The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Playground Photo - Page 6 Mm11

Playground Photo - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Playground Photo - Page 6 Mm11

Playground Photo - Page 6 Regist10

Playground Photo

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playground Photo - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground Photo

Post by ultimaThule 06.01.14 20:28

Thank you very much, Nereid.

The palm tree in the pool photo is losing its bark at the bottom which rules it out as a candidate for the current photo which is under scrutiny. 

Fwiw, as far as I recall, all of the palms within the walled/fenced off area are well-established but of differening girths.

If that is a wall rather than a fence to the west of the pool area, and if the wall is painted white, your dot could represent the spot where the child was allegedly standing when the photo was taken.

If, as I suspect,  there was no child, the shot would have been of the bottom of a palm tree set on a raised area edged with pink/ochre colour bricks/stones with a white wall in the back ground and the scene was magnified at the time the shot was taken or blown up thereafter.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snapper 06.01.14 20:41

The photo is a cropped version of an original with Lilly alongside

It's photo 47 here (thanks to gerrymccannsblogs)

Under the Tree

Unfortunately it's hard to see because it was never released to the public

But the only hint of sunshine is still the little bit on the (wrong side of the) top of Maddie's head
The Snapper

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 06.01.14 20:48

ultimaThule wrote:Thank you very much, Nereid.

The palm tree in the pool photo is losing its bark at the bottom which rules it out as a candidate for the current photo which is under scrutiny. 

Fwiw, as far as I recall, all of the palms within the walled/fenced off area are well-established but of differening girths.

If that is a wall rather than a fence to the west of the pool area, and if the wall is painted white, your dot could represent the spot where the child was allegedly standing when the photo was taken.

If, as I suspect,  there was no child, the shot would have been of the bottom of a palm tree set on a raised area edged with pink/ochre colour bricks/stones with a white wall in the back ground and the scene was magnified at the time the shot was taken or blown up thereafter.

You're welcome ultimaThule.

The coloured pic is a cropped version of one that exists in black and white (part of the set that went off to Hamsphire constabulary). So I doubt that one has been tampered with.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not sure if the coloured cropped version has been photoshopped.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snapper 06.01.14 21:27

Nereid wrote:The coloured pic is a cropped version of one that exists in black and white (part of the set that went off to Hamsphire constabulary). So I doubt that one has been tampered with.
Yes Nereid, there isn't enough visual information to take this forward, it may well be fine, the shining hair may just be a trick of the light but it was worth analysing.
But in the playground photo the inconsistencies are there for all to see, so who put them in, and why? As I said earlier, it appears to be an attempt by somebody to create a scene at approx 6pm on May 2 (though it fails because of the shadow errors). Maddie was signed out of the creche at 5.30pm.
The book records May 2 thus:
Wednesday, 2 May 2007 ..... Gerry and I picked up the children, had lunch in the apartment and then took them to the play area for an hour before walking them to their clubs. The tennis group lessons were rescheduled for the afternoon: Gerry’s group first, followed by mine. After that it was the usual routine: tea with the children, playtime, bathtime, milk, stories, kids’ bedtime, get ready.
The Snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.14 21:55

The Snapper wrote:So in the playground photo we have two suns and shadows where they shouldn't be

In this one

we have one sun, but it's in the wrong place in the sky (north) and it's a sun that just picks out people's hair and doesn't leave shadows

Can't work out what's going on with her top there - has she got tennis balls in her pockets?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.14 22:03

juliet wrote:This is off topic but is linked to the general mystery about almost all McCann photos. The pic of a skinny young Kate with her friend (Nicky?). If someone could put the photo up it is obvious Kate's face has been pasted on another child's head. But WHY???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the one - it certainly looks strange when you enlarge the photo but what would be the point of tampering with it I don't know.

Perhaps we just expect there to be something wrong in view of all the later photos which definitely are odd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.14 22:11

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
juliet wrote:This is off topic but is linked to the general mystery about almost all McCann photos. The pic of a skinny young Kate with her friend (Nicky?). If someone could put the photo up it is obvious Kate's face has been pasted on another child's head. But WHY???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the one - it certainly looks strange when you enlarge the photo but what would be the point of tampering with it I don't know.

Perhaps we just expect there to be something wrong in view of all the later photos which definitely are odd.

My first reaction to that (which I've never seen before just this moment BTW) is that it's not the head that's wrong but the "hang" of the arms. I'd put good money on that being a boy's body.

Why in the blue hell anybody would do that? Search me....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snapper 06.01.14 22:24

According to the PJ files, this photo

was taken at 5.15pm on May 2  Under the Tree

and this one 

was said by the media to have been taken at 5pm on May 2 (though the people shadows are much too far clockwise for 5pm).

Maddie was signed out of the creche at 5.30pm that day  Creche records

So at least one of those things is wrong.
The Snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 06.01.14 22:27

The Snapper wrote:
Nereid wrote:The coloured pic is a cropped version of one that exists in black and white (part of the set that went off to Hamsphire constabulary). So I doubt that one has been tampered with.
Yes Nereid, there isn't enough visual information to take this forward, it may well be fine, the shining hair may just be a trick of the light but it was worth analysing.
But in the playground photo the inconsistencies are there for all to see, so who put them in, and why? As I said earlier, it appears to be an attempt by somebody to create a scene at approx 6pm on May 2 (though it fails because of the shadow errors). Maddie was signed out of the creche at 5.30pm.
Wednesday, 2 May 2007 ..... Gerry and I picked up the children, had lunch in the apartment and then took them to the play area for an hour before walking them to their clubs. The tennis group lessons were rescheduled for the afternoon: Gerry’s group first, followed by mine. After that it was the usual routine: tea with the children, playtime, bathtime, milk, stories, kids’ bedtime, get ready.

I see you beat me to it  big grin 

My wording was a bit bad. I meant that I don't think the B&W picture has been tampered with. As for the coloured cropped pic, I just don't know. The location obviously not, but who knows, some enhancements might have been added.

What is odd is that the Madeleine/playhouse pic and the cropped Madeleine pic both exist in the B&W pictures, but the general playground pic does not.

Here is some info on the climber thing: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Height is 68.6 cm. Difficult to calculate persons' height because of the perspective.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 06.01.14 22:47

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
My first reaction to that (which I've never seen before just this moment BTW) is that it's not the head that's wrong but the "hang" of the arms. I'd put good money on that being a boy's body.

Why in the blue hell anybody would do that? Search me....  
It reminds me of those pictures you see in films, when they have to show a picture of the actress when she was younger.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 06.01.14 23:10

Thank you very much for finding the odd Kate pic NFWTD. The top of the head and parting is cmpletely different from the fringe and bunches. Also the face has got a line down the side from the original larger face. Weird indeed. As for the Maddie photo - was it really from PdL? Why did the poor kid look so dirty and scruffy?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.14 23:38

Admin has informed me that The Snapper is OvertheHill who was banned already.  Obviously here to disrupt, certainly not being honest by coming back in another guise, but unfortunately for people who are trying this tactic it won't work!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 8:00

candyfloss wrote:Admin has informed me that The Snapper is OvertheHill who was banned already.  Obviously here to disrupt, certainly not being honest by coming back in another guise, but unfortunately for people who are trying this tactic it won't work!!

That's genuinely surprised me - I didn't agree with everything he said as the Snapper (as opposed to not agreeing with anything he said as Over The Hill!) but he seemed on the level. Didn't they both briefly coexist too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 8:01

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Admin has informed me that The Snapper is OvertheHill who was banned already.  Obviously here to disrupt, certainly not being honest by coming back in another guise, but unfortunately for people who are trying this tactic it won't work!!

That's genuinely surprised me - I didn't agree with everything he said as the Snapper (as opposed to not agreeing with anything he said as Over The Hill!) but he seemed on the level. Didn't they both briefly coexist too?

No, TheSnapper only joined 4 days ago, after OTH was banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.01.14 8:11

Cant understand why people come here to disrupt, what a waste of time, as if we are going to forget everything else that is going on, what the disrupters
have to remember is that people here have thiers eyes on every little thing connected to this case and are not put of by the likes of oth and snapper
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 8:14

candyfloss wrote:

Wow. I need to get a grip on the passage of time!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 8:16

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Wow. I need to get a grip on the passage of time!

47 posts in 3 days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.01.14 8:36

Nereid wrote:
The Snapper wrote:

snipped

I also suspected the snapper... came in too quick, too steering, usual format...
However, these people in their enthusiasm do bring our focus onto things that we might have otherwise not correlated.
Kate's statement above does not correspond with 'Mrs. Boyd's' happy memories as she re-told in the something or other magazine article.
How does Kate lounge on a sun-lounger when the child's clothing represents cold-weather clothing. It had rained in the morning, tennis had been cancelled. The weather was not sunny.
Mrs. Boyd does not mention the presence of the twins, nor of Gerry except for his coming back and putting his arm around Kate, still no mention of Gerry re-appearing with the twins, Kate implying the twins were there, i.e. the children at the play area for an hour.
Nor does Kate talk about Maddie playing football for an hour with this woman's son.
Since this Boyd flourish was one of the frail indicators of 'Maddie's presence' as PdL at some point during the week, it seems to self-eliminate.
So, where is there any 'definite', provable proof of Maddie being any where, at any specific time, at PdL.
Possibly, if the little girl is Maddie, then the cropped photo of her and Payne's daughter (background the wide palm tree) from the Black and Whites sent to Hampshire, could be kosher.
This could just as well have been taken at the beginning of the week, on arrival, seeing as though the little girl is wearing what she was wearing on the plane steps and bus, but Maddie's trousers seem to have ben changed for longer warmer ones versus the cotton looking ones on the bus.
But the playground photo, with its inconsistent shadows, which was apparently not on the B & W, looks as though Payne's daughter, Sean and Maddie have been added in to give the appearance of a happy family gathering.
Nothing substantial here, just a query, where is Amelie, beside mummy ? out of the family photo whilst she takes the picture, just like the pool photo where Sean must have been ? with mummy ? and outside the family photo.
The family compositions seem wrong to me.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 07.01.14 9:15

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

And me.

Has he been banned again?
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 9:21

Are the disruptors who post here maliciously or because they have nothing else to do?  Tony Bennett had smelt a rat, IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.01.14 9:29

Ladyinred wrote:Are the disruptors who post here maliciously or because they have nothing else to do?  Tony Bennett had smelt a rat, IMO.
There are a few disruptors here imo. One in particular I can think of spends hours of the day/evening/weekend posting with a cheeky chappy style whilst carefully and skilfully - give credit where it's due - manipulating topics. I have to admit I find this person amusing but it's only because I can see what they are doing - it's like having a naughty pet.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 9:31

Yes, Aquila, I believe I know to whom you are referring!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 9:41

aquila wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Are the disruptors who post here maliciously or because they have nothing else to do?  Tony Bennett had smelt a rat, IMO.
There are a few disruptors here imo. One in particular I can think of spends hours of the day/evening/weekend posting with a cheeky chappy style whilst carefully and skilfully - give credit where it's due - manipulating topics. I have to admit I find this person amusing but it's only because I can see what they are doing - it's like having a naughty pet.

Heh! I resemble that remark!

(You were talking about me though, right? Only I kind of hoped you were because I wanted to lay claim to the cheeky chappy posting style....)

Well the last thing I want to do now is clutter up this thread with personal discussion but I'm not averse to PM's or alternately I can make a one off post somewhere with all the nuts and bolts about myself. I don't venture into Member's Lounge very often but maybe we should have a thread there where we all try to dissect each other's personas and intentions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 10:36

I must be so niaive,        I thought he was on the level but then again I'm still not sure what a shill or troll is, and he didn't appear to be disrupting (to me)  but eager and curious ??      I should have paid more attention to TB's instinct.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 11:46

If you google "shills and trolls" Daffodil, you'll find information about how they work. It certainly isn't something that only happens on this forum occasionally.

Please could I remind everyone not to post suspicions about anyone else on the public forum but to send private messages to a moderator or Admin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top