The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Article by Dr Paulo Sargento Mm11

Article by Dr Paulo Sargento Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Article by Dr Paulo Sargento Mm11

Article by Dr Paulo Sargento Regist10

Article by Dr Paulo Sargento

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Article by Dr Paulo Sargento Empty Article by Dr Paulo Sargento

Post by ufercoffy 11.01.10 19:57

by Dr. Paulo Sargento posted on Joana Morais's site

Indeed, the McCanns have asked for much and given very little or close to nothing! It is unfortunate that not even them, at the moment, speak of the little girl Madeleine McCann (their daughter and co-applicant in the process - even though, unfortunately, no court is aware of her whereabouts, and thus of her legal status) and are more concerned with their public image and with, the theoretical, enormous profits from books and videos which oppose their version of what happened on May 3, 2007.

In the middle of this inglorious battle, one should, however, question: Where is Madeleine? After the archival of the process, what was done to find her?

One of the witnesses presented by the McCanns is Dave Edgar, one of the "private detectives" who, in recent times, has dedicated himself to searching the girl.

Let us make a simple consideration, with so many private detectives that for the last two years, have worked on the case, what has been achieved regarding the location of the little girl, Madeleine? Nothing. Unfortunately, nothing. Why? Is it reasonable to believe that this failure is due to the book of Gonçalo Amaral? Did the whole world lost interest in Maddie due to the arguments of the former inspector Gonçalo Amaral? One of two things: either Gonçalo Amaral is a Genius or the World is Stupid!

The process relating to Maddie case can be reopened. Kate McCann, the mother, just has to answer to one of the more than four dozens of questions that she refused, consciously, to answer in September 2007.

Together with my colleague Peter Gamito, we made the first 3D simulation of the events of May 3, 2007. I have presented arguments to support the conclusion that the abduction theory was untenable. The argumentation, which I repeat now, boils down to this: it were the girl's parents that suggested the possibility of abduction, presenting a sequence of timings for the supervision of the children (not of Maddie alone) which did not exceed, on average, 7 minutes in absolute terms (values that would be severely shortened if relying, in addition, on the movements of the several tapas 9 characters, with the stated stops near the apartment and on the conversations between these characters). What criteria has the McCann couple, or the detectives who they have been hiring, to demonstrate the possibility for an abduction? I confess that I would like to know, at least, one argument that could be put up for discussion and logical argumentation. I regret that so far that has not happened.

Sadly, instead of presenting arguments that could sustain such a thesis, attempts to destruct opposing views are wielded, a fact which doesn't even deserve the adjective of antithesis.

Madeleine McCann is not the daughter of Gonçalo Amaral! Madeleine McCann is the daughter of Kate and Gerry McCann. I regret that the McCanns insist in worrying more with Gonçalo Amaral than with their daughter and that, like in the movie "Fahrenheit 451", believe that firefighters, rather than putting out fires, should burn books ...
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Article by Dr Paulo Sargento Empty Re: Article by Dr Paulo Sargento

Post by Guest 11.01.10 20:27

A very good article. thumbsup It does seem all about image. Why hire a PR firm in Portugal. What a waste of money. I didn't realise the case could be re-opened just by KM answering some of the 48 questions. I thought there had to be new evidence. I must have been brainwashed by the "pro's". roll

ETA Is he one of Mr Amaral's witnesses, I am losing track of who's who :oops:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 11.01.10 20:52

Yes he is one of Dr Amaral's witnesses. I also didn't know that's all it would take. This makes the McCanns even worse than I originally thought. Why don't they want the case reopened FFS?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 11.01.10 22:50

ufercoffy wrote:Yes he is one of Dr Amaral's witnesses. I also didn't know that's all it would take. This makes the McCanns even worse than I originally thought. Why don't they want the case reopened FFS?

Is he really?? I can't remember I've seen his name on the list. Here's what I've found:

As testemunhas apontadas por Amaral incluem Magalhães e Menezes, o procurador do Ministério Público de Portimão, responsável pelo Caso Maddie; Tavares de Almeida, Ricardo Paiva, Guilhermino da Encarnação e Luís neves, inspectores da Judiciária ligados ao caso, José Freitas, o oficial de ligação com a polícia inglesa e o criminalista Moita Flores.

José de Freitas won't attend.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 12.01.10 1:37

candyfloss wrote:A very good article. thumbsup It does seem all about image. Why hire a PR firm in Portugal. What a waste of money. I didn't realise the case could be re-opened just by KM answering some of the 48 questions. I thought there had to be new evidence. I must have been brainwashed by the "pro's". roll

ETA Is he one of Mr Amaral's witnesses, I am losing track of who's who :oops:

I Think they Would Consider that New Evidence -- That's why It Would be Reopened.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 12.01.10 9:41

I think it has to be new evidence of import.

The questions she didn't answer seem to be about information they already had from other sources.

Sadly, apart from a positive response to question 48 I can't see that the answers to these questions would be able to bring about a re-opening.
vaguely1
vaguely1

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 14.01.10 21:13

ufercoffy wrote:Yes he is one of Dr Amaral's witnesses. I also didn't know that's all it would take. This makes the McCanns even worse than I originally thought. Why don't they want the case reopened FFS?

They are petrified the truth will come out, that's why!! Then they will lose 'THE FUND' and their liberty. They just want pretendy cops to keep following non existent leads.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 15.01.10 9:40

The last thing the McCanns want is for the case to be re-opened. They have spent the best part of nearly 3 years doing all in their power to make sure it doesn't happen. They are terrified of the general public knowing what is in the PJ Files and, at the hearing, they even tried to prevent Snr Amaral producing the CD from the Files in Court.
As one of Amaral's witnesses pointed out, the book should be available to all who want to read it as it not, as the McCanns say, one man's opinion, but information from the PJ Investigation which can be read by anyone on the Internet.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum