The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed?

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why did the McCann's request an extra bed?

Post by Praia on 17.01.12 1:05

Just want to make clear that a child was heard playing up earlier in the week but the neighbour would not know which child this was , just a little girl. There were other little girls in the group. When the news broke people assumed it was Madeleine.

I am with you Kiko, on Madeleine not being there to run off. I feel so upset writing that but that's why most people look away, it's too distressing to look behind the negligence/ abduction story.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 2:04

Just want to make clear that a child was heard playing up earlier in the week but the neighbour would not know which child this was , just a little girl. There were other little girls in the group. When the news broke people assumed it was Madeleine.

Thanks for that, seems very odd that no-one established which little girl was playing hide 'n' seek in the dark, for anything up to an hour, prior to may 3rd. According to the book Vanished, Wallace say the locals thought it was Maddie ... everything is odd in this case, everything...

I am with you Kiko, on Madeleine not being there to run off. I feel so upset writing that but that's why most people look away, it's too distressing to look behind the negligence/ abduction story.

Well I was of the opinion that something my have happened on the 2nd, but now with theories about a long term plan and a duplicate Mad'lene, well, that really changes everything.

I am still trying to catch up on these theories, but is it purported that Maddie (the real one) never actually left the UK, and instead, a doppelganger was used all along?

If so, where is Maddie now, the real one, and what happened to her? Is there a chance she is still alive somewhere?

If that is the case (a duplicate flown to Portugal, this all being a huge money scam with many other added bonuses for some), how does one account for all the cadaverine markings by the EVRD dog? Behind the sofa and in the Scenic. Is this a double-cross frame-up, in other words? the McCann's double-crossed by someone who knows the full agenda?

Can anyone sum up this duplicate Mad'lene theory please, or point me to a link? I'm on page 18 of this thread and maybe I'll get my answers by the end!

Cheers

A

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 2:42

@monkey mind wrote:One thing is for sure, the sheer volume of contradictions point to story telling, after all, the well known saying goes something like “if you tell the truth you don’t have to remember a thing”. There is nothing wrong with the memories of these people, not a thing, they have demonstrated this by becoming doctors, to attain such a qualification or its equivalent demonstrates one thing beyond doubt, they have the ability to memorise information and recall it when required. This in essence is education. However, just because a person knows the square root of a jar of pickled onions doesn’t mean to say they can get the lid off. So many contradictions by people possessing good memories tells us something not right.

And there’s more, take David Payne for instance. Someone posted the other day that in one interview alone he used the words “you know” 1753 times! Three and a half thousand words, that’s a goodly length chapter! It isn’t normal, not at all. Do you think if he were doing an after dinner speech, or better still addressing a gathering of his peers over a medical paper he had just written that he would be you knowing or erming every other word? Of course not for he would be speaking with certainty and these other ditherings are a display of the opposite - along with nervousness.

No, it is very difficult to point to anything they say as fact, some of it undoubtedly will be, establishing what is and is not is the difficulty.

That's 1753 mental pauses, within each auto-'you-know' the mind working furiously to not slip up, not make a clanger, get the story straight, same with all the "erms"!

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 3:09

@Nina wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
Stella wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Stella wrote:There are two sets of rear patio doors. The lounge on the right and the rear bedroom used by Kate and Gerry on the left.
So access was available direct into the bedroom. Have they ever spoken of using these doors?
Not to my knowledge, only that Gerry broke the shutter on that very window, the day they arrived.
It looks as though the parent's bedroom 'full length sliding patio-door style window' opens onto a very narrow bit of path which then joins the main part of the patio at the top of the stairs. You can see it behind the curtains.

Thankyou PeterMac for the photos, in particular the last one. This clearly shows that the low railing that was on top of the wall has been removed. The first photographs to be taken it was in situ. I always thought that that wee wall was a climbing place for small children and due to this dangerous. It just asked to be stood on whilst holding the rainings. And of course a clear line of vision to the tapas bar.

It was over this small wall and railing and down to the garden below where I am sure Eddie alerted.

Yes many thanks PeterMac and Nina, the last picture, I don't see a child gate. I wonder exactly when this picture was taken. And yes Nina, I've also speculated about a long fall into the shrubs/flower bed, where Eddie alerted. Does anyone know exactly where that spot was? From memory I thought it was directly outside a window! It's late, I'd better be getting to bed!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 3:40

@Praia wrote:Look at picture 15 in the files for what I talked about y'day re. steps, child gate, rails, chair. Does not matter if the gate was used or not when there are low railings and a chair beside them.

Sofa beds, I asked someone who works with them all the time. Cant tell from photo. but probable. Apts can have what looks like two identical sofa's, one is a sofa bed. If the owner gave it to MW for rental it would be expected.
Many private owners have them to accommodate family etc. Lots of people livinig here have one for same reason.

Now I agree, go with what FP says, the McCanns were worried about cost, makes sense to order T1.

Look at picture 15 in the files for what I talked about y'day re. steps,
child gate, rails, chair. Does not matter if the gate was used or not
when there are low railings and a chair beside them.

Thanks Praia, looking at some of the PJ released photos I now see the rail on the right hand side as you would walk up the stairs.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/000skynews7.jpg

Table and chairs there, as you say, so child gate or not, very easy for a toddler to use a chair or even climb up and over they go ...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 4:12

Do we know what date it was when the child hid in bushes? If it caused such concern, then surely someone would have mentioned "X and Y and their friends could be seen searching for the child". Did this happen?

Hi kikoraton,

According to "Vanished" - pages 5 to 6

"A statement taken from Mrs Fenn in the apt above demonstrates the child was not beyond going into the nearby street and walkway alone, against her parents; wishes. Mrs Fenn spoke of Madeliene as an often fractious child, who she had heard crying for 75 minutes on one occasion where she had apparently been left alone in the apt with the twins. Local gossip also speaks of an excitable child, who on one occasion escaped from the apartment as bedtime threatened, and giggling with delight at the adventure, hid along the walkway, skipping from garden to garden for 30 minutes before being caught by her parents."

I don't know if this 30 minute episode is in the bewk, but I have not seen or heard it mentioned anywhere else, other than Praia yesterday?

Hmmm, so make of that what you will, I don't see anywhere in Mrs Fenn's statement below describing Maddie as "fractious"

This is Mrs Fenn's version...

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

"
Witness statement of Pamela Fenn PJ Files

Processo
IX, pages 2412 to 2414

Date: 2007/08/20
Time: 15H30

Comes
before the Court as a witness.

Being
of British nationality and in spite of living in Portugal, does not
have
knowledge of the
Portuguese language in its oral and written form, therefore a police
interpreter is present, LIEVE VAN LOOCK.

Thus, according to the
facts noted in the files, she says that she has lived in the apartment
since 2003, which is
located on the upper
floor, immediately above the room from which the child disappeared.

She states
that on
the day of the 1st May
2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22H30 she heard a
child cry, and that due the tone
of the crying seemed to
be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger.

Apart
from the crying that
continued for
approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and
more expressive, the child shouted "Daddy,
Daddy", the witness had
no doubt that the noise came from the floor below. At about 23H45, an
hour and fifteen minutes
after the crying began,
she heard the parents arrive, she did not see them, but she heard the
patio doors open, she was quite
worried as the crying
had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse.

When
questioned, she said
that she did not know
the cause of the crying, perhaps a nightmare or another destabilising
factor.

As soon as
the parents entered the child stopped crying.

That
night she contacted a friend called XXXX XXXX, who also
lives in Praia da Luz,
after 23H00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at
the childs crying.

She did not have anything to report for the 2nd May, because she was only home at night.

On
the 3rd May she received
a visit from her
niece CAROLE during the morning, who said that when she was on her
terrace she saw a male individual
looking into the McCANN
apartment, a situation which has been told to the police, her cousin
even made a photo fit.

During the day nothing unusual happened,
until almost 22H30 when, being alone again, she heard the hysterical
shouts from
a female person, calling
out "we have let her down" which she repeated several times, quite
upset. She then
saw that it was the
mother of little Madeleine who was shouting furiously. Upon leaning over
the terrace, after having seen
the mother, she asked
the father, GERRY, what was happening to which he replied that a small
girl had been abducted.

This is interesting because in the bewk Kate insists SHE spoke to Mrs Fenn, and swore at her. Charming.

"When asked, she replied
that she did not leave her apartment, just spoke to GERRY from her
balcony, which had a view
over the terrace of the
floor below. She found it strange that when GERRY said that a girl had
been abducted, he did
not mention that it was
his daughter and that he did not mention any other scenarios. At that
moment she offered GERRY help,
saying that he could use
her phone to contact the authorities, to which he replied that this had
already been done. It was
just after 22H30.

She said that after the mothers shouts, she had seen many people in the streets looking for the
girl. She also refers to an episode when GERRY was speaking to a policeman, she doesn't know what
kind of police force,
saying that more police officers were needed to carry out the search.

When
asked, she replied that on 3rd May she did not hear any noise from the
McCANN apartment, not even the opening of doors.
She also said that
before hearing the shouts she was watching television, as she often
stays up late.

When questioned,
she said that she never
heard any arguments between the couple or with their children. She said
that the family would spend
much time outside of the
apartment and therefore she did not notice their presence.

She
said that until that night
she had never spoken to
the McCANN's, because up until the 3rd May, she only sometimes saw them
walking in the street.
She never saw them with
any vehicle.

She also said that she never told the McCANN's that
she had heard their
daughter crying
previously on 1st May because she thought it would just increase their
suffering.

When questioned
she said that she never
saw any strange person or action before or after the event. She claims
however, that a week previously
she was the victim of an
attempted robbery, which was not successful and neither was anything
taken, thinking that the crying
of the child could be
linked to another attempted robbery in the residence."

According to my theory, Madeleine didn't survive the first night. Therefore, if it were her, it would have to have been the evening of 28 April. Whilst with my theory, it's worth remembering that, for a replacement to have been in place, Madeleine's fate must have been pre-meditated.

Yes, pre-meditated, and a huge game-changer! Are you able to expand on why the 28th? And why wait until the 3rd to do the "faked abduction" scenario? I certainly have an open mind about all this...

5J? Dunno. As I see it, Liz Naylor's father never signed her in, and probably absented himself from the creche area. The Naylors' apartment was in the same block as the Lobster Group. (Naylor wouldn't have attended, because Gerry signed his child, Liz, in). I believe that the other adult who went with GM to the sign-in book was Mad'lene's father. Thus, I can visualise that GM and Mad'lene and her father met up somewhere and made their way to the Lobster room. The closer to 5A that GM could have linked up with Mad'lene, the better for appearances.

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 4:23

@monkey mind wrote:
@kikoraton wrote:Do we know what date it was when the child hid in bushes? If it caused such concern, then surely someone would have mentioned "X and Y and their friends could be seen searching for the child". Did this happen?
According to my theory, Madeleine didn't survive the first night. Therefore, if it were her, it would have to have been the evening of 28 April. Whilst with my theory, it's worth remembering that, for a replacement to have been in place, Madeleine's fate must have been pre-meditated.
5J? Dunno. As I see it, Liz Naylor's father never signed her in, and probably absented himself from the creche area. The Naylors' apartment was in the same block as the Lobster Group. (Naylor wouldn't have attended, because Gerry signed his child, Liz, in). I believe that the other adult who went with GM to the sign-in book was Mad'lene's father. Thus, I can visualise that GM and Mad'lene and her father met up somewhere and made their way to the Lobster room. The closer to 5A that GM could have linked up with Mad'lene, the better for appearances.
Kiko, that’s the thing isn’t it, if your theory is correct, and personally speaking it looks pretty solid to me – at the very least there is some serious explaining due those crèche entries, then if the theory is correct an accident of any shape is out of the question. Plans had to have been made well in advance - and if one can accept that may have happened then your theory becomes very acceptable indeed, and the plan, though seemingly complicated, elegant in its simplicity.

Hi monkey mind,

This angle: ...if the theory is correct an accident of any shape is out of the question. Plans had to have been made well in advance - and if one can accept that
may have happened then your theory becomes very acceptable indeed, and
the plan, though seemingly complicated, elegant in its simplicity.

This is where I get stuck. If there was no accident, and no dead body stored behind the sofa, moved to a cupboard, all as evidenced by the EVRD dog, + the firm DNA match to Maddie in the Scenic, what do you think the scenario may have been? Or are you saying we are talking about a planned homicide, on the 28th, and the blood splatter (well, under the tiles at least + the Renault) and cadaverine evidence still stand?

Cheers!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 4:30

@tigger wrote:
@kikoraton wrote:As for the reason behind it all, I'm not yet clear. Paedophilia seems to be indicated, but (apart from losing a participant thru snuff movies) why would it account for all these shenanigans? Why not just do it, go home, and anticipate the next time? Could it be that the photos which are causing us to think of paedophilia were altered (with make-up etc) to lead us up that garden path?
I'm more inclined to think of medical research/experiment involving some high academics, Govt-funded research councils/bodies etc. Maybe (????) Maddie's life had to end, but that wasn't enough, and the McCs got greedy. Hence early death, substitution, 5 days to prepare the "abduction" deceit. I really don't know, but I'm darn sure Gerry falsified the records with the help of Robert Naylor. And that that started on the morning of 29 April.

I really don't think so, men may not notice it but an awful lot of photo's show eye makeup, which is very hard to do well on photoshop. No, for me, paedo is a big part of this but not likely the main part. I think a number of people could be 'used' as John McCann so neatly said, (see forensic linguistics), when calling in favours. Then there's the fact that Gerry lost his credit card, the mortgage had to be paid from the fund and a Cat registration? They indicated clearly that they meant to stay in Portugal. Had the UK been getting too hot for them?
I'm still going for the microchipping. Big, big money that would have netted the McCanns heaps more than the paltry few million they actually got.
But far more than that, it could have made G an MP, a roving ambassador for children's security, etc.
The moment it broke, they certainly behaved like that, especially Gerry, lecturing MP's, meeting - to his chagrin - only with a member of staff at the White House. The Pope, when 'Rome was preparing itself for their visit' - shades of megalomania.
I think the abduction was entirely their production - with a view of getting into the big time. But definitely planned.
Right at the start, Gerry was more like Mr. Toad than anything else. Did Kate think she was going to be the new Diana? Taking the time to select the right earrings - cute little bows in her hair, little girl clothes. (you men never notice this?) No wonder they hate Amaral - without the PJ it would have worked fine.

Great post tigger, for me, that all does seem to fit with some of my suspicions. Gerry had ambitions to be an MP, was (and is) well in with Gordon and the Millipedes, if this scam had worked, he would have been parachuted into a safe Labour seat before the next election, UN Ambassador for Children, MP for Child-Microchipping, Kate as the Diana figure on all sorts of hideous think tanks and committees, I can see that was the plan at one time...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 17.01.12 7:46

Advocatus,
Please take this in the spirit it is intended - I don't think quoting from/reading Danny Wallace's book is going to help you much! I haven't read it, and wouldn't read it if the extract above you quoted is accurate.
'Local gossip?' - hardly the best premise to base your book on...
Ok he used Pamela Fenn's statement, but he bastardised it to fit his own theory (ie woke, wandered, snatched). As you rightly say, Mrs Fenn NOWHERE states Madeleine was a 'fractious child'. Not only that Wallace has stated she 'heard Maddie crying' - no she didn't - again, Wallace has come to his own conclusion, bent to fit his theory.
We have NO PROOF it was Maddie cried, could've been another child, a recording even. There is even a possibility it was Kate, crying for her Maddie, stopping when G returned...
IMO 'Vanished' is doing you no favours at all!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.01.12 8:39

This foto was taken by the pj on 4 may . Foto 15 shows the stair gate. Foot 16 shows theverandah towards the parents bedroom . The low wall would be easy to stand on then a climb over the railings with a big drop below into the garden of 5a .

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_21.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.01.12 8:53

@Advocatus wrote:Kikoraton: According to my theory, Madeleine didn't survive the first night. Therefore, if it were her, it would have to have been the evening of 28 April. Whilst with my theory, it's worth remembering that, for a replacement to have been in place, Madeleine's fate must have been pre-meditated.

Yes, pre-meditated, and a huge game-changer! Are you able to expand on why the 28th? And why wait until the 3rd to do the "faked abduction" scenario? I certainly have an open mind about all this...

Why the 28th? That's simple, just look at the creche sheet handwriting. The 'unusual' handwriting looks like it started on the morning of the 29th at 9.45 am. That must surely tell you that something must have happened before that time and not later in the week. Why was MM the last to be signed in that day? Why did the nanny say she wrote all the ID bracelets out in advance, yet she could not remember putting one on MM, a child that should have stood out, being the last child to arrive? Many things point to something happeneing before that time.

Why wait to the 3rd? Well I can think of many reasons. Importantly, the more distance you place between the two events, the more time you have to deal with the tidy up. Time for VIP's to leave the area on the 29th. Goncalo Amaral talks of the body being moved more than once, so time to locate alternative storage areas. Time to arrange flights for the sub maybe?

If we think about what Mrs Gaspar told us about Gerry and David Payne, plus the Political support on the quickest/largest scale possible within the first couple of hours. I can only think, just like Haut de la Garenne, a VIP/Political/Paedo is at the very heart of what really happened to Madeleine. Something, someone may have planned for the night of the 28th.

Whatever happened, this is going to be one hell of a struggle, to get to the bottom of. Top people, in top places are supplying the perfect circle of protection.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 17.01.12 9:24

Didn't Murat book his ticket back to PDL on the night of the 28th?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.01.12 10:16

@jd wrote:Didn't Murat book his ticket back to PDL on the night of the 28th?

a summary of flights he took from 1/1/07 is in the pj files. Judging by the created date, he does seem to book late - ie a day or two before travel. He booked flight back to faro 30 april 07 for travel 1 may 07.

Not sure why there are two records for each flight - does that mean he booked two seats and was travelling with someone?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P6/06_VOLUME_VIa_Page_1468.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 17.01.12 10:24

Stewie wrote:

a summary of flights he took from 1/1/07 is in the pj files. Judging by the created date, he does seem to book late - ie a day or two before travel. He booked flight back to faro 30 april 07 for travel 1 may 07.

Not sure why there are two records for each flight - does that mean he booked two seats and was travelling with someone?

Good find Stewie, had never seen this. he booked a day before in March too. On one hand there isn't necessary anything suspicious if you are going backwards and forwards from PDL to the UK, in one sense you would book last minute like getting a train, but in this situation it can be open to being suspicious. The 2nd passenger could have been his daughter perhaps?

Does this say that he arrived in Exeter on 20th March? is EXT on the Board Point column Exeter?

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 17.01.12 10:40

Just another thought ,the time maddie ran off ,i am sure i have seen writen ,that it was when she had been collected and on way back to their apt. and she diverted having some fun with dad,so she took another route ?I dont think i have ever thought that she was prone to being alone when out?joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.01.12 10:43

@jd wrote:
Stewie wrote:

Good find Stewie, had never seen this. he booked a day before in March too. On one hand there isn't necessary anything suspicious if you are going backwards and forwards from PDL to the UK, in one sense you would book last minute like getting a train, but in this situation it can be open to being suspicious. The 2nd passenger could have been his daughter perhaps?

Does this say that he arrived in Exeter on 20th March? is EXT on the Board Point column Exeter?

Yeah - EXT is the airport code for Exeter.
Not sure if the two lines means two passengers, or if one line is the original booking (booking class H or L) and there is a second line for booking class O. Booking class H and L mean discounted economy class.. can't see anything for O so maybe this is just a class that means travel completed. So not sure can say that there were two passengers..

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 17.01.12 11:27

@Advocatus wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:
@kikoraton wrote:Do we know what date it was when the child hid in bushes? If it caused such concern, then surely someone would have mentioned "X and Y and their friends could be seen searching for the child". Did this happen?
Kiko, that’s the thing isn’t it, if your theory is correct, and personally speaking it looks pretty solid to me – at the very least there is some serious explaining due those crèche entries, then if the theory is correct an accident of any shape is out of the question. Plans had to have been made well in advance - and if one can accept that may have happened then your theory becomes very acceptable indeed, and the plan, though seemingly complicated, elegant in its simplicity.

Hi monkey mind,

This angle: ...if the theory is correct an accident of any shape is out of the question. Plans had to have been made well in advance - and if one can accept that
may have happened then your theory becomes very acceptable indeed, and
the plan, though seemingly complicated, elegant in its simplicity.

This is where I get stuck. If there was no accident, and no dead body stored behind the sofa, moved to a cupboard, all as evidenced by the EVRD dog, + the firm DNA match to Maddie in the Scenic, what do you think the scenario may have been? Or are you saying we are talking about a planned homicide, on the 28th, and the blood splatter (well, under the tiles at least + the Renault) and cadaverine evidence still stand?

Cheers!
Hi Advocatus, yup that’s the theory, or at least how it appears due to the crèche sheets and other factors liek phone call analysis as done by Kiko. The gap of several days before declaring an abduction for which there is no evidence would allow for safe temporary storage and ultimately set the police on completely the wrong track. Everyone agrees that there are so many inconsistancies in the McCann/Tapas 7 stories that it is impossible to elicit any truth from them so it makes sense to look elsewhere. Many people hold to the accident theory because it is more palatable than the alternative and they feel the sub scenario to be too complex or far fetched, but when one considers it, it isn’t, and it allows time for the deed to be done, disposal completed, and those aware of the situation time to settle down before giving the alert which to anyone with half a brain including the Portuguese police was a sham. The final and ultimate disposal can then be done at leisure hence the Renault scenic.
monkey mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.01.12 12:25

Stewie wrote:

Good find Stewie.

Is there any way of finding out what time that flight arrived on the 1st May? Gerry made no calls on the 30th or the 1st, then it went into overdrive first thing on the 2nd. Could Murat have landed back on the night of the 1st by any chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 17.01.12 12:46

He arrived 9.30 am on May 1 from Exeter, according to his statement. The PJ will have immediately checked so I would work from that.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 17.01.12 12:56

Something always bothered me from that morning. He says they went to the petrol station at entrance to airport, toilets closed, ok.
Then they stopped at another, he and his mother ate and had coffee. Ok.
They then stopped at another and had coffee. What??? It is an hour on the moterway. Unless he has prostate problems then this is strange.
He says he and his girlfriend went for lunch to a moterway station on May 3. they were in Lagos surrounded by eateries and went to the moterway??
I always wondered about that. I have major problems with how he spent those few days.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.01.12 13:34

@Praia wrote:He arrived 9.30 am on May 1 from Exeter, according to his statement. The PJ will have immediately checked so I would work from that.

Thank you Praia. Can I ask what the locals knew about Murat and Malinka's holiday website offers? Were they well known for that sort of thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 17.01.12 13:45

Imo, it was pie in the sky. Malinka known for computer savvy but Murat?? Have to be careful but look at what he and MW say about their real estate sales for local agents. This was in the boom times when it was joked a dog could sell over priced property to the Irish. RM was all over the place, lots of people want to be in business, following their father,the next big thing. RM was living with his mother. The libel award was very welcome, imo.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 17.01.12 13:48

What about Burgau? Any local knowledge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 17.01.12 13:50

Well yes but need you to be more specific, jd.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 17.01.12 13:55

Don't know if you have read the topic on here regarding Burgau & also the strong possibility of jane tanners DNA being in an apartment there which allegedly was run by Murat. Looking at the mobile phone reports, the mccanns had a number of antenna connections from Burgau after May 3rd and there must be 'something' that draws them here. The question is what possibilities could there be?

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum