The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

We've Been Cart Rucked!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by HotlipsHealy on 07.08.11 21:15

@Ringo wrote:
@crispyroll wrote:Ringo: "The police will not investigate this post because there is no evidence of any child having come to harm, it is merely an offensive statement and as far as I know there is no law against writing things which are in bad taste on the internet. Even reporting it to fb is unlikely to get it removed".

Right, there is no evidence of any child having harmed. But one can never know.
Swedens mass murderer was on FB talking about his sick thoughts. Would have been better people who saw it would have reported him to Police. Would have saved possibly many lifes.
Furthermore we are always told to pay attention or am I mistaken here?

I have seen many posts over the years threatening the McCanns with violence and / or death. Whilst I know that some were reported to the police I don't know of any that were actually investigated.

I have never seen any threats of violence/death towards the McCanns on this forum. Maybe you should rethink your post if that's what you're suggesting or make your post clearer.

Judging from the crime scene in 5A Madeleine suffered violence and or death. Whilst this was reported to the police no police force is now investigating it. Why? Because Madeleine's parent don't want it investigated. They allowed the shelving of the case. What innocent parents would do that?

I think that what actually happened to Madeleine is far more imporant that what you are saying could have happened, after all where is your proof and why bring it here if this forum is not the place where the threats were issued? Whilst it is wrong to threaten anyone who cares about the McCanns? They have done nothing to help the police find their daughter so I don't know why you're trying to convince people that we should be sympathetic towards them.

____________________

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

avatar
HotlipsHealy

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by Dr_Evil on 07.08.11 21:32

Sorry what pictures show Madeleine suffered violenence or death?

Dr_Evil

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by HotlipsHealy on 07.08.11 21:38

@Dr_Evil wrote:Sorry what pictures show Madeleine suffered violence or death?

Did I say pictures?

The crime scene: blood on the walls, under the floor tiles, hem of curtains, back of sofa. Eddie and Keela alerting to blood and death scent.

____________________

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

avatar
HotlipsHealy

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by crispyroll on 07.08.11 21:40

No pictures that Madeleine suffered but the McCanns have told that she suffered. Not directly but they have told their daughter was abducted by paedophiles. So she suffered or do you think that is not the case? Maybe nice and friendly pedophiles, reading some stories and giving her some sweets.

crispyroll

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by crispyroll on 07.08.11 21:47

I have always thought that Carter-Ruck must dance with joy daily with all the sueing and threatening going on. CR does not need other clients than the McCanns. That will do for the rest of CRs life. Maybe they have been praying every minute that this case will go on and on.

crispyroll

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by Dr_Evil on 07.08.11 21:58

@HotlipsHealy wrote:
@Dr_Evil wrote:Sorry what pictures show Madeleine suffered violenence or death?




Did I say pictures?

The crime scene: blood on the walls, under the floor tiles, hem of curtains, back of sofa. Eddie and Keela alerting to blood and death scent.

So you saw the crime scene then i presume? Unless there were pictures of the scene that is what i mean

Dr_Evil

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by Ringo on 07.08.11 22:30

@HotlipsHealy wrote:
@Ringo wrote:
@crispyroll wrote:Ringo: "The police will not investigate this post because there is no evidence of any child having come to harm, it is merely an offensive statement and as far as I know there is no law against writing things which are in bad taste on the internet. Even reporting it to fb is unlikely to get it removed".

Right, there is no evidence of any child having harmed. But one can never know.
Swedens mass murderer was on FB talking about his sick thoughts. Would have been better people who saw it would have reported him to Police. Would have saved possibly many lifes.
Furthermore we are always told to pay attention or am I mistaken here?

I have seen many posts over the years threatening the McCanns with violence and / or death. Whilst I know that some were reported to the police I don't know of any that were actually investigated.

I have never seen any threats of violence/death towards the McCanns on this forum. Maybe you should rethink your post if that's what you're suggesting or make your post clearer.

Judging from the crime scene in 5A Madeleine suffered violence and or death. Whilst this was reported to the police no police force is now investigating it. Why? Because Madeleine's parent don't want it investigated. They allowed the shelving of the case. What innocent parents would do that?

I think that what actually happened to Madeleine is far more imporant that what you are saying could have happened, after all where is your proof and why bring it here if this forum is not the place where the threats were issued? Whilst it is wrong to threaten anyone who cares about the McCanns? They have done nothing to help the police find their daughter so I don't know why you're trying to convince people that we should be sympathetic towards them.

Perhaps you need to re-read my post. I dd not say that I had read posts threatening the McCanns on this forum. I wasn 't aware that we could only discuss things that had been written on this forum - if that is the case then why have posts made on facebook been discussed here?

As for who cares about the McCanns, well their children for a start. Their family and friends, not to mention the many tens, more like hundreds of thousands of people who have supported them over the last 4 years also care about them, and hope they come to no harm through the actions of some sick stalker or internet nutter.

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by Ringo on 07.08.11 22:35

@HotlipsHealy wrote:
@Ringo wrote:
@crispyroll wrote:Ringo: "The police will not investigate this post because there is no evidence of any child having come to harm, it is merely an offensive statement and as far as I know there is no law against writing things which are in bad taste on the internet. Even reporting it to fb is unlikely to get it removed".

Right, there is no evidence of any child having harmed. But one can never know.
Swedens mass murderer was on FB talking about his sick thoughts. Would have been better people who saw it would have reported him to Police. Would have saved possibly many lifes.
Furthermore we are always told to pay attention or am I mistaken here?

I have seen many posts over the years threatening the McCanns with violence and / or death. Whilst I know that some were reported to the police I don't know of any that were actually investigated.

I have never seen any threats of violence/death towards the McCanns on this forum. Maybe you should rethink your post if that's what you're suggesting or make your post clearer.

Judging from the crime scene in 5A Madeleine suffered violence and or death. Whilst this was reported to the police no police force is now investigating it. Why? Because Madeleine's parent don't want it investigated. They allowed the shelving of the case. What innocent parents would do that?

I think that what actually happened to Madeleine is far more imporant that what you are saying could have happened, after all where is your proof and why bring it here if this forum is not the place where the threats were issued? Whilst it is wrong to threaten anyone who cares about the McCanns? They have done nothing to help the police find their daughter so I don't know why you're trying to convince people that we should be sympathetic towards them.

By the way what power do you think the McCanns have that they can influence the police NOT to investigate supposed evidence of Madeleine's violent death in the apartment? Wasn't the evidence collected and reviewed by the Portuguese police and wasn't the final report that there was no evidence of any crime committed by the McCanns?

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by jd on 08.08.11 0:06

@Ringo wrote:...... and hope they come to no harm through the actions of some sick stalker or internet nutter.

The same can be said about the 3 said friends on Smethursts friends list don't you think?

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by jd on 08.08.11 0:37

@Ringo wrote: Wasn't the evidence collected and reviewed by the Portuguese police and wasn't the final report that there was no evidence of any crime committed by the McCanns?

The evidence proved that there was no abduction

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by Dr_Evil on 08.08.11 5:49

@jd wrote:
@Ringo wrote: Wasn't the evidence collected and reviewed by the Portuguese police and wasn't the final report that there was no evidence of any crime committed by the McCanns?

The evidence proved that there was no abduction

I thought it never ruled anything out or anything in? It said that based on the evidence the Mccanns were not to face any charges unless any more evidence came to light, then that could change, it is a murky place

Dr_Evil

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by jd on 08.08.11 10:57

@Dr_Evil wrote:I thought it never ruled anything out or anything in? It said that based on the evidence the Mccanns were not to face any charges unless any more evidence came to light, then that could change, it is a murky place

Of course you absolutely right Dr Evil, my point was as they didn't find a shred of evidence to support an 'abduction', this means they proved there couldn't have been one. Unless the mysterious 'abductor' was good friends with Scotty from the transporter room!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by aiyoyo on 08.08.11 11:07

@Ringo wrote:
Jean wrote:As far as I am aware, Mr Smethurst has not stated that the postings were fabricated or that his friends did not exist; he has merely complained of his name being mentioned in connection with them. Surely that would be the first thing to do in this situation?

No he has complained about insinuations being made on this forum that he is a paedophile. He has also complained that photos of his property were posted on this forum together with an inference that something untoward goes on in there.

Well ringo, wouldnt you say that people are known by the company they keep -- Birds of the same feather sayiing.

If he didn't or hasnt issue a denial statement, people can only assume those people were his friends.
I think if you allow yourself to be associated to the likes of those who post up sick messages then people are going to form their own opinion whether you like it or not.
If SM doesn't like people's opinion he should avoid associating himself to depraved bastards otherwise.....and if those were not his friends he should deny it. He cant not deny it then want to sue people for having an opinion. I'm sorry I see no one alleges he is paedophile, it is just SM's own deduction.

TB from what I see of his comments only pointed out the company he keeps. I am not saying those are definitely company he knows...but not denying those people are NOT his friends just leave the door wide opened for people's imagination.

He cant say he wasn't aware of them because suing TB proves he didn't deny those messages were on his FB wall. He didn't indicate whether he approves or disapproves of those depraved bastards; and suing TB does not prove anything - it just goes to show he has something to fear people's gossip.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by aiyoyo on 08.08.11 11:55

@Ringo wrote:
@happychick wrote:
@Ringo wrote:Stop using your faux outrage as a weapon with which to attack this family please.





This family has been proven to neglect children to the point where one hasn't been seen for the past 4 years and they are proven to be downright liars. They continue to abuse their two remaining children by feeding them lies. They are worse than vile.

Get over yourself.

All of the above statements apart from the last two are libellous. You may want to re-think your post.

Ringo, you are so obvious - a TROLL is what you are!
Why do you think happychick should rethink her post otherwise who are you running to - to tell your tales? CR or mcscams?

Which of happychick statement is libellous by your troll reckoning?
The neglect bit is by mccanns own admission they made on national tv that they left their children alone while they went and got pissed which they excused as if they were in their back garden! They even excused themselves by saying it is within the bound of responsible parenting. Well responsible parents DO NOT leave their YOUNG CHILDREN home alone IN THE DARK while they went out and have a 'getinto one another adult time!' Then lied about the shutters ...

As for the lying for 4 years bit - well that is true too because the dogs barked so. Well if you rather believe them that is your business, but we believe the dogs and investigators and that's our perogative.
They never once send Maddie any message on all their countless tv appearances, all they did was beg for money as standby fund to sue people left right centre. Well if that is not liar's behavior I don't know what is? Kate hopes Maddie read her book - she obviously didnt give a thought to what Maddie will think about her mum vivid imagination regarding her private part? Just by that alone, I know that kate knows maddie cant ever read it because she is dead!

As for that bit happychick said about them abusing their twins by feeding them lies...well I agree they were lying to their twins when they told the twins a monster got Maddie - WELL....they didnt know that because there was no evidence of abduction. Any normal parent would be concerned there is no forensic trace of an abductor because it means the abductor will never be nabbed, but not the mccanns...they seemed unconcern about it.

They even said the abductor was in the room the previous night and yet they didn't wonder how the abductor managed to not leave forensic evidence behind. Dont forget the mccanns were out dinning every night without the children so effectively the abductor had the entire place to himself and could do what he wanted really...and nothing happened that night....and lo and behold still no evidence was left behind. He must be in a space man suit that phantom abductor or was he in a black invisible cloak?

I wouldn't call their pretense to the twins abuse.. I call it messing or f........g their head! And only sick people fooked up other people's head even their own children!

I believe by mccanns libel reckoning people are not allowed to say they murdered Maddie or were involved in her disappearing from planet earth and I don't see happychick saying anything like that so why should she rethink her post?

Tell us which bit she should rethink!
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by Guest on 08.08.11 12:03

Ringo has left the building for good. eh !!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by jd on 08.08.11 14:02

@aiyoyo wrote:They never once send Maddie any message on all their countless tv appearances

They did once in a channel 5 interview if you spin down to 4.40. It wasn't planned by any stretch of the imagination and it appears that they were really caught out by Natasha Kaplinsky when she asked them to send Maddie a message, they didn't know what to say. Gotta love Kates message 'hold on'! I'm sure this would have given Maddie all the love and confidence that she needed from her mother!



____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by HotlipsHealy on 08.08.11 14:21

Yes..."Hold on! Mummy has to write a book first"

____________________

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

avatar
HotlipsHealy

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by pauline on 08.08.11 15:13

@HotlipsHealy wrote:Yes..."Hold on! Mummy has to write a book first"

brilliant!
avatar
pauline

Posts : 548
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by aiyoyo on 08.08.11 23:18

@jd wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:They never once send Maddie any message on all their countless tv appearances

They did once in a channel 5 interview if you spin down to 4.40. It wasn't planned by any stretch of the imagination and it appears that they were really caught out by Natasha Kaplinsky when she asked them to send Maddie a message, they didn't know what to say. Gotta love Kates message 'hold on'! I'm sure this would have given Maddie all the love and confidence that she needed from her mother!



If you dont mind I cant be arsed listening to the liars' craps.

All I know is they were asked once "what would they say to Maddie" and kate stumbled and mumbled something like "we would tell her we love her" or something like that...which isnt direct or personal. she was addressing interviewer's question rather than talking to Maddie directly.nuff said. Apart from that once, they never ever send Maddie message IIRC - not even on lantern lighting night because usually messages are posted on lantern.

Neither kate or gerry ever once voluntarily mention Maddie in a loving longing and anxious way as if delivery messages directly to her during their tv appearances - it was always about their search their pain and how no authority is helping them..yada yada - they never ever ONCE even bother to refer to Maddie directly in the first person. Neither did they say to her directly that they missed her which would have been normal for any parent to say to their missing child. Especially in the mccanns case, more so, b/c they were adamant there she has not met any harm, is still alive, and findable, more so you would think they will send her message. They were just cold and strange, and these people are educated DOCTORS!!

Even during their book promotion in several countries not ONCE did they talk to Maddie directly..after 4 years they still cant bring themselves to tell Maddie "We love you or we miss you terribly" zilch nothing at all, ZERO - all they have to say to her is "just read the book"! Hell will freeze over before I believe she's alive ...they know - oh, and they know more than we do (that she is dead) because they were there (kate said that). - but they are not going to tell us how.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by jd on 08.08.11 23:32

Yes you are absolutely right. And I share your feelings too that I can't be bothered to listen to their crap lies! It is painful to watch them but sometimes we have to grin and bare it!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offensive

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.08.11 0:58

Marian wrote:It's still not too late for Mr Smethurst to issue a statement that he never saw the offensive material and that, if he had, he would have reported it to the authorities.
Thank you, that's a point I'll certainly be covering in my reply to the writ
avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14729
Reputation : 2847
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TITLE OF POST REMOVED

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.08.11 1:09

This post has been removed by Tony Bennett at the request of Edward Smethurst.
avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14729
Reputation : 2847
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A careless oversight

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.08.11 1:14

I would like to explain why the forum owner was not told about the 2nd Carter-Ruck letter of 4 August whilst in the meantime it DID appear on another blog.

Thursday 4 August was a busy day, especially after an e-mail received at 12.24pm from Carter-Ruck alleging libel.

I simply overlooked copying that letter to the forum-owner and indeed also omitted to send it to MF Committee members.

At about midnight a blog-owner who himself has been beset by Carter-Ruck letters recently, and had read my posts about the matter on this forum, made a simple request to be allowed to publish the letters. I clicked the two letters over to him.

This was a very unfortunate oversight for a number of reasons for which I have apologised to the forum-owner, who has done so much to support MF's work. The fact that she would be worried about the contents, and that the letter had appeared on another blog, was compounded by my having left for my holiday at 9am Friday morning (5th) and then been out of both internet contact and out of mobile phone contact as there was no signal around our holiday home at Maenorbyr Bay.

I am really sorry. It was careless. Not deliberate.
avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14729
Reputation : 2847
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TITLE OF POST REMOVED

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.08.11 1:19

This post has been removed at the request of Edward Smethurst following an agreement by Tony Bennett on 7 December 2007 to remove a list of postings to which Mr Smethurst objected.
avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14729
Reputation : 2847
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Perceptive

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.08.11 1:24

@crispyroll wrote:Ringo: "The police will not investigate this post because there is no evidence of any child having come to harm, it is merely an offensive statement and as far as I know there is no law against writing things which are in bad taste on the internet. Even reporting it to fb is unlikely to get it removed".

Right, there is no evidence of any child having harmed. But one can never know. Sweden's mass murderer was on FB talking about his sick thoughts. Would have been better if people who saw it would have reported him to police. Would have saved possibly many lives. Furthermore we are always told to pay attention or am I mistaken here?

What a perceptive observation if I may say so. Interesting how Ringo rushes to defend these utterly sick comments.
avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14729
Reputation : 2847
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum