The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who took the tennis court photo?

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The photos mystery

Post by Guest on 23.07.11 10:03

Thanks for putting the two photos together Happychick. I concede that they could be of the same child but not that they were taken within a day or two of each other.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by jd on 23.07.11 15:47

The faces of the child look to be the same to me and I think the pic on the left is wholly Maddie. However, the body of the child in the right pic holding the tennis balls has a much fatter body compared to the left pic. There is something odd about the right pic and it feels like Maddies head has been photoshopped onto the body
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 23.07.11 16:24

happychick wrote:
how many days apart are these photos meant to of been taken? The tennis one on ' according to Kate' the 3rd what day pool one? I ask due to skin colouring and weather climate

dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.07.11 16:31

I can't understand why her hand is a different colour to her arm, it's very strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 23.07.11 16:31

Apparently Madeleine had 2 pairs of trainers on the holiday. Why wasn't she wearing one of the pairs for "mini tennis" ?

Back to top Go down

Strange photos (again)

Post by Guest on 23.07.11 16:33

Dragonfly: the poolside photo is the infamous one classed as the "last photo" supposedly taken on 3rd May. The other was either taken on 1st May by Kate or on 3rd May according to Rachael who said Jane took it. I don't think that Jane was ever asked if she did but anything she says has to be taken with a pinch of salt anyway.

Back to top Go down

photoshopped again?

Post by tigger on 23.07.11 16:43

I think you're right, the tennis girl is also photoshopped. An awful lot of the photographs are. The Everton T shirt one for instance is very clearly tampered with. Ghost line left arm, blur left elbow, blur left face, face odd angle on neck.
The pool photo was from 2006 at the latest, that isn't a nearly 4 year old.
Yes, I'm relieved, because the tennis girl can't be Maddie, she is at least 100 cm tall. The tennis balls (6.7 cm diam) are in the same plane, allowing for the angle she's even taller. Looks about 6 really. Sturdier body, skinny legs. Does away with the 'sun burn' problem.
You would think that there are hundreds of photographs of the children, but I'm getting the impression there aren't that many.
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 23.07.11 16:44

Marian wrote:Dragonfly: the poolside photo is the infamous one classed as the "last photo" supposedly taken on 3rd May. The other was either taken on 1st May by Kate or on 3rd May according to Rachael who said Jane took it. I don't think that Jane was ever asked if she did but anything she says has to be taken with a pinch of salt anyway.
thanks Marian just to show as Gerry quoted 'all the confussion out there was good ' -(something like that) so her skin was paler in the 'last photo' reverse tanning ? Maybe it's my eyes but tennis arms loo darker

dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.07.11 16:59

Molly wrote:I can't understand why her hand is a different colour to her arm, it's very strange.

Good spot, I'd missed this one. Maddie would have had to be wearing gloves all holiday then? but wasn't the weather cloudy, cold and raining anyway throughout their holiday? so not much sun

Now I am questioning if the hand holding the tennis balls is one of a 3 year old, looks older now!!!
jd

Back to top Go down

tennis girl

Post by tigger on 23.07.11 17:07

jd wrote:
Molly wrote:I can't understand why her hand is a different colour to her arm, it's very strange.

Good spot, I'd missed this one. Maddie would have had to be wearing gloves all holiday then? but wasn't the weather cloudy, cold and raining anyway throughout their holiday? so not much sun

Now I am questioning if the hand holding the tennis balls is one of a 3 year old, looks older now!!!

Kate explained the discoloration as sunburn, others think it looks like a bruise. The body of that girl is about 6 or I'm a banana!
It is Maddie's face though, so as I said, photoshopped, I've done a lot of it, certainly looks like it.
so the hand is older, of course!
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.07.11 17:14

ROSA wrote:M did not go tp creche if M is dead on 28th all photos have a ? on it

I can understand from the work that you have all done on the creche records that there was something very peculiar going on from the start. But I can't get my head around that part of the puzzle. There are the photos for a start. I also feel that they would have used the time to dispose of her body properly (especially if they had help from people other than the T7) and not ended up with such a fake crime scene and having to move her body weeks after the event under the glare of the media and police. I suppose I feel if they had all of this time knowing Kate, why would she not have used the time to find a more plausible and self serving storyline rather than choosing to be seen as a negligent parent. I think I am missing something. Unless she didn't die immediately?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.07.11 17:32

honeybunch wrote:Apparently Madeleine had 2 pairs of trainers on the holiday. Why wasn't she wearing one of the pairs for "mini tennis" ?

I think because the photo was not taken by Kate despite what she says. And not taken at mini-tennis. In the rogatory interviews someone talks about the use or Mark Warner tennis equipment, whoever was last for the day had to return all of the tennis balls, the kids would have gathered them up, my guess is this is when the shot was taken. But as to if it is Madeleine or photoshop and why would you have a sunburned arm and a white hand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 23.07.11 17:58

I can understand why there were so few photos - the McCann children were dumped in the creche all day and every day - when would there have been time to take any?
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.07.11 0:07

No sailing photo
nails
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.07.11 3:58

ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 25.07.11 1:59

Don't know if this has already been posted....if true, does such photo software exist to extract all the original information?

http://youtu.be/XrK9cikjXAQ

I'd never seen the full length of this photo before. Her whole body is so different I can't put it into words
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 25.07.11 2:11

There is something I don't know about this photo. I always assumed KM had taken this pic anyway, so why is the video making it sound that a lie had been said about someone else taking it?

http://youtu.be/NKTTzBXp4yE
jd

Back to top Go down

What about the other 7 children?

Post by tigger on 25.07.11 7:26

Miraflores wrote:I can understand why there were so few photos - the McCann children were dumped in the creche all day and every day - when would there have been time to take any?

If we want to find out how the McC's behaviour differed from the rest of the group, surely we need the creche records for all of them!
Can we find out it those parents took more snaps and videos than the M's.

For me: ALL the photos are suspect. Now we have a public statement (interview with Piers Morgan)that the coloboma is a lie and therefore photoshopped into an awful lot of the images. So each would have to be researched.
When they said this, I don't think they realised the implication: the iconic photograph of Maddie was already available in A4 quality print, with coloboma on the night of the 3rd/4th. It's in the PJ files.
tigger

Back to top Go down

Credible stories.

Post by tigger on 25.07.11 7:46

Molly wrote:
ROSA wrote:M did not go tp creche if M is dead on 28th all photos have a ? on it

I can understand from the work that you have all done on the creche records that there was something very peculiar going on from the start. But I can't get my head around that part of the puzzle. There are the photos for a start. I also feel that they would have used the time to dispose of her body properly (especially if they had help from people other than the T7) and not ended up with such a fake crime scene and having to move her body weeks after the event under the glare of the media and police. I suppose I feel if they had all of this time knowing Kate, why would she not have used the time to find a more plausible and self serving storyline rather than choosing to be seen as a negligent parent. I think I am missing something. Unless she didn't die immediately?

When we know why and when she died, could have been as early as the 28th, still doesn't explain the stupid crime scene. But they thought the PJ would be far more stupid. And the public as well. Initially the shutters were to be the ingress. When that bombed, suddenly, all the T's left their patio doors open.Without the neglect, there could be no abduction.
The 'in my garden' theme was to be the excuse, together with the checking which never happened, which is why Oldfield got it wrong. Various people were just going to say they'd checked. The original plan was fairly simple, probably included two sightings of a man carrying a child. JT and Gerry with one of the twins, plus shutters jemmied. But the 3rd of May turned into a farce. Likely with so many different players, none of whom knew everything.
The body was moved days before this, to a temporary fridge/freezer. Five weeks later, it was moved in the Renault, most probably by another person to whom they could have lent the car. Interesting that by then the Fund was filling up nicely. Could it not happen before because they didn't have enough money to pay for the burial?
tigger

Back to top Go down

signs?

Post by ROSA on 25.07.11 10:31

The body the church the key given to the mccanns and a priest who is a broken man
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 25.07.11 13:43

jd wrote:Don't know if this has already been posted....if true, does such photo software exist to extract all the original information?

http://youtu.be/XrK9cikjXAQ

I'd never seen the full length of this photo before. Her whole body is so different I can't put it into words

You don't need very special software, many photo editing programs have this possibility build in, although not always you can visualize all "tags".
As a matter of fact even windows can do that by choosing your columns.

But since the original information was given by the camera you have the following limitations: if the date is wrong on the camera, it will be tagged wrong.

If a photo is edited in the following way (as an example, there are more ways to get that effect) : You select only Madeleine from a photo that is much bigger and save that as an new image it will use the date it was saved as a new image as the date the photo was taken. This does not mean there is any criminal intend: I do that with a lot of photos, so I always have the original unaltered.

Last but not least: you can alter tags, a lot of photo software has that capability.

I think I am one of the few, but I really like that photo. She indeed looks much more grown on that one, but she really seems to be having fun there.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.07.11 13:24

I wish I knew a good graphics expert for sure.

Rosa, you have given me a lot to think about. It's back to the archives for another trawl (if they are still there) and the dreaded book of truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J. on 11.09.11 17:24

So Rachael is claiming in her rogatory interveiw the Tennis photo was taken by Jane on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am.

I think it must have been at about ten thirty, Madeleine and E**a and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities, erm and Kate didn’t have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and E**a, that’s one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis b*lls, that sort of pictures”. 00.51
00.51.21 1578 “That was taken on the”?
Reply “Yeah that was that morning”.
1578 “Thursday”?
Reply “Yeah

But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing.

I never noted anything strange in Madeleine's comportment during the time I stayed with her. There was one occasion, on Thursday, 3rd of May 2007, around 10H30 in the morning, where she cried at the launch of the yellow safety boat in the ocean where all the children were sailing.

Kate says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning.

On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It’s the Gerry touch...The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they’d established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the ‘on’ button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.

During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in
her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls.

The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate suggests. Do we know if the activities differed from those on the planned schedule?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm

J.J.

Back to top Go down

The Priest who is a broken man

Post by aquila on 11.09.11 20:03

ROSA wrote:The body the church the key given to the mccanns and a priest who is a broken man

I have always wondered how the MC's secured an audience with the Pope. Millions of Catholics in our world and the MC's get a very public appointment in a very short space of time. Priests who take confession carry a heavy burden. I am not a catholic by the way. Thank you for mentioning something I have found very strange.
aquila

Back to top Go down

The audience with the Pope

Post by tigger on 11.09.11 20:29

aquila wrote:
ROSA wrote:The body the church the key given to the mccanns and a priest who is a broken man

I have always wondered how the MC's secured an audience with the Pope. Millions of Catholics in our world and the MC's get a very public appointment in a very short space of time. Priests who take confession carry a heavy burden. I am not a catholic by the way. Thank you for mentioning something I have found very strange.

I think Clarrie managed that via the cardinal in Northern Ireland. I hope I got that right. It wasn't an audience just for them, they were amongst a few dozen people, sitting on the side and waiting to be blessed. But the newspapers and Kate herself (Rome is preparing itself for our visit!) make out it was just them. If you check on youtube or other photographs, you can just see Clarrie pushing people aside - out of shot and giving the Pope the chance to shake the great man's hand. Lucky Pope. Not stupid, I think the priest in PdL may have send a note - the McCanns were whooshed of the Vatican site pretty quickly.
tigger

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum