The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Spot the difference

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spot the difference

Post by tigger on 27.08.12 14:26

This is just a screenshot from Google, if I can find something in higher resolution I'll post it. But the Tennis girl is one of the few where her ear is visible.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.12 14:32

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm

Russian doll, there will be one or two amongst this lot to help you.

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa simpson on 27.08.12 16:13

hello every one really intereting reading through everything , i have been here before but lost my log in and forgot my user name .... anyway what also strikes me about this picture is how clean maddie is seeing as shes half way through an icecream , please correct me if im wrong but a 3 yr old , half eaten icecream , clean hands and face ?? mine at 3 yrs old would of had it everywhere , including those sat close to them :)

lisa simpson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.08.12 18:16

@lisa simpson wrote:hello every one really intereting reading through everything , i have been here before but lost my log in and forgot my user name .... anyway what also strikes me about this picture is how clean maddie is seeing as shes half way through an icecream , please correct me if im wrong but a 3 yr old , half eaten icecream , clean hands and face ?? mine at 3 yrs old would of had it everywhere , including those sat close to them :)

Hello and welcome Lisa!
Very good point - the poster who said it was easy to hold a can in her hands like that didn't consider the ice cream being top-heavy. No imo it's impossible.
I think she may never have been in Donegal. Those photos were printed in the Belfast Telegraph on the 8th of May I believe, I'd have to check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.12 18:22

It's an odd photo, it doesn't look as if her fingers are even touching the cornet.

It definitely was published in the Belfast Telegraph within ten days of 3rd May.

P.S. Link found with one of the other photos.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/maddy-family-spread-appeal-across-europe-13440532.html

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 28.08.12 19:17

thanks Tigger and Jean, I note that Maddie's ears are angled backwards more than usual and would stick out slightly when seen from the front, not unlike her mother's, seen on the photo at the top of the page where Kate is posing for her Missing People ambassadorship.

Interesting photos, one I hope someone can copy over from Pamalam, nothing to do with the ears, the head and hair is all wrong. I can't enlarge or copy over, it is one of Maddie with very blonde hair in profile, drinking through a straw from a bottle, she is dressed in pink; taken on a Majorca holiday. I would be grateful if someone could locate this and post it here so it can be enlarged. Thanks a lot !

p.s. there is something odd about the teeth on a lot of these photos. I need to read up on dentition in toddlers and how gaps emerge and close as teeth are lost!

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 7:24

@russiandoll wrote: thanks Tigger and Jean, I note that Maddie's ears are angled backwards more than usual and would stick out slightly when seen from the front, not unlike her mother's, seen on the photo at the top of the page where Kate is posing for her Missing People ambassadorship.

Interesting photos, one I hope someone can copy over from Pamalam, nothing to do with the ears, the head and hair is all wrong. I can't enlarge or copy over, it is one of Maddie with very blonde hair in profile, drinking through a straw from a bottle, she is dressed in pink; taken on a Majorca holiday. I would be grateful if someone could locate this and post it here so it can be enlarged. Thanks a lot !

p.s. there is something odd about the teeth on a lot of these photos. I need to read up on dentition in toddlers and how gaps emerge and close as teeth are lost!

I know the photograph you mean and I'll try to find it. It isn't Maddie, I'm pretty sure that's the child actress in 'Gone baby, gone'. Madeline O'Brien.

The other one I really don't think is Maddie is the second Everton shirt. That one is weird, if you pasted that head on an adult body, she could be anywhere between 10 and 20.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 29.08.12 7:55

candyfloss wrote:
Stella wrote:

Thanks Stella, doesn't show too much. But the hand that is holding the ice cream is not Madeleines surely.

I agree, the hand has been badly pasted on halfway up the upper part of her arm with a mighty gap. I also wonder when this picture is dated. I think the thing in her mouth is a lolly not a scoop and the arm was pasted on later to make the picture look more normal.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 9:03

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Stella wrote:

Thanks Stella, doesn't show too much. But the hand that is holding the ice cream is not Madeleines surely.

I agree, the hand has been badly pasted on halfway up the upper part of her arm with a mighty gap. I also wonder when this picture is dated. I think the thing in her mouth is a lolly not a scoop and the arm was pasted on later to make the picture look more normal.

How does having an ice lolly and an ice cream make it more normal? I think she is about three here and the symbolism for a certain type of person is clear to see.
Just the ice lolly (by the way it has recently been in the news that provocatively sucking ice lollies is 'forbidden' can't quite remember in which context)
is plenty suggestive without the ice cream. I think she's about three there and if you look at the 'What's so special about Burgau' topic there's some evidence that it might have been taken in the same period as the blue eyeshadow photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 29.08.12 9:21

@tigger wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

How does having an ice lolly and an ice cream make it more normal? I think she is about three here and the symbolism for a certain type of person is clear to see.
Just the ice lolly (by the way it has recently been in the news that provocatively sucking ice lollies is 'forbidden' can't quite remember in which context)
is plenty suggestive without the ice cream. I think she's about three there and if you look at the 'What's so special about Burgau' topic there's some evidence that it might have been taken in the same period as the blue eyeshadow photo.

Although I still prefer to believe there must be more innocent explanations for all this, if so many of these 'published' images had indeed been manipulated (however badly) then they must have had someone back home who would do that regularly. I mean a Photoshop user with limited skills, perhaps, but someone Gerry could call upon when he returned to the UK alone for the first time to produce those last photos of Madeleine. Or it could be Gerry himself who didn't have access to the software in PDL but but did so in Rothley?

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 29.08.12 9:29

@tigger wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Stella wrote:

You've slightly misunderstood me - I don't mean an ice lolly, one of those little chupa chup types. They are for sale in places like top shop and are a kind of suggestive prop amongst teens etc. What I mean is the ice cream, I think, has been added to make the picture less dubious. And failed miserably. It is obvious from more than one picture of Madeleine that something in the setting up of photos is really wrong and not typical for a baby (which essentially pre-schoolers still are in many respects)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 9:31

Ribisl wrote:
Although I still prefer to believe there must be more innocent explanations for all this, if so many of these 'published' images had indeed been manipulated (however badly) then they must have had someone back home who would do that regularly. I mean a Photoshop user with limited skills, perhaps, but someone Gerry could call upon when he returned to the UK alone for the first time to produce those last photos of Madeleine. Or it could be Gerry himself who didn't have access to the software in PDL but but did so in Rothley?
unquote

My theory is that it is someone on TM who thinks they can do it - for this sort of thing you need a thorough understanding of anatomy too.
It would be impossible to use a professional, unless you paid enormous amounts for silence and even then leave yourself open to blackmail.
What worries me most is the fact that so many of these were ready as soon as the 8th? May (Donegal) apart from the iconic one being ready on the night.

It's all part of the same mind-set, a certain disdain for the common people and foreigners in particular. A false sense of superiority and entitlement.
These photo tricks tend to work because we don't look with our eyes but our brain. If we looked with just our eyes it would take much longer to 'scan' the image in the brain. The brains picks up the essentials and compares it with the data in the archives. Escher was brilliant at exploiting this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.12 9:37

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Stella wrote:

This photo definitely doesn't look right. The only "normal" explanation I could come up with for the weird left arm is.. madeleine looks to be leaning backwards slightly, so maybe there is another child behind her that she is leaning against, her left arm is straight down beside her and the arm holding the ice cream is from the child behind... that could explain the weird look of the left arm and the disconnect between the upper and lower arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 9:43

That doesn't get rid of the gap between the arm and Maddie's arm. Another arm should continue. I've seen a larger version of this and I'm sure it's just bad photoshopping.
I also think the whole of the upper arm may have been scaled down from an adult arm (the flab on the upper arm is highly unlikely on a toddler) and then repositioned the lower arm so badly that there is a gap and no way to connect the lower arm to the upper.

The tiny frill on the shoulder would be a good place to 'stitch' another arm on. There is a higher definition version of this somewhere, but still not very good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.12 9:45

The dress seems to be the same as Madeleine was wearing in the equally inappropriate photo of her lying on the floor so perhaps they were taken on the same day.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/3yr/MadieforoPaulGrover.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.12 10:00

@tigger wrote:That doesn't get rid of the gap between the arm and Maddie's arm. Another arm should continue. I've seen a larger version of this and I'm sure it's just bad photoshopping.
I also think the whole of the upper arm may have been scaled down from an adult arm (the flab on the upper arm is highly unlikely on a toddler) and then repositioned the lower arm so badly that there is a gap and no way to connect the lower arm to the upper.

The tiny frill on the shoulder would be a good place to 'stitch' another arm on. There is a higher definition version of this somewhere, but still not very good.

Hi Tigger,

I see what you mean. Just trying to see if a "normal" explanation could be applied as find it hard to understand why so many dodgy looking photos are linked to this case.

The gap could be explained if the child behind put their arm through from behind between madeleine's left arm and torso.. though zooming in and looking at the arms, the lower arm where it "meets" the upper arm, looks like it has some of the dress pattern on it... it's not a shadow as it is a bit flower shaped... so looks even weirder in that the dress pattern appears to show through the lower arm... so agree looks like a bad photoshop job.... still don't get why... but then maybe we never will.

Is this taken as a still from a video? It has a very grainy quality to it if it's a photo.. or maybe this has been copied so has lost some of it's quality..

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 13:02

Here's another one: apart from the 'grown up' closed smile - the lips are unnaturally red, the eyelashes do not have the pale rim of the eyelid behind it (they often paint this white on actors to make the eyes look bigger - the bottom eyelid has a thickness of between 1 - 2 mm) so it looks as if eyeliner has been applied as well as mascara.

But the right eye is most peculiar, the pupil looks almost triangular. Now, the eye itself is shaded and just lightfall cannot account for this. The messy pixels can be seen quite clearly though, only in that spot imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 29.08.12 14:28

Tigger the photo of the child actress was from the front, I know which one you mean. I still can't post this from Pamalam, it is on the right hand side, not too far down as you scroll, directly above a photo of Maddie in semi -profile, wearing face paint. The one in profile where she is drinking from a bottle shows a very elongated head, the section of hair behind the hair clip appears to be from another photograph, that or she is wearing a hair piece. Here is the link, I really wish I could put this photo here as I would value others' opinions!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Madeleine11.png

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.12 14:34

@russiandoll wrote:Tigger the photo of the child actress was from the front, I know which one you mean. I still can't post this from Pamalam, it is on the right hand side, not too far down as you scroll, directly above a photo of Maddie in semi -profile, wearing face paint. The one in profile where she is drinking from a bottle shows a very elongated head, the section of hair behind the hair clip appears to be from another photograph, that or she is wearing a hair piece. Here is the link, I really wish I could put this photo here as I would value others' opinions!

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 29.08.12 15:00

once again thank you Candyfloss......how do you do it? I click on copy image but it does not copy over!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.12 15:04

@russiandoll wrote:once again thank you Candyfloss......how do you do it? I click on copy image but it does not copy over!

Took me ages to find out how to do it russiandoll. The way I do it is.......

1. Right click on photo (which brings a box up)

2. Scroll down to properties click on that and then copy the address (URL)

3. When in post a reply click on the box at the top of the post reply box with square and picture in it, if you hover over it it says image. 16th box along.

4. Paste the URL you have copied in the little box and click ok. That should do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 16:15

@russiandoll wrote:Tigger the photo of the child actress was from the front, I know which one you mean. I still can't post this from Pamalam, it is on the right hand side, not too far down as you scroll, directly above a photo of Maddie in semi -profile, wearing face paint. The one in profile where she is drinking from a bottle shows a very elongated head, the section of hair behind the hair clip appears to be from another photograph, that or she is wearing a hair piece. Here is the link, I really wish I could put this photo here as I would value others' opinions!

Was it this one? I thought the one with the drink was her as well, but it could be Maddie in Majorca? I'm pretty sure Maddie wore hairpiece a lot, a short bob and and a long one. In one video the head is very elongated far more than here, but I can't find it at the moment. I'll try.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 29.08.12 16:55

Very similar pose as well. With regard to the image earlier in the thread of Madeleine in the strappy dress with the ice cream - where are the tops of her fingers on her left hand as you view the image ? It may be my eyes or screen but her fingers look like stumps when I view it.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.12 16:58

They look the same for me too Sami but maybe it's an odd camera angle.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 29.08.12 17:09

@tigger wrote:

Was it this one? I thought the one with the drink was her as well, but it could be Maddie in Majorca? I'm pretty sure Maddie wore hairpiece a lot, a short bob and and a long one. In one video the head is very elongated far more than here, but I can't find it at the moment. I'll try.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztlimuj1t8w&feature=related
Here it is. A compilation of a lot of photos - some where imo it is clear that is not a very healthy child. At 52 secs. I'm sure the weird head shape is due to a hairpiece or wig. At 1.20 there are some Majorca photographs one of which looks very much like her.
Jean: Those are really two totally different girls, but it does illustrate how easy it is to confuse them. If you click on the one in this post you'll see the difference. [url][/url]

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum