The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Mm11

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Mm11

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Regist10

The tapas phone autopsy

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Empty Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest 16.10.11 8:17

Gillyspot wrote:
Stella wrote:Here is a chart listing Kate and Gerry's calls on the 3rd. Those highlighted in yellow represent calls at the same time.

GMKM
03-May03-May

Have just been having a think. Graham Mackenzie another holidaymaker at the Ocean Club said overhead Gerry McCann between 10 and 11 pm on 3rd May 2007 speaking to a family member about Madeleine being taken by a paedophile, Yet according to the records he made no calls.

Could this be explained by Gerry deleting a call, or are the pings still recorded on the ping map, even after deleting a call ?

Could this also mean that Gerry was using someone elses phone?

I wish I was more knowledgeable about these things..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Empty Less than an hour after the 'abduction'?

Post by tigger 16.10.11 8:21

Hi Gillispot,
So Gerry learned in the half hour or so not taken up with writing timelines, deleting all calls on his mobile and - according to some - running round OC trying to find her, that there were paedophile gangs in PdL?
It follows then that somebody told him this between 10.00 and the time of the telephone call. I wonder if the police had yet to arrive, since they weren't called until 10.40.
It can't have been the police who told him this, because they didn't hold this opinion at all, Besides, when they arrived they were treated to the masonic plea of Gerry, (or the praying Arab performance as Amaral put it), then inside they got a repeat performance from both, checked the cupboards and the flats asking questions. No they were busy.
I'm thinking that Gerry made that call before the police arrived and it makes no sense at all.
Because if he knew that earlier in the week, why leave the door open? If he found out later, who told him? Because as late as 10.30, when he spoke with Mrs. Fenn, he just mentioned that a 'little girl' was missing. No panic, no paedophiles.
If I encountered a parent looking anxiously for his child, I'd go an help him look, mentioning 'by the way, there are paedophile gangs in the area, we all know that' , wouldn't be top of the list.
It would also have to be an English speaking person and since most of those were guests on holiday, they'd not be likely to know about paedophile gangs, surely, if they knew, they'd have picked another holiday spot.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Empty Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest 16.10.11 8:24

I think someone must have told him about this even before the alarm was raised.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Empty Stella

Post by tigger 16.10.11 8:34

Stella wrote:I think someone must have told him about this even before the alarm was raised.

I think you're too nice! I think he made it up.
And if he didn't make it up, he made it very easy for 'them' to take Maddie, didn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.11 9:26

tigger wrote:
Stella wrote:I think someone must have told him about this even before the alarm was raised.
I think you're too nice! I think he made it up.
And if he didn't make it up, he made it very easy for 'them' to take Maddie, didn't he?
No tigger, I'm thinking Casa Pia and the reason why paedophiles might choose Portugal over Jersey, when the Jersey care home scandal was shortly about to break !!! Someone, somewhere, probably knew this. They had contacts in high places with all the right ideas information. winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.10.11 15:04

How about Gerry McCann was not actually on the phone but just pretending to be. Remember Graham McKenzie said that Gerry didn't lower his voice or make any signal that he was being overheard and carried on discussing it (perhaps that was the plan to prove he believed there was an abduction)?

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.11 8:13

Good point Gilly !!! That would account for no pings at that time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 21.12.11 20:57

Just read this thread. Can't pretend to understand it fully, but was thinking the same as Gilly... Sounds like he intended to be heard - otherwise why hold a conversation like that on the balcony? Absolutely no reaction to realising he was being overheard? No pings?
He might have been holding a mobile, but doesn't mean he was necessarily using it.
He could even have been talking to someone in the apartment, just looking in a different direction and holding a phone.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 21.12.11 23:39

Stewie wrote:

Rachel pings 22:51:24 then Matt pings 22:51:25 - 1 second diff
Matt pings 22:58:29 then Rachel pings 22:58:34 - 5 seconds diff
Rachel pings 22:59:12 then Matt pings 22:59:17 - 5 seconds diff
Matt pings 23:00:18 then Rachel pings 23:00:22 - 4 seconds diff
Matt pings 23:05:44 then Rachel pings 23:05:48 - 4 seconds diff
Rachel and Matt ping together at 23:06:17
Matt pings 23:24:31 then Rachel pings 23:24:41 - 10 seconds diff

Could these be multiple recipients of same text?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.12.11 6:52

I can't begin to understand the technical info. There is a point I'd like to raise in terms of 'having no mobile/having low battery/no phone charger/phone switched off' etc.

When the kids were placed in the creche would the creche need a mobile phone number to contact the parents if the child were taken ill/in distress? If that's the case what number was registered with the creche and if/when that phone was switched off what times co-incided with the childrens' creche times.

Why would there be no mobile phones at the dinner table? I think that's a big issue here. A group of professionals and friends go on holiday. They take their mobile phones and chargers (who doesn't take their mobile phone nowadays?). They decide to dine together every evening at a fairly regular time. They stay in different apartments. They take it in turns to check on the children. I'd have thought text messaging would be very useful. One of the women intimated she didn't like the walk to check on the kids as it was a bit deserted - I'd have thought that was a very good reason to have a mobile phone in my hand. It would also be a good idea to have a mobile phone for the very reason that if one of the kids was awake/crying a text message could be sent to the dinner table of the Tapas bar. I seem to remember one of the T7 did a 'listening' and didn't enter the apartment, didn't have keys and couldn't remember if the door was open (perhaps my recollection is fuzzy). What would that person have done if one of the McCann children were awake/crying? legged it back to the Tapas bar?

As for a Portuguese pay-as-you-go phone. I ask myself why would that be needed? If they were using a Portuguese number did PJ have it? I can't believe that a Portuguese sim card would be needed for cost reasons.

Sorry, I can't contribute to the technical stuff - I wish I had a technical analytical brain but I don't. I just have the above questions.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.11 7:33

aquila wrote:I can't begin to understand the technical info. There is a point I'd like to raise in terms of 'having no mobile/having low battery/no phone charger/phone switched off' etc.

When the kids were placed in the creche would the creche need a mobile phone number to contact the parents if the child were taken ill/in distress? If that's the case what number was registered with the creche and if/when that phone was switched off what times co-incided with the childrens' creche times.

Why would there be no mobile phones at the dinner table? I think that's a big issue here. A group of professionals and friends go on holiday. They take their mobile phones and chargers (who doesn't take their mobile phone nowadays?). They decide to dine together every evening at a fairly regular time. They stay in different apartments. They take it in turns to check on the children. I'd have thought text messaging would be very useful. One of the women intimated she didn't like the walk to check on the kids as it was a bit deserted - I'd have thought that was a very good reason to have a mobile phone in my hand. It would also be a good idea to have a mobile phone for the very reason that if one of the kids was awake/crying a text message could be sent to the dinner table of the Tapas bar. I seem to remember one of the T7 did a 'listening' and didn't enter the apartment, didn't have keys and couldn't remember if the door was open (perhaps my recollection is fuzzy). What would that person have done if one of the McCann children were awake/crying? legged it back to the Tapas bar?

As for a Portuguese pay-as-you-go phone. I ask myself why would that be needed? If they were using a Portuguese number did PJ have it? I can't believe that a Portuguese sim card would be needed for cost reasons.

Sorry, I can't contribute to the technical stuff - I wish I had a technical analytical brain but I don't. I just have the above questions.

I think it was Gerrys number that they left with the creche to contact them, wich is funny since his mobile was turned of until the 3th May..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.02.12 9:19

Invinoveritas, this is as far as I know, a pretty complete account of the phone pings as collated by Kikoraton.

I note that you suggest ( in the creche sheets topic) a new topic on this to go 'behind closed doors' - I don't really know what you mean by that? Because if there is new information, would that then be available only to a limited number of members?

That would detract from the value of this topic for instance, I think. It would leave it incomplete and wrong conclusions could be drawn by members without access to privileged information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 25.02.12 19:57

tigger wrote:Invinoveritas, this is as far as I know, a pretty complete account of the phone pings as collated by Kikoraton.

I note that you suggest ( in the creche sheets topic) a new topic on this to go 'behind closed doors' - I don't really know what you mean by that? Because if there is new information, would that then be available only to a limited number of members?

That would detract from the value of this topic for instance, I think. It would leave it incomplete and wrong conclusions could be drawn by members without access to privileged information.

Not at all tigger, my suggestion was and is, is that the information that is available here on the many threads should be bundled onto one thread, where the chronological list of events is available for reference, I think Stella understood what I was saying, this is what I meant when I said "behind closed doors", then anyone can start a thread if they wish to, using the data-bank for reference and is then free for discussion

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.02.12 9:08

Invinoveritas wrote:
tigger wrote:Invinoveritas, this is as far as I know, a pretty complete account of the phone pings as collated by Kikoraton.

Not at all tigger, my suggestion was and is, is that the information that is available here on the many threads should be bundled onto one thread, where the chronological list of events is available for reference, I think Stella understood what I was saying, this is what I meant when I said "behind closed doors", then anyone can start a thread if they wish to, using the data-bank for reference and is then free for discussion

I totally agree with the need to have the large amount of data correlated, chronologically and with references supplied. A set of references for members to use for discussions in other threads.
From the topics started recently which only selected members may join, it seems to me that the inevitable discussions re new points are still obscuring the original topic - just as often happens on the 'open' topics.
Imo there is no need for these separate 'closed' discussion topics, there is a need for clear correlated data with references - without distracting discussions.
In the case of new data becoming available - the data bank could be adjusted by a moderator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.03.12 8:19

Kiko [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They have been listening to you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.09.12 16:50

Guest wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:
Stella wrote:Here is a chart listing Kate and Gerry's calls on the 3rd. Those highlighted in yellow represent calls at the same time.

GMKM
03-May03-May

Have just been having a think. Graham Mackenzie another holidaymaker at the Ocean Club said overhead Gerry McCann between 10 and 11 pm on 3rd May 2007 speaking to a family member about Madeleine being taken by a paedophile, Yet according to the records he made no calls.

Could this be explained by Gerry deleting a call, or are the pings still recorded on the ping map, even after deleting a call ?

Could this also mean that Gerry was using someone elses phone?

I wish I was more knowledgeable about these things..

That's interesting. When he and Michael Wright or Jon Corner? were seen paddling amongst the rocks - looking for something, I did wonder if it might be a mobile phone which could not be traced to Gerry. Might be one explanation. They were using their mobiles I believe whilst there, trying to locate the one which was thrown in the sea the previous night?
Payne was on the beach that night. Gerry is said to have been there too.

Back to top Go down

phone analysis - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 4 Empty Phone Records and Analysis

Post by southern_gal 26.01.13 14:09

Guest wrote:
GMKMJTFPRORoBDPMO
03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May

What is interesting here, is that the Payne's never made any calls and just look at the phone pattern of the Oldfield's !!!
southern_gal
southern_gal

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 26.01.13 15:48

In the overall context the lack of traffic from the Payne’s is well, odd in the extreme. You’d think they’d find one person to call surely?
Makes one wonder if they didn’t have a phone no one is aware of.....
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal 26.01.13 15:57

monkey mind wrote:In the overall context the lack of traffic from the Payne’s is well, odd in the extreme. You’d think they’d find one person to call surely?

Note that DP and FP's times are identical. Were they communicating with each other? FP claimed that she stayed with KM while others went out searching.

So, did they have their phones with them during dinner or did they go back to their apartment to retrieve them?
If DP was out searching alone, per his statements, why did he need to keep calling FP?
southern_gal
southern_gal

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal 26.01.13 16:01

Guest wrote:
LG78 wrote:Why arent there any overview of GM calls/sms made on May 1th? seems like Kate had a lot of calls that day...
Yes LG78, Gerry's call activity for the 1st must have been witheld by the PJ. Along with all the others for some strange reason. Let's hope Kiko has this information somewhere.

GMKM
01-May01-May

Appears Kate had her phone during dinner that night.
southern_gal
southern_gal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.01.13 16:12

southern_gal wrote:
Guest wrote:
LG78 wrote:Why arent there any overview of GM calls/sms made on May 1th? seems like Kate had a lot of calls that day...
Yes LG78, Gerry's call activity for the 1st must have been witheld by the PJ. Along with all the others for some strange reason. Let's hope Kiko has this information somewhere.

GMKM
01-May01-May

Appears Kate had her phone during dinner that night.

What a crazy sequence!

The regularity, the frequency. Twice on 22.23. The brevity.

Indicative of lunacy, bedlam or pure panick? Where was that phone at the times given?
Did any independent person, let's say a waiter, see this sort of traffic during dinner?

And, jointly with the diary notes: did she have tennislessons and go running with a mobile phone held to her head? Washing the blinds? Going to the supermarket?

Come to think of it, was the so called visit to a supermarket an alibi for absence at dinner?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 26.01.13 16:17

Notice the six brief calls by K between 10.15pm and 10.30pm.
Coincidentally, in the fifteen minutes directly preceding that, between 10.00pm and 10.15pm, there were six equally brief calls bet Robert Murat and his girlfriend. Six calls from them, immediately followed by six calls from her.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.01.13 17:10

southern_gal wrote:
monkey mind wrote:In the overall context the lack of traffic from the Payne’s is well, odd in the extreme. You’d think they’d find one person to call surely?

Note that DP and FP's times are identical. Were they communicating with each other? FP claimed that she stayed with KM while others went out searching.

So, did they have their phones with them during dinner or did they go back to their apartment to retrieve them?
If DP was out searching alone, per his statements, why did he need to keep calling FP?

Southern Gal - I think, if you`re referring to DP and FP, they didn`t make any calls at all on the 3rd - aren`t they the pink columns?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.01.13 17:14

Tuesday the 1st was the evening Mrs. Fenn heard a child crying from 22.30 (abt when the news finished) until 23.45. So Kate was phoning or texting furiously just before that.

This was the night of Beltane and the moon was full in Scorpio ! Just sayin`. Also the night of the quizz and the nice quizz mistress, or was that Wed?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal 26.01.13 17:32

Woofer wrote:
southern_gal wrote:

Southern Gal - I think, if you`re referring to DP and FP, they didn`t make any calls at all on the 3rd - aren`t they the pink columns?

Dang it!! You're right. Sorry. I'm going back and forth in some of the older topics to refresh my memory about dates and times that the group have claimed in their timeline.
southern_gal
southern_gal

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top