The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

We've Been Cart Rucked!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!

Post by jd on 20.08.11 12:59

candyfloss wrote:Dancing on graves

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/

To be intensely happy if someone is made homeless really shows to normal minded individuals how evil these people are. What has happened to society to produce people like this, makes me ashamed to be British and they certainly don't represent my country

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 20.08.11 13:09

@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Dancing on graves

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/

To be intensely happy if someone is made homeless really shows to normal minded individuals how evil these people are. What has happened to society to produce people like this, makes me ashamed to be British and they certainly don't represent my country

I find most of the pros on twitter to be unable to carry out a simple discussion without resorting to snide comments and insults and expect no more than that from them. They are so cruel and heartless that I imagine none of them actually give to any charity or needy cause at all they simply spout their bile (now I am sounding like the "senior accademic" inky LOL)
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.11 13:18

@HotlipsHealy wrote:

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/f5-the-mccann-case

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Not one McCann supporter has voiced concerns that:

1. Greg the Groomer may be trawling FB looking for another 'Madeleine' to abduct.

2. ES's daughter maybe at risk from Greg the Groomer, Ben Murphy and James Halley.

3. These FB 'friends' belong to 'Fisting' and 'Bestiality' groups.

4. That these characters should be reported.

Not one McCann supporter has voiced concerns that Greg the Groomer, Ben Murphy or James Halley may be part of the paedo ring that took Madeleine.

Not one McCann supporter ever questions the ever-increasing evidence that questionable characters surround the Madeleine case - Gaspars, Greg the Groomer etc.

thinking

Instead, the McCann supporters (who believe the McCanns when they say that Madeleine was taken by a paedo) are whooping with delight that Mr Bennett could lose his house and savings.

Why do the McCann supporters not show any concern about the tragic situation that Madeleine finds herself in?

Why are the McCann supporters trawling blogs and websites looking for libel for Carter Ruck rather than trawling the lawless hills of Praia da Luz where Edgar Cowley believes Madeleine is being held captive?

Why are the McCann supporters not outraged that Madeleine has had to wait 4 years to be rescued from the lawless hills of Praia da Luz while her parents pay off their mortgage, write a book and find as many people to sue as possible?

Where does Madeleine actually figure in all of this?

thinking

Have merged this post with this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.08.11 13:23

Ive seen some of their comments on twitter, they haven't the intelligence to engage into a proper discussion or to argue their point. Stacking shelves in a supermarket would be too overbearing. They seem to be just plain angry nasty and evil individuals...probably loners...whose only kick in life is to be vile to people for the hell of it and insult them as deep as possible.....I just thank my lucky stars I didn't turn out like this

Back to top Go down

TITLE OF POST CHANGED

Post by Marian on 20.08.11 13:44

Deleted by Tony Bennett at the request of Edward Smethurst.
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 20.08.11 13:50

Deleted by Tony Bennett at the request of Edward Smethurst.
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.08.11 16:22

I agree well said Marian. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have never seen anybody who still believes the McCanns story, that can offer a reasonable and mature debate from their point of view. They all seem to be vile nasty and shouting accusations at every turn, and they certainly do not read the actual words of what is being said to them. Just read and interpret anything only from their single narrow point of view using a very closed mind. I guess this says all you need to know really. The analogy of the looters who all left Waterstones untouched comes to mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 20.08.11 16:56

This post has been removed by Tony Bennett at the request of Edward Smethurst.
Newintown

Back to top Go down

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Post by Guest on 20.08.11 17:38

I agree wholeheartedly Newintown. There have been some McCann supporters on this site from time to time; not a bad thing if they are prepared to be open-minded but they haven't been able to disguise their hatred of Tony in particular and anyone who thinks that the McCanns aren't being honest with us. It has always proved to be impossible to reason with them. Unless they are connected with the McCanns in some way, I just can't fathom out what motivates them.

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.08.11 18:31

I admire Tony Bennett tremendously, and also those that have stood by his side in the face of threats, intimidation, and a relentless stream of abuse. Thank you Jill Havern for not faltering or cowering when you yourself have been the target of a hateful campaign. It's a pleasure to be a member of your forum.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the warriors of justice!

pennylane xx

pennylane

Back to top Go down

And so say all of us......

Post by Guest on 20.08.11 18:53

I couldn't agree more Pennylane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 20.08.11 20:44

I echo Pennylane too.

Tony you and this forum are a credit to free speech everywhere!

Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.08.11 22:45

I too echo Pennylane....everyone on this forum is doing a fantastic job, and the most honest and responsible one too

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 21.08.11 0:51

@Marian wrote:I would have some respect for the McCanns if they publicly disassociated themselves from the element amongst their supporters which behaves as other posters here have described. Who on earth would want pondlife like this on their side? Instead, just like Mr Smethurst doing nothing to distance himself from his Facebook friends, they hassle only those of us who are anxious to know the truth of what is going on here.

Why should they, they desperately depend on other pondlife like them so that they are feed on one another and feel safety in numbers. In fact they are thankful they got these pond lives on their side otherwise they would be the only two people talking to themselves.

Look at their F/B - its full of plenty sick youngsters - rumour had it they enlist youngsters to post on their F/B to give them the feel good factor. The youngsters are probably paid by per post ..the more you post the more you get - bit like paid online survey.

There is not one serious poster on their FB discussion how the abduction could have taken place...ie supporting their abduction theory - it was all about how they support the pair of liars and how they wish Maddie will come home soon and them ordering mccanns product (Madeleine merchandise of course) and either didnt get a response or havent got the product...just people wasting time really. This is the ONLY type of people mccanns got on their F/B - says it all really.

Lately they even choose to switch off their wall on weekends - I suspect they dont need the pocket money from marketing madeleine product anymore since they got plenty from book deal.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.08.11 1:05

You have to ask though how they can support the abduction when there is no evidence of an abduction! Just a missing child....think these kids have been watching star trek too much

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 21.08.11 1:58

@pennylane wrote:I admire Tony Bennett tremendously, and also those that have stood by his side in the face of threats, intimidation, and a relentless stream of abuse. Thank you Jill Havern for not faltering or cowering when you yourself have been the target of a hateful campaign. It's a pleasure to be a member of your forum.

pennylane xx

Let's not forget it is not only the pro fora who hate Tony and Jill. I have seen people being lectured on other "anti" fora just because they post here. Sadly freedom of speech means for many "as long as it agrees with my opinions", and the opinion might be about anything.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 21.08.11 10:51

@lj wrote:
@pennylane wrote:I admire Tony Bennett tremendously, and also those that have stood by his side in the face of threats, intimidation, and a relentless stream of abuse. Thank you Jill Havern for not faltering or cowering when you yourself have been the target of a hateful campaign. It's a pleasure to be a member of your forum.

pennylane xx

Let's not forget it is not only the pro fora who hate Tony and Jill. I have seen people being lectured on other "anti" fora just because they post here. Sadly freedom of speech means for many "as long as it agrees with my opinions", and the opinion might be about anything.

Good morning lj,

I admit I find it all very baffling and I long for greater unity, not least because it would give us far greater impact!

We may not have freedom to speak out on certain topics we wish to see embraced on various fora, for a variety of reasons, but we are free to remain a member or leave if we are unhappy. As someone who wouldn't know the first thing about setting up my own forum, nor do I have the slightest desire to do so, I am grateful to those who have taken the initiative and created places for us to discuss this case, albeit with restrictions we may or may not agree with. It is not a perfect world, and I have learned to accept it never will be.

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.08.11 11:12

pennylane xx

That's very kind of you roses

Though, of course, this forum would be useless without all the members and moderators who contribute to it! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 21.08.11 11:30

@Admin wrote:

pennylane xx

That's very kind of you

Though, of course, this forum would be useless without all the members and moderators who contribute to it!

Yes indeed. Amen!

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum