The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Why would you need to cover up a child's death?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why would you need to cover up a child's death?

Post by Guest on 01.08.11 22:04

We have 9 adults here, including the parents. We know where the evidence is pointing but we don't know the facts.

It's wrecking my head, what would make 9 (potentially more) people close ranks and hide the death of a child?

I know there is the freemason theory but how can that influence 5 women?

Only one comes to mind for me, the possibility that all the children were drugged, it wasn't Calpol, They faced being struck off if the kids were tested. I just can't imagine 7 people all supporting a murderer or a tragic accident.

I also don't buy that they all went home to bed on the first night.

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Re: Why would you need to cover up a child's death?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 01.08.11 23:10

I think you raise a very good question here. And I believe it one which has caused a vast amount of debate over the last four years. If for a moment we suppose that events on 3rd May panned out the way the McCanns demand we do, that still doesn't explain the appalling recall of, lets not forget, Doctors, a profession which demands the highest standards of accuracy. The witness statements demonstrate that these individuals can barely string a coherent sentence together, cannot present the events in a consistant manner and so on. Are they really collectively such ineffective recorders of fact and detail? I would be terrified to be treated by any of the doctors after reading their statements, that's for sure.

So, the profession demands skills not demonstrated here, are they just playing dumb for the purposes of concealement, and what are they concealing if anything.

There is something, (a theory only) which would necessitate the highest degree of concealement, would explain why there is potentially protection from high places and also explain why the police seem to be ignoring the glaringly obvious. There were elements early on, within the first few weeks which IMHO hold all the truth of the case, but bearing in mind a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime, the danger of a case collapsing on a technicality and a jury being impossible to find due to the attention the case has recieved.....

Things I would hope the police are looking very closely as part of the "review". And for what it's worth, I'd bet my last Rolo that it is something more than a mere "review" that is being carried out!!
Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 02.08.11 6:02

Sadly I have met quite a few plain dumb doctors in my life, and I believe that that is the case in this group.
I believe that xenophobia (very often seen in dumb people) plays an important role here.
I believe the majority of the group was not informed, but when a problem arose, because they were so xenophobic, they closed ranks and blindly supported the McCann's version. Moreover they were all also guilty of neglect, of criminal negligence, criminal since now a child has disappeared.
I believe the xenophobia was more or less the reason all that support from important people happened. That and "the white damsel in distress syndrome" and now no one dares to backtrack.

I don't believe there are all kind of government led cover ups going on. It is all a case of plain stupidity and egotism (and being under the influence) hopelessly gone wrong and now no-one has the guts to speak up.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.08.11 6:34

I agree with you about the xenophobia, the superiority complex. On Mccann files there is a letter from a portugese detective stating his surprise that a witness/s see fit to dictate terms re: the reconstruction. However, I do believe there is some sort oof political intervention, mainly regarding the media aspects of the case and the almst superhuman ability of team McC to censor what is on the web. The Sunday Seven interview has apparently evaporated too. WTF. How can they influence that? The Express were ordered to take down a picture of them smiling....if it's not coming from someone either political or judicial, where is this influence coming from? Doctors are not that important or exclusive, even the Queen gets the odd unflattering photo published. Interestingly, the McC's and cohorts have done nothing to refute the Gaspars statements, which if untrue are equally as damaging, if not more so that Amarals and Pat B's theories.

I need to research into operation Ore, because IIRC some influencal people got hooked up in that and the media didn't make that much of it.

And something which has always niggled, even to this day, is when Gerry was asked if he knew Robert Murat and said he wasn't going to comment on that. I think he did know him, or David Payne did, and nothing will convince me otherwise. I do not believe for one minute that the Exeter thing, the priest thing etc was looked at properly and I personally think that is an extremely important area. I could be completely wrong but my intuition red flagged this area at the time and I was astounded it wasn't persued in the media. Or that as far as I am aware it was picked up by Pat Brown or another professional body. I would like to hear her take on that.
Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Some people are definitely more equal than others

Post by Guest on 02.08.11 9:50

In reply to the previous comment from Smoke and Mirrors regarding the Gaspars' statements, I assume that the wording should read "if true" rather than "if untrue". As far as I am aware, for the obvious reason that anything detrimental does not get printed, the mainstream media has never mentioned the statements. Therefore the McCanns wouldn't deny or challenge them as that would only bring them to people's attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 02.08.11 14:18

Molly wrote:We have 9 adults here, including the parents. We know where the evidence is pointing but we don't know the facts.

It's wrecking my head, what would make 9 (potentially more) people close ranks and hide the death of a child?

I know there is the freemason theory but how can that influence 5 women?

Any ideas?

Eastern Stars?

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You learn something new every day

Post by Guest on 02.08.11 17:16

I hope that I'm not the only person who had no idea what Eastern Stars are. Now I do know that the Order of the Eastern Star is a masonic organisation to which women as well as men can join. From what I can gather it seems to be based only in America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 02.08.11 18:17

Marian wrote:I hope that I'm not the only person who had no idea what Eastern Stars are. Now I do know that the Order of the Eastern Star is a masonic organisation to which women as well as men can join. From what I can gather it seems to be based only in America.

I believe it's global Marion, although if I remember right, i'm sure I read it's not compatible with the UGLE (United grand lodge of England) There's plenty of other masonic orders for women though. Here's an example, with lodges all over the UK

http://www.owf.org.uk/Craft.htm
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 02.08.11 18:22

No, I had never heard of them either, and had to do a quick google search. Somehow I don't think it's that.

It's something of a mystery as to why two doctors can be given so much protection. I know that some people, (I am not one) put doctors on a pedestal, but this is "ludicrous".
Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.08.11 18:59

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
I need to research into operation Ore, because IIRC some influencal people got hooked up in that and the media didn't make that much of it.
Be very VERY careful with Operation Ore. Gamble was involved in it. They told the world and the committees of Parliament that it was foolproof, amd that anyone named was guilty as charged, but ultimately it turned out to have been a credit card scam by a bloke in South America, wgo was horified that people had gone to prison and in several cases commited suicide before court.
Be very careful. Do your research before you comment.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 02.08.11 19:18

@PeterMac wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Be very VERY careful with Operation Ore. Gamble was involved in it. They told the world and the committees of Parliament that it was foolproof, amd that anyone named was guilty as charged, but ultimately it turned out to have been a credit card scam by a bloke in South America, wgo was horified that people had gone to prison and in several cases commited suicide before court.
Be very careful. Do your research before you comment.

Yes, what a terrible mess they made of it. Guilty people got off scott free, innocent people suffered. Estimated 39 suicides.
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 03.08.11 0:26

a secret about maddie
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 03.08.11 22:39

Jane Tanner and a big secret about Maddie i think she is the NO1 VIP of the T7
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 18:11

It's definitely like an onion, lots of layers. Very suspect that medical and financial records weren't released to the PJ's. And then the "other twin" comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.08.11 18:13

@ROSA wrote:Jane Tanner and a big secret about Maddie i think she is the NO1 VIP of the T7

Jane Tanner does seem to be quietly at the centre of most of the action and the main events...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 18:16

@jd wrote:
@ROSA wrote:Jane Tanner and a big secret about Maddie i think she is the NO1 VIP of the T7

Jane Tanner does seem to be quietly at the centre of most of the action and the main events...

Yes, I thought that she was chosen because she would appear to be the one who knew the McCann's least so would appear more neutral. But now I am not so sure.

Back to top Go down

why would you need to cover up a childs death

Post by russiandoll on 14.09.11 17:03

I was struck in her book by kate mccanns devotion to the catholic church and mary, and her going for solace and peace to the local church in Luz dedidcated to mary. i would therefore have expected much more of a relationship with the local catholic priest but he figures as a brief visitor on the scene and is a ghostly presence, unlike the Hubbard family[ Anglican priest's family]. Fr Pacheco barely gets a mention...the representative of her profound faith and priest at the church she came to love.
any thoughts folks..could Kate have confided in him? I dont say confessed as I am not convinced she has harmed her daughter or concealed an accident......I think she knows something she cant for some reason divulge but dont know what on earth it is.......the more I read the more confusing it gets even though evidence points in one direction.. any thoughts on the priest?
russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 14.09.11 17:15

The priest was replaced on 6th May 2007....3 days after Maddie disappeared. He was sent from canada though he originally comes from norfolk right near to Murat, and the same part of Norfolk that the previous priest (who was replaced) came from...small world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 16.09.11 8:43

Just a possible senario after further reading...

Human cloning has been done successfully in various countries such as America, Netherlands and Korea. Whether legal or not has varied in the Netherlands. Cloned animals have been shown to have much shorter lives.

Whether Madeleine was 100% well or not we don't know but the tapas group could have been available to help. Rachel said they could do a resus if needed. Gerry said he wasn't there to enjoy himself.

If Madeleine died within a few hours of starting her holiday, they had time to plan. No pix of the holiday. Madeleine's possessions removed. Medical and card details withheld.

The creche register looks suspicious and I think the Naylor stand-in idea should be followed up.

If the priest was told about cloning , that would really spoil his day!!!

So if Kate did say "They've taken her" I could see that Madeleine had to be removed to keep from having to submit to a post mortem.

I read on Twitter that Richard Branson and Gordon Brown knew about the cloning experiment but this is not confirmed.

Why they couldn't have just said Madeleine wandered off on the beach is odd instead of making up tales of neglect. Did it have to be an abduction ? Either way , all Madeleine's items weren't either present or suitable for dna testing. To me, the dogs certainly proved beyond doubt that there was a dead body in 5A and it was transported in the hire car 3 weeks after she died.

The whole McCann affair is odd. Why sue all the people, travel the world, write a bewk, set up Ltd company, register trade marks and have the papers and tv singing about it every day? Couldn't they just have kept quiet or was it the publicity and the money they craved.

How many viewers would think about it if the BBC said on it's News at Six "Another human clone has been successfully born"? Not earth-shattering as it has been going on for years now. I think it is high time the truth was out.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/human-cloning-facts.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonaid

...or maybe it happened differently...bottom line is Madeleine is gone and the parents are just searching for money and fame...imo
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good catholic Kate

Post by tigger on 16.09.11 8:51

@russiandoll wrote:I was struck in her book by kate mccanns devotion to the catholic church and mary, and her going for solace and peace to the local church in Luz dedidcated to mary. i would therefore have expected much more of a relationship with the local catholic priest but he figures as a brief visitor on the scene and is a ghostly presence, unlike the Hubbard family[ Anglican priest's family]. Fr Pacheco barely gets a mention...the representative of her profound faith and priest at the church she came to love.
any thoughts folks..could Kate have confided in him? I dont say confessed as I am not convinced she has harmed her daughter or concealed an accident......I think she knows something she cant for some reason divulge but dont know what on earth it is.......the more I read the more confusing it gets even though evidence points in one direction.. any thoughts on the priest?

According to Kate's mother, neither of them were very religious at all.
Russiandoll, I can easily see a scenario where Kate could confess having given too much Calpol and having to hide the body but still give it a decent burial. (Which may have been nrs. Huelva - see the topic on that). The priest might have fallen for that but when he saw how the fake abduction was set up to make money, I think all he could do is avoid them. It's interesting that any mention of the McCanns was wiped off the Vatican site two days after their visit to the Pope. There also something somewhere about the priest consulting the bishop who would have been the one to contact the Vatican.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.09.11 9:00

I do not believe for one minute that an overdose was involved in Madeleine's death. What was found behind the sofa on the floor, on the back of the sofa, on the blue curtain, on the white curtain and on the walls, does not equate to an overdose. In my opinion, that is a red herring.
'All the children were left alone'. Where is the proof of this. Someone missing every night provides a suitable baby sitter.
'A child was heard crying'. One child heard crying does not prove that all the children were left alone. All it suggests is, that one child may have been left in their cot to cry until they stop. A practice many mothers at one time or another have tried out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje on 16.09.11 9:42

I strongly believe that the body of Madeleine had to disappear, because of what the pathologist would have found in his research of the cause of death. Something that bad that they rather let the body of Madeleine disappear than give her a decent burial.
Is drugging enough reason? Ik keep thinking at the Gaspars' statements.

Bebootje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 16.09.11 13:01

@tigger wrote:

When the police first arrived, what on earth was that muslim type prayer on the bed that they both performed about? Was it a religious or kind of a Masonary gesture?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 16.09.11 14:02

@jd wrote:
@tigger wrote:

When the police first arrived, what on earth was that muslim type prayer on the bed that they both performed about? Was it a religious or kind of a Masonary gesture?

I think Gerry did the distress sign outside and inside 5A. It's the last one on...

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum