The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Mobile Phones - Info Needed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mobile Phones - Info Needed

Post by Guest on 03.08.11 16:09

Ready for another one of those strange coincidences?

30/04-06/05 C5C Charlotte Gorrod (owner booking)
29/04-06/05 C5D Sheilagh Jennifer Ogden
05/05-18/05 C5D Diane Leckenby (owner booking)
06/05-09/05 C5E Hubbard (donos booking)
05/05-19/05 C5F Craig (donos booking)
04/05-09/05 C5G Claire (owner booking)
28/04-03/05 C5K Stuart Alan Plumbey
03/05-10/05 C5K James Bernard Cairns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.08.11 16:13

@jd wrote:
he was replaced 3 days later on May 6th 2007!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.08.11 16:18

Stella wrote:
30/04-06/05 C5C Charlotte Gorrod (owner booking)
29/04-06/05 C5D Sheilagh Jennifer Ogden
05/05-18/05 C5D Diane Leckenby (owner booking)
06/05-09/05 C5E Hubbard (donos booking)
05/05-19/05 C5F Craig (donos booking)
04/05-09/05 C5G Claire (owner booking)
28/04-03/05 C5K Stuart Alan Plumbey
03/05-10/05 C5K James Bernard Cairns
Is it also a coinicdence that this woman left 1 day earlier than she originally planned to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.08.11 16:40

I'm not sure who Sheilagh Jennifer Ogden is? Maybe she left because she had enough of all the media commotion or maybe for another reason?

'Owner booking' I assume means Mark Warner resort making the booking rather than through an tour operator? Which would makes sense because whoever you booked through you had different options for the holiday I think, likes extra beds etc

Another coincidence is the apartment 5A is actually owned by a McCann, a Ruth McCann. Says there are no ties but who really knows, everyone is in denial about everything. All these coincidences are absolutely amazing, you couldn't make a film and make the story believable!

Is there any info on when these bookings were made anywhere? Would be interesting to see the date when the T9 made theirs, Gorrod, and Hubbard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 8:23

No jd, there is no way of knowing when these bookings were made unfortunately.

As for the terms;

'owner booking', this is one we believe where the person staying in it, arranged the rental directly with the owner.

'Donos' booking, this is where the person who owns it, is currently using it.

'clientes directos', we believe is a booking made directly with OC management.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.08.11 14:30

Stella wrote:No jd, there is no way of knowing when these bookings were made unfortunately.

This is a shame. With the characters who I strongly suspect are involved, this could really help with the motives and timelines etc

Ive found the Garrods booked around 28th March 2007. And the 2 infamous nannies started at the resort March/April too

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 14:46

@jd wrote:

Ive found the Garrods booked around 28th March 2007.
The Gorrods may have booked to fly to Portugal on the 28th, which in itself is really last minute !!! But what I would like to know is when they reserved a place at OC. They may very well have turned up there is their car on the 30th and rented a villa on the spot. It might explain where they were on the evenings of the 28th and 29th, especially if they were originally booked into another holiday resort. Tanner gets a call at 04.02 on the 29th, Charlotte Gorrod her good friend from Exeter, mysteriously pitches up on the 30th. Another coincidence maybe ?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.08.11 14:57

Stella wrote:
@jd wrote:

Ive found the Garrods booked around 28th March 2007.
The Gorrods may have booked to fly to Portugal on the 28th, which in itself is really last minute !!! But what I would like to know is when they reserved a place at OC. They may very well have turned up there is their car on the 30th and rented a villa on the spot. It might explain where they were on the evenings of the 28th and 29th, especially if they were originally booked into another holiday resort. Tanner gets a call at 04.02 on the 29th, Charlotte Gorrod her good friend from Exeter, mysteriously pitches up on the 30th. Another coincidence maybe ?

Good spot. clapping1 Maybe that mysterious call to Tanner was from the Garrods....would fit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Murat

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 18:40

That mobile phone evidence is very compelling. If Murat came over to help them out - some questions. Did the PJ's conduct searches around the areas where his mobile phone records showed? Why did the T9 try to stitch him up? Why no cadaver evidence in his mother's car? I think that's probably my homework for the weekend...

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.08.11 19:22

As the layers of onions are unravelling, the smell is getting stronger. A lot of things are now coinciding & making sense from the day Murat arrived on the 1st May to the 3rd May, and the web of deception and times are connecting. This period of time I think is crucial. I'm starting to form a theory that this whole thing probably started long before that week in PDL, and Murats visit to Devon prior was to finalise details. What they were planning and what this is all about is the big question? Anyones guess at this stage

Why they are turning on Murat is another big question? But it looks very much that whatever this was about between them, something didn't go according to plan and within this circle they are rounding up to pin the blame on him, in order to cover their own backsides. It might not be the obvious what went wrong

I hazard a guess that in the 83% of documents that were never released contains all the answers. It seems ironic that the vital documents are missing. I am so sure the PL know exactly what this is about, and are playing their own games to get the truth out with proof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.08.11 9:18

The problem I think has always been the sheer scale of everything. So many people all involved. So many different apartments, some known, some unknown. So many people all pointing the finger at someone in particular. So many different days to try and work out was the actual day she went missing. The variables go on and on.

The PJ needed much longer than they got to look into this. I have no doubts they would have got there in the end, before their investigation was purposely cut short by "political intervention".

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.08.11 16:28

I think the confusion is purposely made to take people off the scent. In some respects you have to close your mind to the so called 'evidence' and look elsewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.11 10:13

This makes an interesting read.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRIGADE-OF-INFORMATION.htm

No mention, unlike kikoratton's analysis, of any patterns with Murat's phone activity !!! I don't think they were looking outside the box.

Conclusions (Regarding phone calls)

The analysis we undertook did not, in truth, reveal major dissonance or pertinent questions, except perhaps the existence of diverse numbers contacted (sometimes insistently) by some of the members of the group and the owner of those telephone lines ' presumably because they did not correspond to national telecommunications operators ' were not identified, knowledge of this information could eventually be useful.

Restricting this information to the McCann couple, once established that no communications that could be seen as suspicious were detected from the other members of the group, the following calls are notable:

1. Gerald (TM 4477********), the numbers:

- 4478******** from which 14 text messages were received on the eve of the disappearance 02-05-2007 and another 4 messages on 04-05-2007.

- 4479******** the only number to contact the girl's father during the afternoon of the disappearance (12.24).

- 4413******** to which Gerry made a long call (of more than 11 minutes) at 23.40 on 03-05-2007 and which he contacted again at 00.05, 00.13 and 00.21, receiving a return call of 2.28 minute at 00.27, which was the last contact registered between these 2 numbers.

2. Kate (TM 4479********), the numbers:

- 4479******** the only number to contact Madeleine0s mother by SMS on the afternoon of 03-05-2007 at 12.31 and 12.34, the following communications being two short calls (6 and 29 seconds respectively) made by Gerry to his wife after the disappearance at 23.14 and 23.17.

- 4479******** ' for which there is a register of 20 messages between the number and Kate's mobile and also 5 calls during the early morning on 04-05-2007 at 03.07, 03.23, 03.28, 08.34 and 08.52 with a duration of 03, 3.04, 6.56, 1.01 and 1.15, the first and last 2 of these calls (the shortest) were made by Kate.

- 4415********,
- 4417********
- 4411******** for being numbers with which relatively long conversations were held in comparison to the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.08.11 21:00

[quote="jd"]
Molly wrote:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id231.html

"This shrine (above), which appears on the mantelpiece of the McCanns' family home in Rothley, curiously places a Terramundi money pot at its centrepiece. Madeleine's name is spelt out by what looks like a wooden train.

One would have expected something rather more sympathetic and sensitive from the McCanns in memory of Madeleine, who Kate described, in a letter to Paulo Rebelo, as 'the most precious thing in our life.'

Of course, these items may have some sentimental significance to Madeleine, of which we are unaware. But, even if that were the case, to place what, on first sight, appears to be an urn beside the precious 'last photograph' of Madeleine still seems ill judged and insensitive. "

OMG this is sick. Mentally unhinged comes to mind.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum