The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Photos are fakes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photos are fakes?

Post by Tinkerbell81 on 27.07.11 18:43

Im still working through the topics so bear with me and sorry if I ask something very obvious. In a topic about the pics in Kates book someone said this:

It has been suggested often that every one of the PdL playground photos show evidence of being Photoshopped.

Spoiler:
For
example, in the one where Madeleine is apparently jumping, with Gerry
bent down, she has two left feet and part of one leg seems to be
missing. IIRC it was said (on 3 Arguidos, in long discussions) that the
shadows were all wrong and there is a weird line behind Sean that
doesn't make sense. Also the dark-skinned man in the background has his
foot turned out to an impossible angle.

RE the photos of PdL
which Kate McCann certainly wouldn't have wanted to put in the book are
those of David Payne clutching his daughter and another girl (the Tanner
child?).

You can see from the girl's stretched smile and tense
hands that she does NOT want to be held by him, especially as he seems
to be squeezing very hard. These photos are horrible, yet I haven't seem
them discussed - and do wonder if it has been confirmed who the girl
is

Are there any topics on this? To be honest I didnt see those pics yet, just the "last pic" (Im a newbie, I just recently picked up the book by Amaral and took it from there.)
Tinkerbell81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos are fakes?

Post by Guest on 27.07.11 19:04

Hi Tinkerbell,

Done a search and can't find a specific thread on this. However, the Last Photo thread may have some info in there. The pics have been posted on a few occasions and discussed but intermingled in other threads, which make them impossible to find, with the search engine we have here. You have started this thread so perhaps people who wish to can discuss in here thumbsup

I'm sure someone has the pics to hand to post up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.07.11 19:06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.07.11 19:08

Am going to move this to the debate section.

Here is the link to the last photo thread https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2143-the-last-photo-the-key-questions

welcome2

Back to top Go down

photos are fakes?

Post by juliet on 27.07.11 19:53

I mentioned this at some point, don't remember where.

I remember endless discussion on early forums about the supposed PdL photos.

Almost all were suspected of being photoshopped.

For instance, IIRC, the one where Madeleine is seen jumping in front of G McCann at the playground....the child here has literally two left feet. Shadows are wrong, there is a mysterious line leading upwards from Sean on the grass, the man watching has hit foot turned out at an impossible angle, etc etc.

The one of Madeleine leaning out of a playhouse has all sorts of odd blurrings on the door, and the playhouse itself doesn't match the one at PdL (so the discussions went).

It was thought the photos were designed to make it look as if Madeleine had been at the resort, when she hadn't.

It was suggested the tennis court photo could have been taken at almost any court. I am personally sure the McCanns didn't want that photo shown.

The poor child looks bruised with red markings on her arms and legs.

Her hair looks unwashed, and for a child supposedly adored, she looks quite neglected.
juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 28.07.11 0:50

ROSA, please could you upload to here from your post in the thread 'The Last Photo': The key questions, the 3 photos with the one that was photoshopped using Maddies head from the tennis court pic to the swimming pool pic (post was May 12th in this thread on page 3). I can't re-post it because I am unable to include links and emails, but this will show anyone who has doubts about photoshopping pictures exactly what you can do and is a brilliant example of this. I think this is great work by you
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

iS IT THIS ONE JD?

Post by ROSA on 28.07.11 1:02

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 28.07.11 1:16

Yes this is the one! Thank you for uploading it.....This is such a good example of what anyone can do to photos. If you'd only seen the top one here, you would never know! so how do we know from the actual released pics! Just comparing them both here now, they again look to be different girls...just can't see any likeness between them

Im reading the 'The Last Photo': The key questions thread.....some great posts and I still have 30 pages to get through yet!
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.07.11 8:12

@jd wrote:I can't re-post it because I am unable to include links and emails

Another member reported this problem and I've checked with forumotion. Apparently they've added some kind of anti-spam security widget which means those who haven't been a member for more than a week can't post links etc.

http://help.forumotion.com/t93863-new-update-anti-spam-system-google-1-widget

In the link above it shows me how to override that problem in the admin panel, which I've done, so you should be able to include links now thumbsup
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 28.07.11 8:35

In the two photos above it looks like two different girls. I know one is definitely photoshopped lol, but it really does show up the difference. I have always believed that photos of more than one child were released.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 28.07.11 9:31

littlepixie
i agree
Do the McCanns think no one sees this all you have to do is LOOK big grin
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pool girl versus tennis court girl

Post by Guest on 28.07.11 9:37

On page 3 of the topic "Who took the tennis court photo" the two photos have been put side by side and, for the first time, this made me think that they could be of the same child but certainly not taken within a day or two of each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 28.07.11 14:12

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@jd wrote:I can't re-post it because I am unable to include links and emails

Another member reported this problem and I've checked with forumotion. Apparently they've added some kind of anti-spam security widget which means those who haven't been a member for more than a week can't post links etc.

http://help.forumotion.com/t93863-new-update-anti-spam-system-google-1-widget

In the link above it shows me how to override that problem in the admin panel, which I've done, so you should be able to include links now thumbsup

Thanks a lot Get 'em Gonçalo. At first I could post links ut suddenly I couldn't. I'll look at the link above to try and override the problem
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum