The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Playground Photo

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playground Photo

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 17:37

That sycophantic interview with Mrs Boyd was discussed here recently but I can't find where. It's most bizarre that the only apparently independent confirmation that Madeleine was ever in PDL was printed initially in a magazine which nobody has ever heard of and soon went out of business.

Surely Mrs Boyd could have sold her story to the highest tabloid bidder. 

I don't believe a word of her story - nauseating rubbish - but since when has that ever stopped a tabloid from publishing anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on 06.01.14 17:44

@The Snapper wrote:
I don't understand why someone would release such a bad fake rather than issue nothing at all

Unless, of course, there was a very good reason - but how good would that have to be?
To my unprofessional eye it looks as if a number of pictures have been tampered with, the ice cream one being the most obvious to me. Like you, I wonder the same, why bother to tamper when surely you just don't release one at all. For some of them I think it is a case of using the picture as evidence to prove they were at such a place at a such a time when really they weren't.

MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 17:51

IMO this topic is fascinating and intriguing, focussing our attention on the deliberate confusion and missinformation put about by the parents.  Surely SY can make sense of dates, times, individuals, families, creche etc. and produce a time when M. was last seen (I'm not including DP's "visit" not G's proud moment in this list).

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 06.01.14 17:56

Also wouldn't SY have image experts who could determine whether a photo had been edited or not? (assuming they were suspicious enough to check this).

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 06.01.14 18:10

NFWTD,

Apart from them being at the OC at some time during the week, having their backs in a photo & maybe playing with M there wasn't much of a story to sell. They would have got something from The Sun for the beach photo, but thats about it.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 18:13

@The Snapper wrote:Are we sure that this is the original version of the picture and that it hasn't been tampered with since its release to make it look suspicious?

I don't understand why someone would release such a bad fake rather than issue nothing at all

Unless, of course, there was a very good reason - but how good would that have to be?

the biggest mistake - apart from having the shadows coming from two different directions several hours apart - was to make the later time impossible because it would have been getting dark by then

either the shadows of the passers by have been re-positioned, or the people themselves have been dropped in. I suspect the former

Snapper, in May 2007 I don't believe the Mcs thought that their statements and photos would have been scrutinised to the extent that they are today.  They had a very good reason to tamper with photographs.

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 06.01.14 18:20

What is "our" "computational power" vs other "agencies", some posters on here took no holidays over the festive season and work way longer hours.  Is this forum providing invaluable info for tm and sy?  Why the sudden changes in tack, releases of chaff / smokescreens & disruptions whenever the timeline reaches a major event, anniversary etc.

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snapper on 06.01.14 18:27

The playground photo is the one that really fascinates me now because it's so bad (the last photo is more debatable) but how about this one?

Where in Ocean Club is there grass, small stone wall, higher level of grass, palm tree, big white wall with climbing plants?

I've never seen it.

Also, no professional landscaper would extend the grass up to a wall like that because it would be impossible to mow.

Interesting too that the sun is glinting off her hair but there's no sign of shadows or sun on the ground - it looks rather dull weatherwise.

The Snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 18:36

Snapper, there's a thread called "Alex Woolfall knows..." relating to photos of M at PdL which might interest you.  I'm afraid I don't know how to direct you there, perhaps Admin could help.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snapper on 06.01.14 18:41

Found it Ladyinred thanks

Alex W knows

yes probably a good idea to cross reference between the two threads

The Snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 06.01.14 18:49

@The Snapper wrote:The playground photo is the one that really fascinates me now because it's so bad (the last photo is more debatable) but how about this one?

Where in Ocean Club is there grass, small stone wall, higher level of grass, palm tree, big white wall with climbing plants?

I've never seen it.

Also, no professional landscaper would extend the grass up to a wall like that because it would be impossible to mow.

Interesting too that the sun is glinting off her hair but there's no sign of shadows or sun on the ground - it looks rather dull weatherwise.
the pool photo, I can't seem to paste it here, has the same stone formation on Maddie's left side as that seen on Maddie's right hand side on the green grass and wall photo.
If someone can post the two together we'll be able to compare. The stone formation looks a bit like a star shape / dragon fly.
[img

img]

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 18:52

@The Snapper wrote:The playground photo is the one that really fascinates me now because it's so bad (the last photo is more debatable) but how about this one?

I've never seen it.

Clothes oversized, at least one size (pants over shoes; sleeves over hands)

Pants different from those on aircraft steps which are 3/4-ish, although pink too;

Do look at the sharp lining of the left trouser leg (for us the one on the right): another case of shopping someone into another pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 06.01.14 18:57

I've never seen it.

There is a small stone wall between two levels of grass by the pool.

Could she have approximately been standing where I put the dot?

Here's the beginning of the wall moving away from the pool:

Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 19:09

What is the building behind her?

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.01.14 19:16

@The Snapper wrote:< snip >

I've never seen it.

If you were sitting in/outside the Tapas Bar you could look north to the palm trees and the  'big white wall' which partly encloses the swimming pool area and has bourgainvillea and other plants growing up it - behind the wall is the lane outside the rear entrances to the apartment block which contains 5A.

The 'grass' is likely to be a strain of bouteloua gracilis, buffalo grass or similar, which doesn't need mowing as such and can be lightly clipped where necessary.  As this 'grass' is drought resistant and low maintenance it's used exensively in southern Europe, particularly by hotels and other establishments where the appearance of well-kept grounds matters.  One of its many advantages is that it can be sown right up to the edge of walls, trees etc leaving no unsightly gaps.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.01.14 19:19

Ladyinred wrote:What is the building behind her?
The 'building' is the white painted wall which partly encloses the swimming pool area (see above) but to my eye the palm tree has been blown up to an extent where the child's image is out of proportion to it.

Again, this looks like another shot where the child's image has been superimposed on an unrelated background.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 19:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That sycophantic interview with Mrs Boyd was discussed here recently but I can't find where. It's most bizarre that the only apparently independent confirmation that Madeleine was ever in PDL was printed initially in a magazine which nobody has ever heard of and soon went out of business.

Surely Mrs Boyd could have sold her story to the highest tabloid bidder. 

I don't believe a word of her story - nauseating rubbish - but since when has that ever stopped a tabloid from publishing anything?

I think this is what you are referring to NFWTD............

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7104-the-lady-by-the-pool-states-madeleine-and-her-son-played-together-on-2nd-may-2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 06.01.14 19:22

@ultimaThule wrote:
@The Snapper wrote:< snip >

I've never seen it.

If you were sitting in/outside the Tapas Bar you could look north to the palm trees and the  'big white wall' which partly encloses the swimming pool area and has bourgainvillea and other plants growing up it - behind the wall is the lane outside the rear entrances to the apartment block which contains 5A.

The 'grass' is likely to be a strain of bouteloua gracilis, buffalo grass or similar, which doesn't need mowing as such and can be lightly clipped where necessary.  As this 'grass' is drought resistant and low maintenance it's used exensively in southern Europe, particularly by hotels and other establishments where the appearance of well-kept grounds matters.  One of its many advantages is that it can be sown right up to the edge of walls, trees etc leaving no unsightly gaps.

I think the low level wall is west, between the pool and the tennis courts. See my previous post with google earth image.

Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snapper on 06.01.14 19:23

@Nereid wrote:There is a small stone wall between two levels of grass by the pool.

Yes good spot Nereid, and thanks to UltimaT for explaining about the grass

That would make Maddie facing east. But the sun is glinting off the left side of her head, ie to the north

The sun is never over there during daylight hours in PdL early May!

And the sun still doesn't reach the ground or her clothes, just the side and top of her head

Very strange

The Snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 19:26

@ultimaThule wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:What is the building behind her?
The 'building' is the white painted wall which partly encloses the swimming pool area (see above) but to my eye the palm tree has been blown up to an extent where the child's image is out of proportion to it.

Again, this looks like another shot where the child's image has been superimposed on an unrelated background.

Same here, see my last comment re the sharp lining of the trousers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snapper on 06.01.14 19:37

So in the playground photo we have two suns and shadows where they shouldn't be

In this one

we have one sun, but it's in the wrong place in the sky (north) and it's a sun that just picks out people's hair and doesn't leave shadows

The Snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 06.01.14 19:38

@The Snapper wrote:
@Nereid wrote:There is a small stone wall between two levels of grass by the pool.

Yes good spot Nereid, and thanks to UltimaT for explaining about the grass

That would make Maddie facing east. But the sun is glinting off the left side of her head, ie to the north

The sun is never over there during daylight hours in PdL early May!

And the sun still doesn't reach the ground or her clothes, just the side and top of her head

Very strange

Apologies, I forgot to keep pic according to compass.

Here's a better one with North at the top:

Does anyone know if the crown of a palm tree is in proportion to the trunk? All tree palm trees seem to have a similar circumference in the google earth pic, but the trunk of the bottom left one seems much bigger than the Last Picture palm tree?

Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.01.14 19:54

Can someone please reproduce the pool photo - the one showing Amelie with Gerry and Madeleine ostensibly dangling their legs in a pool - as I can't find it for looking and I seem to recall it shows the palm trees set against the white wall to the north of the swimming pool area?
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 06.01.14 19:57

@ultimaThule wrote:Can someone please reproduce the pool photo - the one showing Amelie with Gerry and Madeleine ostensibly dangling their legs in a pool - as I can't find it for looking and I seem to recall it shows the palm trees set against the white wall to the north of the swimming pool area?

Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 06.01.14 20:14

This is off topic but is linked to the general mystery about almost all McCann photos. The pic of a skinny young Kate with her friend (Nicky?). If someone could put the photo up it is obvious Kate's face has been pasted on another child's head. But WHY???
juliet

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/