The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCanns Mark 1000 Days - Page 7 Mm11

The McCanns Mark 1000 Days - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCanns Mark 1000 Days - Page 7 Mm11

The McCanns Mark 1000 Days - Page 7 Regist10

The McCanns Mark 1000 Days

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCanns Mark 1000 Days - Page 7 Empty Re: The McCanns Mark 1000 Days

Post by Autumn 30.01.10 9:48

Try as they might, they aint gona get away with pinning this on Hewlett - the official police have cleared him of any involvement re Maddie's disappearance and do not regard him as 'a person of interest'.
Of course, that does not stop the McCanns' PIs persistanct attempts drag him into it - must be very frustrating for them that Hewlett has not taken to his deathbed yet.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 30.01.10 12:04

Who's pinning it on Hewlett? Or where's he cleared in the files?
I was reminded of what's been written all over the forums by your post
"Bellatrix, that is one the the sickest posts I have had the misfortune to read on any forum."

What she wrote isn't one of the sickest posts I've read. The sickest posts were made by people who were defending Hewlett for what he's done, for what he's been convicted.
There's NO excuse to defend a rapist or paedophile.

And there's NO excuse for the scalp thread and the sick posts on that thread either.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.01.10 12:18

Apart from here, I post on one other forum (Joana's) and have NEVER read any supportive comments regarding Hewlett's previous crimes and convictions on either forum.

If you have evidence to show that the official police believe Hewlett to be involved in Maddie's disappearance, please provide link.

The only people who have said that they regard Hewlett as 'a person of interest and someone they would like to speak to' are the dodgy McCann PIs. If the official police wished to speak to him, they would wouldln't they?
Not rocket science is it?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 12:54

you said they're cleared him of any involvement.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.01.10 13:24

As far as I am aware, they have and that should be the end of the matter.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 30.01.10 14:00

Autumn wrote:
bellatrix wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
Autumn wrote:
Autumn wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:I'm sure those charities will benefit greatly. This is good news.

Well, imo, it isn't good news that these charities feel the need to align themselves to Rothley's very own KING AND QUEEN in order to raise money.

With hindsight, I can see how my comments may have upset others and apologise for any offence caused. As stated in an earlier post, I was commenting on the McCanns' public image NOT their actions.

My brother is buried less than a stones throw from the grave of one of the Moors Murder Victims. I was there the day she was buried some 20 odd years after Brady and Hindley hid her in a secret grave. They refused for all those years to tell her family where she was buried and denied her a decent Christian burial. They couldn't even remember where they buried poor Keith Bennett.

IF the McCanns hid Maddies body and are refusing to tell where she is and are refusing her a decent burial and a death certificate then I see similarities between them and Brady and Hindley.

They are worse in some ways if guilty of the above because they were her parents.

She is Still Their Child, Not a Random Stranger and a Random Family that they are Preventing from Knowing the Truth about Their Child and Their Burial Place.

There is No Comparison.

If they have hidden her grave there is every comparison.

Utter twaddle.Brady and Hindley abducted and tortured children for their own sick pleasure and sexual gratification.IF either of them had been released and begun campaigning for Madeleine and against the McCanns I am sure their past crimes would have been conveniently forgotten and they would be hailed as heroes a la John Hirst.Funny old world aint it?

Bellatrix, that is one the the sickest posts I have had the misfortune to read on any forum.

Really? I guess you cant have read many of the posts on the old 3as then? never mind
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 30.01.10 14:02

Inyx wrote:Who's pinning it on Hewlett? Or where's he cleared in the files?
"Bellatrix, that is one the the sickest posts I have had the misfortune to read on any forum."

What she wrote isn't one of the sickest posts I've read. The sickest posts were made by people who were defending Hewlett for what he's done, for what he's been convicted.

And there's NO excuse for the scalp thread and the sick posts on that thread either.

Precisely Inyx.My point might have been a little extreme but I think it a valid point nonetheless.
bellatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.01.10 14:36

Still waiting for links to support your allegations.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 15:47

Autumn wrote:As far as I am aware, they have and that should be the end of the matter.

Couldn't agree more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 30.01.10 19:58

Autumn wrote:Still waiting for links to support your allegations.

To whom are you talking and what are you talking about, what allegations?
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 30.01.10 22:43

aliberte2 wrote:
littlepixie wrote:

Why? Because You're Bothered By It? The Fact is Even if the McCanns are Doing that, They Didn't Take a Random Stranger's Child, Murder Him or Her and Not Come Forward For Years as That Child's Family Begged and Pleaded and Had No Idea what Had Happened to Him. You Didn't Know Madeleine. Whatever Pain and Grief You May Think you Feel isn't the Same as that of the Families of Those Victims. There isn't A Comparison. It's STILL very Different.

What are you going on about. I know EXACTLY how the people of Manchester felt when those two disgusting people finally revealed where they had hidden that childs grave for 20 odd years. I was there.
I can assure you that it was not just me who was bothered about it, there were hundreds if not thousands stood there that day and all that week and the weeks, months and years that followed.

Just like there will be when poor Maddies remains are eventually found.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 30.01.10 22:45

bellatrix wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
Autumn wrote:
Autumn wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:I'm sure those charities will benefit greatly. This is good news.

Well, imo, it isn't good news that these charities feel the need to align themselves to Rothley's very own KING AND QUEEN in order to raise money.

With hindsight, I can see how my comments may have upset others and apologise for any offence caused. As stated in an earlier post, I was commenting on the McCanns' public image NOT their actions.

My brother is buried less than a stones throw from the grave of one of the Moors Murder Victims. I was there the day she was buried some 20 odd years after Brady and Hindley hid her in a secret grave. They refused for all those years to tell her family where she was buried and denied her a decent Christian burial. They couldn't even remember where they buried poor Keith Bennett.

IF the McCanns hid Maddies body and are refusing to tell where she is and are refusing her a decent burial and a death certificate then I see similarities between them and Brady and Hindley.

They are worse in some ways if guilty of the above because they were her parents.

She is Still Their Child, Not a Random Stranger and a Random Family that they are Preventing from Knowing the Truth about Their Child and Their Burial Place.

There is No Comparison.

Utter twaddle.Brady and Hindley abducted and tortured children for their own sick pleasure and sexual gratification.IF either of them had been released and begun campaigning for Madeleine and against the McCanns I am sure their past crimes would have been conveniently forgotten and they would be hailed as heroes a la John Hirst.Funny old world aint it?

YOU missed my point entirely - conveniently.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 30.01.10 22:47

Pascal wrote:Little P. I dare you to write to Keith Bennets mother and tell her the same.

Do you think she would approve of someone hiding a childs grave?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 30.01.10 23:00

Littlepixie I don't think anyone here is mocking anything about the Moors Murders. On the contary, all people are doing is commenting on the silly comparison between the two cases.
You must agree that the Hindley and Brady have been proved to be murderers of the most extreme, something the McCanns haven't been.
All posters have been commenting on is the difference between the two cases.
I know how high the feeling is still about the Moors case as I am from the area too, in fact my friends father was a member of the jury.
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 30.01.10 23:16

Horrendous Twinkle. How awful.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 31.01.10 1:21

Inyx wrote:

Lynx, you come on here making wild claims that people have made posts defending Hewlett's crimes but, when asked for evidence, you fail to provide any. Why is it so difficult for you to accept that, loathsome creature that he undoubtably is, he has not been linked in any way to Maddie's disappearance.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 31.01.10 1:37

Inyx wrote:Who's pinning it on Hewlett? Or where's he cleared in the files?

I will defend the innocent against false accusation and I don't care who they are. God did not turn his back on the sinner. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I hope I always live in a society where a man in entitled to a defence of a crime he did not commit. I think you are guilty of muddled thinking. It is not approval of past crimes that lead people to defend the innocent. When a crime is committed you don't just lock up the usual suspects you look for the actual guilty party.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 31.01.10 2:25

littlepixie wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
littlepixie wrote:

Why? Because You're Bothered By It? The Fact is Even if the McCanns are Doing that, They Didn't Take a Random Stranger's Child, Murder Him or Her and Not Come Forward For Years as That Child's Family Begged and Pleaded and Had No Idea what Had Happened to Him. You Didn't Know Madeleine. Whatever Pain and Grief You May Think you Feel isn't the Same as that of the Families of Those Victims. There isn't A Comparison. It's STILL very Different.

What are you going on about. I know EXACTLY how the people of Manchester felt when those two disgusting people finally revealed where they had hidden that childs grave for 20 odd years. I was there.
I can assure you that it was not just me who was bothered about it, there were hundreds if not thousands stood there that day and all that week and the weeks, months and years that followed.

Litlle Pixie, the hostile comments in response to your moving post demonstrates perfectly just how blinkered and mis-guided the McCann worshippers are. Should the day come when it is proven that the McCanns were complicit in Maddie's disappearance and hiding her body, believe me, the public will not forgive and forget. Their defenders can try and make light of such things on forums such as this but god help the McCanns if they are responsible for her disappearance and concealment of her body. My feelings are, as more information comes out from the files to the general public, the McCanns will turn on each other, the once-solid walls surrounding their fortress will crumble like a child's sandcastle as the tide of truth rushes in. Should it ever come out that the McCanns know where Maddie's remains lie, the pubic outrage directed at the McCanns will almost certainly be reminiscent of those dark days long ago when Hindley and Brady's child victim's grave was revealed following years of unbearable heartache for the family. Madeleine's family would, Im sure, take great comfort from knowing where her remains lie - the twins, especially, should not be denied the chance to say goodbye properly.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 31.01.10 4:07

The Twins are not Even Five.
They wouldn't be at a Graveside.

This is baloney.
And no, I didn't Mean the Moors Murders in my post. I meant Madeleine. Forget it. This is Useless.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.01.10 6:51

1000 days of their name in MUD.

Muddy 1000th to them - hooray!

I wonder how they will celerate ten thousand days of Muddy reputation?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 31.01.10 8:40

Avery wrote:

I will defend the innocent against false accusation and I don't care who they are. God did not turn his back on the sinner. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I hope I always live in a society where a man in entitled to a defence of a crime he did not commit. I think you are guilty of muddled thinking. It is not approval of past crimes that lead people to defend the innocent. When a crime is committed you don't just lock up the usual suspects you look for the actual guilty party.

Avery, this is how I feel, but I don't understand how you square this with claims that the McCanns have cremated or buried Madeleine.

Hewlett, McCanns, Murat and 101 other people dragged in to the case with no charges.....these people are all innocent are they not? Until the courts tell us otherwise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 31.01.10 11:42

Autumn wrote:
Inyx wrote:

Lynx, you come on here making wild claims that people have made posts defending Hewlett's crimes but, when asked for evidence, you fail to provide any. Why is it so difficult for you to accept that, loathsome creature that he undoubtably is, he has not been linked in any way to Maddie's disappearance.

It's not a wild claim, it's happened on the old 3A's and I wouldn't know how to find those posts, since the site is gone now.
I don't say he's linked to her disappearance and I won't say he isn't either. As far as I know there's no evidence he's involved, but there's no evidence of Murats or the McCann's involvement either, up until now. Just like anybody else, he's innocent until proven guilty.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 31.01.10 11:46

I read those too. I remember thinking at the time that maybe the posters on the Hewlett thread, and the posters on the Payne thread were not looking at each others contributions.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 31.01.10 17:10

littlepixie wrote:
bellatrix wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
Autumn wrote:
Autumn wrote:

There is No Comparison.

YOU missed my point entirely - conveniently.

Whats that supposed to mean? Conveniently???? Please explain your point so I may be able to address it.I am obviously a bit fick innit?
bellatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 31.01.10 17:16

Autumn wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
littlepixie wrote:

Litlle Pixie, the hostile comments in response to your moving post demonstrates perfectly just how blinkered and mis-guided the McCann worshippers are. Should the day come when it is proven that the McCanns were complicit in Maddie's disappearance and hiding her body, believe me, the public will not forgive and forget. Their defenders can try and make light of such things on forums such as this but god help the McCanns if they are responsible for her disappearance and concealment of her body. My feelings are, as more information comes out from the files to the general public, the McCanns will turn on each other, the once-solid walls surrounding their fortress will crumble like a child's sandcastle as the tide of truth rushes in. Should it ever come out that the McCanns know where Maddie's remains lie, the pubic outrage directed at the McCanns will almost certainly be reminiscent of those dark days long ago when Hindley and Brady's child victim's grave was revealed following years of unbearable heartache for the family. Madeleine's family would, Im sure, take great comfort from knowing where her remains lie - the twins, especially, should not be denied the chance to say goodbye properly.

I really object to being descibed as blinkered,mis-guided and most of all a "Mccann worshipper" (what a silly and antagonistic remark) simply because I dont toe the Amaral/Bennett line.Oh Dear lol!
bellatrix

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top