The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Mm11

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Mm11

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Regist10

Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Post by Tinkerbell81 29.07.11 11:19

Hi,

I might read too much into this, but after having read the book I just feel so uncomfortable with her descriptions of ther kids. She constantly emphasized their beauty. About Sean when he was born she said she was shocked at first, because he looked wrinkled? What kind of mother has that reaction about her child? Also the night of the disappearance, when describing a talk with Murat she says "no child could be as pretty as Madeleine"

WTF??? Sorry but... is it just me who finds that strange?
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty Re: Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Post by I'mFrench 29.07.11 11:21

Does that mean Amelie can't be as pretty as Madeleine?

She wrote that in her book and she wants the kids to read it? Not very nice for the twins to read that.
I'mFrench
I'mFrench

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty Re: Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Post by Guest 29.07.11 11:42

hi I'm French,

welcome2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 29.07.11 11:43

about Amelie's birth she writes "FORTUNATELY Amelie was very pretty from the start, perfect complexion and rosy mouth"

(I have the book in dutch, so Im translating back to English, Im sorry if the text is a little off)

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty Fantasy versus reality

Post by Guest 29.07.11 12:31

I certainly think that the saccharine laden parts in the book are Kate's attempt to show us that she and her family led an idyllic life, free from the normal tribulations that befall lesser mortals. However, I don't think that there can be anyone actually like that, not outside the pages of Hello and OK magazines anyway! To me it seems as if the children were a bit of a bind; can anyone else remember a quote from Gerry that he felt envious of other holiday makers who did not have children with them at meal times?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.07.11 13:36

Marian wrote:I certainly think that the saccharine laden parts in the book are Kate's attempt to show us that she and her family led an idyllic life, free from the normal tribulations that befall lesser mortals. However, I don't think that there can be anyone actually like that, not outside the pages of Hello and OK magazines anyway! To me it seems as if the children were a bit of a bind; can anyone else remember a quote from Gerry that he felt envious of other holiday makers who did not have children with them at meal times?

So true, Marian. And not only showing off the perfection of her children, and thus indirectly of Gerry and herself, but she is also making a pathetic attempt to show she is a loving mother.

It is so classic for a sociopath, who knows more or less what feelings she ought to display, but then gets the details wron.

And yes Gerry did lament his not being able to persue only his own pleasures. Remember also the passage of the book where they are upset they have to pick up the twins from the creche themselves shortly after Madeleine disappeared.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.07.11 13:39

lj wrote:
Marian wrote:I certainly think that the saccharine laden parts in the book are Kate's attempt to show us that she and her family led an idyllic life, free from the normal tribulations that befall lesser mortals. However, I don't think that there can be anyone actually like that, not outside the pages of Hello and OK magazines anyway! To me it seems as if the children were a bit of a bind; can anyone else remember a quote from Gerry that he felt envious of other holiday makers who did not have children with them at meal times?

So true, Marian. And not only showing off the perfection of her children, and thud indirectly of Gerry and herself, but she is also making a pathetic attempt to show she is a loving mother.

It is so classic for a sociopath, who knows more or less what feelings she ought to display, but then gets the details wron.

And yes Gerry did lament his not being able to persue only his own pleasures. Remember also the passage of the book where they are upset they have to pick up the twins from the creche themselves shortly after Madeleine disappeared.

Why go to all the trouble of IVF then?

The do seem to be doing anything except being with their kids
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.07.11 13:42

jd wrote:
lj wrote:

So true, Marian. And not only showing off the perfection of her children, and thud indirectly of Gerry and herself, but she is also making a pathetic attempt to show she is a loving mother.

Why go to all the trouble of IVF then? Because the picture perfect family has children, it's all about appearances. Kate could be be was it Hyacinth (?) Bucket's daughter.

The do seem to be doing anything except being with their kids

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 29.07.11 13:56

The IVF bothers me. I understand for Madeleine.

But why when they obviously found parenthood not the idyll they thought it was, did they try IVF again, and knowing as doctors that the chances of twins are higher than with 'normal' conceptions.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.07.11 15:19

They remind me of a couple I know, who had one daughter. This kid was spoiled sick, and basically broke all toys (and clothes) her parents gave to her. One of her habits was to break the heads of barbie dolls, and she used to do it with a laugh good for Halloween. Now I can understand that impulse, but if my daughter had done that once it would have been the last barbie.
These people were not rich, but would buy barbie after barbie, even the expensive $50 or more special edition barbies.
I am not in the habit of lecturing anyone about their parenting methods unless, of course, it is very abusive as the McCanns. However one christmas party, with a lot of other kids present, it happened again: a snowwhite barbie or something equally iconic lasted about 3 minutes before she broke the head, laughing so scaringly some kids started to cry. So this time I asked: why do you keep on giving her barbies if she kills them all like that? Their answer??: She wants them, and we think maybe this time she'll like them!

I gave up and have lost contact with these people. Something I am glad for because the parents were indeed very sweet people, but I had the feeling nothing good would come from this kid.

Kate reminds me of her: maybe this time she'll like her child. There is a huge difference between wanting a child, after all that is part of the being successful picture, and really wanting a child. Remember that other doctor's couple, who adopted 3 children!! and then severly abused them.

Having had IVF or adopting does not say a thing of your parenting skills or being a sociopath. As a matter of fact being a sociopath or narcissist is very much living for the gratification of your desires at this very moment without any thought of consequences and future.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.07.11 16:42

p 26 "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed. Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body. The most wonderful thing I had ever set eyes on. I loved her instantly."

p.37 He wasn’t the prettiest, God bless him: he was squashed from the birth and his head was lopsided. But I loved him regardless and I’m glad to say he’s a really handsome chap these days, just gorgeous. Amelie was beautiful from the start - petite with a little rosebud mouth.”

p 129 too infamous to quote here - but again the emphasis on the ‘perfect’ rather than normal.

p 52 Sean and Amelie had always been perfect sleepers

So some perfect children, but Katey is such a perfect mother that she is able to love the one who wasn't. And now he is perfect and gorgeous again, so that's all right then. This is part of the strange Disney world they inhabit. Nothing can just be normal.
In fact we know that Madeleine was not perfect at all. She had a possibly very serious eye condition, which may be a sign of other genetic abnormalities, she screamed with colic for the first four months of her life, she had difficulty sleeping and used to get out of bed and go into the parent's bedroom, hence the need for the 'star chart'.
And when the detectives asked Katey whether she had considered handing Madeleine to a relative to look after, this was not something they just invented. They knew the answer and were asking to see if Katey would tell the truth or lie. In fact she refused to answer.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Hamlet, 3,2,230
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty sick kate

Post by ROSA 29.07.11 22:36

Is Kate Perfect?
Mrs tease
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.07.11 22:55

PeterMac wrote:p 26 "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed. Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body. The most wonderful thing I had ever set eyes on. I loved her instantly."

p.37 He wasn’t the prettiest, God bless him: he was squashed from the birth and his head was lopsided. But I loved him regardless and I’m glad to say he’s a really handsome chap these days, just gorgeous. Amelie was beautiful from the start - petite with a little rosebud mouth.”

p 129 too infamous to quote here - but again the emphasis on the ‘perfect’ rather than normal.

p 52 Sean and Amelie had always been perfect sleepers

So some perfect children, but Katey is such a perfect mother that she is able to love the one who wasn't. And now he is perfect and gorgeous again, so that's all right then. This is part of the strange Disney world they inhabit. Nothing can just be normal.
In fact we know that Madeleine was not perfect at all. She had a possibly very serious eye condition, which may be a sign of other genetic abnormalities, she screamed with colic for the first four months of her life, she had difficulty sleeping and used to get out of bed and go into the parent's bedroom, hence the need for the 'star chart'.
And when the detectives asked Katey whether she had considered handing Madeleine to a relative to look after, this was not something they just invented. They knew the answer and were asking to see if Katey would tell the truth or lie. In fact she refused to answer.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Hamlet, 3,2,230

What very strange remarks to make of your kids wow She says Maddie has no marks but she has.....a birthmark on her left knee!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty Kate's standards of perfection

Post by Guest 30.07.11 9:33

I know it's been commented upon before but she doesn't mention Madeleine having a coloboma either - yes we know now that she probably didn't. Until a day or so ago from reading posts here I'd never heard any reference to a birthmark on her knee. Is there any more information as to what it was like - for example, something that you couldn't fail to notice or something as insignificant as a fleck in the eye (!) which most people wouldn't even notice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KOJAK 31.07.11 14:04

well! well!

I had never heard of the problem with Maddies eyes until now but as I mentioned previously on this forum and a few others I belong to, her eyes were telling me she had a problem. I say the problem was more than cosmetic and she could have been on medication and because mom and dad wanted the perfect family or wanted to portray themselves as the perfect family they went the IVF route.

I think Kate was an impatient person when it came to Maddie, as she had twins now to look after, and Maddie was on meds for her condition whatever it might have been.
KOJAK

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty The eyes have it or maybe not

Post by Guest 31.07.11 14:19

Hello again Kojak. I didn't realise that you weren't aware of the absolutely massive publicity campaign there was right from the start to advertise the distinctive mark in Madeleine's eye. There were posters everywhere with the word LOOK and the mark depicted in one of the Os. I'm sure that someone will link it on to this topic. However in recent months the McCanns have taken to saying that they never made much of this as it was only a fleck and hardly noticeable. People who tell lies need a good memory to avoid tripping themselves up but goodness only knows how they managed to forget this one.

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? 442375629
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KOJAK 31.07.11 14:22

As I mentioned earlier, I did not follow the case at all so did not see the posters up or hear about the eyes or marks etc until now.

As someone once said "I smell fishy paste".
KOJAK

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 14:30

Was GM heard saying the eye was a good marketing ploy?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 14:36

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm
GM in his statement 4th May 2007 "Her left eye is blue and green and her right eye is green with a brown mark in the pupil. She has a small brown birthmark ,on the knee of her left leg"

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
KM in her statement 4th May 2007 "Left eye blue-green same as the right, which has a brown spot. She has a small brown spot on the skin of her left leg as well as sunburn on her right forearm. She has no scars. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.07.11 14:57

Thread about Madeleine's eye here..............

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2757-did-madeleine-have-coloboma
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty Distinguishing marks

Post by Guest 31.07.11 17:34

It's interesting that in the initial reports of 4th May 2007 the description of Madeleine's eye tallies with what the McCanns are now saying - there was just a mark or spot - which doesn't sound very noticeable. I wonder how this subsequently developed into the massive LOOK publicity campaign.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 31.07.11 17:58

Jean wrote:It's interesting that in the initial reports of 4th May 2007 the description of Madeleine's eye tallies with what the McCanns are now saying - there was just a mark or spot - which doesn't sound very noticeable. I wonder how this subsequently developed into the massive LOOK publicity campaign.

I'd hazard a guess at: like any good marketing ploy, they needed an instantly recognisable logo - 'the eye' The eye seems to have a lot of significance in advertising. It's absolutely everywhere if one cares to look.
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 01.08.11 4:35

The eye photo is old now she is 8 why do they use it i think they dont want a 8 yr M photo not so cute
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty dont look

Post by ROSA 01.08.11 4:42

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Madrid5b biggergrin
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

kate obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? Empty Katie's emotional appeal from the heart

Post by Guest 01.08.11 12:50

"Please continue to pray for Madeleine. She's lovely."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top