The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER - Page 2 Mm11

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER - Page 2 Mm11

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER - Page 2 Regist10

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER - Page 2 Empty Re: SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER

Post by aiyoyo 18.08.11 3:56

gerry's remark that "freedom of speech does not include freedom to distort" surely applies to him and them as well!

Until they are exonerated by a Court of Law, who is to say which theorist side is distorting?

Each side can say the other side is distorting depending on which theory they believe in.
Team mccanns are so at home with distortion themselves - take the latest Leh sighting for example - both the Leh police and mccanns cant be right. So who's is distorting. Again depending on who you believe and there
can be only one side which is lying.

Take their tale of the shutter as another example - complete distortion.

What about the true purpose of their fund -- did they tell donors they used the fund to pay for two mortgage payments or did they inform the donors bulk of it will goes to legal fees against their critics? Their distortion list goes on......

I will be damn if some alleged child murderer come on and tell me I must stop my brain functioning.
Is casey anthony going to sue half the country for having disbelieving her for example?
Is MJ's estate going to sue half the world for questioning his behavior with boys?

If anyone should sue in this whole saga surrounding Maddie's disappearance it should Amaral and the PJs. They
are so most maligned ones in the whole saga. Who was it who called them "f...king t........sers"?

Talking about freedom of speech and not freedom to distort, well they should look into the mirror first.
They preach one thing and do another, so who proved themselves to be bigger f........king ...t.....ssers?

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER - Page 2 Empty
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER - Page 2 Empty Re: SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER

Post by aiyoyo 18.08.11 4:00

Dr_Evil wrote:This is how i see it. If Tony does not remove the offending posts, then Carter Ruck will continue with the proceddings. If Tony does comply then nothing will get done. People do need to understand though, like i have said before, the difference between libel and free speech, if the mark is overstepped, then there will always be trouble.

I wonder why I get a bad vibes about you?
Your statements are innonence (not) - I can spot you from miles off.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.08.11 4:11

Oh btw, just want to add Ed Smethurst has yet to prove he isnt just distorting TB's post just to sue him because of hidden agenda. From a neutral bystander viewpoint I dont see TB defaming him in any of his posts. Neither did I see ES saying he's reported depraved posters to the authorities.

Power of scorn and spite is worst than power of money - One is hatred and the other is the enabler.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 18.08.11 12:09

aiyoyo wrote:
Dr_Evil wrote:This is how i see it. If Tony does not remove the offending posts, then Carter Ruck will continue with the proceddings. If Tony does comply then nothing will get done. People do need to understand though, like i have said before, the difference between libel and free speech, if the mark is overstepped, then there will always be trouble.

I spotted this one a long time ago.

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 18.08.11 14:26

Dr_Evil wrote:
Willo wrote:It would be interesting to see a list of all the libelous and defamatory statements that Gerry, Kate, Mitchell and their cohorts have made over the last 4 years particularly towards Amaral the PJ and even the dogs.

You cannot libel dogs as far as i am aware.

True but by libelling the dogs you're also by extension libelling the handler.
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 18.08.11 14:31

Big Vern wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

I spotted this one a long time ago.

Yep

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.08.11 14:36

Me wrote:
Dr_Evil wrote:
Willo wrote:It would be interesting to see a list of all the libelous and defamatory statements that Gerry, Kate, Mitchell and their cohorts have made over the last 4 years particularly towards Amaral the PJ and even the dogs.

You cannot libel dogs as far as i am aware.

True but by libelling the dogs you're also by extension libelling the handler.

Precisely Me, the dogs are his tools and welcome back !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 19.08.11 1:29

Sheep - tuned into Sky, Virgin or THE SUN
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.08.11 1:54

listener wrote:Sheep - tuned into Sky, Virgin or THE SUN

Basically richard branson and rupert murdoch, both their supporters.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top