The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Mccanns choice of reading whilst in PDL - Were they of sound mind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mccanns choice of reading whilst in PDL - Were they of sound mind?

Post by Gillyspot on 19.06.11 23:49

I have just been watching the video of Eddie searching their villa (not 5a) and have just seen the 3 books the Mccanns were reading at that time and were on the bedside table (not long after their daughter was gone). I was shocked by 2 of them!

Lance Armstrong "Every Second Counts: From Recovery to Victory"

I can understand that one but these are somewhat worrying about the Mccanns state of mind and thoughts at this time

The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld.
(see this link to learn about the book http://www.interpretationofmurder.com/)

Spirit Messenger by Gordon Smith
Advertising him as Britain's most accurate medium.

If you want to see for yourselves watch the video on the link below (the books are around 6.14 mins)

oops forgot the link - here it is http://www.mccannfiles.com/id167.html

What parent who's child had been "abducted" would consider reading either of these two books?
Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mccanns choice of reading whilst in PDL - Were they of sound mind?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.11 7:58

From Chapter 17 of Goncalo's book:

In the part of the room occupied by Gerald, the walls are bare, cold, no photos of his daughter. It's here that he administers the Madeleine Fund, organises his very busy agenda and writes his blog. His current reading material - The Interpretation of Murder, by Jed Rubenfeld, Spirit Messenger, by Gordon Smith, It's Not About The Bike: My Journey Back To Life, by Lance Armstrong, - leaves nothing at all to the imagination about the drama the family is living through. With amazement the police officers discover a series of books and manuals exclusively intended for police services and government agencies.

- Missing and Abducted Children: A Law-Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children;

- Training Courses, CEOP (Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre);

- Making Every Child Matter...Everywhere, CEOP (Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).

Mark Harrison himself wonders how Gerald McCann could have obtained these books.
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.11 8:04

Here is the video that clearly shows the books on the locker - at around 40 secs into the video......

[flash][/flash]

Back to top Go down

Strange reading matter

Post by Guest on 20.06.11 11:20

The mind boggles as to how the McCanns had the police and CEOP literature in their possession.

Back to top Go down

Post by GARTH on 20.06.11 11:59

Ignore the fact that they are obviously looking into child exploitation/missing, abuducted children etc (because their child went missing). What's more important is how the books came into their posession?

GARTH

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 20.06.11 12:21

It IS important if Police Officers were giving them things and telling them things they shouldnt have been.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.11 12:38

@GARTH wrote:
What's more important is how the books came into their posession?

Exactly. They were top of the suspect list from day one. Yet a rogue police officer, somehow felt the need to supply them with very delicate material, not to be seen by anyone else other than a member of the police force, to educate them.

What did they need to learn?

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 20.06.11 13:32

Lets hope SY finds out exactly who gave them these books.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.11 14:00

I cannot wait Littlepixie. But, if after all their intervention nothing still happens to reopen the investigation, we will know how corrupt this country has become.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 20.06.11 22:38

[quote="GARTH"]Ignore the fact that they are obviously looking into child exploitation/missing, abuducted children etc (because their child went missing). What's more important is how the books came into their posession?

As far as I can recall (from KM book) Gerry visited London and went to CEOP they obviously gave him the material he had as it was all UK based material).

Actually if you look at the video (around 6.14 mins) and I am not a Mccann follower (so this hurts) you will see that on the left (towards the headboard) are the books I mentioned and above stuck in the picture are pictures of Madeleine. On the right of the bed is the Never Never Never Give Up and other Madeleine photos so I think the Goncalo book in this instance is inaccurate as both sides of the bed were filled with memories of Madeleine (whether placed deliberately as they may have known they were being searched or not).

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum