The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown - Page 2 Mm11

Pat Brown - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown - Page 2 Mm11

Pat Brown - Page 2 Regist10

Pat Brown

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty The power of the McCanns and their cronies

Post by Guest 25.07.11 22:21

The implications of what is happening here are disturbing beyond belief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown

Post by jd 25.07.11 22:30

admin wrote:
Big Vern wrote:This vile duo must be stopped.

They most certainly must yes

Good news from Tony Bennett tonight which I'm sure he will share with you all in due course. winkwink

Watch this space.

Don;t say things like this with a smilie! smilie

We want to know winkwink
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 22:32

How though? Maddie needs someone in the know to speak up and give some evidence
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 22:33

jd wrote:
admin wrote:

They most certainly must yes

Good news from Tony Bennett tonight which I'm sure he will share with you all in due course. winkwink

Watch this space.

Don;t say things like this with a smilie! smilie

We want to know winkwink

Trust Tony yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 22:34

jd wrote:

How though? Maddie needs someone in the know to speak up and give some evidence

As I said earlier....trust Tony (and his researchers) yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.07.11 22:37

Marian wrote:The implications of what is happening here are disturbing beyond belief.

I agree Marian.

If Pat is smart she should offer the text free of charge from her website now. Nobody can for bid her to have an opinion, the sales would have been lower anyway. She can always ask for donatation iso make it an official sale.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 26.07.11 1:04

Pat please send your book to the Met
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 26.07.11 3:04

@xklamation
Joana Morais
@ProfilerPatB just confirmed she was Carter-Rucked by the #McCann couple on @Levi_Page radio
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.07.11 3:22

Late into the discussion, but my 2 cts worth anyway.

Since Amazon had profited from Pat's books (other than about mccanns), Pat should ask amazon whether mccanns provided proof of copyright infringement - in other words what was provided as proof and what was infringed?

Otherwise, Pat should get herself an interview or onto a talk show on America TV to highlight amazon's unfair trading practice because by banning Pat's book without having receiving any proof they are breaching Pat's guaranteed right to freedom of expression which is against the USA's constitution. Amazon wont like it if they are put under the spotlight that way.
Also the interview will put pressure on mccanns because it will expose their bullying tactics.

If they'd used CR on Pat Brown (as tweeted) more so Pat should expose their bullying tactics. Let the mccanns open up a can of worms because there's no way the mccanns could or would sue anyone on american soil because taking on the libel law in American is quite something else and they may be in for shock big time!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.07.11 3:33

I agree aiyoyo, I think that if she makes a lot of noise about this not only Amazon but the McCann themselves too will loose a lot of followers.
Americans don't like to be gagged, who does btw, nobody!

I really think that Kate's book will have an effect exactly the opposite of what she intended: many people more now know how disturbed she is, plus actions like this show the world where there priorities are. It also shows they won't go quietly away, no this is a real Greek tragedy, where the main character block for block works on his/her own destruction. I use the word tragedy not because I feel sorry for Kate and Gerry: they get everything they deserve, but I do feel sorry for the twins and all those innocent people who just wanted to help and are now chin high in a very dirty affair.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.07.11 3:59

jd wrote:@xklamation
Joana Morais
@ProfilerPatB just confirmed she was Carter-Rucked by the #McCann couple on @Levi_Page radio

Pat had said she's not afraid of the mccanns - so bring it on. Pat is in USA isn't it, so the mccanns better watch out.

Pat's profile is not the only one looking at anti-abduction theory.
Why didnt the mccanns take on the other profiler in Germany (cant remember her name off hand) whose book is not flattering to the mccanns and neither is stevo's book ' faked abduction'.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.07.11 5:04

Because Pat Brown has a much wider impact. She writes in English and is very much accepted for her profiling.

Don't forget a lot what they do is for the twins: they are their biggest threat. Stevo they can dismiss as an internet nut. The German profiler (and the Portuguese one) won't likely not be read by the twins, Pat will be.
Plus Stevo's book was already printed and was sold by himself. Hard to go behind his back and try to stop those sales.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelina 26.07.11 8:06

This is beyond belief. I bought Pat Brown's ebook and I didn't see anything in there that could justify a lawsuit. It is just a step by step logical analysis based on the facts available. Why are the McCanns so afraid of it? IMO it is because Pat Brown has listed the questions the McCanns should answer to clear themselves.

If you ban a book, people will want to read it even more. I would have never taken such an interest in Amaral's book had it not been banned. The more the McCanns sue, the more they look like they have something to hide. My colleague just saw me posting on twitter and is asking about the book already. This is a PR own goal.

Pat Brown, you have our support!

Daniel 11:27, "…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:"
Zelina
Zelina

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 9:11

From Pat herself on twitter.................

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I have indeed been Carter-Rucked. Amazon has pulled my book because the McCanns claim it is defamatory. #McCann
6 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 9:25

Tweets from Spudgun.........

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
Are the #McCanns supporters HAPPY that all their donated money goes to threatening Legal action against anyone who voices criticism of them?
5 hours ago »

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
@ @ProfilerPatB Pat. Would you email me their actual explanation? I want to pursue this with their Press Office in the morning.
6 hours ago »

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
@ @ExNOTWJourno1 I'll second that. Just the little old ladies and kids who continue to donate who refuse to believe otherwise anyway...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Katie Katie

Post by Guest 26.07.11 13:20

Interesting, when you look for Pat's book on Amazon.co.uk -- guess what comes up No 1 ...

Madeleine by truithful Katie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.07.11 13:35

At least the book still works. I thought the book had been removed from my library, but I had another harddrive installed and had to redownload it. That worked without an hitch. So Amazon does not take the books back, if you can say that from a kindle.

I wrote them an rather pissy note, asling them what (the F) was copyright infringed in it. Or maybe the McCannots want to have all book discussions blocked in the world.

I don't mind that more people read Kate's book. If you are of sound mind, and you read that, you only can conclude the woman is deeply disturbed. SO read it people, but don't pay for it!! Go to the library or borrow it from someone.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 26.07.11 13:41

Molly wrote:Interesting, when you look for Pat's book on Amazon.co.uk -- guess what comes up No 1 ...

Madeleine by truithful Katie

That is an absolute disgrace and proves the power of the people protecting the McScums.

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 13:51

It's early morning in US - Pat's latest tweets.................

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
BTW, I knew the McCanns were going to react this way; I am just surprised it took them five whole weeks. #McCann

23 minutes ago »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I woke up this morning and thanked God for this new day of life and Carter-Ruck answered, "You're welcome." #McCann

37 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 13:52

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
If you got an email from Amazon stating my #McCann book was removed due to copyright infringement, pls forward a copy. she2000@comcast.net
1 minute ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud9 26.07.11 13:53

lj wrote:At least the book still works. I thought the book had been removed from my library, but I had another harddrive installed and had to redownload it. That worked without an hitch. So Amazon does not take the books back, if you can say that from a kindle.

I wrote them an rather pissy note, asling them what (the F) was copyright infringed in it. Or maybe the McCannots want to have all book discussions blocked in the world.

I don't mind that more people read Kate's book. If you are of sound mind, and you read that, you only can conclude the woman is deeply disturbed. SO read it people, but don't pay for it!! Go to the library or borrow it from someone.

Muratfan posted a link to Pat's book on his site where you can read it for free http://tinydoc.it/5b68f9
Pat Brown knows it's there because she left a comment. It was also posted on twitter.
Cloud9
Cloud9

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 26.07.11 14:13

Thanks for the link cloud9

Pat should ask Amazon why does KM's book come up when you search 'Pat Brown'? The words Pat + Brown are not in KM's book anywhere so unless Amazon have fiddled it then its impossible for KM's book to come up in the search results
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 14:30

Strange as I was just going to ask the very same question as Pat has posed. How can a book get banned/pulled on a lawyers say so. Surely a court case should determine that. Pat writes this on here facebook page............................

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCannPat Brown)
I still don't see how they could sue a bookseller for selling something that has not been proven libelous. Amazon actually wrote me that they have no idea if it is yet they pulled it anyone. Kind of the cart before the horse, isn't it? But, clearly, they are just scared shitless of Carter-Ruck and I am not worth it. I can sort of understand them having no balls.
49 minutes ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.07.11 14:40

I am really looking forward to spudgun's interaction with amazon. I hope he and Pat team up.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.11 15:12

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@ @mgtw01027 If you can get that in an email, this would be very helpful to me! I need the evidence in absolute form. TY for your support!!!
4 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top