthony case after 3yrs. that saw no Justice for a beautiful little two and a half yr. old Caylee, and with all the lies that family told to cover their butts, it was just unbelievable, how that Jury could acquit!

But i have done a bit of research in reading on the MCCann files etc, and the blogs. The case really is baffling.

I would imagine that if people thought that Maddie had died prior to the family going to Portugal on vacation, surely someone would be able to verify that. Staff from the resort, at the Creche etc. I believe they flew there, so airline tickets would have been purchased, and the boarding passes also? I feel it is more a question of when was little Madeline last seen at the resort?

I agree, and if the McCanns were newly bereaved parents they sure wouldn't be acting as they have and still do. Huge red flags in some or a lot of their actions, and as the adage goes, actions speak louder than words.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.09.11 22:30

lj, Thankyou. And yes, i agree with what you say. At least one of the McCanns know something, if not both of them.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.09.11 23:28

I also wanted to say that in cases of missing/murdered children where the family are obviously in cover up mode and trying to benefit financially from such a case, where they publicly ask for money or get paid for books, interviews, movies and whatever other financially gainful money making fraudation or scam, the best thing we can do as the general public in our outrage against those types is to Boycott anything that they do, in as much as is humanly possible. Don't donate money, don't buy their books, don't watch their movies, boycott any t.v. stations that give them air time, sign petitions against them, etc.

This has worked very well here in the States with Casey Anthony and her family, and it certainly makes a big statement that we're not interested in their fabricated stories and B.S. A little bit of Justice, when there seems to be no other way to get the point across. Don't let any of these child neglectors benefit off the back of their child. Its their own fault Madeline is missing.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.09.11 0:46

Joss wrote:I also wanted to say that in cases of missing/murdered children where the family are obviously in cover up mode and trying to benefit financially from such a case, where they publicly ask for money or get paid for books, interviews, movies and whatever other financially gainful money making fraudation or scam, the best thing we can do as the general public in our outrage against those types is to Boycott anything that they do, in as much as is humanly possible. Don't donate money, don't buy their books, don't watch their movies, boycott any t.v. stations that give them air time, sign petitions against them, etc.

This has worked very well here in the States with Casey Anthony and her family, and it certainly makes a big statement that we're not interested in their fabricated stories and B.S. A little bit of Justice, when there seems to be no other way to get the point across. Don't let any of these child neglectors benefit off the back of their child. Its their own fault Madeline is missing.

I think we are past the point now that by boycotting everything to do with them will hurt their story (even though I totally agree with you). Their big payday is around the corner with the phone hacking inquiry, and their main priority is making sure the Amaral case does not reveal anything to jeopardise this. The Sun did their little bit by trying to scare people to stop airing their conclusions on the internet with their trolls story

None of the staff at the Ocean Club would have any idea who the McCanns were prior to May 3rd, and would only remember of a little girl being with them, and any lookalike would be enough for any of the staff to believe the pictures of Maddie are of her. We have pictures of Maddie and most of them she looks different, most of us are not exactly sure what Maddie looked like, of course to add confusion to any potential witness from the resort and their memory of her

I completely agree that the boarding airplane passes holds the answer. Apparently in the PJ files there are only 4 boarding passes which we are trying to locate in the files, this if proven true would really open this story wide open

I don't know much about the Casey Anthony case except it caused uproar in the States. I saw a little bit on the news but didn't really know all the facts about it except the mother was trying to make money from her daughter deaths. This world is full of sick people, but also really good people like all of us and we should always stick together as one and never let these leaches get away with it

I am also sorry to learn of your loss, keep strong

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.09.11 3:23

jd, Again i agree with a lot of what you have said. And i think if we are denied freedom of speech then we are no longer living in a democratic country... A lot of these forums offer valuable opinions in some of these cases, and have actually helped solve a case every now and again. I think in the case of missing adults or children, it is a good thing to bring awareness, and help find these people that deserve to be reunited with their families. Sadly there is way too much of it going on, and people have to be extra vigilant when it comes to children especially.

I hope the McCanns don't get their big payday off the phone hacking enquiry, they have already been donated more than enough money. And from what i read the McCanns have never been hacked! The media would do better to keep Madeline's face out there so that people are reminded that Madeline is still missing, as should all others that are missing. One missing child is not more important than any other. The media need to allow people their personal opinions as to what happened to Maddie, that surely is our right to freedom of speech, as most are only offering a theory of their own. The parents placed themselves in the public eye, and if they didn't want the backlash, then they should of stayed away from public scrutiny. They got what they wanted. They seem to be media whores to me. A couple of interviews would of been enough, just to keep Madeline's face out there, the message can still be ongoing that she needs to be found, but we don't need to see Kate and Gerry McCann constantly in the media. If that is the case, then so should every other parents of missing children get the same deal.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.09.11 3:38

jd, Sorry, i forgot to thank you for your kind words. My son was killed in Dec, '95, by a drunk driver, he was 23yrs. old. So i have had quite a few years of living without him in my life. I miss him terribly, and have everyday since he has gone.

I wanted to say about the Casey Anthony case, that she never ever reported her child missing. Her mother rang the police after 31 days to report that. Then they fabricated a story about a fake nanny stealing the child. There were just so many lies in that case.

But here's something eerie, the day that Casey was acquitted by the Jury we had stormy weather here in Florida, and a big bolt of lightning struck the tree next to where Caylee's remains were found and split the top of the tree! That was just unreal. We thought that could of been a sign! Karma will get them all one day, i have seen enough of how that works that i don't doubt it.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 Empty One step too far?

Post by tigger 23.09.11 7:55

I'm rather hoping that IF they are awarded more money that that will alienate an awful lot of people who were either neutral or pro-ish.
Because in the present financial climate and the fact that pretty well everyone is aware that 3.5 million of public money has been awarded to their scheme, it's not going to be a popular move.

There wasn't much of a follow up the Indian sighting. The newspapers did their best but I doubt that they sold many more papers because of it? Pretty soon their very own Golden Goose is going to stop laying.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that justice is going to be done in Portugal, think positive!
Besides, the comments in the DM online re the bewk betrayed a certain boredom and impatience from the general public.

Newspapers are thrash, I have to scour the internet to find reliable information on Fukushima, lots of loonies with planets and US using secret weapons to start earthquakes, virtually nothing to tell us what it really means. The whole nuclear industry is rather like the newspaper industry, self regulating and corrupt. I can still find what I'm looking for but lots of stuff got whooshed. Now that sounds familiar..

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.09.11 12:52

I did mention a few weeks ago the fact that Madeleine may never have gone to Portugal, now that I see on a post here only 4 boarding passes are in the files makes that even more possible. Nobody followed me up on that although one poster (LG49?) did say that the plane that was on a video showing Madeleine walking up the steps was an internal UK flight, British Midland Airways (BMA) I think, and was not a plane used for longer flights.

Also wasn't it the PJ who said that they were perplexed at Gerry's attitude shortly after Madeleine's disappearance when they were in their office waiting for a telephone call from the supposed abductor or a blackmailer that Gerry was sucking on a lolly and watching football on the computer screen. I couldn't imagine that's the actions of a very worried father knowing that his daughter's abductor could be on the telephone at any minute, more the actions of a father who couldn't really care less and was only going through the motions to fool the police.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.11 17:46

Joss wrote:jd, Sorry, i forgot to thank you for your kind words. My son was killed in Dec, '95, by a drunk driver, he was 23yrs. old. So i have had quite a few years of living without him in my life. I miss him terribly, and have everyday since he has gone.

Joss, very sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I can only imagine how difficult things have been. I don't understand what went wrong in the Casey Anthony trial, it seems to defy logic, but welcome to this forum, here is hoping that the answers will be found and justice will be done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.11 17:46

Joss wrote:jd, Sorry, i forgot to thank you for your kind words. My son was killed in Dec, '95, by a drunk driver, he was 23yrs. old. So i have had quite a few years of living without him in my life. I miss him terribly, and have everyday since he has gone.

Joss, very sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I can only imagine how difficult things have been. I don't understand what went wrong in the Casey Anthony trial, it seems to defy logic, but welcome to this forum, here is hoping that the answers will be found and justice will be done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.09.11 19:50

jd, Thankyou for your WelcomeGERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 847771 Thankyou also Molly.

When you lose a child to an untimely death, it makes you realise just how fragile life really is.

It makes me sick to know there are people out there that can easily dispose of a child with no conscience at all. It really is beyond a normal loving parents comprehension. But i don't think those narcissistic Psychopaths have a conscience from what i have read about them, so there is no undertanding them, and it is a condition that can't be cured. It is a tragedy that children are born to that type of personalityGERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 173510

I really hope the mystery of Madeline's disappearance will be solved, but if she died and was placed into the sea, then they may never find her remains. I also think of the Natalie Holloway case, and her body has never been found yet either. She went missing while in Aruba with her friends. Very very sad for her family.

And i think of the McCanns snide remark about " Find her and prove that we killed her", or something to that effect anyway. They sounded too confident to me that Madeline won't be found with that remark!
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.09.11 20:18

Tigger, ITA, and it would be interesting to see what the MC's do if and when their money trail goes dry.

Reading about this case has also made me wonder why they have had such a lot of back up from influential people, they are only after all a couple of doctors! That is pretty bizarre. It kind of makes you wonder if there is not more to these people than meets the eye. I guess i just haven't heard of another case like it.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier 23.09.11 21:15

Joss wrote:jd, Thankyou for your WelcomeGERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 847771 Thankyou also Molly.

When you lose a child to an untimely death, it makes you realise just how fragile life really is.

It makes me sick to know there are people out there that can easily dispose of a child with no conscience at all. It really is beyond a normal loving parents comprehension. But i don't think those narcissistic Psychopaths have a conscience from what i have read about them, so there is no undertanding them, and it is a condition that can't be cured. It is a tragedy that children are born to that type of personalityGERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 173510

I really hope the mystery of Madeline's disappearance will be solved, but if she died and was placed into the sea, then they may never find her remains. I also think of the Natalie Holloway case, and her body has never been found yet either. She went missing while in Aruba with her friends. Very very sad for her family.

And i think of the McCanns snide remark about " Find her and prove that we killed her", or something to that effect anyway. They sounded too confident to me that Madeline won't be found with that remark!

Good god - did the McCanns really say that? Arrogant b*****ds!
Xavier

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.11 22:43

The find the body quote appeared in a lot of the press after the McCann's were safely back in the uk..very odd thing to say if you really believe your daughter was abducted ....

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/09/justine-mcguiness-and-angus-mcbride-met.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.09.11 23:06

I still don't get why they are in that hacking probe fron t and center. They never illegally hacked, or do they think the Portuguese police having all that info means they are victims too?

They are criminals FFS. They left 3 toddlers alone, day after day or better night after night, and now one of them is gone.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.09.11 23:14

lj wrote:I still don't get why they are in that hacking probe fron t and center. They never illegally hacked, or do they think the Portuguese police having all that info means they are victims too?

They are criminals FFS. They left 3 toddlers alone, day after day or better night after night, and now one of them is gone.

lj, Yes, they are criminals for leaving their children alone like that, and people have lost their children to child protective services for less. But i guess the McCanns are a law unto themselves! Once they got back to the UK, as citizens of the UK, thay should have at least been charged with child neglect, because their daughter did go missing in a foreign country due to their deliberate actions.GERRY MCCANN UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES  - Page 2 173510
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.09.11 23:20

Stewie, Thanks for posting the link. I knew i had seen and read it recently somewhere, and was just about to go and find the link.

It certainly does seem overly confident of them to make such a statement, and why would they say that if it is a missing child, and they are saying on the other hand for everyone to keep looking for Maddie? Makes no sense. They know something for sure from their contradictions.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 24.09.11 2:39

Stewie wrote:The find the body quote appeared in a lot of the press after the McCann's were safely back in the uk..very odd thing to say if you really believe your daughter was abducted ....

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/09/justine-mcguiness-and-angus-mcbride-met.html

Not quite right. It appeared immediately after the McCann visit to Huelva, where of course there are lakes of acid.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top