The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

How Murdoch Ran Britain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Guest on 25.07.11 18:21

Just a bit of info on Dispatches showing tonight C4 8pm

How Murdoch Ran Britain

C4 News: Special Report
..
Dispatches investigates the world of the Rupert Murdoch and the influence and political power he holds in the UK.


This programme will be on 4oD as soon as possible after broadcast.

.On TV

Date Time Channel
Monday 25 July 8PM Channel 4
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by jd on 25.07.11 18:47

At the same time on CNN, it might be worth watching the Piers Morgan programme. They had planned to interview the Daily Mirror journalist who came out at the weekend (morgan was editor at the time)....he wanted to a 'live' interview but CNN would only do a pre recorded one! Don't know what the outcome was or if this interview is still going to happen. He will oust the awful Morgan for what he is really is, is what CNN are worried about I think
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Guest on 25.07.11 18:50

@jd wrote:At the same time on CNN, it might be worth watching the Piers Morgan programme. They had planned to interview the Daily Mirror journalist who came out at the weekend (morgan was editor at the time)....he wanted to a 'live' interview but CNN would only do a pre recorded one! Don't know what the outcome was or if this interview is still going to happen. He will oust the awful Morgan for what he is really is, is what CNN are worried about I think


Hi jd,
Haven't seen any chatter or tweets anywhere to say its on. Will keep watching the tweets.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Guest on 25.07.11 18:54

candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:At the same time on CNN, it might be worth watching the Piers Morgan programme. They had planned to interview the Daily Mirror journalist who came out at the weekend (morgan was editor at the time)....he wanted to a 'live' interview but CNN would only do a pre recorded one! Don't know what the outcome was or if this interview is still going to happen. He will oust the awful Morgan for what he is really is, is what CNN are worried about I think


Hi jd,
Haven't seen any chatter or tweets anywhere to say its on. Will keep watching the tweets.

This is what CNN have got for tonight on Piers Morgan

9:00
p.m. 6:00
p.m. Piers Morgan Tonight: Piers talks to Maroon 5's Adam Levine.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by jd on 25.07.11 19:08

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:At the same time on CNN, it might be worth watching the Piers Morgan programme. They had planned to interview the Daily Mirror journalist who came out at the weekend (morgan was editor at the time)....he wanted to a 'live' interview but CNN would only do a pre recorded one! Don't know what the outcome was or if this interview is still going to happen. He will oust the awful Morgan for what he is really is, is what CNN are worried about I think


Hi jd,
Haven't seen any chatter or tweets anywhere to say its on. Will keep watching the tweets.

This is what CNN have got for tonight on Piers Morgan

9:00
p.m. 6:00
p.m. Piers Morgan Tonight: Piers talks to Maroon 5's Adam Levine.

Thanks candyfloss. Ive been following Louise Mensch MP on twitter and she and this ex mirror reporter were tweeting each other about this on Friday and he was saying what CNN told him. Seems like CNN have bottled it. The last I read Louise told him to go to the BBC so maybe he will speak live on this. From what he was saying he wanted to expose Morgan for what is the truth....fingers crossed that he does

Louis and Morgan have been having a massive row on twitter and good on her, she knows the truth and is trying to get it exposed. Alan Sugar weighed in on Saturday trying to bully her too. They are running scared as they know Louise is onto them. We need Louise to help expose the McCanns too
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Gillyspot on 25.07.11 19:13

@jd wrote:
Louis and Morgan have been having a massive row on twitter and good on her, she knows the truth and is trying to get it exposed. Alan Sugar weighed in on Saturday trying to bully her too. They are running scared as they know Louise is onto them. We need Louise to help expose the McCanns too

Morgan took the cowards way out and blocked her. Incidentally Lord Sugar got involved as well (on Pier's side).

avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Guest on 25.07.11 19:14

@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:At the same time on CNN, it might be worth watching the Piers Morgan programme. They had planned to interview the Daily Mirror journalist who came out at the weekend (morgan was editor at the time)....he wanted to a 'live' interview but CNN would only do a pre recorded one! Don't know what the outcome was or if this interview is still going to happen. He will oust the awful Morgan for what he is really is, is what CNN are worried about I think


Hi jd,
Haven't seen any chatter or tweets anywhere to say its on. Will keep watching the tweets.

This is what CNN have got for tonight on Piers Morgan

9:00
p.m. 6:00
p.m. Piers Morgan Tonight: Piers talks to Maroon 5's Adam Levine.

Thanks candyfloss. Ive been following Louise Mensch MP on twitter and she and this ex mirror reporter were tweeting each other about this on Friday and he was saying what CNN told him. Seems like CNN have bottled it. The last I read Louise told him to go to the BBC so maybe he will speak live on this. From what he was saying he wanted to expose Morgan for what is the truth....fingers crossed that he does

Louis and Morgan have been having a massive row on twitter and good on her, she knows the truth and is trying to get it exposed. Alan Sugar weighed in on Saturday trying to bully her too. They are running scared as they know Louise is onto them. We need Louise to help expose the McCanns too


Yes. I have been reading their spats. Things will come out I'm sure. I see there was a campaign on twitter of unfollowpiersmorgan too. big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by jd on 25.07.11 19:29

candyfloss wrote:I see there was a campaign on twitter of unfollowpiersmorgan too. big grin

big grin I'm joining this one big grin
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by *~Melody~* on 25.07.11 21:11

Did anyone watch this?

Now that this is out in the open I hope ALL MP's grow a backbone.
avatar
*~Melody~*

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Guest on 25.07.11 21:21

@*~Melody~* wrote:Did anyone watch this?

Now that this is out in the open I hope ALL MP's grow a backbone.


Hi Melody, yes I did, thought it was very informative, especially for those who are not into reading all the various articles that have appeared over the last few weeks.

Also another programme on Channel 4 on this Wednesday 27th July at 10pm - Murdoch: The Mogul who Screwed the News.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by *~Melody~* on 25.07.11 21:24

Oh thank you for that candyfloss thumbsup
avatar
*~Melody~*

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by jd on 25.07.11 22:26

Was a good programme and showed exactly how the country has been running the past 30 years. I always knew Murdoch had this power over our parliament and police, just like I know the McCanns are lying and there is a cover up

The MP's and police are and have been spineless, but News International also used what they call 'leverage'. ie blackmail. They would get a story which the victim would not want to come out and then use this to have them under their absolute control

What is most alarming is the power Murdoch had to change the law in this country. this is so shocking that an unelected media mogul can have this power to change legislation! What happened to democracy because there wasn't any really, Murdoch was running the country

The public seriously need to stop buying all News International papers, the sun, the times all of them. This would push him right into ground and release him from the power he has over us all in this country. Unfortunately people will not stop buying the sun as they need their fix of sex and sport, so he will in the end get away with it all and live to carry on 'ruling' us

The Piers Morgan show wasn;t on tonight, wonder if CNN have quietly suspended him while they investigate him. Do hope so as he is another one involved in the circle
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Guest on 25.07.11 22:35

The Piers Morgan show wasn;t on tonight, wonder if CNN have quietly suspended him while they investigate him. Do hope so as he is another one involved in the circle

wow Now that is strange, especially as it is in the programme listings. Hmmm thinking So they just replaced his show with something else?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by jd on 25.07.11 22:40

candyfloss wrote:The Piers Morgan show wasn;t on tonight, wonder if CNN have quietly suspended him while they investigate him. Do hope so as he is another one involved in the circle

wow Now that is strange, especially as it is in the programme listings. Hmmm thinking So they just replaced his show with something else?

They replaced it with a World Report hour.....but they never said anything about the Piers Morgan show. It was in the listings and always on at 8pm in the UK
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by lj on 26.07.11 2:56

He is on in the US with news about the debt crisis in the US.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3314
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by jd on 26.07.11 20:05

He's not on in the UK again....the listings say it should be on now (they are always right) but its world hour again....mmmmm
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by lj on 26.07.11 20:16

I'll see if I am close to a tv with US channels tonight and will let you know.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3314
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by jd on 26.07.11 22:03

@lj wrote:I'll see if I am close to a tv with US channels tonight and will let you know.

Thanks, I'll check if his show is on later here though all the listings before and after are right, and for months Morgans show is always on at 8pm in the UK
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by lj on 27.07.11 2:31

Yes, he is back on tonight in the US. Very dull interview with very dull comedian. It could have been a repeat, there was no info. Yesterday was "life" though.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3314
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How Murdoch Ran Britain

Post by Guest on 27.07.11 19:49

Just a reminder, for anyone interested in this phone hacking scandal, there is another programme about Murdoch tonight.......

Channel 4 on this Wednesday 27th July at 10pm - Murdoch: The Mogul who Screwed the News.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/