The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Spot the difference

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spot the difference

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 17:29

I'll stop after this one, first video ever posted as a picture .... I'm learning! Here is the red dress photo and the same as Russian Doll pointed out in the other photo, a hairpiece or wig?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 29.08.12 19:04

tigger wrote:I'll stop after this one, first video ever posted as a picture .... I'm learning! Here is the red dress photo and the same as Russian Doll pointed out in the other photo, a hairpiece or wig?

Sorry I can't see any hairpiece or wig in these photos. The dresses are different so they must be from two different occasions.

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 19:20

Ribisl wrote:
tigger wrote:I'll stop after this one, first video ever posted as a picture .... I'm learning! Here is the red dress photo and the same as Russian Doll pointed out in the other photo, a hairpiece or wig?

Sorry I can't see any hairpiece or wig in these photos. The dresses are different so they must be from two different occasions.

You're a male after all! The one on the right shows highlighted hair, a very expensive thing to do. The hair at the back doesn't follow the logical line of the skull but goes out a bit at the back and then down.I've seen other photos where her own hair shows underneath. Imo definitely a hairpiece or a wig which would be a lot cheaper than regular visits to the hairdresser, you're looking at a hundred or so for professional highlights. It may not be important, I think it had to do with her health, just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Knee photoshopped?

Post by buscadora Matilda on 29.08.12 19:28

Guest wrote:
Stella wrote:

It's like this one also Candyfloss. You can see the fingertips on both the other children, but not Madeleine. It is impossible to hold an ice cream like that and not drop it.

Good evening. Sorry if I am wrong here, but what happened to her RIGHT KNEE? That's for sure not her own/seems that her "own" was photocopied in".????

buscadora Matilda

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.08.12 19:37

buscadora Matilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stella wrote:

It's like this one also Candyfloss. You can see the fingertips on both the other children, but not Madeleine. It is impossible to hold an ice cream like that and not drop it.

Good evening. Sorry if I am wrong here, but what happened to her RIGHT KNEE? That's for sure not her own/seems that her "own" was photocopied in".????

On the full length version the legs and feet look incredibly different & larger to the tennis girl photo. Totally. And the neck in this photo always makes me feel uncomfortable, again nothing like tennis girl photo nor poolside. Obvious photoshopping again. Their photoshoppers assistant must have done this one
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 29.08.12 19:46

buscadora Matilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stella wrote:

Maybe she's hiding a tennis ball under her skirt? Or a ferret??

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.08.12 19:48

Ribisl wrote: Maybe she's hiding a tennis ball under her skirt? Or a ferret??

Cuddlecat maybe? We've never ever seen any picture or video of Maddie and her 'toy she could never be without'
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 29.08.12 19:58

tigger wrote:
Ribisl wrote:

You're a male after all! The one on the right shows highlighted hair, a very expensive thing to do. The hair at the back doesn't follow the logical line of the skull but goes out a bit at the back and then down.I've seen other photos where her own hair shows underneath. Imo definitely a hairpiece or a wig which would be a lot cheaper than regular visits to the hairdresser, you're looking at a hundred or so for professional highlights. It may not be important, I think it had to do with her health, just my opinion.
Do you mean to say you can spot my hairpiece too?

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

Post by buscadora Matilda on 29.08.12 20:12

Ribisl wrote:
buscadora Matilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stella wrote:

Please,
have a look at her "right" KNEE, the whole leg doesn't seem to belong to Maddie! Please, correct me if I am wrong.

buscadora Matilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.12 20:18

Here's the whole picture - http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Irland4647701.jpg

No problem with the legs but I have doubts that the entire image is genuine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 29.08.12 20:23

buscadora Matilda wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
buscadora Matilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stella wrote:

Please,
have a look at her "right" KNEE, the whole leg doesn't seem to belong to Maddie! Please, correct me if I am wrong.
Sorry I wasn't making fun of your comment but was referring to the bump above her knee/thigh which does look odd to me.

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

The

Post by aniandr on 29.08.12 20:37

Odd Think in image is the part with madeleines arm and the other girls's leg meets. Is madeleines arm in front ore in back?

aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 29.08.12 22:06

It's Maddie's legs in this photo which concern me more....
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 30.08.12 1:20

Ribisl wrote:
buscadora Matilda wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
buscadora Matilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stella wrote:

Please,
Sorry I wasn't making fun of your comment but was referring to the bump above her knee/thigh which does look odd to me.

I wasn't making fun either. Its just that the legs look so photoshopped and nothing in the slightest to other 'certain' photos of Maddie (we are meant to believe are real) that sometimes you have to take the funny side. buscadora Matilda, I totally agree and observe what you see. It so obvious, nothing could be so clear
jd

Back to top Go down

In

Post by aniandr on 30.08.12 3:43

In All photos she seems to be placed in between ore by someone. Isnt there any new photo where she is actually hugging someone, sitting on someones lab ore so? I have a billion closeup with mé and my kids together. Any of that?

aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa simpson on 30.08.12 12:56

tigger wrote:
tigger wrote:
russiandoll wrote:Tigger the photo of the child actress was from the front, I know which one you mean. I still can't post this from Pamalam, it is on the right hand side, not too far down as you scroll, directly above a photo of Maddie in semi -profile, wearing face paint. The one in profile where she is drinking from a bottle shows a very elongated head, the section of hair behind the hair clip appears to be from another photograph, that or she is wearing a hair piece. Here is the link, I really wish I could put this photo here as I would value others' opinions!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Madeleine11.png

Was it this one? I thought the one with the drink was her as well, but it could be Maddie in Majorca? I'm pretty sure Maddie wore hairpiece a lot, a short bob and and a long one. In one video the head is very elongated far more than here, but I can't find it at the moment. I'll try.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztlimuj1t8w&feature=related
Here it is. A compilation of a lot of photos - some where imo it is clear that is not a very healthy child. At 52 secs. I'm sure the weird head shape is due to a hairpiece or wig. At 1.20 there are some Majorca photographs one of which looks very much like her.
Jean: Those are really two totally different girls, but it does illustrate how easy it is to confuse them. If you click on the one in this post you'll see the difference. [url][/url]

pause the video at 1.33 and see how long her head is from above , seems very long to me ??

lisa simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 30.08.12 13:39

Also, if you pause that video at 1.02, and look at Maddie's right eye.... what do you see?
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.08.12 14:23

coloboma in a different position than in some other photos, more 6 o' clock than 7.
On many I see a young girl with very obvious dimples in the cheeks.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 30.08.12 21:37

Could be a trick of the light, but it looks like it goes from 12 o'clock straight down to 6 o'clock. And it's much wider at 6 than in other pics. ??
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 30.08.12 21:39

Lance De Boils wrote:

Why has she got 2 completely different looking legs?
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.12 21:54

I'm feeling very nauseous as this involves looking at Gerry's legs too!

It could just be an odd camera angle but the right leg (our left) does look a lot thinner than the other one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.12 21:59

Lance De Boils wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:

Why has she got 2 completely different looking legs?

What happened to her right arm? Her armpit, to be precise: there isn't any.

And there's only a right under (upper?) arm stretched out. Not a complete arm, surely?

Isn't he wearing any pants or am I mistaken. No matter. Scots are rumoured to be weather-resistant furry creatures, are they not? Just look at James Bond, whatshisname, and you'll get my drift.

But look at his receeding hairline, isn't that odd? Dye?

And, lastly, what it that black thing on his right on the table?

Any idea where this picture comes from? It's the first I've seen it in the file (5 yrs)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.08.12 22:02

Jean wrote:I'm feeling very nauseous as this involves looking at Gerry's legs too!

It could just be an odd camera angle but the right leg (our left) does look a lot thinner than the other one.

Yes Jean, know what you mean, doesn't he just love showing flesh bad
I think that Madeleine has one leg slightly further back and at a different angle than the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.12 22:06

Nina wrote:
Jean wrote:I'm feeling very nauseous as this involves looking at Gerry's legs too!

Yes Jean, know what you mean, doesn't he just love showing flesh
I think that Madeleine has one leg slightly further back and at a different angle than the other.

Have any of you seen this picture before?

Another unsettling and inappropiate one. I think, but who am I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 30.08.12 22:08

Nina wrote:

Yes Jean, know what you mean, doesn't he just love showing flesh bad

I see nothing whatsoever wrong with this picture. Certainly no hairpiece, no prosthetic limb. No pants?? Well, I don't know about that one sarcastic

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum