The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Mm11

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Mm11

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Regist10

Pink Running Shoes

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Empty footprint

Post by tigger 21.09.11 13:03

Stella wrote:Tigger, I have done a word search within the Portuguese Forensic Report, for shoe and foot print and have come up with nothing, not one match. I think I know what you are referring to and it has to do with a newspaper reporter claiming to have seen a police report shown to them !!! but why would the PJ do that? Personally I do not think there is any weight in this story. The whole apartment was covered in foot prints that night, probably from trainers and a reporter was trying to create a sensational new story.

Hi Stella, I posted this yesterday I think? You're right it's based on a newspaper report, but I was under the impression that Little Morsals is quite dependable. They don't state it as fact, just what is presented.
Personally, I think a bloody footprint is a little over the top, but if that was the case, it would be probably one of the pieces of evidence that the PJ would not put in the public domain? I understand they have released less than half of their documents?

It's strange, the things Kate mentions and the ones she specifically doesn't mention. Like the mysterious brown stain on Maddie's pyjamas which had to be washed immediately, to what purpose are we being told these details? They are all non sequiturs.

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2011/05/kate-mccann-book-my-new-pink-trainers.html

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Running Shoes

Post by Guest 21.09.11 15:36

Yes tigger, much has been withheld from the files. But unless this forensic report has been produced in two versions (which I somehow doubt), then the one we see does not mention even collecting this sample, let alone examining it.
There has been many false bits of information released since day one, much of which we have tried to work through, to establish if it is correct, or dismiss it as myth. Personally, I think this one is a myth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Empty Yes, I think so too.

Post by tigger 21.09.11 15:48

Stella wrote:Yes tigger, much has been withheld from the files. But unless this forensic report has been produced in two versions (which I somehow doubt), then the one we see does not mention even collecting this sample, let alone examining it.
There has been many false bits of information released since day one, much of which we have tried to work through, to establish if it is correct, or dismiss it as myth. Personally, I think this one is a myth.

In any case, it's not important. Even if it did exist, there could be many innocent explanations.

Back to top Go down

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Empty Fresh eyes?

Post by Guest 20.03.12 21:41

There's the church, the Pope, the running, the tennis, tapas and more. We've been fed the image from the couple and the press but I've been thinking. The church visits convinced us of a deeply religious woman but I've always believed that it was staged to cover the strange request for a priest on the night of 3rd. Then the other advantage was the respectability and the publicity shot with the Pope, at that time they were on the crest of the wave. I still believe that if they were such keen tennis players and nothing else was amiss on the Saturday they'd have booked it. Because what else did they intend to do in PDL every day while the kids were at the creche? They're described as a sociable couple for the sake of the tapas alibi but is Kate really sociable?

In her book Kate starts out by her strenuous run up One Tree Hill. Whether or not she did that is anyone's guess but it sets the scene for her runs up Rocha Negra. After some routine mentions of runs in the UK she then tells of her run with Matt on the Wednesday while Rachel was playing tennis and who knows what Gerry was doing. Whether or not she went running with Matt that day she's preparing us for two facts, first she had new trainers on, they weren't suitable for a serious running candidate and she was attacked by dogs too. I'm now thinking that Kate wasn't at that point a seasoned runner and she's allowing for people having seen her running when she wasn't lets say at her peak. With 3 small children under the age of 4 and after two pregnancies in recent years it's not surprising. But she desperately wants us to see her as a runner at this point.

She makes a very big deal of her Thursday run after about 3 hours of tennis. 7 tapas witnesses to corroborate and even to describe her clothing. Even Cat Nanny verifies it "Kate went to get Madeleine from the Tapas Bar area and according to what I remember she was wearing sporting clothes and I assumed that she was practicing some form of athletics". It's interesting that she remembers this because she forgot that Gerry was also supposed to be at the Tapas with Kate. I know she does need an alibi but she could just have said she hung out with Gerry.

The running gets a break until she mentions her desire to run up Rocha Negra and this she does on 14th. She begins by telling us about why running is so good for us and then adds the interesting comment that she was driven by additional and more complicated motives. I believe her. But to me it reads like she began running after a long absence. And then she goes on with the sickening bit about inflicting pain on herself and the rosary but she managed to run along the beach and walk up Rocha Negra. Not bad for a start. And she improves for the many runs with Gerry for the next few months.

I really don't buy that Kate was a runner then, I think she emerged a runner. I think they desperately needed to get away for some reason and running was the only way. It's very allowable that she found religion in PDL but wouldn't be right for her to begin a fitness campaign at this time. It was an easy sell to the awaiting press, they sure looked the part. And it was doubtful they'd be followed. Kate keeps taking us to Rocha Negra to that grey stone slab. I don't believe Madeleine would be there but something happened and something brought them there often. I got sidetracked by the new pink trainers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.03.12 22:22

Molly wrote:There's the church, the Pope, the running, the tennis, tapas and more. We've been fed the image from the couple and the press but I've been thinking. The church visits convinced us of a deeply religious woman but I've always believed that it was staged to cover the strange request for a priest on the night of 3rd. Then the other advantage was the respectability and the publicity shot with the Pope, at that time they were on the crest of the wave. I still believe that if they were such keen tennis players and nothing else was amiss on the Saturday they'd have booked it. Because what else did they intend to do in PDL every day while the kids were at the creche? They're described as a sociable couple for the sake of the tapas alibi but is Kate really sociable?

In her book Kate starts out by her strenuous run up One Tree Hill. Whether or not she did that is anyone's guess but it sets the scene for her runs up Rocha Negra. After some routine mentions of runs in the UK she then tells of her run with Matt on the Wednesday while Rachel was playing tennis and who knows what Gerry was doing. Whether or not she went running with Matt that day she's preparing us for two facts, first she had new trainers on, they weren't suitable for a serious running candidate and she was attacked by dogs too. I'm now thinking that Kate wasn't at that point a seasoned runner and she's allowing for people having seen her running when she wasn't lets say at her peak. With 3 small children under the age of 4 and after two pregnancies in recent years it's not surprising. But she desperately wants us to see her as a runner at this point.

She makes a very big deal of her Thursday run after about 3 hours of tennis. 7 tapas witnesses to corroborate and even to describe her clothing. Even Cat Nanny verifies it "Kate went to get Madeleine from the Tapas Bar area and according to what I remember she was wearing sporting clothes and I assumed that she was practicing some form of athletics". It's interesting that she remembers this because she forgot that Gerry was also supposed to be at the Tapas with Kate. I know she does need an alibi but she could just have said she hung out with Gerry.

The running gets a break until she mentions her desire to run up Rocha Negra and this she does on 14th. She begins by telling us about why running is so good for us and then adds the interesting comment that she was driven by additional and more complicated motives. I believe her. But to me it reads like she began running after a long absence. And then she goes on with the sickening bit about inflicting pain on herself and the rosary but she managed to run along the beach and walk up Rocha Negra. Not bad for a start. And she improves for the many runs with Gerry for the next few months.

I really don't buy that Kate was a runner then, I think she emerged a runner. I think they desperately needed to get away for some reason and running was the only way. It's very allowable that she found religion in PDL but wouldn't be right for her to begin a fitness campaign at this time. It was an easy sell to the awaiting press, they sure looked the part. And it was doubtful they'd be followed. Kate keeps taking us to Rocha Negra to that grey stone slab. I don't believe Madeleine would be there but something happened and something brought them there often. I got sidetracked by the new pink trainers.

Great post! Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 259100 There is so much in your post to think about. Thank you.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 20.03.12 22:22

tigger wrote:
Stella wrote:Tigger, I have done a word search within the Portuguese Forensic Report, for shoe and foot print and have come up with nothing, not one match. I think I know what you are referring to and it has to do with a newspaper reporter claiming to have seen a police report shown to them !!! but why would the PJ do that? Personally I do not think there is any weight in this story. The whole apartment was covered in foot prints that night, probably from trainers and a reporter was trying to create a sensational new story.

Hi Stella, I posted this yesterday I think? You're right it's based on a newspaper report, but I was under the impression that Little Morsals is quite dependable. They don't state it as fact, just what is presented.
Personally, I think a bloody footprint is a little over the top, but if that was the case, it would be probably one of the pieces of evidence that the PJ would not put in the public domain? I understand they have released less than half of their documents?

It's strange, the things Kate mentions and the ones she specifically doesn't mention. Like the mysterious brown stain on Maddie's pyjamas which had to be washed immediately, to what purpose are we being told these details? They are all non sequiturs.

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2011/05/kate-mccann-book-my-new-pink-trainers.html

In her book she skips over her days and weeks giving away hardly any information, yet she goes into details about some trivial subjects such as training shoes, Madeleine's outfit, 'tea' stain, etc. I am inclined to think these are actually based on facts, though possibly with a fair amount of twisting I should say, because I frankly don't believe she is capable of writing an entire book of complete fiction. (Btw ditto for 'Why didn't you come...?'.)
Could it be, tigger, it's because she is having to conceal the most important truth that she is having to fill the vacuum with such trivial and often irrelevant facts?

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.03.12 5:58

It's either Blacksmith or Dr. Roberts who points out that Kate's daily activities in OC betray a certain loneliness - being apart from the action and from their friends.
This makes a lot of sense if the whole affair took off on the 28th or the 29th.

Some 'clues' such as the tea stain are presumably to indicate a filthy paedophile already having been in 5a on the night of the 2nd. Reminds me of a bad film where the camera homes in on such clues without explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.03.12 7:43

Just as a matter of interest - running along the beach is almost impossible.
It is very fine sand from the sandstone cliffs, which does not compact, even when wet.
So even if you stay on the part close to the sea your foot sinks as you try to walk.
Wonderful for serious training, but doubtful if you could manage more than 50 metres
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.03.12 9:31

not re the running shoes.

Why did Kate in her book describe Wed 2nd May as their" last completely happy day. The last, to date, as a family of five."
In the book she states Madeleine's question about the ignored crying was the morning of 3rd, about an episode the previous night. So they were a family of five on 3rd May if Maddie was at breakfast as claimed.

Now if she had written one sentence as follows, about 2nd May , it makes sense.

Our last completely happy day as a family of five.
[it was, in the context of what she claimed happened.......10pm the next day all that changed, so not totally happy]

That full stop makes for a whole different inference. The 2nd was the day something happened?
No comma, or semi-colon. A stand- alone sentence about the 2nd, separating it from the concept of complete happiness.

Simply translated: 2nd May was the last time they were a family of 5.
Maybe something happened that day, maybe Maddie's demise; maybe the last time she was physically present , even though not alive. She was still with them. Maybe this was the day she was moved, early hours 3rd.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.12 9:38

russiandoll wrote: not re the running shoes.

Why did Kate in her book describe Wed 2nd May as their" last completely happy day. The last, to date, as a family of five."
In the book she states Madeleine's question about the ignored crying was the morning of 3rd, about an episode the previous night. So they were a family of five on 3rd May if Maddie was at breakfast as claimed.

Now if she had written one sentence as follows, about 2nd May , it makes sense.

Our last completely happy day as a family of five.
[it was, in the context of what she claimed happened.......10pm the next day all that changed, so not totally happy]

That full stop makes for a whole different inference. The 2nd was the day something happened?
No comma, or semi-colon. A stand- alone sentence about the 2nd, separating it from the concept of complete happiness.

Simply translated: 2nd May was the last time they were a family of 5.
Maybe something happened that day, maybe Maddie's demise; maybe the last time she was physically present , even though not alive. She was still with them. Maybe this was the day she was moved, early hours 3rd.

This is rather off topic russiandoll, and Dr Martin's new article mentions this, I wonder could you copy this post and put it here and delete this one. Thanks.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4578-a-line-in-the-sand-dr-martin-roberts-19-3-12#100394
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 10.06.16 0:34

I was looking at the video of Eddie and Keela and it struck me that there was no alert to Kate  McCann's pink trainers by the blood dog. Does anyone know whether they were examined?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 10.06.16 20:32

worriedmum wrote:I was looking at the video of Eddie and Keela and it struck me that there was no alert to Kate  McCann's pink trainers by the blood dog. Does anyone know whether they were examined?

I think the pink trainers may well have been "abducted"! Strange how they were never mentioned?
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.06.16 20:39

Never mentioned since to be sure.But a dog nip and blood was noted re the wearing of pink trainers. Maybe no trainers and no dog nip,  but blood.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 10.06.16 21:09

I can't find the link to the video where the clothes are laid out on the floor of the underground car park, can anyone help?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 10.06.16 21:18

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 Dogpic4 
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id161.html#aug4
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 11.06.16 0:46

Thanks,DougD, but for some reason it gives me an error warning when I try to open it...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 11.06.16 7:34

Sorry, try this:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id161.html

On the full length video at about 58 minutes.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.06.16 10:54

worriedmum wrote:I was looking at the video of Eddie and Keela and it struck me that there was no alert to Kate  McCann's pink trainers by the blood dog. Does anyone know whether they were examined?

Thank you - I was wondering why Kate ever mentioned these shoes in the first place and why we have not seen them.  There are many pictures of Kate running but I have yet to see those pink trainers.  Has anyone else seen them?

If Madeleine died earlier in the week as many of us now believe and there was blood on these shoes, the nip on Kates' calf would be her explanation for it.

She was wearing the cadaver trousers later in the holiday.  Did the PJ return them or where there two pairs?  But what happened to the Pink trainers?  If the blood was from a mere nip on the calf, surely they could have been washed and worn again - they were dirty anyway, from the sand, according to Kate. Did she wear them later in the week?  Were they retained by the PJ? or were they ruined by a larger amount of blood?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 11.06.16 13:17

Or maybe her original pair had to begot rid off, so she wants us to believe the pink pair were worn since start of the holiday? Omo
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.06.16 14:27

Kate's feet. Does anyone remember Kate sitting on Lorraine Kelly's (fellow supporter of Missing People) sofa talking about her feet and the operations of yore whilst she was tirelessly training to do a marathon for Missing People and the upshot was Lorraine saying 'you're a finisher' and Kate saying 'yes'.

Oh Kate's feet have been featured. A PR company prompted a big thing on Kate's feet. Poor Kate with her bad feet and still running miles for missing people. Crikey, how many women who have a missing child sit on a telly sofa and talk about their feet? Ask Clarence.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by spirals 11.06.16 19:59

I haven't read the book, but whenever I hear about this dog bite, I wonder if Kate got any kind of treatment. Because if I was ever bitten by one of those manky stray dogs in the Algarve, deep enough to draw blood, I would be really worried and possibly take myself to get a rabies shot. At least some antibiotics. And they were doctors - this isn't something they'd be blasé about.
spirals

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.16 20:02

Perhaps they had a supply of medicines with them, including antibiotics.

Although I don't believe the dog-bite story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 11.06.16 20:21

Could these be the ones?

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 The-pa10

The parents of Madeleine McCann, Gerry and Kate, pictured leaving the Bellavista Hotel in Praia de Luz, Portugal. on their way to be questioned by British Police. It is 101 days after the four year old went missing.
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 11.06.16 21:44

spirals wrote:I haven't read the book, but whenever I hear about this dog bite, I wonder if Kate got any kind of treatment. Because if I was ever bitten by one of those manky stray dogs in the Algarve, deep enough to draw blood, I would be really worried and possibly take myself to get a rabies shot. At least some antibiotics. And they were doctors - this isn't something they'd be blasé about.

I wonder if her tetanus was up to date. ….if no tetanus in the last 5 years a booster would be required, especially when it comes to a bite from a stray dog in a foreign country, I certainly wouldn't take any chances. The pink trainers may have ended up in the same place as the fridge.
tinkier
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 11.06.16 21:53

dottyaussie wrote:Could these be the ones?

Pink Running Shoes - Page 2 The-pa10

The parents of Madeleine McCann, Gerry and Kate, pictured leaving the Bellavista Hotel in Praia de Luz, Portugal. on their way to be questioned by British Police. It is 101 days after the four year old went missing.

The way Kate described her "pink trainers" I had a vision of PINK.
tinkier
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top