The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Mm11

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Mm11

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Regist10

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Empty David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved"

Post by Guest 12.08.11 12:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Almost four months have passed since I first began to investigate the harrowing case of a beautiful little girl who appeared to have vanished into thin air, shortly after being tucked up in bed by her parents on holiday in Portugal.

Like a great many people in Britain, and millions more around the world, I have since become fascinated, almost to the point of obsession, with the Madeleine McCann mystery.

I have travelled repeatedly to the Algarve to interview potential witnesses and suspects; retraced the abductor's possible escape routes and explored all manner of theories.

And I end most days by reading the strangely breezy and matter-of-fact web-log kept by Madeleine's surgeon father, Gerry.

My curiosity has been heightened at least partly because those haunting last photographs of a beautiful, carefree child playing in the sunshine resemble so many treasured pictures in my own family album.

As a father of four, I can also identify with the dilemma that apparently confronted Gerry and Kate McCann on that fateful May evening in Praia da Luz. How do you enjoy an evening out with friends on holiday, and keep your toddler safe?

Yet something else has kept me utterly absorbed in Madeleine's case, and it is certainly not the McCanns' moth-to-a-flame courtship of the media (their latest interview, with Paris Match, is due to be published imminently).

Read the article here (the article has, of course, been whooshed)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Empty Re: David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved"

Post by Guest 12.08.11 12:36

Wonder what he thinks since the files came out!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Empty Where is David Jones now?

Post by Guest 12.08.11 12:46

Does anyone know if he still writes for the Daily Mail? Perhaps he's been sent for retraining to ensure that he toes the party line!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Empty david jones review of the book

Post by pauline 12.08.11 14:08

David Jones wrote a 'pass the sickbag' kind of review in May 2011 in the Daily Mail so his doubts must have passed. Maybe they retrained him as an earlier poster suggested.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Empty R I P independent journalism

Post by Guest 12.08.11 14:18

Oh dear, his conversion to the Authorised Version is covered in the topic "DAVID JONES: Kate McCann's haunting account makes me rue the day I doubted them". There's going to be a mass run for sick buckets now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Empty Daily Mail article

Post by Guest 19.08.11 22:38

This article is one of the worst - outside of The Sun of course - I've ever read and that's saying something. He has even swallowed the "note left in the restaurant which told the abductor that there were unattended children" nonsense. Whatever or whoever can have persuaded a once sensible journalist to come up with such unmitigated twaddle?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved" Empty Re: David Jones, Daily Mail: "I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved"

Post by Daisy 19.08.11 23:17

Jean wrote:Does anyone know if he still writes for the Daily Mail? Perhaps he's been sent for retraining to ensure that he toes the party line!

Yes, generally a bit of 'Common Purpose' training reprogrammes the dissenters into obedient citizens. Very 1984

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 19.08.11 23:38

[quote="Marian Whatever or whoever can have persuaded a once sensible journalist to come up with such unmitigated twaddle?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Money.

Threats.

Blackmail.

Favours

or maybe even money.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 19.08.11 23:58

I don't know how these bastards sleep at night.
shame on you

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top