The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Mm11

Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Mm11

Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Regist10

Human Bones found in Algarve - update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Bones found in Algarve - update

Post by Snifferdog 06.06.12 13:09

Interesting that the previous bottom photo I posted is showing again when I posted up the new one. I wonder if it will still be there later? Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 234726

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Bones found in Algarve - update

Post by Spaniel 06.06.12 15:15

I leant my head to the left so that the left of the picture appears as the top and this is what I see. To the left of the dark patch the face of a Spaniel puppy. To the right a dog's face with a blaze down its muzzle, then the legs. It looks like two dogs lying together. To me the dog's faces are perfectly clear. It's probably one of those pics where we all see different things, although this wasn't apparently the one sent to authorities.

What makes our members think that oddity is a poster here, is it the writing style?

ETA The terrier looking dog has his chin on the Spaniel's chest. The more I look the better the detail appears.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 06.06.12 15:33

I see they are both "postage stamps" now. After I posted up the second rotated one the first and second one were showing but now they are both "postage stamps". Perhaps I am not allowed to post these pics from Oddity. To me it looks like a body but I think it is very subjective as to what one sees. I saw what looks like a body lying with the head in your left hand corner, body straight across to mid right hand side. I shall look for your Spaniels!

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by FH 11.06.12 14:49

Snifferdog wrote:I see they are both "postage stamps" now. After I posted up the second rotated one the first and second one were showing but now they are both "postage stamps". Perhaps I am not allowed to post these pics from Oddity. To me it looks like a body but I think it is very subjective as to what one sees. I saw what looks like a body lying with the head in your left hand corner, body straight across to mid right hand side. I shall look for your Spaniels!

Do we have any idea of scale? Is it 0.5m by 1m, or 20m by 40m? My brain isn't good at pattern recognition, I can't see a body, or dogs, just pixellated bluriness.
FH

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 11.06.12 15:08

I can see a skeletal figure huddled up, with knees up to chest. But if I looked hard enough I would likely see the face of our lord!

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by FH 11.06.12 15:43

david_uk wrote:I can see a skeletal figure huddled up, with knees up to chest. But if I looked hard enough I would likely see the face of our lord!

I still can't see it. To me there look to be a lot of parallel and perpendicular lines almost like walls or a building and if the darkness is shadow, then there is a large tower like structure in the middle. They could of course be artifacts of the pixellation.
FH

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 11.06.12 16:19

Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Odd2_b10

This is just what I see, like a magic eye pic! or Ink Blob! , it could just as easily be a shot of an Airbase or Loch Ness!!

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.06.12 16:42

Wait, I can see numbers and letters, could it be a k, j, t, y, and a number 2, is there also a couple of b's there?.....no, ludicrous, how could that be their fault anyway? Sorry warped humour day: winkwink
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.12 17:23

anil39200 wrote:Wait, I can see numbers and letters, could it be a k, j, t, y, and a number 2, is there also a couple of b's there?.....no, ludicrous, how could that be their fault anyway? Sorry warped humour day: Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 302873
2b1?
Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 742129
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.06.12 22:07

Châtelaine wrote:
anil39200 wrote:Wait, I can see numbers and letters, could it be a k, j, t, y, and a number 2, is there also a couple of b's there?.....no, ludicrous, how could that be their fault anyway? Sorry warped humour day: Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 302873
2b1?
Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 742129

tee hee
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by FH 13.06.12 21:33

david_uk wrote:Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Odd2_b10

This is just what I see, like a magic eye pic! or Ink Blob! , it could just as easily be a shot of an Airbase or Loch Ness!!

Thank you. It's a bit clearer, but I'd still love to know the scale.
FH

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 14.06.12 9:44

FH wrote:
david_uk wrote:Human Bones found in Algarve - update  - Page 2 Odd2_b10

Thank you. It's a bit clearer, but I'd still love to know the scale.
Indeed! me too, this might just be the last resting place of Gulliver....

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum