The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by PeterMac on 03.08.11 9:58

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...
Yes he can !
But he won't.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Truthful explanations.......

Post by Guest on 03.08.11 13:00

I always think of Clarence's quote that there was an innocent explanation for anything that the police might find. The McCanns certainly were imaginative with their stories - CuddleCat socialising with corpses, the smell of sea bass and dirty nappies, nose bleeds etc - and it must have been hard at times for Clarence to keep a straight face.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by PeterMac on 03.08.11 13:44

Jean wrote:I always think of Clarence's quote that there was an innocent explanation for anything that the police might find. The McCanns certainly were imaginative with their stories - CuddleCat socialising with corpses, the smell of sea bass and dirty nappies, nose bleeds etc - and it must have been hard at times for Clarence to keep a straight face.
He seems to have managed it with the photograph of the non existent girl in India.
(*Email a blank sheet of A4 - "No- that is not Madeleine" ?)

A work still in progress btw.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by lj on 03.08.11 14:42

The fact he feels the need to explain it iso reacting like : "OMG can she be dead?" says it all.
If Madeleine truly had been abducted the only explanation would have been the abductor killed her.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

gerry cant explain what the dogs found

Post by russiandoll on 14.09.11 17:34

never mind him what about his wife....contemptuous dismissal of the dogs work.........referring to the video the PJ had her watch as a "film show " LIKE ITS A FICTION AFTER ALL THE TALES THEY HAVE SPUN... would not the expected reaction of 2 people who believed their daughter had been abducted utter shock and horror and a statement to the police that this indicated that she had been injured or killed before being removed from aparmtent 5a by her abductor[s] instead of belittling the highly trained dogs' work... as for the car, Kate says it was not a blind search as the scenic had pictures of madeleine all over it....i assume she wasnt suggesting the dogs went to it due to recognising maddies photo! Yes I think she meant Martin Grime was " leading" the animal....the dog did indeed walk away a few times and was as Kate said brought back, but he was brought back to other cars as well. The arrogance never ceases to amaze me.
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

their reactions are nearly always wrong

Post by tigger on 14.09.11 19:41

russiandoll wrote:never mind him what about his wife....contemptuous dismissal of the dogs work.........referring to the video the PJ had her watch as a "film show " LIKE ITS A FICTION AFTER ALL THE TALES THEY HAVE SPUN... would not the expected reaction of 2 people who believed their daughter had been abducted utter shock and horror and a statement to the police that this indicated that she had been injured or killed before being removed from aparmtent 5a by her abductor[s] instead of belittling the highly trained dogs' work... as for the car, Kate says it was not a blind search as the scenic had pictures of madeleine all over it....i assume she wasnt suggesting the dogs went to it due to recognising maddies photo! Yes I think she meant Martin Grime was " leading" the animal....the dog did indeed walk away a few times and was as Kate said brought back, but he was brought back to other cars as well. The arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

We could almost do a separate topic on that:
She also said that their car was easily recognised (what by the dogs?) because it had stickers and photos of Maddie on it. On the video it is clear that the posters aren't visible from the direction the dogs and the handler approached the car.
Kate says that the DNA could only have been a plant. ???
That means there was a body to take it from, a body that was frozen for some time, somebody took some DNA off it and deposited this in the car they rented. Tut tut, that makes no sense at all. Not only that, you're saying now that you are willing to believe there is a body to be accessed.....
Kate says the cadaver odour is from contact with six corpses in the UK. This doesn't explain the red t shirt, but she did take cuddlecat with her to the morgue, she says! But cuddlecat was the 24/7 companion of Maddie, wtf is it doing with her at work and at a morgue? Thin story anyway for a GP.

Strangely enough, questions like this are never asked in interviews are they? Are there ANY journalists left on earth?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by Gillyspot on 14.09.11 23:40

Gerry was so confident with his interview when he said "Ask the dogs Sandra" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vh5ObkBM3c&feature=related even though he knew that they were on shaky ground as were relying on lawyers from Zapata case - even though the husband pleaded guilt to the murder of his wife. Gerry & Kate were so confident the dogs were wrong - but not in this case or Zapata's. IMO!
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by Guest on 15.09.11 19:39

If he was so confident I wonder why they paid to have their own DNA test and why the results were never broadcast from the rooftops? I often wonder why they wanted to hold on to that exact car after they left Portugal.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by lj on 16.09.11 0:07

russiandoll wrote:never mind him what about his wife....contemptuous dismissal of the dogs work.........referring to the video the PJ had her watch as a "film show " LIKE ITS A FICTION AFTER ALL THE TALES THEY HAVE SPUN... would not the expected reaction of 2 people who believed their daughter had been abducted utter shock and horror and a statement to the police that this indicated that she had been injured or killed before being removed from aparmtent 5a by her abductor[s] instead of belittling the highly trained dogs' work... as for the car, Kate says it was not a blind search as the scenic had pictures of madeleine all over it....i assume she wasnt suggesting the dogs went to it due to recognising maddies photo! Yes I think she meant Martin Grime was " leading" the animal....the dog did indeed walk away a few times and was as Kate said brought back, but he was brought back to other cars as well. The arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

Arrogance is very often a symptom of stupidity, and here clearly it is. They try to look as scientist with their "double blind" babbling, but forget the only reasonable reaction for a parent of an abducted child would be: OMG, could she be dead" or words like that. Kate has with her diary and her book given such a clear picture of what a mini intellectual, and maxi psych patient she is.


____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

the superior medics

Post by tigger on 16.09.11 7:10

lj wrote:

Arrogance is very often a symptom of stupidity, and here clearly it is. They try to look as scientist with their "double blind" babbling, but forget the only reasonable reaction for a parent of an abducted child would be: OMG, could she be dead" or words like that. Kate has with her diary and her book given such a clear picture of what a mini intellectual, and maxi psych patient she is.


Yes, that remark about 'what we in medicine call a double blind study'. All the cars in the large garage were inspected as is clear from the video. In double blind studies, neither the patient nor the supplier of the medicine knows whether they are giving a placebo or the medicine to avoid subconscious signals or placebo effect in the patient.
Neither the handler nor the dogs knew if there was anything to find in the cars.They were simply all inspected, the posters were not visible from the front of their car, which was the only way they approached it.
Does anyone know what she says exactly? I thought she said it was a double blind study? Which would mean she doesn't know what that means herself.

Gerry's remark that the last time he saw Madeleine she was lying in the recovery position. As if that was a really clever remark only a qualified medic could make. Methinks they try to remind us how clever they are by dragging their profession into it.




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by Zelina on 16.09.11 8:42

Thin story anyway for a GP.
Indeed, how often does the average GP come into contact with a deceased patient? I would imagine that it a rare occurence.

When I worked in a hospital, GPs NEVER visited the morgue. Why would they? the pathologist and his/her staff take care of everything.

The only other people who occasionally visited the morgue were the police.

This story is just ludicrous.

____________________
Daniel 11:27, "…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:"

Zelina

Posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Hi Molly,

Post by tigger on 16.09.11 12:29

Molly wrote:If he was so confident I wonder why they paid to have their own DNA test and why the results were never broadcast from the rooftops? I often wonder why they wanted to hold on to that exact car after they left Portugal.

Did they hang on to the car after they left Portugal? That's the first I've heard. I'd also completely forgotten about their DNA results.
IMO one of the biggest miscarriages of justice and interference on record. FSS must have been livid, now they're closed down. They had an excellent reputation.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by Angelique on 16.09.11 12:50

I know for sure that I read the the FSS was closed down somewhere, can't remember where.

But I have just been here:

http://www.forensic.gov.uk/html/services/

Are these the same people or their replacement ? Either way they seem to be "still here"!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by lj on 16.09.11 13:23

tigger wrote:
lj wrote:

Arrogance is very often a symptom of stupidity, and here clearly it is. They try to look as scientist with their "double blind" babbling, but forget the only reasonable reaction for a parent of an abducted child would be: OMG, could she be dead" or words like that. Kate has with her diary and her book given such a clear picture of what a mini intellectual, and maxi psych patient she is.


Yes, that remark about 'what we in medicine call a double blind study'. All the cars in the large garage were inspected as is clear from the video. In double blind studies, neither the patient nor the supplier of the medicine knows whether they are giving a placebo or the medicine to avoid subconscious signals or placebo effect in the patient.
Neither the handler nor the dogs knew if there was anything to find in the cars.They were simply all inspected, the posters were not visible from the front of their car, which was the only way they approached it.
Does anyone know what she says exactly? I thought she said it was a double blind study? Which would mean she doesn't know what that means herself.

Gerry's remark that the last time he saw Madeleine she was lying in the recovery position. As if that was a really clever remark only a qualified medic could make. Methinks they try to remind us how clever they are by dragging their profession into it.





Nope she thinks the doggies would recognize their car because of the posters.
It is also the Fü*king Tosser" moment.

Quote:
Ricardo started the video player. I saw the dogs going into apartment 5A, one at a time, with the handler, PC Martin Grime
(then of the South Yorkshire police, later self-employed). Each dog ran around the apartment, jumping over beds, into the
wardrobe and generally having a good sniff. At one point, the handler directed the dogs to a spot behind the couch in the
sitting room, close to the curtains. He called the dogs over to him to investigate this particular site. The dogs ultimately
‘alerted’. I felt myself starting to relax a little. This was not what I would call an exact science.
In footage of the apartment next door to ours, one of the dogs began to root in the corner of a room near a piece of furniture.
PC Grime summoned the dog and they left the flat.
The film show continued. Now we were in an underground garage where eight or so cars were parked, including our rented
Renault Scenic. It was hard to miss: the windows were plastered with pictures of Madeleine. In medicine we would call this an
‘unblinded’ study, one that is susceptible to bias. One of the dogs ran straight past our car, nose in the air, heading towards
the next vehicle. The handler stopped next to the Renault and called the dog. It obeyed, returning to him, but then ran off
again. Staying by the car, PC Grime instructed the dog to come back several times and directed it to certain parts of the
vehicle before it eventually supplied an alert by barking.
Each time a dog gave a signal, Ricardo would pause the video and inform me that blood had been found in this site and that
the DNA from the sample matched Madeleine’s. He would stare at me intently and ask me to explain this. These were the only
times I didn’t respond with a ‘No comment.’ Instead I said I couldn’t explain it, but neither could he. I remember feeling such
disdain for Ricardo at this point. What was he doing? I thought. Just following orders? Under my breath, I found myself
whispering, ‘Fucking tosser, fucking tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not
deserve my respect. ‘Fucking tosser . . .’

The following "Fair Use" Rationale for posting this material is provided:
The use of copyrighted material is nonprofit in nature and is for discussion purposes.



____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Thanks lj.

Post by tigger on 16.09.11 16:49

Since I don't have the book, I do have to guess sometimes.
So 'we in medicine call it an unblinded study'. Hmmm. No, it's an inspection of a number of vehicles.
Cars are inanimate so will not provide feedback of any kind.
Grimes called the dogs back several times to all the three or four cars he inspected before the Renault.
She is trying to say that the dogs were influenced by the handler, overlooking the fact that the DNA could hardly have been put there by either.
So that was the religious chant moment f...t.....
On the DM website this actually got a lot of adverse comment. There is yet hope!


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Hi Tigger

Post by Guest on 16.09.11 18:35

tigger wrote:/quote]

Did they hang on to the car after they left Portugal? That's the first I've heard. I'd also completely forgotten about their DNA results.
IMO one of the biggest miscarriages of justice and interference on record. FSS must have been livid, now they're closed down. They had an excellent reputation.

Yes, Tigger, it was unbelievable but they are the McCann's. The McCann's left Portugal on 9th I think. The hire car lease expired on 25th. They expressed an interest in extending that lease but were told they couldn't have that particular car but could have a different car. They insisted that they wanted that particular car but were told that if they wanted that car they would have to buy it.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CORRESPONDENCE_RENTAL_CARS.htm
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum