The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 6 Mm11

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 6 Mm11

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 6 Regist10

The creche enquiry

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 6 Empty Re: The creche enquiry

Post by Estelle 26.06.11 14:20

Stella wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

puzzled wrote:
What's being hinted at here? Are you saying that one of the tapas 9 was this Naylor person? Is there no independent proof that such a person existed? This matter seems to get more and more bizarre by the minute!

Sorry Puzzled, I meant to come back to you the other day, but forgot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Above is the entry on the OC daily lists. As you can see, there were two Naylor bookings. The ones in BP01 were allegedly using the creche. The ones in G4N may have also had children, but we just don't know. Were these two families related? Did the ones in G4N also have a little girl around the age of 3? If so, what was her name?

One thing we need to consider is that just becasue there was an entry on the creche sheets in the name of Naylor. It does not mean that the child taken to creche was a Naylor. The Naylor's in BP01 may not know anything about it. By all accounts, it looks like anyone could pitch up with a child, put any persons name they like on the lists and that was that.

Note :flower:
Billing for the use of the creche by BP01, was not added to their account. So did this person pay cash?

Was the other girl's name Madeline Naylor?
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.11 14:27

pauline wrote:
Note :flower:
Billing for the use of the creche by BP01, was not added to their account. So did this person pay cash?

Maybe I have this wrong, but I thought that Mark Warner holidays here included the use of the creche. Somewhere in the book Kate says she was initially unenthusiastic about the holiday when her friends suggested it as it was expensive. I understood it was expensive because it included meals and the facilities such as the creche.[/quote]

Here are the latest prices for use of the creche.

[b]Family Holidays to the Algarve[/b]

Childcare is available at the Ocean Club for children aged 1 year upwards. The creches and childcare clubs are light and airy with first class facilities, not to mention our team of friendly, qualified nannies. The children's activity schedule is full of fun and lots of play.
Toddler Club (1 and 2 year olds)
Our toddler club has lots of room for indoor and outdoor play and plenty of stimulating toys and games. We aim to maintain a ratio of one nanny to every four children.
Cost for 1 year olds:
6 mornings (9am to 12.30pm) - £180 per week
6 afternoons (2.30pm to 5.30pm) - £180 per week
6 full days (9am to 12.30pm & 2.30pm to 5.30pm) - £360 per week
Cost for 2 year olds:
6 mornings (9am to 12.30pm) - FREE
6 afternoons (2.30pm to 5.30pm) - FREE
6 full days (9am to 12.30pm & 2.30pm to 5.30pm) - £180 per week

4.30pmOutdoor activityBall pool fun
9amIndoor activity Under the sea collage
10amOutdoor activityBikes and Trikes
11amOutdoor activityPool Fun
12pmIndoor activitySongs and stories
2.30pm Indoor activitySplatter painting
3.30pmOutdoor activitySandcastles

Mini Club (3 - 5 year olds)
Our mini club provides a fun-filled activity programme throughout the week and there is always a high ratio of nannies to children.
Costs;
6 mornings, 9am to 12.30pm - Free
6 afternoons, 2.30pm to 5.30pm - Free
6 full days, 9am to 12.30pm & 2.30pm to 5.30pm - £180 per week

4.30pmIndoor activityPuppet show
9amIndoor activity String sea painting
10amOutdoor activityBikes and trikes
11amOutdoor activityFinding Nemo
12pmIndoor activitySongs and stories
2.30pm Indoor activityParachute games
3.30pmOutdoor activityWave jumping
Junior Club (6 - 9 year olds)
Our Junior Club offers a varied programme of activities throughout the day
Cost:
6 full days (9am to 12.30pm & 2.30pm to 5.30pm) - FREE

4.30pmIndoor/ Outdoor activityRip Tag
9amOutdoor activity Volleyball
10amIndoor/ Outdoor activity Table tennis
11amIndoor/ Outdoor activityCircus tricks
12pmIndoor/ Outdoor activityShow practice
2.30pm Outdoor activityPool Gladiators
3.30pmOutdoor activityBeach Volleyball

Kidz Club (10 - 13 year olds)
A lively programme of activities throughout the day. As the children are more independent at this age, supervision is only provided when an activity is taking place. An activity timetable will be available to parents at the start of your holiday.
Cost:
6 full days (9am to 12.30pm & 2.30pm to 5.30pm) - FREE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.11 14:32

Estelle wrote:
Was the other girl's name Madaline Naylor?

I believe the other little girl was Madalene. But I do not know what her surname was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 26.06.11 14:43

This is a book review by Becky Naylor done to please her friend, Kate? Isn't Becky short for Elizabeth? Maybe the mother of Elizabeth in the creche or a relation????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4th June, 2011
Madeleine by Kate McCann

It’s pretty rare that I would consider doing a book review and the last one that I probably did was when I was doing English A levels, but the latest book that I have read made me want to share some thoughts.

As I was heading on holiday for a week this was going to be the perfect time to get my Kindle loaded up with a couple of books and make sure that I found time to relax and do some reading. I hadn’t heard of the new release called “Madeleine” by Kate McCann until I went to get my holiday hair cut and I was interested to read it. For anyone who doesn’t know what the book is about, it’s about a little girl that was taken from her bed, while on holiday back in 2007 and has not been seen since. The book has been written by her Mum and it recounts the tragedy and what happened after Madeleine was taken.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I’m not sure it is because I’m a mum, but the story really affected me and half way through the holiday I had to stop reading the book and download a trashy romantic fiction. I am only about two thirds of the way through but the story of Kate and Gerry McCann following the disappearance of Madeleine is really terrible, how the Portuguese police handled the situation and even worse how a few months later Kate and Gerry were brought in as suspects and how the media turned on them just to fill some column inches.

If you’re looking for a happy ending then it’s not a book for you, and I think that was the worst thing that you knew as you were reading it that there was just no hope for them and whatever they did, or whatever amount of money they raised for the search they still wouldn’t find Madeleine. I found myself, laid on a sunbed, hiding behind my sunglasses with tears rolling down my face especially when they realised that Madeleine had gone…it left you cold with dread that that could actually happen. Yes.. they are living with huge guilt that they left they kids in the apartment while they had dinner in the Tapas bar but they felt safe in the resort and were doing regular checks on all the kids that were in their party. One thing that struck me was that Kate is a very organised person and liked to have a routine… and that may have been their downfall, that they were too predictable.

I must get round to finishing the book as it was very interesting especially how the media circus can one minute be your friend and then your enemy. At one stage there was so much coverage of Kate and Gerry in the media that Madeleine had almost been forgotten. The kids were interested in the book while I read it as they remember Madeleine going missing back in 2007 as it was shortly before our regular trip to Spain and there were posters everywhere of her in the airports. They can’t believe that she hasn’t been found yet, and I think the worst thing for Kate is the not knowing and hoping that no harm or suffering came to her. You have to wonder though, would Madeleine even remember Kate and Gerry if she was found… terrible!"
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 26.06.11 14:50

21/11/2008 08:16
Anonymous said...

Maddie's hair was very long in that video wasn't it?

Have we seen any photo's of her having hair that long?

Or was it Madeline Elizabeth Naylor?
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.11 14:54

Estelle wrote:This is a book review by Becky Naylor done to please her friend, Kate? Isn't Becky short for Elisabeth?

All the Becky's I've ever known, have been short for Rebecca.

But all the same, that name Naylor just keeeeeps cropping up !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 26.06.11 15:33

kikorattondewi lennard

Answers to exam: 1. Why did Gerry #mccann sign Eliz Naylor into creche with "Madeleine"? Becos EN's best friend was Mad'lene and was there.

21 Jun
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.11 15:37

Gerry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 26.06.11 17:17

Stella wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gerry

Oh yes he did clapping

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 6 Empty What's in a name?

Post by Guest 26.06.11 17:33

Estelle: you may be confusing the name Betty with Becky as the former is a shortened form of Elizabeth. I remember that my mother knew someone called Betty Elizabeth which always seemed odd as they're variations of the same name. Becky is definitely a short form of Rebecca.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 26.06.11 23:27

CHILD STAFF EARLY LEAVERS
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 27.06.11 4:36

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

creche enquiry - The creche enquiry - Page 6 Empty another mccann

Post by ROSA 27.06.11 4:51

Processos Vol II

Pages 409-411

Witness Statement

Pauline Frances McCann

Date/Time: 2007/05/07 18H35
Infant Educator
British (Translator: Robert Murat)

Concerning the issue of the process said;
. She works in the Baby Club in the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, Lagos;
. States that she does know the Portuguese language and for this fact is accompanied by Robert James Queriol Everleigh Murat, with passport no. xxxxxx, resident in Casa Liliana, Rua do Ramalhate, Praia da Luz, 8600, and contactable at xxxxxxx;
. States that since 1999 she works as an infant educator and began working in Portugal in 2002 in various cities in the Algarve;
. She arrived in Portugal on the 29th of April and from this day has exercised her functions as an infant educator in various cubs, and since the 29th of April has worked in the Baby Club which is destined for children of ages four months to one year of age;
. States that before she arrived in Portugal, she already knew some Portuguese people, but that they never questioned her regarding the functioning of the LOC or regarding her functions;
. States that since her arrival or in England no one has questioned her regarding the workings of the LOC and much less about the Mini Club or about Madeleine, a situations she only came to learn about after the facts;
. Questioned, states that she also does not know Madeleine's parents, and the twins did not frequent the Baby Club given their age;
. Questioned, states that there are parents who leave their respective children all day, every day of their holidays in the respective clubs and that this is normal inside the British culture;
. Questioned, states that she has no knowledge of any unfamiliar individual or any familiar individual demonstrating interest in the children or in their exterior activities or of anyone of the same who took photographs of the children;
. Questioned, responds that in the same apartment where she lives with the rest of her colleagues, nothing was ever mentioned regarding an abnormal or suspect situation;
. In respect to the disappearance, she states that she was shocked and that this is the first time it had happened for her;
. And nothing more said, having read the statement, finds it in conformity and signs it;
. The document is duly signed by me ?

Armenio Pontes, an Inspector with this Polícia Judiciara

Translated by Albym

Processos Vol II

Pages 225-228

Witness Statement
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 27.06.11 5:32

Apartment 5a of the Ocean Complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal,
Its British owner Ruth McCann, who is not related to the couple,
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 27.06.11 5:39

KIDS CLUB STAFF interviewed 4 May 2007 by Inspector M.Pinho

Processo Vol I pages 86 to 90; pages 91-103 being passport photocopies.

Today we, I and my colleague L.Madeira, spoke with Mrs Silvia Maria Correia Ramos B., director of maintenance and services for the company "GREENTROUST", which manages the "OCEAN CLUB" company, contactable by mobile phone 964....

Through her, we contacted Donna Louise R.H. (contactable by mobile phone number 964...) manager of the creche staff for the "MARK WARNER" company, [who were] responsible for Madeleine and the twins for several periods each day after the McCann family arrived in Portugal.

The latter advised us that all these employees are English nationals and that they came to work in Portugal from
March/April until November; that there are 13 people who work in the creche, their names and telephone numbers being as follows: [NOTE: Phone numbers withheld]
- Pauline Francis M.
- Emma Louise W.
- Sarah Elizabeth W.
- Susan bernadette O.
- Leanne Danielle W.
- Shinead Maria V.
- Jacqueline Mary W.
- Kirsty Louise M.
- Lynne R.F.
- Catriona Treasa Sisile B.
- Stacey P.
- Lyndsay Jayne J.
- Amy Ellen T.

--- It was determined further that all these girls live outside the complex [resort], although quite close to it, and that Catriona B. was responsible for Madeleine during the day yesterday.
--- Stacey P. was the staff member responsible for the McCann twins.
--- Usually, it is always the same young woman who cares for the same child.
--- The latest arrivals in Portugal were Sarah W. and Charlotte Pennington who arrived last Saturday, April 28th 2007. --- The informant, responsible for coordination, distributed the children between the various girls, taking care that each child was unknown to their carer.
--- The informant noticed nothing abnormal up to today and that no one was absent from work except those who were on their day off.
--- All the carers have made themselves available to speak with the police.
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.11 9:55

This is one of Kiko's examples of an ever changing signature.

It is one of the exercises I encouraged everyone to do a few pages back. As you can see, when posting them all up together you can see that there is definitely something not quite right with those creche sheets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.11 10:02

From what I have read so far on the phone thread,

On the 2nd of May, Kate McCann started wiping calls from her mobile history.

Gerry on this day receives a series of voicemails, 12 in all.

He did not reply to any of them on his own mobile.

Who sent these messages and why?

Could they have been some kind of instructions I wonder?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.11 10:46

This is quite interesting.

On the first morning of creche, Sunday 29th, it was Kate who signed "Madeleine" in. She was the last one to arrive at 9.45.

Catriona Baker said in her statement that was first-registration time, but she couldn't say whether Maddie McCann was present.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 27.06.11 13:48

Madeleine or Maddie?

"Madeleine called herself 'Madeleine', and that was very much the name in the family as well, so that makes us wonder if this was indeed Madeleine," said Clarence Mitchell to the BBC in August 2008, in relation to another false 'sighting'.

The 'Look for Maddie' presentation in Madrid

In spite of Mr Mitchell's words, all the nannies who came into contact with Madeleine at the Ocean Club claim that Madeleine was presented to them under the diminutive "Maddie".

Indeed, the rest of the family, including Gerry and the twins, all refer to Madeleine as 'Maddie'.

Which begs the question: Why is Kate now saying that they "never called her anything like that" and that 'Maddie' was a name "invented" by the media?

The McCanns never called Madeleine 'Maddie'?

Kate McCann

"My consolation is that on the cover he calls her Maddie, the name that the media have invented. We never called her anything like that."

Expresso interview, Kate talks about 'The Truth of the Lie' by Gonçalo Amaral, published 06 September 2008

Kate McCann

"She has a lot of personality and her name actually means 'tower of strength'. But she hated it when we called her Maddie - she'd say, 'My name is Madeleine', with an indignant look on her face."

Women's Own interview, published 13 August 2007

Kate McCann

"Maybe because they're growing. They express themselves better. When they see Madeleine's cat, they say "Maddie". When they see her bag, as well."

Paris Match interview, talking about the twins, 04 September 2007

Gerry McCann

'April 2005- Back in Leicester and looking for a job. Now father of three with Sean and Amelie joing Maddie.'

Gerry's Friends Reunited entry, April 2005 - entry updated May 2007 but 'Maddie' remained

Gerry McCann

"Today we think that if Maddie had been taken or killed quickly, there would have been evidence [of this]."

Paris Match interview, 04 September 2007

Madeleine's Fund launched

By phone:
Text "MADDIE" to 60999 and £1 will be taken from your phone for the Madeleine Fund. (Standard network charges apply)

FindMadeleine.com, 16 May 2007

Trish Cameron (Gerry's sister)

"When Kate checked, she came out screaming. Maddy had gone. The door was open and the window in the bedroom and shutters were jemmied open."

Daily Mirror, 05 May 2007 Link

Eileen McCann (Gerry's mother)

"Anyone who knows Gerry and Kate knows that they cherished Maddie."

"Somebody came into Maddie's room, carried her out in her pyjamas..."

The Sun, 28 April 2008 Link

John McCann (Gerry's brother)

"They're much more positive about things that can be done to get Maddy back."

Liverpool Daily Post, 10 May 2007 Link

"We are hoping this is going to be resolved very soon. We have got one objective - we want to get our darling wee Maddy back."

Daily Mirror, 10 May 2007 Link

"Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies. Where is Maddy?'"

Sydney Morning Herald, 15 May 2007 Link

Susan Healy (Kate's mother)

"This is a set-up. Maddie is Kate and Gerry's world. They would never do anything to harm her."

Daily Mail, 08 September 2007 Link

Susan Healy (Kate's mother)

"We want her back, we're not going to accept that Maddie's gone from our life altogether."

Antena3 interview, 22 October 2007 Link

Jon Corner

"Kate phoned me in the early hours totally devastated.

"She just told me that Maddy had been abducted, that the shutters of the apartment had been forced and someone had taken her.

"Maddy was asleep in the room with Sean and Amelie and whoever has taken her has gone straight past the sleeping twins, left them completely alone and snatched Maddy."

Liverpool Daily Post, 06 May 2007 Link

Mark McQueen (Sean's godfather)

"We know Maddie very well. She is an adorable, glorious and funny three-year-old."

Liverpool Confidential, 09 May 2007 Link

Charlotte Pennington (Ocean Club nanny)

'The informant adds that Madeleine was usually called "Maddie" given that it was under that name that Madeleine introduced herself to the informant, the shortened form of her first name.'

Excerpt summary of Charlotte Pennington's police interview on 07 May 2007

"She didn't get the name, but she said it sounded something like 'Abbey, Gabby or Maddie'. We automatically went into lost-child procedure. In these situations, the first thing we do is investigate the scene.

"We knew that one of the other nanny's charges was called Maddie."

Daily Mail, 25 September 2007 Link

'... a woman she did not know, but who must have been a tourist, went to their building asking if they were aware of the disappearance of a child called "Maggie" or "Maddie".'

Excerpt summary of Charlotte Pennington's police interview on 07 May 2007

Ocean Club nannies

'all the child-care workers, having contact with Madeleine, state that Madeleine introduced herself to them by her shortened name "Maddie".'

Excerpt summary of police interviews carried out from 05 May 2007 to 07 May 2007

Parents' anguish as toddler is 'abducted'...

'But when Ms McCann, a GP, checked at 9.45pm, Madeleine,­ known to her family as "Maddy",­ had gone.'

The Independent, 05 May 2007 Link

'Maddy was abducted... '

'She (Jill Renwick) said Madeleine - known as Maddy - was "gorgeous, active and chatty and intelligent, not shy".

Daily Mail, 05 May 2007 Link

Maddy, 3 goes missing

'A friend said: "Kate rang us totally hysterical, saying Maddy was abducted. They're devastated."'

Daily Mirror, 05 May 2007

Pat Perkins (close family friend)

'Whether you are in the UK, Portugal, Europe or beyond, please forward to all your family, friends,colleagues and business associates. Someone out there will have some information that will lead to Maddy's return.

The internet can be a powerful tool in finding Maddy, who is so loved and missed by us all.

Let's use it positively.

Please pray for Madeleine and all the family at this devastating time.

We need your help. We know you won't let Maddy down.'

extract from chain e-mail sent 07 May 2007
Text "MADDIE" to 'Help find Madenleine'
Madeleine's Fund launched FindMadeleine.com (see screenshot below)

The Madeleine Fund - 'Leaving No Stone Unturned' Appeal

Wednesday, 16 May 2007

Funds will be used to help find Madeleine McCann, support her family and bring her abductors to justice. Any surplus funds will be used to help families and missing children in United Kingdom, Portugal and elsewhere in similar circumstances.

By phone:
Text "MADDIE" to 60999 and £1 will be taken from your phone for the Madeleine Fund. (Standard network charges apply)

(...)
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.11 14:08

It's the little ticks on the A's which tells us the same person must have written both lines.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.11 14:12

Remember that all of this started on April 29th.

When Kate McCann's first released details of her new book, it went something like this;

The book will be published on April 28, 2011 - to coincide with the fourth anniversay of Madeleine's disappearence

but as we know, Madeleine vanished on May 3rd, not April 28th. Or did she. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 27.06.11 16:18

Stella wrote:Remember that all of this started on April 29th.

When Kate McCann's first released details of her new book, it went something like this;

The book will be published on April 28, 2011 - to coincide with the fourth anniversay of Madeleine's disappearence

but as we know, Madeleine vanished on May 3rd, not April 28th. Or did she. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very good point, Stella!
Estelle
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.11 16:37

This reminds me of the date of death on the head stone issue with JonBenet Ramsey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendel 27.06.11 17:35

Very good point regarding the release date of the book although wasn't the actual release moved one week forward or backward as she was worried about all the publicity being on the Royal Wedding (29/4)? Given their arrogance I'm surprised she didn't ask the Royals to delay teh wedding a week.
Anonymous
nomendel

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 27.06.11 19:05

"How can we get them to test the creche sheets ??"
That's a very good question. Would they need the originals? I suppose they would. My crappy old photocopies, transferred to computer, are good enough for me, but to test these strokes of the pen/pencil with holographs would need best quality.
Why are they good enough for me? Well, an ex-cop on the other forum said that using the old method, you need hundreds of examples to form a conclusive idea whether a piece of writing has been "forged" (written by one person pretending to be another). But I counter with this: in a group of at the very most seven men, signing in and out their kids, if two of them are near-identical, doesn't that suggest that the same person wrote them both? What are the chances of finding such a great degree of similarity amongst only seven men?
And that's only the writing of names and figures. When you see how laughable were the attempts to imitate a signature-flourish, you know for sure that someone (we know who) is up to dirty tricks.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top