The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Video - Pat Brown Interview Mm11

New Video - Pat Brown Interview Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Video - Pat Brown Interview Mm11

New Video - Pat Brown Interview Regist10

New Video - Pat Brown Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Video - Pat Brown Interview Empty New Video - Pat Brown Interview

Post by HiDeHo 26.07.11 18:33

A rather rushed video.

Pat is pleased with it and is posting it to her FB page and Levi Page website..

Suggests the ball will start rolling now...Lets hope..

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

New Video - Pat Brown Interview Empty Re: New Video - Pat Brown Interview

Post by aiyoyo 26.07.11 18:37

I still cant believe Amazon did that just on CR say so!

What is Amazon going to do if Amaral's lawyer were to write to complain that kate's book is defamatory, is Amazon going to remove 'Madeleine'?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.07.11 18:41

Oh btw, hope PB gets this aired in a few more interview making a special focus point to highlight Amazon's unreasonable action and we shall see how Amazon reacts.

People cant stop mccanns using their lawyer but the mccanns are coward they daren't issue PB with a civil suit yet use their pet bull dog to bark at Amazon.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 19:15

Brilliant HideHo clapping thumbsup

This is going to get some attention. Mrs

Pat Brown has twittered.........

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Please reTweet, and FB this andf you have a website, add it in! .-- Pat Brown's Book Pulled by Amazon! http://t.co/IUGZH37 via @youtube
14 minutes ago »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Check this video out -- Pat Brown's Book Pulled by Amazon! http://t.co/IUGZH37 via @youtube
25 minutes ago »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Pat Brown's Book Pulled by Amazon! Watch the video! http://tinyurl.com/3zxp9sz Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine #McCann
1 hour ago

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 19:20

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
FREE SPEECH still prevails in the UK. As long as you're only speaking the lingo THEY want you to speak. #McCanns Madeleine
4 hours ago »

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
FREE SPEECH still prevails in the UK. Unless you have enough finances, backing and support to make it prohibitively expensive. #McCanns
4 hours ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 27.07.11 15:05

Pat is booking a top US radio show to discuss her book being removed from Amazon...

I feel another video coming on....New Video - Pat Brown Interview 110921

Nearly 1,000 views in less than a day...so word IS gettting out!

She has no intention of going away on this...I think the McCanns made a big mistake this time as it gives the opportunity for North America to discuss the case.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.08.11 7:15

Any news of Pat's latest interview? Did it take place at all?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.08.11 7:50

Pat, if you read this post, please please please push this as far as you can. With a sound professional background and reputation you can do what the rest of us would like to do (red flag all the weirdness of the case to a mass audience and try and get some answers/explanations for the contradictions etc) but do not have the opportunity or access to the right people. This is a Golden Opportunity to change the course of this peculiar situation, where two people seem able to control everyone and everything they wish despite some gargantuan flaws in the theory they are persuing.

The McCanns seem to have a free license to defame anyone who questions their theory, despite there being not a scrap of evidence for that theory. Yet are able to wield the axe over anyone who, using the official investigation files in the public domain, comes up with a different theory or scenario. They can contradict themselves with impunity (see thread on The Eye/Coloboma for a sledgehammer of a lie), but supress anyone who publicises their own spoken error!

I think the McC's should be put in a situation where they clarify all the errors and contradictions they have made as a quid pro quo for the millions and millions of pounds from the Portugese and British public purses they have had spent on this (but they say nothing has been done - pah!)

There has to come a point where the McC's admit the wrongs they have and continue to do, or just go away. This cannot go on for 4 more years, it really can't.

So please Pat, help bring this dreadful media whitewash, this never-ending series of contradictions and arrogant behaviour to it's conclusion for everyones sake. Thank you and good luck!!
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.11 14:24

Hi smokeandmirrors

Pat has read your message.

Whilst she is a member of this forum she hasn't logged on here for a while so I took the liberty of posting your message on my blog and tweeting it on twitter - it was then retweeted by others until Pat saw it big grin

She has replied on my blog but I'll post her reply here:

"Not to worry! I have no intention of not moving forward with this matter. I, too, and quite disgusted with the obstruction of justice by the McCanns and the taking of so much money from naive people who really want to bring a missing child home. I won't be going away. Working right now on a trip to Portugal; talking with a documentary team and journalists in PDL and determining what would be most effective in searching and in making clear what the truth about the case really is."

4 August 2011 13:39

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2011/08/criminal-profiler-pat-brown-is-putting.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.08.11 14:42

Pat should also seriously consider a very effective way to help expose the truth is to try and get this out into the UK media

The masses are unaware of the cover up going on and if it is exposed then the public outrage will create a power that can get to the truth. Its only the ones who have made the effort to read the facts that have realised what a cover up and scam this is, so to the majority who have not made the effort need to be told via the media. I know this from personal experience

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.11 14:50

But if the McCann's end up in court in the UK, we need the media to leave them alone, or they will cry 'unfair hearing'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.08.11 14:58

Stella wrote:But if the McCann's end up in court in the UK, we need the media to leave them alone, or they will cry 'unfair hearing'.

The McCanns can say what they like. The overwhelming facts proves otherwise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.11 15:07

Paul Burrell with masses of bad publicity got Queenie involved and still got off. So this nonsense about getting an unfair hearing and influencing jurors, is a load of old balloney.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Video - Pat Brown Interview Empty Thank you Admin and Pat

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.08.11 19:05

Admin, thank you for taking the trouble to forward on my post, and thank you Pat for taking the time to reply. It is very much appreciated. Never before has a news story been so frustrating on so many levels, never before have so many strange factors and "coincidences" been crammed into a seemingly never ending saga and never before have the media studiously ignored the screamingly obvious. After suing the Express group I am more than surprised the media have not tried to get payback. Normally, when crossed, the media respond by hunting as a pack...or maybe they are biding their time.

Good luck Pat, really hope you get to spend time with Amaral and people in PdL want to help you.
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.08.11 19:26

Smokeandmirrors wrote:After suing the Express group I am more than surprised the media have not tried to get payback. Normally, when crossed, the media respond by hunting as a pack.

Good point

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBrainHurts 04.08.11 19:33

Smokeandmirrors wrote:or maybe they are biding their time.

Another good point thumbsup
MyBrainHurts
MyBrainHurts

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 15.08.11 22:05

Any latest news of Pat? Just curious to know how she is getting on

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top