The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Who took the tennis court photo?

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Searcher on 04.08.13 23:02

Thankyou so much; what an amazing piece of analysis in the video.  It just confirms my instinct, and also other text on the thread which picks up on so much that I have sensed about the picture - but did not have the tools to analyse it.  Amazing work and great thanks fo the link.  I also have a feeling that, at this time particularly, anomolies such as these need to be brought forward again so that others can read them.  [The further comment on the thread that 'the back is too bulky' also confirms my feeling.  This is not a toddler.)

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 04.08.13 23:04

Thankyou so much; what an amazing piece of analysis in the video.  It just confirms my instinct, and also other text on the thread which picks up on so much that I have sensed about the picture - but did not have the tools to analyse it.  Amazing work and great thanks fo the link.  I also have a feeling that, at this time particularly, anomolies such as these need to be brought forward again so that others can read them.  [The further comment on the thread that 'the back is too bulky' also confirms my feeling.  This is not a toddler.)

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 05.08.13 8:37

Far - whfetched as it might seem, I long ago posted how I believed it looked like the head was badly pasted on to a different body [ the way it is sitting on the neck and shoulder area looks all wrong to my eyes ]  and commented on the style of both the sandals and the shorts. I know they came back into fashion and Amelie is clearly wearing these shorts, but they were very 1970s and there was a girl with long thin legs who made her communion at this time. The tennis court body imo is not that of a nearly 4 year old but of an older child who is growing and is more " rangy". Does not look anything like the build of the girl taken poolside. One of them was not taken in the same week as the other imo.

Same knobbly knees in tennis court and the photo below, however a major difference [ I am aware of the different angle of both photos and that the child in one is trying to stop herself from dropping balls and might account for the stance..], tennis court photo shows somewhat pigeon-toed stance while Kate clearly has feet at 10 to 2".
 Another thing : did no one think to video Maddie as she was running about in that odd footwear for playing on a tennis court? you can easily set a camera to video mode. Strange, that.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 05.08.13 8:57

Russiandoll, thankyou that is very interesting indeed. I too have looked at the way the head of the child in the tennis photo sits strangely on the shoulders.  The more I look the more I see a much older child.  I am very thankful to have found this forum; it gives me hope for the truth to emerge.  I trust SY are bothering to read it.  Thankyou again.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 05.08.13 13:37

@russiandoll wrote:Far - whfetched as it might seem, I long ago posted how I believed it looked like the head was badly pasted on to a different body [ the way it is sitting on the neck and shoulder area looks all wrong to my eyes ]  and commented on the style of both the sandals and the shorts. I know they came back into fashion and Amelie is clearly wearing these shorts, but they were very 1970s and there was a girl with long thin legs who made her communion at this time. The tennis court body imo is not that of a nearly 4 year old but of an older child who is growing and is more " rangy". Does not look anything like the build of the girl taken poolside. One of them was not taken in the same week as the other imo.

Same knobbly knees in tennis court and the photo below, however a major difference [ I am aware of the different angle of both photos and that the child in one is trying to stop herself from dropping balls and might account for the stance..], tennis court photo shows somewhat pigeon-toed stance while Kate clearly has feet at 10 to 2".
 Another thing : did no one think to video Maddie as she was running about in that odd footwear for playing on a tennis court? you can easily set a camera to video mode. Strange, that.

Hi Russiandoll  I too have been wondering about the use of old photos of Kate  and have often wondered about the way MBMs right foot is at an odd angle in the tennis photo,   as you say in this one of Kate she is standing at 10 - 2 but if you Google (sorry I have no idea how to put in a link!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321551/Madeliene-McCann-disappearance-Kate-McCann and take a look at the photos of Kate's feet on her last trip to PDL - especially her right foot and you will see that she clearly walks with her right foot very much turned in!!  Interesting.
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ on 05.08.13 14:57

@windchime wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Far - whfetched as it might seem, I long ago posted how I believed it looked like the head was badly pasted on to a different body [ the way it is sitting on the neck and shoulder area looks all wrong to my eyes ]  and commented on the style of both the sandals and the shorts. I know they came back into fashion and Amelie is clearly wearing these shorts, but they were very 1970s and there was a girl with long thin legs who made her communion at this time. The tennis court body imo is not that of a nearly 4 year old but of an older child who is growing and is more " rangy". Does not look anything like the build of the girl taken poolside. One of them was not taken in the same week as the other imo.

Hi Russiandoll  I too have been wondering about the use of old photos of Kate  and have often wondered about the way MBMs right foot is at an odd angle in the tennis photo,   as you say in this one of Kate she is standing at 10 - 2 but if you Google (sorry I have no idea how to put in a link!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321551/Madeliene-McCann-disappearance-Kate-McCann and take a look at the photos of Kate's feet on her last trip to PDL - especially her right foot and you will see that she clearly walks with her right foot very much turned in!!  Interesting.

That is a posed photograph so she was maybe told to stand nicely. I used to be told not to slouch yes 
BerylJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 05.08.13 15:20

Thankyou BerylJ for the picture on D. Mail link; very interesting.  The stance of the leg and position of right foot would seem virtually identical to the one we are discussing.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ on 05.08.13 17:03

@Searcher wrote:Thankyou BerylJ for the picture on D. Mail link; very interesting.  The stance of the leg and position of right foot would seem virtually identical to the one we are discussing.

Actually it was windchime who posted the link Searcher, so thanks to them yes  It doesn't mean to say though that it is a younger Kate in the tennis picture, rather a family trait the way children stand or walk or other mannerisms and it is Madeleine, though much thinner and longer legged than the pool picture.
BerylJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 05.08.13 17:08

Yes - and thankyou for saying who actually posted; apologies.  Agree that it may well be a family trait to stand in a certain way, but it seems excessively the same, even so.  Very many thanks.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen on 06.08.13 17:49

I had a close look at the sandals (I had a similar pair for my '73 first Communion...).
There is one thing that indicates they can't be 70s:
They haven't got a buckle(right word??) but a velcro/hook and loop fastener. I got my very first hook and loop in '79, Adidas tennis trainers, which were that absolutely brand new and sensationally different, that I spend more time showing them around than wearing them.
At least in Germany this velcro hook and loop was not on the market befor 79/80, and most definitely not in shoes other than trainers.

Jule

Julchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 06.08.13 18:12

@J.J. wrote:So Rachael is claiming in her rogatory interveiw the Tennis photo was taken by Jane on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am.

I think it must have been at about ten thirty, Madeleine and E**a and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities, erm and Kate didn’t have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and E**a, that’s one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis b*lls, that sort of pictures”. 00.51
00.51.21 1578 “That was taken on the”?
Reply “Yeah that was that morning”.
1578 “Thursday”?
Reply “Yeah

But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing.

I never noted anything strange in Madeleine's comportment during the time I stayed with her. There was one occasion, on Thursday, 3rd of May 2007, around 10H30 in the morning, where she cried at the launch of the yellow safety boat in the ocean where all the children were sailing.    

Kate says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning.

On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It’s the Gerry touch...The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they’d established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the ‘on’ button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.

During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in
her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls.

The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate suggests. Do we know if the activities differed from those on the planned schedule?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm

Sorry to bring up such old stuff again.

If it is true (hahaha) as stated in KMs book regarding Tuesday 1st that she had 2 men come into fix her washing machine - quote  'not as simple as me not having switched the on button on but not much more complicated' she is telling is that there was actually nothing mechanically wrong with the machine just 'user error!!' why did she feel the need to call these guys in when there were 3 other families all within walking distance that she could have
1. asked how they got their machines to work
2. used theirs.

3. is there a record of this report with MW?

Also, she then tells us she went to 'meet Gerry whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter'
and 'I ran back to my apartment for my camera'

1. did she ask these (probably Portuguese speaking) maintanance worker's to lock up or leave the door open/unlocked when they had finished or perhaps make yourselves at home and have a cuppa when you are done but please don't steal anything?
2. why would you leave 2 unknown workers in your holiday apartment and then leave your camera and most likely other valuables in the room with them while they 'fix the shutters'? 

It does not make sense - one of the main things you are told about being on holiday is to lock up your valuables - or of course did she take the same approach to cameras, wallets, passports, handbags etc as she did to 3 young children??
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 06.08.13 20:31

windchime, I believe nothing that Kate McCann says. Any insurance would be null and void if you left any doors or windows to the outside open, they must surely have had holiday insurance?
Likewise if you left workmen on their own in your holiday home, unless your valuables were locked away out of sight your insurance co. would not pay up if you found anything missing.
It makes you wonder if they tried to claim for a missing daughter!!!, after all they keep on telling us that it's not their fault - it's the fault of the "abductor" who snatched Madeleine.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 06.08.13 20:53

Thankyou very much and especially for insight about the velcro fastening on the trainers - not seen until c. 1979.  I am still curious as to whether this picture has been photoshopped.  The body of the child seems to be much older than three.  Much to explore and thankyou.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum