The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Mm11

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Mm11

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Regist10

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Empty Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word

Post by Anti 20.06.11 17:10

Pat Brown has set up a site on Facebook for her recent book about Madeleine.

I cant give a link in this section but you will find it if you google in:

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Pat Brown

You dont need to be on FB to read it but please take a look and and help her spread the word. This may be our best chance yet to get the truth out to the media. Adrian Upshon/Duece/Modnodder/Hotrodder and other known haters are doing their utmost to discredit her book so she needs all the help she can get. You can help by sending the her FB link to contacts on Facebook, other fourms and Twitter - theres a groundswell of support for Pat Brown's excellent book on her FB site which is great to see. Keep up the the Brilliant work Pat Brown theres many of us out there who are with you all the way thumbsup clapping1 clapping1
Anonymous
Anti

Back to top Go down

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Empty Re: Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word

Post by Cheshire Cat 20.06.11 18:52

Anti wrote:
Pat Brown has set up a site on Facebook for her recent book about Madeleine.

I cant give a link in this section but you will find it if you google in:

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Pat Brown

You dont need to be on FB to read it but please take a look and and help her spread the word. This may be our best chance yet to get the truth out to the media. Adrian Upshon/Duece/Modnodder/Hotrodder and other known haters are doing their utmost to discredit her book so she needs all the help she can get. You can help by sending the her FB link to contacts on Facebook, other fourms and Twitter - theres a groundswell of support for Pat Brown's excellent book on her FB site which is great to see. Keep up the the Brilliant work Pat Brown theres many of us out there who are with you all the way Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word 759815 Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word 351181 Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word 351181

Go Pat, Go!!!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Empty Can't find this Facebook site?

Post by TheZillionthSue 20.06.11 19:07

All I can find on Facebook is Pat Brown's own page, not anything specifically relating to her new book.

Doing a search just brings up links to the book selling page on Amazon, etc..

Has this Facebook site been removed?
TheZillionthSue

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Empty Re: Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word

Post by Guest 20.06.11 19:16

TheZillionthSue wrote:All I can find on Facebook is Pat Brown's own page, not anything specifically relating to her new book.

Doing a search just brings up links to the book selling page on Amazon, etc..

Has this Facebook site been removed?

Hi TheZillionthSue and welcome. welcome

The link in this quote takes you to her facebook wall where you can leave comments. Her actual facebook page is on there too, but I think you have to log into that.

candyfloss wrote:New posts from Pat Brown - criminal profiler.......................

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCannLikeAuthor.Profile of the Disappeara... ·

.Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

If you know any media, have a blog, FB or Twitter, or post on a forum, spread the word about the Profile! For it to have any clout, it needs to become something to contend with. I AM willing to speak up and I will not back down.
6 hours ago · Like · Comment

..Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Kate's and Gerry's explanation for why the campaign goes on: "She is very young and vulnerable and needs our help." I guess that thinking didn't apply when she was only three years old.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/137592626316577?sk=wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 20.06.11 21:20

Here is a link to where I first discovered her profile and this gives you some information regarding it

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/06/madeleine-wherein-lies-truth.html

IMO it is well worth the cost of £2.12 (for Kindle- although you can download the kindle app for pc free).

It is very clear and well written. I have already read it twice and can't find any problems with Pat's surmise of what happened using the evidence available. Obviously as she says there may be another explanation but one of those is extremely unlikely to be abduction of Madeleine.

Shame we cant get those doubters to read this but I am afraid their minds are closed to any other possibility than they are right and the Mccanns are totally innocent.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Empty Thanks

Post by TheZillionthSue 21.06.11 11:38

Thanks for the link - I had ready downloaded the book to my PC and read it, but I also wanted to write on her wall.

I've posted the link to the Amazon site on my Facebook page, as well.
TheZillionthSue

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 21.06.11 11:46

welcome2 to the forum.

Pat is also on twitter @profilerpatb and talks regularly on there too but not with any further information. That has all been available on her women in crime blog
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Support Pat Brown on Facebook and Help Her Spread The Word Empty Thanks for the Support!

Post by Pat Brown 28.06.11 1:27

Your support is appreciated! I have been ducking quite an avalanche of nasty attacks on my character and credentials but I am still here!

BTW, I just love that quote from the McCanns how Madeleine is young and vulnerable and needs their help. Why didn't they consider Maddie (and the twins) young and vulnerable and in need of help four years ago?

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
Pat Brown
Pat Brown

Activity : 30

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti 28.06.11 2:44

Hello Pat, I'v been following the lively discussion on your Profile of Madeleine FB page with interest. My belief is that Neglect is the cover story for what really happened - without neglect there could be no abduction. When Paulo Rebelo announced that there was evidence that 7 children were in the McCanns' apartment that night, Kate wrote a letter shortly after urging him to tell her what was in the files. Keep digging, there is a lot more to this case than accidental death.
Anonymous
Anti

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti 28.06.11 2:59

Didn't Paulo Rebelo work out that every night one of the tapas group was 'sick' and absent from the group?

I am wondering if 7 children were together in one apartment where was the eighth?
Anonymous
Anti

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top