The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today   Mm11

THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today   Mm11

THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today   Regist10

THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today   Empty THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today

Post by Tony Bennett 10.09.11 23:19

While, rightly, the world will solemnly remember the 9/11 killings 10 years ago tomorrow, German TV was today marking the anniversary of another event: the 4th anniversary of the report of Tavares de Almeida on 10 September 2011 - and the McCanns' flight back to England the very same day:

http://monalisa.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/18/0,1872,1020210,00.html?dr=1 (In German, but with the McCanns speaking in English)
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today   Empty THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF TAVARES DE ALMEIDA'S REPORT - AND THE MCCANNS' FLIGHT BACK TO ENGLAND: 5-minute German TV programme today

Post by Germanfan 11.09.11 7:35

I was somewhat content with this interview. At least the interviewer asked some crucial questions, such as whether the children were tranquilized because the twins didn't wake up. However, as always, the Macs didn't fail to make lame excuses: they allegedly told this to the police but no one did examine this.... Same old story! But I noticed that Kate had a lot of eye blinks when answering. Lying as always. They also lied with the distance from the apartment to the tapas bar, they said about 40 metres and I am disappointed that the interviewer didn't dig deeper. When was the interview or will it be this evening? Pity that I didn't watch it. I know this broadcast. Here in Germany the media covering on the McCanns are almost as one-sided as in Britain.
Germanfan

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top