The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Faked Photos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by LG78 on Thu Sep 01 2011, 17:08

Tigger says: I think this was put out to show that the image we now all know to be photoshopped is pasted on a 'normal' family scene. If you can find the christmas 2005 photos, that's when there are others when she looks the same and is wearing that dress

Thats even more strange, you say this picture is from christmas? who the hell wears a brown Tshirt on christmas? I mean if she is all dressed up in a red dress I would asume that it is christmaseve..

LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by LG78 on Thu Sep 01 2011, 17:15

I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7tvI5P6Hic and seems like you are right Tigger, the dress she wears at christmas 2005. BUT, didnt she disappear in 2007 ? Because when you look at this vid, the twins must be over 1 year here? and in 2007 they where 18 months? Or am I wrong? -because looking at this I would assume they must be close two 3 years in 2007?

( Did not see anyone with a brown tshirt on in that 2005 christmas vid)

LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 01 2011, 18:22

LG78 wrote:I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7tvI5P6Hic and seems like you are right Tigger, the dress she wears at christmas 2005. BUT, didnt she disappear in 2007 ? Because when you look at this vid, the twins must be over 1 year here? and in 2007 they where 18 months? Or am I wrong? -because looking at this I would assume they must be close two 3 years in 2007?

( Did not see anyone with a brown tshirt on in that 2005 christmas vid)

They were 27 months old in 2007 according to this..................

[snipped]

Birthday Party For McCann Twins

Feb 1 2008

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are laying on a huge birthday party for their twins tomorrow.

Sean and Amelie turn three today.

Kate and Gerry have planned a party at their home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2008/02/01/birthday-party-for-mccann-twins-86908-20305680/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

google donegal

Post by tigger on Thu Sep 01 2011, 20:36

LG78 wrote:I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7tvI5P6Hic and seems like you are right Tigger, the dress she wears at christmas 2005. BUT, didnt she disappear in 2007 ? Because when you look at this vid, the twins must be over 1 year here? and in 2007 they where 18 months? Or am I wrong? -because looking at this I would assume they must be close two 3 years in 2007?

( Did not see anyone with a brown tshirt on in that 2005 christmas vid)

If you google Donegal and Madeleine McCann, you'll get two newspaper cuttings with photographs from april 2007! Maddie looks quite tall and so do the twins. They all seem to have rather long legs, which a month later seem to have shrunk again! There is a thread on this site as well.
The photographs, as you are discovering, are a minefield. It's not credible that Maddie in Donegal is the same age as the girl by the pool a month later where she looks much younger. Or the tennis ball girl, who must be all of 114 cm tall.
The photo of the girl who is just leaving the plastic house in the playground in PdL isn't Maddie IMO. She has no coloboma. Just because we are told little blond girls in pink are Maddie, we don't have to believe the McCanns.

Christmas 2005 the twins were just about 10 months old. I think the clip where she is unwrapping a big parcel must be christmas 2006 as the twins are walking quite well by then?
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Donegal photo

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 02 2011, 02:07

Here's a link to one Donegal photo:



www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/donegal-town-promises-to-keep-praying-for-madeleine-14288826.html



This has been discussed somewhere else though I can't find it now. The way that Madeleine is holding the ice cream is odd. It is perfectly possible to hold something like that with the thumbs supporting it at the back but whether a child could do that I don't know.



One can only wonder why the McCanns did not issue such a recent photo immediately rather than old ones.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Have a look

Post by LG78 on Fri Sep 02 2011, 07:38

Hi,
Found this, maybe someone with English as first language and some photo experience can have a look at this

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/9d3300f/

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/

LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Thanks for that.

Post by tigger on Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:06

LG78 wrote:Hi,
Found this, maybe someone with English as first language and some photo experience can have a look at this

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/9d3300f/

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/

What is you first language? Because I might explain it better? Yes, this is a useful quick way of determining alterations. In easy language it is just that Jpegs are compressed photographs, every time you save them there is a slight change, what he is saying is that every time you do something new to a photograph the pixels are 'new' so to speak and will be saved for the first time, unlike the rest of the pixels, which will have already been saved dozens of times. This difference can be seen with this programme.
I'm sure Scotland Yard have far more sophisticated equipment!

I'll see if I can use it with my own photos as an experiment and then try with screen jpegs.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by LG78 on Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:13

tigger wrote:
LG78 wrote:Hi,
Found this, maybe someone with English as first language and some photo experience can have a look at this

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/9d3300f/

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/

What is you first language? Because I might explain it better? Yes, this is a useful quick way of determining alterations. In easy language it is just that Jpegs are compressed photographs, every time you save them there is a slight change, what he is saying is that every time you do something new to a photograph the pixels are 'new' so to speak and will be saved for the first time, unlike the rest of the pixels, which will have already been saved dozens of times. This difference can be seen with this programme.
I'm sure Scotland Yard have far more sophisticated equipment!

I'll see if I can use it with my own photos as an experiment and then try with screen jpegs.

Thanks I did understand a little bit better when u explain it :) My first language is Norwegian.
I want you to look at the famouse poster picture ( red dress and showing hte fleck in the eye) because when taking it in to this program I did see (I think) that where the fleck are in her eye, that part was a little bit lighter/brighter/whiter then the other eye?
I want you to look at it an give an oppinion, because I might see something that is really not there? Or understanding the program explainings correct.

LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by LG78 on Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:16

Im sure SY have a much better program, question is if they use it, or if we can trust them to do so?

LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

5 ways to detect a fake photo

Post by LG78 on Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:31


LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Thanks again!

Post by tigger on Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:45


At least we're lucky, because most of the photoshopping is done by an amateur on Maddie's photos. I read many years ago, that it has been a favourite tool for paedo's and other pornography for a long time as they can adjust images as they like.OMG I can't think about that, I really, really hate those people.
It has to be someone in the UK, because Gerry needed to get home in order to fake the poolside photo. I reckon he isn't smart enough and it must have been too risky to do it himself as he was being watched by that time. One hopes.
I think the same person who did the poster photo, did all the others. I've got two people in mind. But if it was one of those two, the poster photo was done in the UK, before the holiday.... that is something I can't get away from, neither could the Portugese police I take it.

I'll send you a link to Dr. Luke, who thinks the same.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Dr. Ludke

Post by tigger on Fri Sep 02 2011, 14:47

avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by LG78 on Fri Sep 02 2011, 15:01

It so easy to make


Now compere this one to the original one in this program http://errorlevelanalysis.com

LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by LG78 on Tue Sep 06 2011, 19:24

LG78 wrote:Hi,
Found this, maybe someone with English as first language and some photo experience can have a look at this

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/9d3300f/

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/

Look at this one and compear to the Example photo of that homepage

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/fae345e/

And this one that is Photoshopped, using Tennis pic face on the pool pic
http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/e4e678e/

Can anyone with English as first language and a good understanding of photo work explain this to me please?
Because to me the original pool picture looks a lot more fake compeared to the example picture of the site than the one we know for sure is photoshopped.

LG78

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by SkruffyKat on Tue Oct 23 2012, 14:06




I know this has nothing to do with MM, but shows just how easy it can be to even manipulate videos to show exactly what you want. Please move/remove if this isn't acceptable. Its called Two Dogs Dining, and can be found on youtube under that same title.

____________________
To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men...
avatar
SkruffyKat

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Re: Faked Photos

Post by david_uk on Tue Oct 23 2012, 15:38

none of the photos are fake as far as I am concerned. And I have seen no evidence to prove otherwise. daft

____________________
“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
Walter Scott, Marmion
avatar
david_uk

Posts : 320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum