The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who took the tennis court photo?

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by jd on 11.09.11 23:45

@tigger wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@ROSA wrote:The body the church the key given to the mccanns and a priest who is a broken man

I have always wondered how the MC's secured an audience with the Pope. Millions of Catholics in our world and the MC's get a very public appointment in a very short space of time. Priests who take confession carry a heavy burden. I am not a catholic by the way. Thank you for mentioning something I have found very strange.

I think Clarrie managed that via the cardinal in Northern Ireland. I hope I got that right. It wasn't an audience just for them, they were amongst a few dozen people, sitting on the side and waiting to be blessed. But the newspapers and Kate herself (Rome is preparing itself for our visit!) make out it was just them. If you check on youtube or other photographs, you can just see Clarrie pushing people aside - out of shot and giving the Pope the chance to shake the great man's hand. Lucky Pope. Not stupid, I think the priest in PdL may have send a note - the McCanns were whooshed of the Vatican site pretty quickly.

The priest in the church in PDL (who originally came from the town as Murat in Suffolk) left the church on May 6th 2007....3 days after

A new priest was sent over from Canada and even he originated from the same town as Murat too! ....what a damn small world this is!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HFS on 12.09.11 18:24

@J.J. wrote:So Rachael is claiming in her rogatory interveiw the Tennis photo was taken by Jane on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am.

I think it must have been at about ten thirty, Madeleine and E**a and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities, erm and Kate didn’t have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and E**a, that’s one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis b*lls, that sort of pictures”. 00.51
00.51.21 1578 “That was taken on the”?
Reply “Yeah that was that morning”.
1578 “Thursday”?
Reply “Yeah

But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing.

I never noted anything strange in Madeleine's comportment during the time I stayed with her. There was one occasion, on Thursday, 3rd of May 2007, around 10H30 in the morning, where she cried at the launch of the yellow safety boat in the ocean where all the children were sailing.

Kate says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning.

On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It’s the Gerry touch...The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they’d established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the ‘on’ button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.

During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in
her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls.

The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate suggests. Do we know if the activities differed from those on the planned schedule?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm

What about Tanner herself, does she mention the tennis lesson, what day it was or who took the photo?

HFS

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J. on 13.09.11 20:18

Jane says the picture was taken on the Wednesday.

So Kate says she took it Tuesday, Jane says it was taken on Wednesday and Rachael says Jane took it on Thursday. On the creche schedule Tennis was planned for Monday.

Jane Tanner Rogatory interview

Reply “No. Err the Wednesday, err again I think it would have just been a, Evie would have had a sleep and just round the pool or in the, each other apartments, until, until high tea but I think Ella, and Ella would have, Ella went to err, Ella went to the err the kids club. Actually that morning was the morning Ella and Madeleine had the tennis lesson I think on the Wednesday. You’ve got the picture of…”
4078 “Yeah.”
Reply “Err so after the, would it be the Wednesday, after our tennis lesson they all came down so we did stay and watch them for a bit, so that makes me wonder if it was actually the sailing that day. No, yeah because the sailing started, sorry, the sailing started at half eleven so between half ten and half eleven that day we would have stood and, we stood and watched, I stood with Kate and probably Rachael we watched them having their, the kids having their tennis lesson. And I think Russell was there, yeah Russell was there with Evie then so yeah I think Russell had probably spent the morning with Evie and then be watching us play tennis and we watched Ella.”
4078 “So that was definitely the morning you think (inaudible) left to go to kids club?”
Reply “I think that, as much as I can remember I’m fairly sure that was, and that’s the morning when we had the conversation, which I think is in some of our statements but one of the other parents was there videoing them having a tennis lesson and at that point we were sort of saying it’s so ridiculous that you’re not allowed to, you know, people look at you funny if you’re doing this now, blah, blah, and it was almost like sort of afterwards, you know, we were all going oh yeah it’s ridiculous you have to worry about this sort of thing and you can’t take pictures of your own children, blah, blah, blah.”
4078 “Mm, so there was Rachael, Kate, you, Russell.”
Reply “Yeah.”
4078 “Gerry?”
Reply “Err he would have probably, I think he’d started his tennis lesson on the other court so they were using one court for the err for the kids and the other court for the intermediate tennis people.”
4078 “And was Matthew around?”
Reply “No he tended to do more, he’s a keen sailor so he tended to do more of the beach, beach activities so don’t think he was, I don’t think he was there then.”

J.J.

Back to top Go down

who took photo?

Post by juliet on 13.09.11 23:07

Perhaps it was none of the Tapas gang.

I have always felt the McCanns did not know this photo was going to appear, and wish it hadn't.

It contradicts in every way the other PdL photo of a much smaller, younger, better cared-for Madeleine.

Typical of KM to try to spin that they actually like the picture allegedly of their daughter, showing her looking about six, with not very nice clothes and a general look of neglect.
juliet

Back to top Go down

PS:

Post by juliet on 13.09.11 23:10

KM said that in the Last Photo Madeleine was wearing - what was a it "pretty top by Monsoon, shorts by Gap" or something, and how it was an extravagance but well worth it.

So for the Tennis Photo - "top by Primark, shorts by market stall, cheap socks and horrible sandals I used to wear when I was a kid."
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 13.09.11 23:16

It's the gushing description in the book of how gorgeous she looked in this ragbag attire that sends me rushing for the liver salts! The photo is clearly a fake and couldn't have been taken at any time on the holiday. Kate definitely has a future as a writer for Mills and Boon but not for anything remotely factual.

Marian

Back to top Go down

re; who took the tennis court photo

Post by russiandoll on 14.09.11 13:38

a related question.........there is a very clear demarcation of discolouration of either her right hand or arm around the wrist joint.......I have noticed this on all of the photos I have seen which clearly shows Madeleine's right arm and hand
... any ideas as to what this is please?
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

The classy tennis outfit

Post by Marian on 14.09.11 18:26

I presume that the clothes allegedly worn by Madeleine at the tennis court were never given, washed or not, to the police. You would think that, with the McCanns' expertise in good marketing ploys and sob stories, they would have shown this outfit off to the world. You can just imagine The Sun headlines - "Kate can't bear to let it out of her sight as Madeleine looked so gorgeous in it".
Marian

Back to top Go down

?

Post by russiandoll on 05.01.12 21:44

can anyone help me here....I cannot accept that this is an entire authentic photo, as the head, even allowing for the child dropping her chin forward to secure the tennis balls, is in a truly weird position in the way it sits on the shoulders. Am I just looking at this wrong or is the head Maddie and the body that of another child?
Those clothes are so old fashioned, I wonder if the body is maybe Kate as a 70s child , no way can I believe those clothes are what Maddie would have been dressed in.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.12 22:26

This photo has been discussed before and the consensus of opinion is that it doesn't appear genuine. I can just about accept that the face is that of Madeleine (as far as anyone can be sure of what she looked like) but the whole image is of a taller child than her. According to Kate she looked so gorgeous dressed in this ragbag outfit that was the reason she rushed to get her camera to take the picture!

As far as I know that set of clothes and those at the poolside have never been put on display - I wonder why? It would have made a good story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 05.01.12 23:21

Jean wrote:This photo has been discussed before and the consensus of opinion is that it doesn't appear genuine. I can just about accept that the face is that of Madeleine (as far as anyone can be sure of what she looked like) but the whole image is of a taller child than her. According to Kate she looked so gorgeous dressed in this ragbag outfit that was the reason she rushed to get her camera to take the picture!

As far as I know that set of clothes and those at the poolside have never been put on display - I wonder why? It would have made a good story.

Hi Jean. I don't like to comment about what people wear, as it is personal choice, but clothing apart Madeleine doesn't look the extrovert child her parents say she is in that picture. She is stiff and unsure with a strained smile and just not a happy holiday girl at all imo. As my dear Mum would have said "she looks right peeky" or to the rest of us, unwell.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 06.01.12 8:31

@Nina wrote:
Jean wrote:This photo has been discussed before and the consensus of opinion is that it doesn't appear genuine. I can just about accept that the face is that of Madeleine (as far as anyone can be sure of what she looked like) but the whole image is of a taller child than her. According to Kate she looked so gorgeous dressed in this ragbag outfit that was the reason she rushed to get her camera to take the picture!

Hi Jean. I don't like to comment about what people wear, as it is personal choice, but clothing apart Madeleine doesn't look the extrovert child her parents say she is in that picture. She is stiff and unsure with a strained smile and just not a happy holiday girl at all imo. As my dear Mum would have said "she looks right peeky" or to the rest of us, unwell.

Yes, Jean, just as the trainers with little lights never made it in the papers.
Nina, 100% right, she doesn't look well, and if that was Maddie, she was at least 114 cm tall instead of the 90 cm given by TM. That's nearly 10 inches more! She does look right peaky, in many, many photographs. How many toddlers have those thick walls under their eyes? A slight sag to the right hand side of the face, especially the right eye. That was never a healthy child.

Back to top Go down

Tennis girl looking the other way

Post by Guest on 25.02.12 20:58

Google: ivanwoerden.com to see Tennis girl in reverse.

Picture shows face photoshopped on body, it seems. Neck is not ok.

Also: colomboma as per 14 th may 2007 operational in the Netherlands

Also: text article: the Fund is for reimbursing the costs of the McCs staying in Portugal

All in Dutch I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Tennis girl opposite II

Post by Guest on 25.02.12 21:01

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.02.12 21:40

p. 57 "During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came
to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis
session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me
remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine
that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying
herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s
instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and
shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I
ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the
occasion. One of my photographs is known around the
world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis
balls. At the end of their session, the children had been
asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as
they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very
pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."

[my emphasis]

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 25.02.12 21:54

@Portia wrote:Correction: www.ivovanwoerden.com

Are you Dutch Portia? I've just found the article, not really worth translating, just the usual thing about how sad, poor people, everybody could have been in that position.
It doesn't say anything about the back to front photo, but I totally agree it's pasted. Left or right, that head is too far forward on the shoulders. In fact the body of that girl looks about 5/6 yrs old.
Another easy one to spot is the Everton shirt - there are two: I am 100% convinced the blonder girl, smiling confidently isn't Maddie.
The other one has her head to far to her left, there's a ghost line on her left arm, blurring on her cheek and elbow, very sloppy job.
The head again, in the Donegal photo on the rocks, not sitting right on the neck. It is actually quite tricky to do.
They weren't all that good at pasting the coloboma in. Quite a few photographs it's at six o'clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.02.12 22:43

@PeterMac wrote:p. 57 "During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came
to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis
session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me
remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine
that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying
herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s
instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and
shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I
ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the
occasion. One of my photographs is known around the
world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis
balls. At the end of their session, the children had been
asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as
they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very
pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."

[my emphasis]

One of MY photographs is known around the world now...you couldn't make it up...perhaps she did. I always look at the McCann's with a feeling of 'walk a mile in my shoes' and I try to put myself in their place had it happened to my child. No matter how hard I try I still don't believe them. IMO they are narcissists and bullies. Their daughter Madeleine is missing and yet they still have not convinced me they are reasonable parents, or reasonable human beings as they hunt down anyone who disagrees with them. This is my opinion and as far as I am aware I am still entitled to one without the fear of being sued by powerful legal companies financed by a fund that disguises itself as a charity to the ordinary people who contribute.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 25.02.12 23:22

When Madeleine is pulled from the lawless village cave by Dave Edgar, I daresay she'll be so proud as; "One of MY photographs is known around the world now." Said her mum.
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Dry run

Post by Guest on 25.02.12 23:26

So there was a dry run, trying to 'jemmy' the shutters?!

Gerry had also managed to break the
window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in
spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say?
It’s the Gerry touch...

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 26.02.12 17:15

@Portia wrote:So there was a dry run, trying to 'jemmy' the shutters?!

It’s the Gerry touch...

I think this is all to tell the reader........unreliable shutters=easy to damage=might not operate as normal= should only open from inside, but unreliable means they could probably be opened from outside.

abducted child
yet more manipulation.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.02.12 17:21

@russiandoll wrote:

It’s the Gerry touch...

I think this is all to tell the reader........unreliable shutters=easy to damage=might not operate as normal= should only open from inside, but unreliable means they could probably be opened from outside.

abducted child
yet more manipulation.

Some touch!

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 27.02.12 11:20

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 08.04.12 23:05

@HiDeHo wrote:

As an newbie I am playing catch up, excellent post Thank You
tuom

Back to top Go down

beyond me

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 13:13

@Portia

It simply escapes me what you are implying with that whole riddle
starting with Google ivovanwoerden.com
especially the "colomboma operational since May 14th in the Netherlands"
- in Dutch -

no offence meant but really...
a dutch lawyer , sourcing from a weekly glossy?

I d like to know about that colomboma being operational??

sorry, while tapping=typing this on my Iphone a possible solution of the riddle
hits me: by operational you mean that it can be operated and corrected?

totally confused now.

parapono

see flickr.com/photos/imakimou/
for my recent artworks

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 13:51

@russiandoll wrote:

It’s the Gerry touch...

abducted child
yet more manipulation.

All these obscure bit of information - thanks for that, of course! Is that why the shutters were back in business when the bewk was published? They'd been 'explained'.
Now we're just waiting for the real reason for mentioning the pink trainers, the biting dogs, the tea stain and the night she slept in the other room. Any more?

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum